• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Tickling Clowns From Outer Space (Pretty In Punk)

jersey_tickler

2nd Level Red Feather
Here they are, with some edits to the cast! If there is still anything wrong with them, can i get a PM so i can make further adjustments.

The Cast
StevePerrey as Michael Stevenson
Angel as Jennifer Callie
Amkes as Josh Dean
Leigh317 as Leigh Ann Grimm
Jersey_tickler as Brett Clark
Summerdaze as Summer Dazel
Airportqb as Corporal T.J. Portman
Xaiver69 as Sherrif John Xaiver

The Tickling Clowns
Scinsor as Sey
Invisible Ink as Dax
Ticklish Anitha as Rena
J laughs as Mallow
Happy Tristan as Roddy

PRETTY IN PUNK (MF/F)

Jennifer Calloway had left work an hour early, completely unaware that her boss, Summer had been captured by aliens disguised as clowns. She was going to hang out with her four friends. They were going to grab a bite to eat and then go watch a band play live at this hot new club in town. Her Chevy Alumina pulled up to her friend Leigh Ann Grimm’s house. Leigh Ann was nineteen and her parents were never home, and she always took advantage of it as well. Last weekend, she and the guys had a beer blast and then around midnight they had ran around her parent’s house in their birthday suits. Jennifer on the other hand, spent some quality time with Michael Stevenson, who was her ex-boyfriend, Josh’s best bud. They had sex last week after everyone else passed out from drinking. They were sober, so they spent the whole night making love and talking.

Leigh Ann Grimm was about 5”5”, long red hair, and hazel green eyes. She was a punk sort of girl, wearing her black leather jacket, red silky button up shirt, dark skirt, and her black leather boots which made her three inches taller. She was smoking a cigarette while talking to her neighbor T.J. Portman. Formerly Corporal T.J. Portman of the Army Reserves, and fought in the Gulf War. He was thirty five years old and trying to convince Leigh Ann to install his new security device. He had dark long hair and wore his camo jacket always, and usually donned jeans and combat boots.

“Hey Leigh, Corporal Portman”!

“Jen, how many times I gotta tell ya, it’s just T.J. “Maybe you can help me convince Leigh Ann here, to install my security system in her home”. “With her folks gone so much, she needs all the protection she can get”.

“Yeah T.J. began Leigh Ann, but I just don’t think it’s necessary”. “If I get any intruders, I’m sure you’ll be able to hear me scream, and can come to my rescue”.

T.J. shrugged, that was true.

“Let’s roll Jen, before T.J. tries to sell me a gun” insisted Leigh Ann.

“No way Leigh, you have to be twenty one to own a firearm”?

“True that agreed T.J. and you know how I am about gun regulation, ladies”.

“Yeah, we sure do, let’s roll”.

The two girls got into Leigh Ann’s car and drove away to meet their friends at a local diner.

The guys were already waiting for them when they pulled up. Brett and Josh were smoking cigarettes in the parking lot, with Michael standing by. When they saw the girls drive in, they went inside to get a table. Josh had dark hair, was about 6”1” and wore a red shirt with jeans. Michael was about 5”10” with blonde surfer hair, brown leather jacket, ash jeans, and a white Detroit Lions T-shirt. Brett was about the same height and had dark hair like Josh, but wore a hoody with baggy black pants.

Their food arrived later, which consisted of chili cheese fries, cheeseburgers, pizzaburgers, and chicken fingers. Michael and Brett had cokes, Josh had a chocolate shake, Jennifer had a strawberry, and Leigh Ann was nursing a Tab.

“So what is the name of this band, again asked Jennifer, chewing her French fries.

“They’re called Seven11 began Josh, because two of the guys started their band while they worked at the 7Eleven on Greenwood Ave”.

“So why not spell it like the convenience store does asked Brett, it’d be more ironic”?

“True, but it’s like Eminem, he’s not spelling his name like the candy”. “Hell go back to the 60s, John Lennon and Paul McCartney calling themselves The Beatles, but not like the fucking bugs”.

“Point taken agreed Brett, and he chomped into his burger.

“We sure had a blast last week boasted Josh, didn’t we Mike”?

“Yeah man, we sure did” said Michael, looking at Josh, and then half a stare directed at Jennifer.

“So what did you guys do asked Leigh Ann, to Jennifer and Michael, last weekend”.

“Whatta ya mean asked Jennifer, what we did”?

“We all got drunk and took off our clothes to do some streaking, and you two were the only ones who weren’t passed out drunk the next day”.

“Well Leigh Ann started Michael, we just-

“Woke up, felt hungry, and came here for breakfast finished Jennifer. “Michael here, was nice enough to treat too”.

She gave him a wink, and Michael smiled, she saved his ass. He and Jennifer hadn’t planned to hook up, it just happened. They were just trying to decide when to tell Josh, because they didn’t want him to be upset. Michael loved Josh, they were like brothers, and he hoped that when he did eventually find out that he would not think him a traitor.

“Hey Mike said Josh, are we still on for the gentlemen’s club tomorrow night, me you and Brett”?

“Yeah said Brett, you in”.

“Oh I can’t guys explained Michael, I have a nine o clock massage tomorrow night”.

“Oh yeah asked Josh, is she hot”.

“Well duh said Jennifer, it’s Miss Dazel”.

“Miss Dazel echoed Brett, fucking A Mike”!

“Watch out guys said Josh, Mike here is hot for a librarian”!

They all laughed and ate their meal amongst good health and good times.

By the time they got to the club, the line was way too long, so they hung back and waited by their cars. All of a sudden, Leigh Ann swore.

“Shit, I forgot my cell phone”.

“So, don’t worry about it said Jennifer, you don’t need it, we got ours”.

“Yeah, but if my folks call and I don’t answer, they’ll think I’m having a party”.

“Won’t they call a neighbor or something asked Michael, that’d be the perfect way to bust somebody”.

“Yeah, but T.J. is the only neighbor who isn’t senile” explained Leigh Ann. “Besides, they don’t even like T.J.”.

“That’s a bunch of shit shot Josh, the man’s a war hero, no fucking respect”.

“Yeah, they’re liberal pacifcists said Leigh Ann, my father was a coconscious objector during Nam”.

“Alright, he was a hippie crowed Brett, that’s pretty cool, dude”!

“Thanks Brett smiled Leigh Ann, I’ll be back you guys”.

Leigh Ann got in her car and drove home. While she drove, she did some thinking. When she went to use the bathroom last week, she passed her bedroom and noticed that Jennifer and Michael were in it. She may’ve been out of line with her cross examination at dinner, but she just didn’t like it when her friends kept secrets. But she blocked out those thoughts and reminded herself that Michael and Jennifer didn’t play games. If there was something going on, they would tell them in time.

She just hoped that Josh and Michael wouldn’t beat each other up.

Arriving in her driveway, she quickly hopped out, and opened the door. It was never locked, because T.J. basically owned the neighborhood. If there were any robberies, he’d know about it and shoot the bastards. Making her way to the kitchen, she grabbed her cell off the counter and turned to leave.

But the next thing she heard, made the punk chick stop in her tracks.

The sound of footsteps could be heard upstairs, as well as the sounds of drawers and closets being opened and closed.

Tip toeing ever so quietly, Leigh Ann ventured up the stairs and peeked through a slit in her door.

It was a short man, dressed as a clown. Her clothes were scattered all over the room, as well as her stuffies and other personal items.

“Screw this thought Leigh Ann, I’m outta here and I’m calling the cops”.

“She silently went back downstairs and headed right for the door. But the door flew open and there stood Rena, who had a surprised yet satisfied smile when she saw that a human was in the house.

“Hello, little earthling, are we glad to have found you”.

“Who the fuck are you, and what are you doing in my house” demanded Leigh Ann.

“Patience, fair haired human, all will be answered in time”. “All I ask is that you come with us, and all will be well”.

“Fuck that spat Leigh Ann, I’m not going anywhere with clown burglars, not get outta my way”.

Rena didn’t budge, and Leigh Ann was about ready to attack her. Then Roddy came rushing down the stairs.

“I see no reason to leave immediately, Mallow is still hunting, so I suggest we have an appetizer before our main course”.

“Affirmative replied Rena, good idea”.

Roddy pulled out a cylinder object, he pushed a button on it and it flew at Leigh Ann. The cylinder flew to her hands and clamped her index fingers together, like a finger trapper.

“What the fuck cried Leigh Ann, what is this”.

Roddy didn’t answer her, just pushed her to the floor, and helped Rena roll her into a mummified heap with a family sized rug. Then Rena pulled out a cylinder device of her own and aimed it at Leigh Ann. A beam shot out and hit Leigh Ann, who suddenly began to rise above the floor.

“Hey, what the hell is going on here” protested Leigh Ann, as she felt herself floating five feet above the floor. She was covered in the rug from her shoulders to her knees, her booted ankles sticking out of the rug. Rena cocked her head and stared at the boots.

“More and more strange footwear noted Rena, to think these humans have nothing better to do than design different boot products.

“How do we take them off pondered Roddy, do you know”?

Rena inched her face closer to find an opening of some sort, and sure enough found the zipper at the top of the boot.

“Here it is she said with hungry eyes, her nimble fingers slowly pulling the zipper down. The zipper made a slow chainsaw noise as it went down to the top of the boot. Then she gently pulled the boot off, and stood in awe at the sight before her.

Leigh Ann’s foot was bare and ghostly white, matching her ankle. She had size seven feet, her toes were round and chubby, with a light shade of purple polish intact. Whenever she wore boots, she left her socks in the drawer, because they would get too hot and sweaty.

“What is that on her toes asked Roddy, are they jewels of some sort”.

Rena frowned and seized Leigh Ann’s big toe, examining it closely.

“Ahhhhhhh, let go of my toe screeched Leigh Ann, it’s just toenail polish”!

“Hmmmmm, what a strange concept, that a human would decorate their toes”. “I ask you, female, do you wear this design to win the attention of your male species”?

“I wear it because it looks cute rasped Leigh Ann, and why are you two talking like you’re from Mars”.

“We’re not from Mars explained Roddy, we hail from Kitzelopia, two year journey from Earth”.

“Why are you here”?

“Because we need your energy, but first, we would like to have a little amusement by testing you out said Rena.

“Step back, Rena, my turn reminded Roddy.

“Very well admitted Rena, proceed”.

Roddy grinned and used Rena’s red feather on Leigh Ann’s naked sole.

“WAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA OH FUCK NOOOHOOOO” yelled Leigh Ann, who couldn’t even stand to have her feet massaged.

“Hmmmm, extremely sensitive noted Roddy, and I barely touched her”.

His other hand tickled the bottom of her heel, and the feather he used along her arches. More laughter erupted from Leigh Ann’s throat like a volcano would with lava. Her girlish giggles were very fun to listen to, as she started her little “tee hee hee hee hee” chant.

Rena decided to occupy her time, so she picked up Leigh Ann’s boot and started to sniff it. Just like Summer’s pumps, they had a similar warm leathery smell. But Leigh Ann’s boots were different because she didn’t have socks or nylons on which made the smell even more strong.

Roddy was too busy with his foot fade than Rena’s new fetish. He scribbled his fingers her balls and arches and resting the feather above his ear.

“PLEEAAAAHAAHEEAHAHAASE STAAHAHAHAAAP THISISISSSS” wailed Leigh Ann.

Roddy grinned again, and for some reason he felt something between his legs tighten up and become as hard as rock. Something he couldn’t explain or rationalize at this moment. He made zig zags along the arch and traced his fingers around as if drawing circles in the sand.

After four minutes of getting high off Leigh Ann’s boot, Leigh Ann threw it aside and went to remove her other one. She quickly unzipped the boot and yanked it off in the fair of an instant. Rena grasped Leigh’s newly naked foot and felt how warm it was. Bringing the foot to her nose, she buried her nose in her sole and toes.

“Mmmmmmm, I love the smell of your boots and feet she purred.

Leigh Ann was laughing so hard that it made her judgment eerie. She didn’t know whether to feel offended or humble that her feet were held in high admiration.

Rena lifted her nose off Leigh Ann’s foot, and saw her toes wiggling like mad.

“It appears your toes are scared, little one, and they should be”.

She opened her mouth wide and sucked Leigh Ann’s big toe like a tootsie pop (pun intended lol). Then moved down the line and sucked the next toe and so on.

“EEHEHEEHEHEEHOH FUCK DON’T SUCK MY TOHOOHOHEES screamed Leigh Ann, ITEHEEEHHH IT TICKLES SO MUCH!!!

Rena continued to lick Leigh Ann’s toes, and then spread Leigh Ann’s toes so she could lick in between each one. Her her sharp nails tickled her other sole mercilessly. She moaned with pleasure, as she was clearly getting off on the tasty toes.

Roddy decided to give it a try as well, and started to give Leigh Ann’s other toes a nibble.

Leigh Ann was crying by now, and her laughter had gone from high pitched squeals to low toned giggling. Her eyes were closed and a small part of her didn’t want them to stop macking on her tootsies.

Meanwhile….

T.J. Portman lay asleep on his hide abed. He had no longer slept in his bedroom since his girlfriend moved out. Now he lived alone, but he would often hang out with his veteran buddies at the VFW, and occasionally chill with Leigh Ann and her friends.

Mallow slowly made his way into Portman’s house, climbing in through the window. His huge feet with the weird clown shoes made him step inconspicuous without making a sound. He wandered through the kitchen, and helped himself to the leftovers in a Domino’s box. He licked his lips and groaned with satisfaction, this human food was delicious.

He saw Portman on the hide a bed, and smiled. It was all too easy, and there’d no problems since this human was in a deep slumber. Mallow inched his way closer and stretched out his hands to grab Portman.

But to his surprise, Portman suddenly leaped from his bed and held out a Glock, leveling it at a shocked Roddy.

“Alright asshole, you got five seconds to tell me who sent you on this assianatation mission bellowed Portman. The poor vet was so paranoid ever since the Gulf War ended, and he thought Mallow was an enemy spy.

“There is no assianation necessary said Mallow, I am here to bring you to my ship so that I may drain your energy and wander this planet in my true form”.

“Well it ain’t gonna happen, Krusty” snapped Portman. “I’ve survived motars, mine fields, chain mini guns, and chucked handgernades”. “I can sure as shit survive some alien bitch dressed up as a clown”.

Mallow, being an alien, was just a wee bit quicker, and he knocked the gun from a surprised Portman, who in retaliation, leaped onto his adversary and began to roll on the floor with him. Portman slugged Mallow in the face and then ran to the kitchen where his Glock laid. Doing his best baseball slide, he made his way to the discarded gun, picked it up and fired.

Last edited:
OKay, so let me see if i got it... Summerdaez in now jennifer calloway, then who is summer dazel? and who is Kirsten bell? I'm confused, but the story still rocks!

What's New

4/26/2024
Visit Dorr 44 for clips! Details in the D44 box below!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back