• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

LEXI: #2 Prehysterical Peril! *New 12/03/07

MTJpub

Verified
Meet Lexi...

She’s a brilliant, extremely cute college student. Lexi could be a great scientist if she concentrated on her work a little more. Unfortunately, all she thinks about is capturing people who have caught her fancy and tickle-torturing them until they lose their minds.

Which would be fine, if she weren’t so accident-prone. And so ticklish herself.

Lexi #2: Prehysterical Peril!

Lexi Goldberg, everyone’s favorite girl genius and tickle-maniac, has just perfected her latest invention – a Time Television! But while eavesdropping on a tasty torture-scene of several million years ago, Lexi accidentally converts the TV into a time machine. Suddenly she’s the victim of feather-wielding neanderthalettes, and it’s up to her plucky sidekick Lydia to come to the rescue. But the TV also dropped a tickle-happy cave-girl into the picture, and poor Lydia finds herself laughing all the way to the Stone Age!

It’s the latest Lexi adventure from MTJ mainstays Colin (Laughing Boys, Tickled Hard) and Tomato Dragon (Tats McCree, Stipplewitz), a ticklish adventure that asks the eternal question – who’s got the remote?

**10 Full Color Pages
**30+ Comic Panels
**Cover Art
**Story By Colin
**Art by Tomato Dragon
**E-Mail delivery

New to the series? In the shopping cart as you are checking out you will find an option to purchase LEXI #1 & #2 at a special discount package price.

Product & Ordering Information
http://www.mtjpub.com/ecomics/Lexi.html

Very funny, and I particularly enjoyed the cave-girls!

By the way, I loved that TV show too. But then who didn't?

The writing on this comic was excellent! I'm still laughing at the "archaeopteryx" line!!

What's New

5/9/2024
If you need to report a post, the report button is to its lower left.
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back