• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

New Clip "Ticklish Hotel Manager 2" Nylon Tickling by guilttrip

guilttrip

Fellas,
Let me start by saying thanks for your support and that all of your comments are appreciated and taken to heart. I have just uploaded a new clip called "Ticklish Hotel Manager 2" to my store at http://www.clips4sale.com/store/12074
This is the first time very attractive lady has ever been tied and tickled. She is real and the clip is honest. The bondage IS NOT the best because I did not want to freak her out. I did not up load many pictures because I'm busy at work right now. I hope you enjoy this clip fellas as it was a real treat to make,

Take it easy,
Guilt

Last edited:
Thanks Gents,
This clip that I posted here was done in a rush but I think you enjoy the full version at my store.
All the best ,
Guilt

How about some more of her with better bondage. sheer, nude nylons, and slow up the sole tickling?

She is a cutie.

May I suggest using something other than neckties..........nylons work much better and can be tied tighter because they are not slippery like ties and dont hurt like rope does....................any thought on tying the big toes together?

Guilt,

Don't know if you saw my thread in this section or not that I posted yesterday...but I am so glad that you're back! My prayers have been answered!

"cutie"????

Umm....this girl is most certainly NOT a "cutie". I think it's fair to say she is poop-your-pants, over-the-top, slap-your-mamma hot! I shudder to think how much I would pay to see this same model in the hands of that Silvercherry guy, or TIB (now the TI-mexican wrestler mask). It is a pity she was not even close to being utilized correctly in this video. We can only hope and pray she does what some of the models do, and work with many producers. No offence man, but your videos are ridiculously tame and weak, and the bondage shouldnt even be called bondage, but rather..."pretend bondage". Watch and learn from those producers who do it right.

(please lord....put her in the hands of someone who not only knows how to tickle...but who can actually tie a knot)

Gee Tenacious

you didn't even read what Guilt wrote...

If you don't like Guilt's videos, don't watch them.

There are a whole lot of us here who do and who aren't flaming other producers or their videos that we don't like or find a little lame.

Guilt is doing some excellent work and 99% of us are thankful that he is able to keep this going even though he obviously has a lot to do when he is not sole stroking.

You should make some videos and show us how well YOU would do it. Show us a little something instead of complaining. Leadership by example.

If you don't like his art, don't go to his exhibition.

you didn't even read what Guilt wrote...

If you don't like Guilt's videos, don't watch them.

There are a whole lot of us here who do and who aren't flaming other producers or their videos that we don't like or find a little lame.

Guilt is doing some excellent work and 99% of us are thankful that he is able to keep this going even though he obviously has a lot to do when he is not sole stroking.

You should make some videos and show us how well YOU would do it. Show us a little something instead of complaining. Leadership by example.

If you don't like his art, don't go to his exhibition.

Ditto.

No offence man, but your videos are ridiculously tame and weak...

LOL! Comments like this crack me up. As if "No offence man" is license to type anything you want after that. Hey, let me try it...

No offence <sic> man, but you are the biggest complainer and lamest contributor on this board. Maybe you should open your own clips store given your ability to woo the ladies...

The girl is most defiantly very attractive. However tenatious does make a good point that the bondage is somewhat weak (in the opinion of some), but I am glad you put out a sample. Please make more clips with her. I mean your bondage is fine it allows for some struggle and movement which is good, I just get where tenatious came from with the harder bondage provided by other people. But still she is hott, genuinely ticklish, and the clip is good to me. Thank you for your work.

Hey Guilt...

Nice to see that you are back. This new clip is awesome and the girl is smokin hot. Hope to see more of her again in the near future.

Gents,
I hope this post finds all of you in good order and many thanks for your comments about this clip.
I wanted to respond to a few of the posts.
As you can imagine, it is a challenge to find girls that are 1)attractive, ..and 2)ticklish, ..and 3)that will allow me, a stranger in their life, to tie them up and tickle them,... and 4) on top of that video the whole thing.. and further still 5) sell it on the web..... I would have Loved nothing more than to have tied this girl as tight as I could and or have her helpless in bondage stocks, but I assure you that had I forced that, she would have walked out on the shoot and we would have never had the chance to see this beautiful woman tickled.
I want you all to feel comfortable speaking your mind when it comes to my clips and I appreciate both the good and bad, so don't hessitate to give me your honest word. I just wanted you to know that I'm walking a tight rope as far as trying to get new ticklish girls, and not freaking them out by pulling out the ropes and bondage gear and yelling at the top of my lungs (best pirate voice)"ah ha now I've got you and I'll never let you go..ar ar ar...although that would sell like hotcakes..

Goat, I wanted to let you know that I will try to have the girl in the "CIA 2" clip return. I do have a new eastern block model set for this weekend and she looks good.
Thank you all for your support and I have a beer waiting on you at the ranch,
Cheers
Guilt.

Last edited:
As you can imagine, it is a challenge to find girls that are 1)attractive, ..and 2)ticklish, ..and 3)that will allow me, a stranger in their life, to tie them up and tickle them,... and 4) on top of that video the whole thing.. and further still 5) sell it on the web..... I

These are the things that only us producers have to contend with. It's quite amazing that we really get ladies to agree to it all, especially since the web is so available to all.

Great dam work, really great.

JD

Nice clip Is it me,or does she look a bit like Kristen Kruek,the gal who plays Lana Lang on Smallville?

Don't forget there are also a lot of people who like their clips this way! Weak or no bondage, close to real-life tickling, that's what I prefer!
You did a great job guilttrip, keep up the good work!

Hey guiltrip, looks like you got a winner here. The girl is really pretty...and yes, I think she's ticklish. (I wonder what people consider "ticklish enough?" Screaming at the top of her lungs....to me, that's not laughing, that's....screaming at the top of her lungs!)

Everyone is asking you if you will hire her again - and I hope you do - but what goes on at one of your shoots?
I know some companies hire a bunch of girls all at once, and do many videos with them, and them distribute those videos a little bit over time. You can tell, because a girl who is tickled in one outfit will be wearing the same outfit as the tickler in another clip.
Do you hire one girl, and just make one clip, every weekend, or do you hire several girls, and shoot a few scenarios? I ask because the girl in the video "Ticklish Gift" has been in several videos, for example - has she just kept coming back, or did you shoot all her stuff at once? Did you shoot only this clip with this girl, or have you made others?

On another note, I have sadly been unable to purchase this clip, and was wondering if you knew what I could do to buy your clips - read here:

http://www.ticklingforum.com/showthread.php?t=116675

Hey Fellas,
Hope all is well.
Mabus, I had no idea that you were having trouble purchasing my clips. I would email or call the help line at clips4sale and ask them. They offer a secure way to use your credit card or maybe they can help if you don't use a card.
When shooting clips I try to hire as many girls as possible for the day. I will not shoot over 2 clips per model because I feel like they become tired. When I worked with this new model we did shoot two clips but the other one turned out not so good. She was to nervous. I also shot with another model that day who was not ticklish. So out of the 4 clips shot I could only use one.
Take it easy dudes and I'll have more for you soon.
Guilt

what about some free outtakes of these not-to-be-released sessions for the community? :D

What's New

3/28/2024
Stop by the TMF Welcome Forum and take a second to say hello!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back