• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Tickle Street: Ashley's Dream

tummyticklish01

3rd Level Red Feather
Star of this chapter, Ashley!

Ashley: Formerly known as Ashley V., but now its just Ashley. Tall, blonde, with crystallic blue eyes, she's the picturesque of pure beauty. She looks and acts like a supermodel, and is a bit of a snob. She's extremely ticklish, especially on her pedicured every other day feet.

ENJOY!:)

Ashley stumbled into her house after a tough day of college education. She wasn't a ditz exactly, but not the brightest crayon in the box. All this new college learning was really putting a lot of stress on the poor girl, and she quickly rushed upstairs, and fell onto her bed, instantly falling a sleep, and as her eyelids slowly closed, she drifted off into the mystical realm of dreams...where ANYTHING can happen....

Ashley's eyelids fluttered open, and the shock of where she was filled her whole body with awe and amazement. She was in what looked like Ancient China. The sun setted slowly in the...wait what direction was that, she couldn't tell. She made to lift her arm but found she couldn't. The realization of where she was finally struck her. She was tied, completely immobile, to a wooden X. She wore no more than a raggedy piece of white cloth as panties tied loosely around her waist, and a ripped piece of smiliar cloth covering her bulging breasts.

She was moving though, and was a couple feet in the air, she was being carried. By what looked like Chinese men, warriors. Dressed as warriors she guessed as they marched with flags, swords, and her of course, tied tightly to the X.

The shock had begun to fade, and fear quickly took it place. Hundreds of Chinese soldiers marched just feet below her, and she was scantily clad and tied, what was going on????

Thousands of thoughts raced through her mind at an amazing speed. She glanced frighteningly at her surroundings. Trees sprang forth in the warm sun's glow, and green grass seemed to travel for miles. There was a nice gurgling stream to the left, with blue rushing water smacking the dull rocks. A small blackish bridge rose over the stream, definitely Chinese made, reassuring her guess of her location.

Suddenly the soldiers stopped marching, and Ashley shook with a bump, but then was held still, though not let down. She looked at her tanned, supermodel body, and desparetely wished for more clothing, she felt extremely vulnerable right now, with the fact she was tied up only weighing it more heavily.

Finally she was let down, and stood straightup still in the X style, with an ankle or wrists strapped down to a stem of the X. She tugged experimentally, and found the straps were rough leather, and very strong, no chance this skinny blonde girl could break through them. Ashley decided to take a chance to ask for help.

"Help!" She cried out, and suddenly four of the Chinese soldiers around her hushed her down, and spoke something which she didn't understand in Chinese.

She decided talking wouldn't help, she just had to stay there and await what next would happen to her.

For the first time, she looked straight-forward, and was amazed at what she saw. A huge building of Chinese craftsmanship, with pointed roofs jutting out in four directions. The roofs were bright green, while the rest of the humongous building was brown with red lining.

She couldn't figure out just what it was, a mix between a fort and a castle, but truly amazing. The soldiers picked up her X once more, and carried her inside, the fear began to rise in her again.

She was brought into a dark room, with the only light of the open door. The five soldiers carrying the X went forward into the darkness and stablely placed her down, with her X standing straight up again.

She looked back and forth quickly, but she could nothing or no one. Then the five soldiers left, and shut the door behind them, leaving Ashley alone in the room, complete darkness engulfed her.

Her eyes quickly adjusted to the darkness, and she thought she saw something in front of her, but of course it could of been a trick of her eyes, still adjusting to the dark.

She saw it again, something of moderate size and shape, but she still couldn't tell. Then without warning, four lamps in each corner of the stone room lit up, lighting the small room magnificently, and she was much less frightened....until she saw what was in front of her.

A chinese man, tall and thin, with flowing black hair. His eyes were dark and narrow, and he was garmented in the finest silks of the land, with gold embracing him on all linings. He wore a blueish cape, and a sword at his side in a thick brown case, decorated with golden figuratives.

Ashley felt a bit embarassed, tied up, with so much of her gorgeous body displayed, she could only stare back at the man.

She assumed he was important, of a very high-rank. The room was smaller than she guessed, but not cramp. A wooden desk and chair were against the far side, and many papers and precious items were scattered on it. A golden vase, full of bright colored feathers stood out amongst the other objects, which also included a small golden emblom of a dragon.

The man approached her, and as his darting eyes scanned her deep tanned body, she started to blush, and smile weakishly.

He then gazed at her face, deep into her eyes, and she was lost in his stare.

It was broken avruptly as he said something harsh and rash in chinese. He began to pace about the room, yelling and hitting the desk with a closed fist and his yelled in chinese very quickly.

He then walked to her immobile form once again, and placed his hand on her side, brushing down very quickly to her hip and removing his hand quickly. Ashley couldn't help but let out a short string of cute giggles.

As soon as she giggled, the man almost fell to the ground. He looked at her in disbelief, and repeated the same motion on the same side, and Ashley giggled again, this time slightly squirming in her bondage.

The man smiled widely, and eyed Ashley up and down again.

He muttered something long in chinese, and looked back up at Ashley, as if making a decision. He then stopped abruptly, and smiled upon Ashley, making her feel a bit less afraid of this whole situation.

He theen lowered his hand to her body again, lightly trailing his fingertips across her tight tummy, she giggled and grinned goofily as he did this, and then he repeated, and repeated, until Ashley was lost upon an endless stream of girlish titters and giggles.

The man was delighted with her giggling, and began drifting his soft fingertips all over her abs, stroking up and down, left and right, in little circles and big squares, leaving no patch of her tummy untouched.

Ashley's giggles evolved into laughter, as her thin body wiggled like mad against the X and laugther pounded out of her body, as her long blonde hair thrashed left and right.

She howled in laughter as the man moved to her firm sides, pinching and gripping them, squeezing with adding pressure, causing her to buck wildly and tug at the bonds like a madwoman.

The man began spidering his delicate fingers lightly up and down her sides, from the two pieces of cloth that formed her only clothing and protection from his skilled fingers.

The man stopped suddenly, and Ashley wanted to beg for no more, but she remembered he wouldn't understand her, so she just gulped down as much air as she could.

He returned quickly, except now he was holding a long pice of pink silk, it practically glittered as he held it, it looked beautiful.

Ashley was caught up in the moment, and didn't notice him slowly lower it to her left outstretched armpit, and glide it veeeeery lightly across the soft, smooth skin there.

"Heeeeeehehehehe!!!!!" Ashley erupted into giggles as the soft silk glided across her hairless armpit.

She wiggled like a worm in the X, but the man seemed very focused, and just glided the piece of silk all over her arm, soooo lightly it drove Ashley nuts! He then stopped momentarily, only to being the long silk to her right underarm, and apply the same tickle torture, causing Ashley to nearly burst out crying with ticklish laughter. The silk worked magically it seemed, touching her armpits without feeling like it was even touching, but it tickled beyond imagination!!!

The man stopped at her armpits, and Ashley was grateful, but he only stopped to move to another tickle spot. He placed the fine silk back on his desk, and then grabbed two matching purple fluffy feathers from the golden vase. He then placed the stems of hem in his mouth, and lifted her X with relative ease, and placed it on it's back, so Ashley now lay facing the stone ceiling.

This was worse, as she could now not see what the man planned on doing to her vulnerable ticklish body.

Then she felt it, the answer to her questions. Two feathers which gently stroked her bare feet, from arch to heel, and back again.

"HAHAHAHAHEHEHEEEEEEHEHEHHAHAHEHEHAHAAAHAHHEHEHHAAAAAAAAA!!!!!!!" Ashley exploded with insane laughter, as her most ticklish spot was cruelly tortured with the extremely soft feathers, which were skillfully glided throughout her prone feet.

She laughed enormously, her sides ached and all her limbs were fatigued from the constant tugging. The feathers didn't stop. The man stroked along her cute toes, getting in between and atop of them. The feathers returned to her feet, which were so unbelievably ticklish she thought she would die her laughing. Her lungs were burning, and thoughts dizzied in her mind, and the tickling pumped the laughter from her.

The two feathers worked as a perfect team, each assigned to an equally ticklish foot, and torturing it so.

Just when she thought she could take it no longer, and a shrill scream escaped her lips, time froze still. She was cold, extremely cold.

She woke up.

Her hands wandered around her bed, reassuring her she was safe in her own bed. She breathed heavily, she was still dressed in her school clothes. She sighed.

"it was only a dream," she said to herself, and laid back in bed.

"It was only a dream, only a..." she drifted off to sleep once more as she repeated to herself the fact, it was only a dream.

THE END

how'd u like?? :D

EXCELLENT! I think I've had that happen to me before. Not like Ashley's dream, but something similar with tickling. :D

Well tummy...I am posting out of total respect. I just wasn't too into this chapter. Just not one for "fantasy" tickling. :cool: Hope thats ok with ya :D Otherwise if for no other reason write me for me:p

I'm not tired of it...I'm just tired atm...but seriously I'm not tired of it I just haven't posted as I had not read it yet. Creative story...tho I think should have been longer. Some thing was just missing from it. But it is a nice change of plot as it shows some personal life too..Instead of just plain old nutty situations where people end up gettin ticked till they pee themselves. (not that I don't find those situations enteraining mind you.) anyways hehe plz keep on writin

Same here, I love your Tickle Street series, but dont let it die out! Foot tickling is my favorte, but I prefer it more to true to life tickling rather then fantasy...Keep up to good work though!:D

This is a great series, but like some of the others who responded, I'm not big on "...and then she woke up." endings. I like goofy situations, the more over-the-top they are the better I like them.

Strelnikov

tummyticklish01 said:
Hmmm....one reply, i guess people are getting tired of Tickle Street..

No, not at all. Tickle Street is a wonderful series--keep adding to it.

What's New

4/25/2024
Visit Tickle Experiement for clips! Details in the TE box below!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back