• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Review of Gig's Extreme Tickling video

WestchesterT

TMF Novice
I also just got my copy of Gig's Extreme Tickle Torture. I sent an M.O. on Monday, and received the video Saturday (today). Excellent, quick service! And the video was over 1:15 long, which is amazing for $40.
I do not share TCarlCMI's enthusiasm (AMT post), however. She is a lovely girl with long hair, a fit body and nice feet. And she is ticklish, but mostly only mildly so. There are times when he gets a really good reaction out of her: when she is lying face down and he attacks her ribs, hips, etc., that's when you get the best laughter out of her in this video (there are 2 such sequences); and when he sucks/nibbles son her toes, she reacts quite well (I wouldn't say she goes "absolutely wild", TCarl). Unfortunately, when he does suck her toes, he blocks the camera and so what you see is his back and the back of his head - you can barely see her face and see none of her body.
The best tickling sequences last a total of about 12 minutes. That leaves about an hour of relatively mild tickling and reactions, most of her facing the camera with her arms in the air while he tickles her upper body.
This has the look and feel of many of the early Magic Touch films, which I was not a fan of. It's hard to make a good girl-next-door-gets-tickled video. Video quality and sound was pretty good, the editing was remarkably good for a first timer, and certainly you got a tremendous amount of tickling footage in there for your money.
Grade-wise, though, I can only give it a C in tickling, while I can grade it a B for production aspects.
The video's available at
http://hometown.aol.com/giglnchik00/index.html
- Westchester Tickler

What's New

4/19/2024
Check out the huge number of thicklign clips that can be found at Clips4Sale. The webs biggest fetish clip store!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back