• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

The Last Threesome (F/MMM Intense)

ttgore

2nd Level Red Feather
Here's another tale of infernal tickling, in which a poor soul named Marty (you may remember him from previous installments) is reunited with handsome Rob, his former college roomie. Enjoy!

:jester:

The Last Threesome

by

T.T. Gore

***​
Rob couldn’t figure out just what the fuck was going on.

He had no idea how he’d gotten to wherever he was. His situation was disorienting, to say the least. For starters, he was bare-ass naked. There was hot yellow sand underfoot—a sky the color of tarnished brass—a far-off sound of howling—and standing before him, the being who called herself Baktia.

She reminded Rob of Angelina Jolie, only much more voluptuous, and with bright crimson skin and golden yellow eyes. Except for strongly arched eyebrows, she was totally hairless. And he sure didn’t like the way she was SMILING at him—!

“W-w-what IS this place?” Rob stammered.

“Why, this is where you’re going to be spending ETERNITY, my sweet,” the beautiful fiend replied with a lewd smile. “Under my supervision.”

“But. . .but. . .I don’t. . .I mean I didn’t. . .”

“Ah, but you did!” Baktia chuckled. “You’re a SODOMITE! And sodomites go to HELL!”

“Hell?! I’m in HELL?!” Rob shivered, though it wasn’t cold at all. “But there’s been a MISTAKE!”

“No mistake, my sweet.” Baktia took a step toward him. “I’m sure you recall your college roommate. His name was Marty, wasn’t it?”

“Yes. . .but. . .”

“Goodness, don’t you REMEMBER, my sweet?” Baktia smiled in a way that made Rob’s skin crawl. “Don’t you remember those late nights in the dorm room—you and Marty kneeling naked at the foot of the bed, playing with one another’s penises, hmmm?”

“But. . .but. . .” Rob gulped.

“Come, surely you remember those happy times,” Baktia purred. “I believe that eventually, darling Marty even gave you some FRENCH lessons, isn’t that so?”

“No. . .yes. . .” Rob stammered. “I mean. . .I’m not. . .I wasn’t. . .”

“Yes, I know,” the sexy demoness agreed. “You were never a FAG. Isn’t that what you’re trying to tell me?

“Yes!” Ron cried. “Yes! That’s it! So I shouldn’t BE here!”

At that, Baktia threw her head back and laughed. It was a terrible, booming laugh, quite at odds with her svelte persona, full of sadistic merriment and infernal malice. Rob tensed his muscles. He had to get away! He had to run!

“But you see, my sweet,” Baktia said when she’d recovered herself, “you don’t have to be GAY to be sent to this place. The little games you played with Marty were quite enough to DAMN you—for all ETERNITY!”

Rob jumped to his feet then, and turned to flee.

But he didn’t get far.

Baktia grabbed him by the shoulder and jerked him off his feet. He writhed and squirmed in an effort to break free, but that was a futile effort. The beautiful demoness handled him as if he were light as a feather. In a trice she put an end to his struggles by pinning his arms and legs against his torso, and tucked him under her arm.

“There!” she said with a lewd chuckle. “And now I think it’s time you met your fellow inmates.”

Rob continued to writhe and wiggle, but she was too strong for him. He also tried to scream, but his throat seemed to have been paralyzed in some way and nothing came out but a faint croak. Baktia strode off across the sterile plain, her elegant feet seeming scarcely to disturb the sand. Rob’s frantic struggles hampered her not at all, and after a few minutes he gave up. And that was when he first perceived their destination.

Off in the distance he could just make out what appeared to be a growth of some kind: three or four waving branches or vines sticking up out of a narrow hole in the sand. But has they drew closer he realized with a start of terror that the vines were actually two pairs of bare male legs!

The victims had been inserted head down, face to face, with only their feet and calves showing. The feet were writhing madly, and muffled shrieks rose from the hole. As Baktia carried him closer, Ron saw why. On the big toe of each foot rode a diminutive, crimson-skinned female demon! They were leaning forward, stroking the poor bastards’ bare soles with their tiny, sharp-nailed fingers. And the screams issuing from the hole were actually howls of ungodly laughter!

“In anticipation of your arrival, my sweet, I applied for additional staff,” Baktia explained. “With three of you to be taken care of, I simply couldn’t cope all by myself!”

Ron stared at the squirming, jerking legs. Was this to be his fate as well? Standing on his fucking head and laughing like a crazed loon while tiny little female devils tickled his feet?

And with a casual flip of her arm, she pitched Rob onto the sand! He came down on his back with enough force to empty his lungs and before he could move, four fleshy tendrils shot up out of the sand, wrapping themselves around his wrists and ankles. He struggled to escape his hellish bonds, but it was no good. He was helplessly spreadeagled and horribly exposed to whatever unthinkable thing that Baktia might decide to do to him!

“Well, you’re a refreshing addition to my stable,” the demoness observed as she strolled around her prone prisoner. “Marty and Jason are cutie-pies, of course, but I’m afraid they’re a bit on the girlish side. But look at you! Muscles, chest hair—yes, I do believe I’m going to enjoy overseeing YOUR eternal damnation, my sweet. And the fun begins right NOW!”

And with that, two more tendrils shot up out of the sand between Rob’s widely parted feet. One bent left, one bent right—and then they commenced to stroke his bare SOLES!

“EEEEEEYAAAAAA-HAA-AAH-HAA-HAA-HAA-AAH-HAA-HAA-AAH-HAA-HAA-HAA!!!” Rob screamed, eyes popping with the effort of attaining the volume demanded by the horrific potency of the ticklish thrills that were shooting up his legs. The flexible, pointed tips of the tendrils caressed his soles with maddening deliberation. Oh, he couldn’t fucking STAND it! Oh, they were driving fucking CRAZY—!

“Alas, my sweet,” Baktia chuckled. “There’s no escape for you—not even the escape of insanity.”

“GAAAAR-HAR-HAR-AAR-HAR-AAR-HAR-AAR-HAR-HAR-AAR-HAR-HAR-HAR!!!” Rob bellowed. The dark hairs on his quivering legs were standing up like tiny quills. “OH-HO-HO-HO-OH-HO-OH-HO-OH-HO-OH-HO-HO-HO!!!”

“Mmmm,” Baktia purred. “You rather ENJOY being tickled, I think. Well, then let me DOUBLE your enjoyment!” And no sooner had she said this when a second pair of tendrils slithered up out of the sand and attacked Rob’s defenseless armpits!

“HIIIIEEEE-HEE-EEEEEE-HEE-EEEEEE-HEE-HEE-HIIIIEEEE-HEE-HEE!!!” he screeched in a perfect frenzy of anguished hilarity. His muscles bulged and his back arched in a desperate attempt to hear himself free of his hellish bonds. But the tendrils around his wrists and ankles merely tightened their grip. Rob was helpless! He was HELPLESS! He could do nothing but writhe and squirm and sweat and laugh his stupid fucking HEAD off—!

So it went for an unknowable length of time, until Rob could no longer hear himself laughing—possibly because his laughter had refined itself to a gasping, breathless wheeze. But this did nothing to lessen his ticklish torment, which plucked at his nerves and convulsed his muscles and made his guts churn greasily and caused his asshole to PUCKER! And not until it stopped did the true horror of his plight dawn on him, for only then did Rob realize that he had a positively massive ERECTION—!

“Ah, so you DO like it!” Baktia exclaimed. With a wicked smile, she caressed his tumid tool with her foot. Ron moaned and shivered. He didn’t want to respond to her teasing ministrations, but he simply couldn’t HELP himself!

“I should explain that you’re not going to cum,” Baktia whispered as her clever foot continued to stroke his yearning member. “Not ever.” She put her foot down on his chest. “It isn’t allowed.” She ran her toes through his chest hair. “No matter how desperately you come to CRAVE it, my sweet. And crave it you will!”

Rob arched his back. He wiggled his hips. He opened his mouth to plead for release, for mercy—but no sound emerged.

“But now,” Baktia continued, “it’s time for you to join your former roomie and his special friend. Since the three of you are going to be spending a great deal of time together, I have no doubt that they’ll be absolutely DELIGHTED to see you!”

Rob tried to scream, but—

***​

—fucking Marty wouldn’t let him get a word in EDGEWISE!

“Oh, you COCKSUCKER!” Marty wept. “You did this to me! It’s YOUR fault I’m here!”

“MY fault?!” Rob screamed back. “The whole thing was YOUR idea, you little SHIT!”

“Shut UP!” Jason blubbered. “Will both of you ASSHOLES just shut the FUCK up?!”

“Who asked YOU for YOUR fucking opinion?” Rob yelled.

“Yeah, Marty told me ALL about you!” Jason jeered. “How you used to BEG him to let you CUM!”

“Shut up!” Rob screamed. “Shut UP!”

With no sense of transition, Rob had found himself off his back and on his knees, with Marty to his right and Jason to his left. All three had their arms and legs bound behind their backs by the tendrils. All three were sporting impressive boners. All three were sweating with terror in anticipation of the new, unknown torment that was about to be inflicted on them. And meanwhile, they bickered back and forth.

“I hope you’re SATISFIED!” Jason screamed at Marty. “And to think that you told me you LOVED me!”

“How is this MY fucking fault?!” Marty screamed back.

“You CHEATED on me! With your college ROOMIE! Oh, you are such a fucking SLUT!”

“Will you both just SHUT THE FUCK UP!” Rob bellowed. But though he could scarcely admit it to himself, the situation was making him feel all SEXY! Here he was, kneeling bare-assed naked between his old roomie and another slender cutie. Memories of his trysts with Marty and fantasies of a threesome with them both flitted through his fevered mind—he couldn’t HELP it! And the fantasies only made his cock stick up MORE—!

Baktia, who was standing in front of them, smiled and waved an admonishing finger. “Oh, Robbie, you’re having terribly NAUGHTY thoughts, aren’t you? Now isn’t that exactly the sort of thing that landed you here? But you simply can’t HELP yourself, can you, my sweet? Even when you realize that that you will NEVER be permitted to satisfy your lust in THIS place!”

A tiny, gleaming drop of pre-cum appeared at the tip of Rob’s tumid tool. After a moment, it fell to the sand. He moaned, wiggled his hips and produced another drop.

“You really shouldn’t do that,” Baktia remarked. “Because, you see—”

But there was no need for the sexy demoness to complete her explanation. For at that moment, the sand Rob was fertilizing bore hellish fruit. A slender tendril shot up out of the moist circle of sand, wrapped itself around his erect member—and squeezed!

“UUUUNNNNGGGGH!!!” Rob grunted. Oh, the fucking tendril’s grip made him feel so fucking CLOSE! He writhed desperately in a futile attempt to bring himself off, but it was no good. The pre-cum kept coming, and it pattered to the sand, and in moments two more tendrils appeared. One zeroed in on his tense balls—and the other zipped between his thighs to invade the cleft of his buttocks!

Gasps and screams from either side made it obvious that Marty and Jason were being subjected to the same fiendishly intimate torments. But Rob had no concern to spare for THEM—he was too busy being tickled to fucking PIECES by the trio of tendrils that his own bodily fluids had summoned into being!

“EEEEEEEEEEEE!!!” he screeched as his balls and asshole were delicately, maddeningly caressed. Intense ticklish thrills convulsed his muscles; goose bumps roughened his skin. Then it got worse. The original tendril developed a feathery tip—and began to stroke the swollen, unbearably sensitive head of his cock!

“HIIIIEEEE-EEEEEE-HEE-EEEEEE-HEE-HEE-HEE-HIIIIEEEE!!!” Rob screeched. Oh, it TICKLED! It tickled like MAD and it made him desperate to launch his fucking LOAD! He squirmed and struggled with an energy born of absolute despair—he did his inadequate utmost to jerk his arms and legs free of the tendrils that bound them—and he strained mightily to force himself to fucking CUM! But it was useless! Fucking USELESS! He would NEVER be permitted to cum! Not EVER—!

“That’s right, my sweets,” Baktia whispered to her three naked, writhing, screaming victims. “You will experience many things here in this place—but the forbidden pleasures that delivered you into my hands shall be denied to you for all eternity. You’ll always have your MEMORIES, though!”

And Baktia laughed. She laughed in a way that made Rob weep even as he continued to laugh his own fucking HEAD off—

***​

—but this was the worst thing of all!

“AAAAAARRRRRRGH!” Rob cried, jerking his limbs and shivering all over as another hair was plucked from his leg. Using her well-honed fingernails as tweezers, Baktia was removing them one by one.

“You really should hold still,” the crimson-skinned demoness advised him. “If you continue to struggle, it will only take longer.” She plucked another hair. “Though of course, we have all the time we need.”

Rob, Marty and Jason were spreadeagled with their wrists and ankles strapped to the inside corners of open frames made of some sort of rough dark wood. The frames stood side by side in the sand. This time Rob was on the right and Marty was in the middle. The other two were also having their body hair plucked by a pair of Baktia’s assistants. They strongly resembled their mistress.

“EEEEEEEEEEEEK!!!” Jason squealed as a hair was removed from his armpit. “Cut that OUT!”

“HIIIIIIEEEEEE!!!” Marty added as a hair was removed from his thigh.

“You can’t DO this!” Rob sobbed as Baktia plucked another hair. “You just CAN’T!”

“We can do anything we want,” the sexy demoness replied with a leer that revealed alarmingly sharp teeth. “In fact, we COULD get rid of all this manly body hair of yours by drop-kicking you into the Pit of Fire and leaving you there for a hundred years or so. Oh, don’t WORRY!” she added, seeing Rob’s grimace of terror “You wouldn’t burn up. Every damned soul who arrives here is conditioned for permanent residence in the Pit. You’d merely achieve a nice first-degree burn all over and have every hair singed off. But I’m afraid it would hurt, my sweet. A lot.”

Rob clamped his mouth shut.

Pluck. . .pluck. . .pluck. Slowly but surely, Baktia and her lovely assistants extracted every single body hair from the bodies of their squirming prisoners. It seemed to take them a large chunk of eternity, and perhaps it really did, but finally the job was done. Rob had never felt so completely naked and utterly humiliated in his life—or in his afterlife. And of course, having his pubic hair lovingly plucked by the sexy demoness had given him a gigantic erection.

“Ah, I see that the three of you are quite ready for what’s coming next!” Baktia observed. She gestured to her assistants, who stepped away from Marty and Jason. Rob twisted his head from side to side. What was about to happen NOW—?!

“You’re on a ROLL!” Baktia giggled and waved her arm. “Bye-bye, my sweets!”

“EEEEEEEEYAAAAAAAA!!!” the damned threesome screamed as the frames to which they were bound instantly morphed from rectangles to circles and rolled off along the sand. The three of them continued to scream as the hellish wheels bore them off to—WHERE?! Rob had no idea, but he strongly suspected they were merely being transported from bad to worse.

And so it proved.

After an interminable journey, the wheels came to a halt—and immediately began reconfiguring themselves again. When they were done Rob, Marty and Jason found themselves kneeling on a circular platform. The whole contraption was made of rough, dark wood, rusty iron and thick leather. They were facing inwards with their thighs parted, their ankles strapped down, and their bare feet protruding past the edge of the platform. Their arms were stretched high above their heads; their wrists were strapped to three horizontal poles that extended in a triangular configuration from a central pillar. And of course, they were sporting impressive boners.

Rob looked around groggily His brains were so thoroughly addled from the long, spinning ride that he actually found it difficult to remain focused on the horrific fact that he was a damned soul in Hell. Marty and Jason seemed similarly disoriented.

But Hell soon provided them all with a reality check.

“Well, my sweets, I hope you enjoyed your ride!” Baktia was standing by the platform, just to one side of Jason. She grinned and gave him a hard slap on the ass. “And I’m sure you’ll be delighted to learn that the fun is just BEGINNING!”

“YAAAAAAAA!!!” Ron and Marty squealed as Baktia’s sexy assistants treated their bare behind to stinging swats.

“Ummmm!” Baktia licked her lips with a long, inhumanly supple tongue. “You all look so smooth and YUMMY with the hair removed from your bodies!”

Rob squirmed. His ears were buzzing. But wait—it wasn’t his ears, he realized. The buzzing was being produced by three bright crimson insects the size of a fat bumblebee, with six fuzzy legs and a feathery snout. One of the horrid things circled Rob’s head—then swooped down to alight on the swollen head of his rigid member!

“My tickle bugs will keep you in stitches for a long, LONG time!” said Baktia. She and her cohorts laughed their booming, evil laugh.

“AAAARRRRGH!!!” Ron grunted. Goose bumps broke out all over his hairless body. The insect dipped its snout—and sucked up the drop of pre-cum before it could fall to the sand!

“They’re thirsty little pests,” Baktia explained. “And as long as you keep producing what they want, they’ll NEVER go away.”

Marty’s face was distorted with horror and despair. So was Jason’s and so, Rob knew, was his own. He made a convulsive effort to pull himself up out of the sand, but it was useless. Useless! He was fucking trapped! They were all trapped! Oh, it just wasn’t FAIR—!

“No!” Marty screamed. “Oh NO! Not that! Anything but THAT! GAAAAAA!!! AH-HA!!! Get it OFF! OH-HO-HO-OH-NO-OH-HO-HO-OH-HO-HO-HO!!!”

“EEEEEEEEK!!!” Jason squealed. “Make it STOP! I BEG you! “EEEEEE-HEE-HEE-HEE-HIIIIEEEE-HEE-HEE-HEE!!!”

And then, as the tickle bugs got down to the serious business of torturing additional nutrition out of their writhing, shrieking victims, the platform began to rotate like an infernal merry-go-round!

“I think we can trust our little pets to keep you three entertained while we attend to other business,” Baktia chortled. “We have a new shipment due in, and I must be on hand to greet them personally.” She stood for a moment with arms akimbo, regarding the howling trio with an arch expression. Then she and her assistants simply—vanished.

Rob, Marty and Jason were left to the tender mercies of the tickle bugs.

“AAAAAAR-HAR-HAR-AAR-HAR-AAR-HAR-HAR-AAR-HAR-HAR-HAR!!!” Rob bellowed. He wiggled his hips with desperate energy in a frantic attempt to shake off the buzzing insect, but it clung tenaciously to its perch. And it TICKLED! Oh, HOW it tickled! It tickled worse than ANYTHING! He couldn’t fucking TAKE it—!

But of course he had to take it. All three of them did. What choice did they have?

After a moment, the tickle bug seemed to realize that Rob was not producing further nourishment. It marched down the length of his straining shaft, producing intense ticklish tingles as it went—and hopped to his hairless balls—!

“BWAAAAAAH-HAA-HAA-AAH-HAA-HAA-HAA-AAH-HAA-HAA-AAH-HAA-HAA-HAA!!!” Rob shrieked. His belly tightened and his thighs trembled in response to the absolutely UNENDURABLE sensation produced by the tickle bug as it tormented him in an obvious attempt to tease out more pre-cum. And it was WORKING! Rob felt so SEXY! Partly it was the thrill in his nerves, partly it was the proximity of Marty and Jason, who were going through their own convulsions—but mostly it was the irrational, self-deceiving conviction that if he could just make himself CUM, the torture would stop. So Rob strained. He strained mightily. And eventually he managed to extrude another precious drop of clear, delicious pre-cum—which the fucking tickle bug promptly sucked up! Whereupon, of course, it immediately began to demand MORE!

Between sips, the tickle bug strolled to and fro over Rob’s sweat-streaked torso, tickling madly wherever it went. It danced on his belly—it explored his armpits—it jumped to his nose and probed his nostrils—it even tickled his fucking ASSHOLE—but the hideous thing always returned to tease his throbbing COCK until he gave it what it WANTED! And all the while, the platform rotated and rotated and fucking ROTATED until he thought he’d go fucking INSANE—!

But of course he couldn’t.

So the cycle repeated itself. Not once, not a dozen times and not a hundred, but thousands—hundreds of thousands—maybe millions. And at the end of that unimaginable stretch of time, poor Rob was no closer to achieving climax than he’d been when the tickle bug had savored its first sip of his bodily essence. But there was plenty of time to regret the orgasms that he HAD achieved under sweet Marty’s tutelage. Plenty of time. Oh, yes—PLENTY of fucking time—!

Fine infernal story. :devil:
Has this Baktia been giving lessons to certain Mistresses? :D

Thank you for the kind comments. Perhaps someday I shall return to the Infernal Regions. It's an excellent setting for tales of tickling torment—a place where the the possibilities are limited only by one's twisted and fiendish imagination. . .

:devil:

Religion, with a side of tickling... to go...

TTGore's latest story, " The Last Threesome" has the potential to do it all. It has the potential to offend you with it's over the top religious views on sexuality, and at the same time, give you a boner or a moist seat with his intense tickling scenes and amazing mental visuals that his writing can bring.

Although this story is truly for a more "gay" audience, I felt that Baktia was a very well written female character and has the potential of being one of the all time bad ass tickling bitches of TMF history.

Overall, I was left feeling somewhere between aroused and dissapointed at the end of the story. Mostly dissapointed that I was aroused...

Well done, but not my cup of java

I give it two out of five pink rabbits...
:bunny::bunny:

As a matter of fact, the infernally hot and sexy Baktia will be returning in a new story--this one F/F, by the way.

:devil2:

I can understand why some may believe that certain tales of mine are aimed at a "gay" audience. I myself don't think of them that way. I like M/M tickling (and variations thereof) because it adds a certain extra pinch of kinkiness to the kind of intense, erotic scenarios I prefer. Tastes vary, of course, but I know for a fact that many straight readers, male and female, enjoy my M/M stories.

What's New

4/23/2024
Visit the TMF Welcome Forum and take a moment to say hello!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back