• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

The F/M request line (and a poll!)

Which story/scenario do you like the best?

• Family Crisis (guy being tickled by mother, aunt, and cousin)

Votes: 16 17.2%
  • Happy Birthday to You (guy being tickled by best friend and two of her friends)

Votes: 35 37.6%
  • St. Vitus Dance (guy being tickled by ex-girlfriend, ridiculed girl, and friend)

Votes: 30 32.3%
  • Mother May I (guy(s) being tickled by mother and sisters)

Votes: 11 11.8%

• Total voters

Onlyfornow

TMF Expert
Hello! This is onlyfornow, one of many f/m writers that resides here on the TMF Story Board. As some of you know, I've written and released a total of four stories, and there is a fifth one in production.

However, I know that I'm completely uncertain as to how I want to do my next story. I want to do something original and not license-based, of course, so I turn to the fans. I want f(fffff)/m requests. As many f's to m's as you please. I will take each one into consideration and make my pick as to which ones I will write.

Also, I've attached a poll to see what people think of the four complete stories. If you have not read them, feel free to email me at [email protected]!

I've always been a fan of the wicked stepmother scenarios.

Tickle torture within the family not commonly done, most dont like it i think, but i think it adds a certain deeper aspect to the tickling.

Your stories have certainly covered a wide variety of scenarios from vengeance, ritual tickling, and punishment, which are all good in my book.

I have also always liked stories where the tickler is constantly talking to the victim, telling them what they are about to do and how badly its going to tickle, and thats something you dont see much of except in Cheroys stories. Search that username and check some of his work out if you want some inspiration.

As for suggestions i dont know, what do you like to write?

EDIT: You want a lot of F's on one M? Search for stories by the user Ticklingislife and check out his Torturing series and maybe do something like that without the male relatives. Who knows, but then again you did say original and a lot of the ideas have been taken.

Yes, the blood-related family based stories can be considered a bit taboo among many users, but there are always those who like 'em, and I really enjoy making them.

^BTW, if anybody would like to see another one of those, just tell me and I will.

I think it should be the Happy Birthday to You theme and it should involve more than 3 female lers...try making it like 6 of them, not all at once, they should have their own private 1 on 1 ticklings and then all 6 of them tickle him at the same time...2 girls on either side of his upperbody (neck, underarms, ribs), 2 girls on either side of the middle (sides, stomach, waist, thighs) , and 2 girls on either side of his lower body (knees, legs, and feet)...and just a thought, perhaps most of them have long hair (from midback or longer) in which they implement in their own special way

:yowzer:

Yes, the blood-related family based stories can be considered a bit taboo among many users, but there are always those who like 'em, and I really enjoy making them.

^BTW, if anybody would like to see another one of those, just tell me and I will.

I wouldnt mind.

^^ the idea above me sounds great.

Ok - as a lover of tickling a guys private parts...tie him bent over a chair or something so he is completely exposed! Back and front LOL :devil2:

Story Idea

OK, here is a challenge for you.
A young man (18-21) is kidnapped by 4 or 5 older women (25-40).
He is on his way home from school/work when they grab him, force him into the back of their car and take him to their vacation home in the country about 4 hours away, where they keep him for a number of weeks.
There is a lot of tickle torture, milking and breast smothering.
What do you think? Is anyone up for the challenge? Maybe Milagros? We have not had a story from Milagros in a long time. :angel:

Last edited:
In response to the question above, I want to start by saying thanks for liking my story enough to want a sequel! To answer the question, I simply want to write some original stories before I start to make sequels and such. I do know that I have my heart set on a sequel for Family Crisis. As for St. Vitus's Dance, I've debated about making one that elaborates on Christine's fun time with Vitus after the girls leave, but I ultimately decided that it would be nice to just leave the reader's imagination open.

Hard to pick. I like all the ideas. It just depends on setting and motivation in the story itself to make me choose one over the others.

My votes with Vitus...great story. I just PM'd you an elaborate story idea onlyfornow.

What's New

4/23/2024
Visit the TMF Welcome Forum and take a moment to say hello!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back