• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Tickling Clowns From Outer Space (Weird Science)

jersey_tickler

2nd Level Red Feather
Finally, after much contraversey, i got this story done with the help of my good friend, amkes. I apologize for not a lot of tickling, but trust me when I say the next part will be better.

This part takes place after Leigh Ann's tickling aboard the ship.

The Cast
StevePerrey as Michael Stevenson
Angel as Jennifer Calloway
Amkes as Josh Dean
Leigh317 as Leigh Ann Grimm
Jersey_tickler as Brett Clark
Summerdaze as Summer Dazel
Airportqb as Corporal T.J. Portman
Xaiver69 as Sherrif John Xaiver

The Tickling Clowns
Scinsor as Sey
Invisible Ink as Dax
Ticklish Anitha as Rena
J laughs as Mallow
Happy Tristan as Roddy

As all four clowns tickled Leigh Ann, they eventually forced her to orgasm three more times. The PAC was off the charts and had gained plenty of conserved energy, not to mention that Rena had gained energy herself with swallowing Leigh Ann’s love honey. Sey noticed this and ushered his colleagues for a brief conference.

“I do believe it is of the utmost importance, now, that we locate our missing comrade”. “Roddy, you and Dax shall locate Mallow, and bring two more humans to complete our work”. “Rena, shall remain here, and I shall remain outside to guard the perimeter”. “Was this female, alone”?

“Negative answered Roddy, she had two fellow humans with her, but we had to slay one because he poised as a threat”.

“And the other, was it a male or female”?

“Female, very fair looking among their species, more fair than this one here”.

“Well, these human females seem to be able to ooze out a substance that has somehow made Rena more rejuvenated”. “Whatever it is, we must extract more and study it more closely”. “Find me this female, or another like her and then find me a human male as well”.

Dax and Roddy bowed their heads in courtesy to their leader and exited the ship, heading to their van.

At Portman’s house….

Josh and Portman went into his basement to collect weapons. If you saw the movie Tremors, you would see quite a resemblance to Burt Gummer’s wall of guns. Not only was Portman, the paranoid type, but he had a hobby of collecting guns and military weaponry. He grabbed an Uzi 9mm from his rack and loaded a magazine into it.

“If guns don’t kill these dudes, then why are we arming up asked Josh, feeling confused.

“They may not kill them, but they can hurt and subdue them until we can blow smoke up their ass” smiled Portman.

“I don’t get it, if they look like humans, how can they not be killed with guns”?

“Well Josh, after seeing these things melt, and ooze out blue blood, I’m guessing that their human bodies are merely a shell”. “They could possibly be unable to breathe in our air, and need a host to take in oxygen and kinda purify it”. (is this guy good, or what?)

“That’s the dumbest fucking thing I’ve ever heard said Josh, I thought aliens were supposed to be highly advanced and more intelligent than us”.

“Yeah, well sometimes when you go on vacation, you make the occasional mistake of forgetting your toothbrush”. “And what happens when you forget your toothbrush, Josh”?

“You go to the store and buy another one replied Josh, sounding more annoyed at the stupidity of the question.

“Exactly, which is what those aliens did when they realized they forgot to overlook one important factor”. “Will we be able to breathe in the Earth’s atmosphere”?

Suddenly, Josh didn’t feel like Portman was an idiot, but rather a genius in his own way.

While those guys, collected weapons, Sheriff Xavier was driving around town, in hopes of finding a white van with the killers intact. This was not how he wanted to spend his evening. He had planned to get a bottle of Jack, and the Charles Bronson triple feature on T.V. So instead of watching Murphy’s Law, The Evil That Men Do, and Forbidden Subjects, he was out chasing down criminals on his day off. His radio beeped, and he picked up the receiver and spoke.

“Hunt, what is it”?

“Sheriff, me and Ramsey spotted a white van heading east down on Sprinkle Boulevard”. “Do you want us to pursue the vehicle”.

“No, don’t bother stated Xavier, I’ll check this out myself”.

“But sir…

“Just continue making your rounds ordered the sheriff, if I think I need backup, then I will let you know”.

“Copy that agreed Hunt, but inside he was thinking “suicidal son of a bitch”!

Sheriff Xavier smiled, those fucking amateur killers were going back to the crime scene, he could feel it in his bones. And he was gonna be there to put those bastards in their place.

At the police station….

Michael poured coffee from the pot and brought Jennifer a cup as well as himself. She was sitting on the couch in Sheriff Xavier’s office. Basically the station was empty, save for a couple of officers who stopped by every twenty minutes or so to check on them. Jennifer sipped her coffee and gave Michael a small smile.

“Thanks for being here, Michael she said sweetly, you make me feel safe”.

“And you make me feel good about myself, Jen said Michael tenderly kissing her hand.

Jennifer set her mug down and laid her head on Michael’s shoulder, he put his arm around her.

“Who are these people she asked with curiousity, what do you think they want with us”?

“I have no, idea, but they did kill Brett”. “And I intend to find the pricks before the cops do, and settle this”. “And it would help if Josh would put his differences aside and help me”.

“I’ll talk to him said Jennifer, he just needs time to cool off”.

“Well time isn’t exactly on our side, here, Jen”. “Can you call him after you finish your coffee”?

“Sure said Jennifer, but only if you do me one favor”.

“Anything, you name it”.

“Apologize to him, please”!

“No way protested Michael, I have nothing to be sorry about”. “I followed my heart, and I got punched in the face for it”.

“Please, Michael begged Jennifer, I know it’s not your fault”. “But if you say you’re sorry, he’ll go for broke and do it too”. “Please, do it for Brett, you don’t want to lose another friend, do you”?

Michael bit his lip, she was right, sometimes a guy has to swallow his pride.

“If you do, I’ll make it worth your while promised Jennifer whispered in his ear, and then gave it a little nibble.

“Oh really said Michael, keep talking”.

“I’ll give you a massage, you wearing nothing but a smile, and vice versea”.

He looked her in the eyes, she was smiling with a mischievous grin on her face, how could he say no”.

“You got a deal, let’s go right now”!

“What, Michael, we’re in a police station”.

“Exactly, which means we got a five different cots to choose from”. “And we can always lock ourselves in, so nobody can stop us”.

“Yeah, but it’d be too gross sleeping on one of those cots, Michael”!

“Okay, well I can always call Josh some other time, no big deal”!

Jennifer sighed and rolled her eyes.

“This is my fault she admitted, I gave you an ultimatium, and now I’m paying for it”.

“But I’ll pay you back said Michael with a wink, in trade of course”. Then he took off his black tee and smiled coyly.

“Me and my big mouth complained Jennifer, come on baby”!

The two wandered down the hall, to get on with their jailhouse rock! On this many occasion he would simply

At Portman’s house….

Portman had his Uzi intact, and a SIG 9.mm, along with a Glock.

“Alright Josh, here’s the deal he began, I take em down with my buddies here, then you take that spray can and firelighter and use it as a flamethrower”.

“I can handle that said Josh, what if there’s too many of them”?

“Then let em come, dude, I got plenty of guns to fight a whole fucking army” scoffed Portman.

“I don’t doubt that said Josh giving the gun rack another look, the man was an army.

The two walked upstairs and to their astonishment, they saw a white van pull up.

“Well, I’ll be damned said Portman in astonishment, they came right to us”. “Well, they’re in for a surprise when they come knocking on my door he added with a grin.

Josh grinned back, he couldn’t wait to get his hands on this bastards.

But their grins faded, when they saw the sheriff’s car pull up.

“Fucking Xavier moaned Portman, this guy knows how to crash a killing party”.

“Well, what are we gonna do asked Josh, just stand here and do nothing”.

“We’re gonna wait, something tells me when he finds out guns won’t work, he’ll be pounding on my door, begging to be let in”. “The sheriff on his hands and knees, begging for my help would be something worth getting on tape, man”!

“This isn’t a game, T.J., what if he gets killed”.

“He won’t get killed scoffed Portman, he’s a tough ole cowboy, trust me”.

The two watched Sheriff Xavier get out of his car, with his 357 Magnum drawn. They heard him order the passengers out of the car. Dax and Roddy got out and advanced on the Sheriff, which pissed him off and he fired two rounds, hitting them each once. Both clowns went down. Sheriff Xavier smiled with pride and pocketed his pistol. Then he went to use his radio, but before he could get a clear transmission, Dax jumped up and pulled him down. Together, he and Roddy began to strangle the old cowboy. Less than a minute later, Sheriff John Xavier’s body went limp, he was dead. Dax and Roddy spoke to each other and Roddy took off in the Sheriff’s car. Dax headed for the Sheriff’s car and hopped inside.

“Damn said Portman, guess I was wrong”.

“Come on said Josh, we have to go after them”.

“You’re right agreed Portman, you follow the van, and I’ll follow that squad car”.

He handed Josh, his Glock, and then the two went to their vehicles to pursue the enemy.

Josh followed Dax for about eight miles, way out into the country. He slowed down and watched Dax pulled up to the forest entrance and get out. Then he radioed to Portman and told him where he believed the clowns were residing at.

“Good job, man, stay there and don’t do anything”. “I’m going to pick up Jen and Mike, so they’ll be safe”.

“Copy that said Josh, and he hung up his cell.

Back at the station….

Michael and Jennifer exited the jail area, adjusting zippers and tying shoelaces. They had to make it brief because they didn’t want anyone to see them naked, but they did make it worth the twenty minutes.

“Well, did you enjoy that asked Jennifer as she pulled Michael close and kissed his cheek.

“Most definetly said Michael, every second of every minute”.

“That’s my boy murmured Jennifer sweetly, now you gotta fulfill your end and call Josh”.

“I know, I know muttered Michael, give me a second”.

Within the woods…

Josh decided he wasn’t going to wait around for Portman any more, he was going in now, and taking his chances. He walked through the woods, with the Glock in his back pocket, and the flame tools in his leather jacket. He shined his flashlight and found a trail of footsteps that lead further into the woods. Less than a kilometer away, he saw a spaceship straight ahead. Then he saw a figure come out of the ship, so he ducked behind a bush. Now he would wait for the bastard to go back inside and then he’d enter the place and shoot to kill anyone who got in his way.

Then his cell phone started ringing, which caused him to swear and quickly turn the ringer off. He figured that the figure by the ship would be over in a heartbeat, so he drew his gun and prepared to open fire.

But then something landed near him, it was shaped like a ball. Suddenly the ball began to shoot gas out and Josh suddenly felt sleepy.

Sey came trekking over to the bushes, and spotted a young human male asleep, thanks to his handiwork. Grinning to himself, he lifted Josh off the ground and carried him towards the ship.

Back at the police station…

Michael frowned and hung up his phone with Jennifer standing by, looking just as puzzled.

“That’s odd, I figured with me using your cell, he’d answer replied Michael.

Jennifer nodded and then heard a car pull into the police garage.

“Sheriff Xavier is back she crowed, maybe he found Leigh Ann”.

She got to her feet and raced out to greet Xavier, but instead she found an empty squad car. Inching closer to the vehicle she looked inside to see if he was ducking his head while looking for something.

Then she felt a hand cover her mouth and an arm cover her middle. It was Roddy!

“So you must be the more fair human female that Rena told of” he said in his half human/half alien voice. “Well, your presence is required back at our facility so that we may experiment with your physique”.

Jennifer began to fight back and tried to make noise while Roddy tried to push her in the car, she had to get Michael’s attention!

Back at the ship….

Josh awoke sometime later, and found himself in nothing but his boxers. He had this funny looking device over his mouth and nosel, and feeling a bit worried. He figured the gas he inhaled was from those alleged clowns he’d been told of. Now he wished that he would’ve listened to Portman, instead of going in half cocked. A somewhat tall clown came over to him. She had green hair that was a butch cut, and her face was painted white.

"Hello male, have your senses come back?" Rena said

"Piss off!! you alien bitch"

Rena smiled "Oh, let me change that anger of yours to joy"

And with that she went up to Josh's feet and started to sniff them and realized that they had not the same aroma as Summer and Leigh Ann’s. In fact, the smell almost made her feel light headed. The male’s footwear was not of the leather design of the boots and heels she had collected, and his cotton foot coverings that she discovered to be socks, where dirty and smelled worse than his feet. But nevertheless, she raked her nails up and down Josh’s feet.

"AHAHAHAHAAHAAAAA STOHOHOHOHOPPP ThIIIIIIIIISSSSSS ISSSS TOOOORTTTTTTUUUREEE" screamed Josh at the top of his lungs.

"Is it, Then why do I see your reproductive organ rising?" asked Rena "I know it wants a tickle too"

"NOOOOOOHHAHAHAHAAAAAHAHAAHAHAHAAAAA" screamed Josh as Rena slides her fingers quickly over his boxers.

Rena then decides to use a toy of hers to add in the fun. She pulled out a round disk and placed it on Josh's boxers. The machine turned into a bunch of tiny green bugs and crawled over Josh's balls only. They formed into something over his balls but he couldn't tell what. Rena sat down in a chair, kicked her shoes off, and decided to tickle his ribs with her hands. His belly button tickled with her tongue, and his arm pits with her now bare feet. Josh was screaming like a banshee and just wanted to die. Rena continued more and more and then stopped.

"Now male, if you don’t want your genitals tickled, then worship my feet”.

”Fuck you moaned Josh, he hated feet. Well, except for Jen’s, because she kept them in good condition and got pedicures once a week.

"Observe, what my little machine does" she stated and tapped it on, with Josh laughing hysterically.

Rena giggled and decided to explain how it worked "This device studies the sensitivity of the body part it is placed over and then decides the worst form of pleasure to inflict on it. In this case lets see.......ahh it is the equivalent a 100 bristles moving in a hundred directions."

Josh was so far gone he thought nothing could be worse, unfortunately he was wrong as Rena pulled out a goo of some sort. the goo was green and she applied it to Josh's full body and then giggled as she started to lick it off.

"This is a delicacy on my planet, but it also seems to cause you humans to become sensitive to any sensation" Rena said in between licks

Rena licked Josh clean causing him soo much torture and pleasure, as Rena could see from his stiffened exposed crotch. She licked the last bit out from between his toes and noticed a drop of white fluid. Rena's eyes grew large and she smiled as she rubbed the goo on his shaft and then she decided to suck causing nothing but laughs and moans from Josh's lips. Josh tried to stop himself bt he started to cum and Rena sucked it up. When she got all she could Rena stuck her tongue out

"That was ugg" Rena said and then she shivered and started to laugh and giggle as her skin glowed a beautiful blue and then she moaned and stretched. "Looks like males secretions causes muscle relaxation and nervous system renewal" I need more to study but it looks like I need you to fill this machine first so I will use my newest toy. I made it from your friend’s substance and my blood which will force you to feel her tickling and pleasure”.

Rena stated placing the goo, witch was a light blue, in between Josh's toes first causing them to wiggle and then his armpits and finally his ears. The goo started to grow and cover his whole body, by the time it did this Rena had left, Josh was in silent laughter and thought he would die again. The sensations of tickling never dulled in fact they got stronger and stronger. The P.A.C. was finally full but as a result of his tickling from the relentless goo, Josh died with a smile on his face.

Picking up a huge needle, she walked over to where Summer laid. The librarian had woken up during Josh’s torment and found herself in what looked like a tanning bed. She found herself, unable to move and then began to panic when she saw Rena towering over her.

“Time for an experiment, my golden haired human”. “I’m going to drain a quarter of your blood, and then give you a quarter of mine”. “I wish to see what effect human DNA has on our bodies”.

Summer squeezed her eyes shut, and felt the needle prick her. All she could do now was pray that this was all a dream and that she’d wake up soon.

Last edited:
Do i detect a pattern here, or am I seeing satired titles inspired by 80s music and movie nostalgia lol!

Weird Science, Anthony Michael Hall was so cute in that movie, i remember watching that at age 14. I kind have AMH pictured from that movie as the role of Michael Stevens.

Love the story baby, glad you finally posted this as well!

lol I died and I got to chose my death ^ ^ love it.
this is getting better and better. can't wait to read the rest.
oh and love the tremors reference popping up. He is burt.

What's New

4/19/2024
Check out the huge number of thicklign clips that can be found at Clips4Sale. The webs biggest fetish clip store!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back