• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Tickling Clowns From Outer Space (Adventures In Tickling)

Zoe_TheCat

TMF Novice
Tickling Clowns From Outer Space (Sixteen Tickles)

Tickling Clowns From Outer Space (Sixteen Tickles)
The Cast
StevePerrey as Michael Stevenson
Summerdaez as Jennifer Calloway
Amkes as Josh Dean
Leigh317 as Leigh Ann Grimm
Jersey_tickler as Brett Clark
Zoe_theCat as Summer Dazel
Airportqb as Corporal T.J. Portman
Xaiver69 as Sherrif John Xaiver

The Tickling Clowns
Scinsor as Sey
Invisible Ink as Dax
Ticklish Anitha as Rena
J laughs as Mallow
Happy Tristan as Roddy

Michael and Josh were sitting at their table, wondering where all three of their friends were.

“So Mike, you seeing anyone special these days”?

“Nope lied Mike, you”?

“Not since Jen, no man”. “The truth is, Mike, I’m still not over her”. “And I really want to try every angle to get her back, dude”.

“Really, well what if she has a new boyfriend”.

“Well, then he better be ready to fight for her, because I’m not giving up without one”.

Michael was starting to get irritated, why was his friend so damn stubborn? Didn’t he know that if he kept pressuring Jennifer, that she’d get pissed off and quit being his friend. Now, that he and Josh were alone, he decided that maybe now was the time he knew the truth.

“Josh, there’s something you should know” began Mike.

“Yeah, what’s that, buddy asked Josh.

“Buddy thought Michael, that’s funny, pretty soon he’ll be calling me a fucking daushbag”.

“Well, it’s like this, you see Jennifer-

“Hey, speaking of the devil, there she is pointed Josh.

Michael whipped his head around, Jennifer looked like she had seen a ghost.

“Michael, Josh, you gotta help me”?

“Jen, what’s the matter, where’s Brett asked Michael taking her hand, she was trembling.

“He’s back at the house, It’s Leigh, she’s in trouble, these clowns were, were”….

“Jen said Josh as he came over, what’s going on here, did you say clowns”.

“Yes, they have Leigh Ann prisoner in her house, and I think they were gonna rape her”.

A few tears slide down her cheeks and Michael hugged her.

It’s alright Jen, it’s gonna be okay”.

“What happened to Brett, is he okay” asked Josh?

“I don’t know, he attacked them, and told me to run”.

“Attacked who, the clowns” asked Michael?

“Okay, here’s what we’ll do said Josh, Jen go see Sheriff Xavier and tell him what’s happened”. “Me and Mike will check out Leigh Ann’s house, okay”?

“Okay agreed Jennifer, I’ll take Brett’s car”.

Josh and Michael raced over to Leigh Ann’s house, in Josh’s Chevy. Getting out of the car, they pulled a baseball bat from the trunk and a hockey stick as well.

“I’ll take the front said Michael, you go around back”.

Josh nodded and did so, carrying the hockey stick.

Before Michael entered the house, he did the Sign of the Cross, being that he’s Catholic. Then he burst through the door and charged in, bat drawn. To his surprise he found the house empty. Josh entered as well, and gave Michael a shrug in disbelief. Then the two guys saw Brett, their good friend, lying dead.

“Oh Jesus Christ exclaimed Michael, BRETT”!

He immediately dropped to his knees and felt for a pulse. Nothing, he was dead.

“Mother fuckers muttered Josh in anger, I’m gonna kill those sons of bitches”!

Michael lowered his head slightly and tried not to cry, but he did feel a few hot tears roll down his cheek.

“There’s nobody here, dude, unless they’re hiding in the bedroom”. “Want me to check out the upstairs”?

“No said Michael, don’t bother, let’s wait down here where it’s safe”.

The next thing they heard was a car pull up. And they smiled when they heard that.

“That’d be the sheriff stated Josh, let’s go see him”.

“You go said Michael, I want to stay here with him.

Josh walked out the door and left Michael. The young man cradled his friend’s head and felt his anger go up in rage.

“I swear to you, Brett, I will find the fucks who did this to you, and I will avenge you, my brother”.

Then he kissed Brett’s forehead and closed his eyes with two fingers.

Heading outside, Josh saw Sheriff John Xavier get out of his car. He was a big man, standing 6”2”, and in his late forties. He was a good man, but he didn’t take shit when it came to people trying to screw with his town. Xavier was starting to go a little gray, but he pulled off the whole sheriff garb quite well. He was smoking a cigarette when the two guys came up to him. He offered them a cigarette, to which Josh accepted graciously.

“Well, whatta we got here, Josh” came his gruff reply.

Josh explained to him about Jennifer coming into the club all hysterical and told Xavier about how they found Brett dead inside. When Jennifer heard this she ran inside the house and when she saw Brett, she began to sob loudly.

“Michael, Michael, please tell me it’s not true”!

But she knew that he would not tell her otherwise and she fell to both knees hugging Michael as she did so. Michael finally found his place to grieve and he started to cry too.

“Don’t you die too, Michael, stay here with me”,

“I’m here, Jen, I’m not going anywhere he promised.

She lifted her head up and the grabbed Michael by his cheeks and started to hungrily kiss him. She wanted Michael so bad right now, because she felt like his loving embrace would get her mind off things. Michael kissed back and to both their surprise, Josh came treading back in.

“What the fuck he spat, I don’t fucking believe this”!

He stormed back out the door, but Michael and Jennifer were too vulnerable and emotional to even care.

Then in came Corporal T.J. Portman, assault rifle drawn as he saw the sobbing youths, he lowered his weapon.

“Holy shit, Mike, Jennifer, you guys alright”? “Damn, they killed Brett, those pussy fucks”!

“T.J. began Jennifer, did you see them”/

“As a matter of fact, yes admitted T.J., some nut dressed up as a clown tried to kill me. I shot him four times, but that didn’t work, so I shoved my cigar in his mouth and he kicked the bucket”. “If there are more of them, I can tell ya this, they ain’t from around here”?

“How do you know that asked Michael as Jennifer wiped his tears away with her sleeve.

“Because ordinary people don’t melt when you shove a cigar down their throat replied T.J.

Sheriff Xavier came in and immediately starting to curse at T.J.

“God dammit, will you put that gun away, there’s kids around here’?

“Hey, I’m a fucking veteran, Roscoe, I’ve gone through more weapon training than you’ll ever know”.

“Well, as long as you live in my town, you’ll do what I say, boy” snapped the Sheriff. “I was arresting punks when you were banging cheerleaders in your Daddy’s car”. “Now you take that rifle and you put it back in your home, or I’ll have you arrested”.

“Fine, Gary Cooper, don’t go old west on my ass teased Portman. “You might wanna send over a body wagon though, I killed one of em in my home”.

“God dammit spat Xavier, just what I need, more paperwork”. “C’mon ya paranoid bastard, show me this corpse”.

The two left and Michael went to use the bathroom. When he came back, he saw Jennifer ruffling Brett’s hair.

“Don’t worry about your little brother she whispered softly, I’ll take care of Benny for you”. “I’ll be the big sister he never had” she added with a smile. She turned to Michael and looked up to face him”.

“Brett died to save me she confessed, they were gonna take me away but he fought them off so I could escape”.

“It’s not your fault assured Michael, you did nothing wrong, understand”?

Jennifer closed her eyes and nodded.

Michael went outside to smoke a cigarette when he felt himself getting wheeled around and found himself facing Josh.

“You fucking backstabbing cocksucker he bellowed as he punched Michael in the face. Michael fell to the ground, as Josh circled around him.

“You knew I loved her, you knew I wanted her back, and you stole her away from me”.

“She broke up with you reminded Michael, two months ago, because you were always such a fucking prick”.

“Well at least I’m not a fucking traitor, you hand job for hire pussy”!

That did it, Michael jumped to his feet and hit Josh with a roundhouse punch to the face. He and Josh rolled on the ground, wrestling and cussing as they did so. Xavier and Portman came out and tried to break up the fight, as did Jennifer who begged them to stop.

“Stop it yelled Xavier as he pulled Josh off the ground and tried to restrain him. Portman held back Michael who wasn’t finished emptying his can of whoop ass on Josh. It was like putting toothpaste back in the tube.

“GOD DAMMIT, I SAID STOP IT bellowed Xavier, THAT’S AN ORDER”! His face was red, and he was about ready to beat both their asses in about ten seconds. The guys cooled down and the two older men released their grips.

“C’mon now said Portman, we need to think about this, and come up with a plan to go after these dudes”.

“Like hell protested Xavier, you’re not going vigilante here, Portman”.

“The hell I’m not, Sheriff, they accosted me and broke into my home, this is war”.

“You’re not doing anything snapped Xavier, I’ll deal with this shit”. “This was your fight, Portman, now it’s mine”! “Jennifer, honey, I need you to come down to the station and make a statement”. “Just wait there, have a cup of coffee and relax, I’m gonna go do a sweep with my Deputy and see if I can find these bastards”.

“I’ll take her volunteered Michael, let’s go Jen”.

“Sheriff, they were driving a white van explained Jennifer, and they were dressed in clown costumes with makeup as well”.

“Okay then, thank ya sweetheart, you take it easy and I’ll be there when I catch those fuckers”.

Jennifer took Michael’s hand and then pulled out a tissue to wipe the blood off his face.

“Are you okay, baby she asked with concern, does your face hurt”?

Michael solemnly nodded and Jennifer kissed his cheek before getting into Brett’s Monte Carlo. They drove off, leaving Josh dumbfounded and hurt. T.J. put his arm around him,

“Look man, you gotta be cool, alright”.

“Get the fuck off me snapped Josh, I loved that girl”!

“Don’t lecture me about love, son, you ain’t been married and divorced like I have”.

“Mike fucking betrayed me, man, he stole my girl”.

“Last time I checked, she wasn’t your girl”. “Would you rather she go out with a scumbag treated her like shit. Or would you rather her be with your good buddy, Mike”?

Josh swore and looked at the ground in shame, he did feel guilty about striking his friend.

“Listen Josh, those guys are out there and we don’t know how many there are”. “I’m going hunting, you wanna join me”?

“The sheriff said he didn’t want any vigilante shit repeated Josh.

“We got a serious problem here, Josh, and only us know about it”. “I don’t need the Sheriff’s permission or blessing”. “All I know is that Brett’s dead, and Leigh Ann’s gone”. “The Sheriff has got his guns, but he don’t know how to take em out”. “But I do he added with a smile, are you in”.

“Yeah said Josh, I’m fucking in”.

Back at the ship’s landing area….

The van pulled up close to the ship, Rena got out carrying Leigh Ann’s boots with Roddy carrying Leigh Ann. The girl was so mummified that she could only kick her feet in frustration. This amused the two clowns and they snickered as they made their way into the ship. Leigh Ann had given up on pleading with her captors, it did no good. She found herself being set down in the ship’s lounge and being unwrapped by Mallow.

“Now, let the tickling ritual continue” he sneered sweetly.

“No Mallow, she is mine now”. “Tell Sey about Mallow, and that he needs a convoy for rescue”.

Roddy went to consult Sey and Dax about making their next move. While Rena turned her back and went through her box of gadgets and gizmos, Leigh Ann saw this as a chance to escape, and started to crawl on all fours. Rena, having extra special hearing, merely smirked and pushed a button on her remote control. Four shiny bondage cuffs came soaring out of the box, like flying saucers. They flew down to Leigh Ann, and clamped onto her wrists and ankles.

“Ahhhh, fuck cried Leigh Ann, what is this”?

Then she felt herself being hovered above the floor, once again. She yelped as she floated, spread eagled in midair. Rena walked over and looked Leigh Ann up and down.

“Alright, female, I believe that it’s necessary me to strip you of your threads”!

“No begged Leigh Ann, don’t strip me”.

But Rena ignored her, and pried off the girl’s leather jacket, letting it drop to the floor. Her red V neck shirt came next, then her black skirt. Now all Leigh Ann had on, was her white tank top and a pair of red silky panties. Leigh Ann groaned at being in her state of undress and at the mercy of this freak. Rena hooked the PAC up to Leigh Ann and activated the mechanism. Then Rena ran her fingernails from the tops of Leigh Ann’s feet all the way to her thighs, to which her victim immediately sputtered out canned laughter. Rena sees Leigh Ann’s bellybutton poking out of her tank top, she lifts up the white cotton material to reveal Leigh Ann’s bellybutton.

“Interesting, how each of you humans have this little hole, what does it do”?

“I don’t know said Leigh Ann, nothing I guess”.

“I think I know what it’s for inquired Rena, I think it’s for tickling”!

“NO, don’t begged Leigh Ann.

“But it was too late, Rena dipped her finger into Leigh Ann’s bellybutton and swirled it around and around.

‘HEHEHEHEEHEHEHEHE DON’T DO THAAHAAT, PLEAAHAAAASE”!

Rena giggled too, in her evil clown voice. Her other hand joined in the belly tickling, and her spider digits traveled up towards Leigh Ann’s breasts.
Her fingers found the hard nipples, and started to massage each one.

“EEEEHEEHEEEEP DON’T TOUCH ME THEEERHEEHERRRE YOU FUCKING DIKE”!

Rena wasn’t sure what a “dike” was, but she was sure it was slang for something. To punish Leigh Ann, she grabbed fistfuls of her tank top and ripped it in two.

“Ahhhhhhhh screamed Leigh Ann, you fucking bitch”!

These humans were really starting to annoy Rena, with their derogatory language. But the sight of Leigh Ann’s twin Cs were enough to channel her anger.

“Very devine cooed Rena, do these play a factor in your reproduction”?

“Sort of, murmured Leigh Ann, at least during sex”.

“Sex, what is sex”?

“It’s when two people mate to produce a baby” muttered Leigh Ann, barely able to talk.

“Ah, so do you lay eggs, then pondered Rena, as she hands began to rub Leigh Ann’s breasts.

“Mmmmmmm, yessss moaned Leigh Ann, oh yes”!

“And then what happens asked Rena

“The egg gets fertilized and then grows into a baby whispered Leigh Ann, closing her eyes at the sensation of having her tits fondled.

“Hmmmm, indeed quipped Rena. Then she noticed that Leigh Ann was almost half asleep. She walked back to her remote control and pushed a button or two. Then Leigh Ann felt herself being held upside down, and she yelped. Her mane of red hair was almost touching the ground, and her toes were pointing to the ceiling. Rena got on her knees and tickled Leigh Ann’s breasts, her nails circulating around each nipple and she would squeeze them with such tenderness. Leigh Ann would laugh hysterically during each tickle and eacch squeeze brought an even louder moan from Leigh Ann, who could orgasm at any given moment. Then Rena looked up and saw Leigh Ann’s toes wiggling away, and she suddenly realized how much she missed them. Rising up, Rena went behind Leigh Ann, so that she was facing her soles. Seizing both feet, she ran her tongue up and down on the left sole. Then she would switch to the right, and then back to the left.

“WAHHAAHAHAAHAHAH NOT MY FEEHEHEEHEEET squealed Leigh Ann.

All the blood was rushing to her head and she began to feel dizzy. And on top of that, she was getting turned on by the attention her feet were getting. After a few more licks, she began to feel her panties getting damp. When Rena was finished getting her licks in, she pushed another button on her device and had Leigh Ann back into floating position on her back. She saw the wet spot on Leigh Ann’s panties and stuck her hand inside and felt around.

“OOOOHOOOHOOOOH moaned Leigh Ann, Mmmmmmmm”! She clearly was getting more turned on with Rena exploring unfamiliar territory.

When Rena pulled out her hand, she saw that it was all sticky and gooey. But it smelled so wonderful, and it prompted her to licking the joy juice off her hand.

Then it hit her like a ton of bricks, the sensation that went through her body was like a electric shock that vibrated her all over. She licked her hand completely clean and felt more energy surging through her borrowed clown body. Then Rena began to shudder and quake, while bouncing up and down on both feet.

Then she collapsed and passed out.

Sey, Dax, and Roddy came rushing over to revive her with a strange scented liquid. Rena immediately leaped to her feet to her cohort’s astonishment.

“What happened demanded Sey, speak”.

“I think I found the answer to our survival on this planet announced Rena.

“And what might that be asked Dax.

Rena smiled and handed each of them a feather.

“Follow my lead she replied huskily.

The four of them surrounded Leigh Ann, feathers drawn like swords, about to battle the female libido.

“OH NOOOOOOO groaned Leigh Ann who knew what was coming and was in no position to stop it.

Last edited:
LOL, just for the record, I did post this story, but I hadn't bothered to let Zoe sign off before doing so, I was in a hurry! But regardless, my clown stories are back and I'm about to start the last chapter.

What's New

4/23/2024
Visit the TMF Welcome Forum and take a moment to say hello!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back