• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Cathonian Tickle Series Pt. 2: "The Return"

Tkljay

THE FOLLOWING STORY DEPICTS FEMALE ALIENS "TESTING" A MALE HUMAN...AND BY "TESTING", OF COURSE I MEAN TICKLING...

STARTS OFF WITH F/M AND ENDS IN FFFFF/M....

ENJOY!!!!

It was exactly a year after I was first abducted by the Cathonians, that they made their return to Earth in search of me. I had not moved out of my place b/c of this reason. I was walking home from work when I saw Cathrine walking towards me. Luckily, no one else was in the street, like last time. She asked me how I have been and if I would enjoy accompaning her back to the Cathonian Mothership and do some more tests.

"I would love to," I replied, "but, I'm tired and I would like to get some rest before you start "testing" me out."

"No problem, you may sleep in my Chambers back on the mothership, we don't sleep for a Standard Galactic Week, which is 1 hour a day, in human time. And I did my fair share of sleep and will not disturb your rest." she replied.

"Oh...alright. I guess that will do nicely. Yes, I will return to the Mothership with you and rest in your bed. But I do need more than 1 hour of rest."

"I know that you humans like to sleep for at least 8 hours. That will be just fine. I will alert the other Cathonians that you will be sleeping in my Chambers and that you are not to be disturbed."

So, we just stood there for a moment, then a beam of light surrounded the both of us....and then we were gone...

I tried to remain calm while walking with Cathrine to her chambers and looking at the other Cathonians. I realized that none of them were male, only female. Before I could stop myself, I thought immediately about what sex would be like with them. At that split second, all the Cathonians stopped, looked at me for a while, and then laughed as they continued on with their usual business. Before Cathrine could reply, I said, "I know...I know that you all could read my mind but I couldn't help myself."

"Don't worry, every single one of your kind that has walked these halls had thought of similar things. You are not the first to think of that, and you will most certainly not be the last....walk this way."

So we continued the long walk to her Chambers in silence. We spoke not a word to each other and I didn't dare think of anything to say. We finally got to her Chamber door. She pressed her right palm against this red pad and the door lifted up and disappeared into the crack of the doorway. I stepped in and was taken aback at what I saw...a regular room. An immaculate bed with purple silk linens around it, a desk with a whole bunch of individual gadgets that I could not identify, and a comfortable-looking desk chair. I automatically thought on where this stuff came from.

"They were gifts from some of the richest Earthlings that we have abducted from your planet. We accepted them because all we had were sandboxes..." she looked at my shocked expression and laughed. "Just kidding, we had taken this stuff from those stores that you humans have built. Everything you see here was borrowed from my people. Here, you may rest on my bed, and I will check up on you. Please note that neither you or anyone else will be allowed to enter my chambers without my individual palm print from either the inside or out. Sleep well, we have a busy couple of weeks to get through...I mean, a couple of 'hours'."

I took off my shoes and socks, emptied out my pockets and put everything in my shoes. I entered into the bed, got comfortable, and fell into a deep, deep sleep...

"Jason...oh, Jason? Time to wake up, you have been sleeping for several hours now...rise and shine."

"Oh, just give me a few more minutes, Mom" I replied in a dreamlike state. Then I remembered I was still on the mothership and Cathrine stood over me, laughing at what I had just called her. She gently stroked my hair with her 'fingers' and kissed me on the cheek. Her whiskers tickled my cheek, and I giggled at the touch. She laughed again and tore the covers off of me and lightly tickled my soles. I jerked upwards and bashed my head into the headboard.

"Ohhh, are you alright? Let me see," Cathrine said as she tilted my head toward her and looked for any marks or bumps. "No serious damage, but just to be on the safe side..." as her voice trailed off, I knew what was coming, but it was too late...she dove her 'fingers' right at my sides and wiggled them around. I was laughing automatically, trying to get away from the light tickling.

"Now, I know you're up and ready to take on what I have planned for you today. Now, you will have to go to the hydrogen chamber and wash up. I took the liberty last night to go back to your chambers and removed a few items." She handed me my John Cena t-shirt, an old pair of Starter running shorts, my shampoo, a bar of soap, a washrag, and a towel.

I immediately got in the hydrogen chamber, as they call their bathroom, and washed up, got dressed, and walked into the bedroom where Cat was waiting for me at the foot of the bed. I was physically ready to take on all the challenges she had in stored for me.

"You seem really confident this morning. Ready to take on whatever I have planned for you? It's not gonna be as easy as it was the last time, I can assure you..."

"Well, all I have to say is...'Bring it on!'"

We walked down the hallways, passing other Cathonians by. Some of them stopped to stare at me as I was walking with more confidence then they have seen of me last time. As soon as I was out of sight, I could hear several footsteps starting up again.

"Cat, you were right. It is gonna be different this time, I'm gonna last longer than a few hours. I feel confident enough that I will challenge all the Cathonians to take me on all at once!"

"Well, I don't think that you will be able to withstand that much, but I'll tell you what I'll do. I will tickle you for 30 minutes, nonstop by myself, then if you still feel confident, then I will ask another Cathonian to help me, after those 30 minutes, if you still feel confident, I will keep adding others until you either pass out or give in. Since you said 'no' all those times when you really wanted more, I have decided to give you a password that you will say, and then we'll stop...but only if you really feel you have had enough, should you say the password, okay?"

"Sure, that sounds like a plan. Okay, do I strip down like last time, or do I keep my clothes on?"

"Whichever you prefer, it doesn't matter. You won't last longer than last time, even with your clothes still on. I have my own technique down and have documented it to the file disks, so that everyone who wished to view my findings can."

We arrived at the same laboratory as last time and I immediately began to strip off my clothes. A couple of Cathonians that I have yet to meet looked and giggled at the sight. I would think that they would have seen the naked form of a human before. I hopped on the examination table and positioned myself in the same manner as last time (arms up at the corners, legs down at the corners, in an X shape). Cathrine and the other Cathonians surrounded me and started to strap me into the table.

"Alright Jason, are you comfortable?" Cat asked.

"As comfortable as a bug in a rug, Cat...give me your best shot! I can take whatever you can dish out, doesn't matter if you use every available part of your body at the same time..." Then, she began...

Cat automatically used her nails to lightly scratch around my stomach, while using her tail to tickle inside my belly button. I almost automatically started roaring with laughter. She looked into my eyes and smiled at her accomplishment. She actually got me to roaring with laughter inside a few seconds...not bad, I thought.

"Well thank you for the comment...tickle tickle! Oh, you like my tail don't you? Tickle tickle....hehehe!"

She went on like that for several minutes, then changed her technique to start working on my lower body. She used her nails to tickle my waist, thighs and knees while she used her tail to wrap it around my feet and used the end of it to tickle in between my toes, taking 10 seconds with each of them. I thought I was about to die from laughter...upon reading my thoughts, Cat replied, "Is it too much for you, human? Tickle tickle...well, be prepared for what is gonna happen next..."

As she continued to tickle me, another Cathonian started on my upperbody, tickling in the same fashion that Cat did earlier. I was gonna burst out the password, but I quickly thought of what happened last time, it was 4 of them who tickled me before I passed out and giving in this early will make me appear weaker, and I would have none of it! So, I beared it and grinned. They both read my thoughts and tickled harder and faster. I looked down at my lower half and noticed the erection that I had. I have never had that big of an erection from anything in my life! Cat looked down at it , looked back up at me, and smiled. The 30 minutes were obviously up because there was another pair of 'hands' and another tail adding to the mix.

I kept thinking to myself, "Don't give in! Whatever you do, don't give in! So what if the 3rd Cat decided to tease your neck, ears, and underarms, you ain't even ticklish up there! So just think of that senseless teasing as it is, senseless". The 3rd Cat must have read my mind because she joined Cathrine at my lower body and started to tease my already throbbing memeber with her tail wrapped around the shaft and the end of it sawing back and forth over the tip. She used one of her free hands to tickle my balls while using the other free hand to help Cat tickle my inner thighs. From that point on, to the next 30 minutes, I laughed with a mixutre of moans...and then another Cat decided to join in...

Cathrine removed her self from tickling my waist, thighs, and knees so that the other Cat would have something to tickle. While the 4th Cat tickled in the same fashion as Cathrine did, Cat went down to my feet and started concentrating on my feet using both her hands on my left foot while using her tail to tickle the right. I laughed and laughed the whole time and had almost forgotten the teasing of my manhood. My manhood was starting to turn a purplish color, just waiting for release.

The Cat there removed the tip of her tail from my tip and started to lick. If that wasn't bad enough, a 5th Cat started to walk towards the Cat that was concentrating on my manhood. The 5th Cat started to ease her tail towards my cock and started to wag the end of it around whatever avilable area she could...then, as she started to use her fingers to tickle my sides...I came as the 3rd Cat was still licking the tip and she jerked her head up in surprise and still continued to use her tail to stroke and sroke and stroke, speeding it up as she was doing so.

The other Cats continued their tickling without skipping a beat as if they were possessed with tickling me nonstop. I cried an inhuman cry and yelled...."RRRRREEEEEEEDDDDDD!!!!!""

Then, all of a sudden...they stopped what they were doing...laughed at me...and I blacked out....

I woke up, still on the examination table, with all 5 Cathonians standing over me with buckets of water, armed with a cloth in their other hands, washing off the sweat mixed with my excrements. They all cleaned me up nice and calmly, not saying a word. My body automatically relaxed at the gentle touch of the warm watered down rags rubbed all over my body...and I passed out again...

I woke back up to find me in my own bed again, still naked. I looked around the room and saw the note that was laid up on the right side of my pillow... it read...

Dear Jason,

You have indeed surprised a lot of Cathonians, including myself. I never thought you would survive my tickling technique, much less the techniques of 4 other Cathonians. I have recorded the entire experience on a Digitial Video Disc, or DVD as you humans have initialed it and have placed it on your dresser in case you wanted to see the whole ordeal again. Be sure that no one of your kind views it, because they will interegate you on the experience and ask you when we will be coming back. I will come back the same time next year if you want to go through it again. Till next time, enjoy yourself....we will be watching.

Your Friend (I think it's the appropriate moniker),

Cathrine Manx

Last edited:
interesting concept

This story is very fun to read. What a very interesting concept putting yourself up for "alien testing"...as a furry, i find cat women very hot...will they ever abduct a female for testing in your next story?

What's New

4/18/2024
Need to report a post? Click the report button to its lower left!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back