• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Tickling Clowns From Outer Space (St Mallows Fire)

jersey_tickler

2nd Level Red Feather
The Cast
StevePerrey as Michael Stevenson
Angel as Jennifer Calloway
Amkes as Josh Dean
Leigh317 as Leigh Ann Grimm
Jersey_tickler as Brett Clark
Summerdaze as Summer Dazel
Airportqb as Corporal T.J. Portman
Xaiver69 as Sherrif John Xaiver

The Tickling Clowns
Scinsor as Sey
Invisible Ink as Dax
Ticklish Anitha as Rena
J laughs as Mallow
Happy Tristan as Roddy

“Dude, where is Leigh Ann asked Brett in frustration.

It had been almost an hour later and the four friends were already waiting inside the club, sitting at a table, and still no Leigh Ann.

“Well maybe she got sidetracked pondered Michael, something could’ve came up”.

“Yeah agreed Josh, maybe she got the urge to soak in a hot bubble bath, she could be having one of those days that chicks have”.

Jennifer bit her tongue, and silently reminded herself that Josh’s immaturity was the reason they were no longer together.

“Regardless if something came up she began, Leigh Ann would’ve called us since she was going back for her cell phone”. “Besides she really wanted to see these guys perform tonight”.

“True that agreed Brett, I’m going over there to see what’s up”.

“I’ll go with you voluntered Jennifer,”. “I can’t stand using public restrooms anyway”.

She put on her jacket and headed to the exit with Brett.

Meanwhile… Inside the home of Coporal T.J. Portman

Inside T.J.’s house, a gunshot could be heard. Leigh Ann couldn’t hear the shot because her laughter affected her hearing as well as the two clowns.

T.J. had shot Mallow, close to the heart, but the clown was still standing. He clutched his wound and winced in pain, but continued to stagger close to the determined Gulf War vet, who had seen plenty of combat and this clown would be no exception.

BAM, BAM, BAM, T.J. fired three more rounds from his Glock, and hit Mallow with every shot.

Mallow shrieked in pain, and fell to his knees, and finally fell face down on the floor.

T.J. grinned and got to his feet.

“You fucked with the wrong veteran boasted T.J, , ya Bozo bastard”!

He made his way into the living room and noticed that he had half a cigar left. Picking up his trusty GI zippo, he flicked the lighter and lit his Hivana with ease.
Satisified with the kill, he savored the moment as he puffed his cigar. It was possibly some nut who heard about the assortment of guns he had in his home. T.J. had about twenty five thousand dollars worth of weaponry and such, so it wasn’t a surprise to him. He felt no remoarse for the kill either, war had changed him forever.
After he was done with his Hivana, he would call the cops and get the carcus out of his home before it started to stink.

Suddenly T.J. felt himself get shoved against his wall, and his eyes about bugged out of his head.

It was Mallow, still alive, with a predator look in his eyes. His hands wrapped around T.J.’s throat and began to choke him. He decided that this human was a threat to their kind, and he had to be eliminated.

But little did he know the power of Corporal T.J. Aaron, a man who killed ten men without a gun or knife. Armed only with his wits, and a cigar still hanging from his mouth, T.J. decided that Mallow’s open mouth could be the best place to attack. Prying the cigar from his lips, he shoved it down Roddy’s mouth.

Mallow immediately let go of T.J. and began to gag. Holding his own throat now, his body began to shudder and quake. Smoke was coming out his throat and his body was starting to bleed more, only blue blood was pouring out. His body began to melt and deteriorate. T.J. just stared in fascination.

“I guess those doctors are right after all he laughed, smoking does kill”!

Then he heard a female scream, and recognized it as none other than Leigh Ann.

Brett drove his Monte Carlo down the turnpike to Leigh Ann’s, Jennifer rode shotgun.

I wonder what’s taking so long said Jennifer, she said that her cell was on the kitchen counter”.

“Well, maybe she got a call from her parents and it escalated into a huge argument suggested Brett, wouldn’t be the first time”.

“Yeah agreed Jennifer, maybe you’re right”?

“Now that would be a first time said Brett, because I am usually wrong nine times out of ten”.

“Oh sweetie, you and I both know that’s not true replied Jennifer.

“Try telling that to Pam Evans murmured Brett, she said that loving me was wrong”.

“Well if that’s true, Brett, then I never wanna be right said Jennifer with a smile.

Brett smirked at that comment, and was taken aback as Jennifer gave him a kiss on the cheek and stroked it with her hand tenderly.

Then Brett smiled at her, she was such a good friend and the two had been close since Junior High.

“Thanks Jen said Brett, it means a lot to me”.

“I love you, Bretty baby, you mean a lot to me”.

Brett’s truck pulled onto Leigh Ann’s street and they noticed a white minivan parked in her parent’s driveway.

“Who in the hell could that be” asked Brett.

“I don’t know said Jennifer, but the license plate reads Soc Mom, and none of our friend’s have played soccer in years”.

“Well, Johnny Ford’s mother is a soccer mom for his younger brother, and he has dated Leigh Ann a couple of times”.

“Right agreed Jennifer, but wasn’t that three months ago, dude”?

“Yeah it was admitted Brett, maybe he missed her”.

“Who can blame him replied Jennifer, I’m going in to find out”.

Inside Leigh Ann’s house, the two clowns were still tormenting the poor punk chick. All three of them hadn’t heard the gunshots from T.J.’s house, because Leigh Ann’s laughter was drowning out all other sounds.

“AAAHAAAHAAHAAAAHAHAAAHAAANOOOOOO” wailed Leigh Ann, her toes wiggling helpless, and unable to escape their attackers.

Rena was merciless, she tickled Leigh Ann’s toes and soles at the same time, never letting up for even a second.

“I like to tickle, tickle, tickle she sang. “I like to tickle, tickle, tickle, human females”!

“HAHAHAAAHAHAA NO MORE, PLEAAAHAAAAASE pleaded Leigh Ann.

Then the door opened and Jennifer walked in.

“Leigh Ann, what is going on in here, we’re over there waiting for you like a bunch of-

Her sentence went on pause and she stared in shock at the sight before her. Leigh Ann, elevated over five feet off the ground, barefoot and wrapped in a rug. With two clowns playing with her feet and turned their gaze in her direction.

“What’s going on, here, what are you doing to her”?

“Jennifer muttered Leigh Ann, please help me”.

Mallow made like he was going toward Jennifer, but Rena stopped him by holding up her hand.

“I shall deal with this human, myself she replied dryly. Walking over to the confused and angry Jennifer, she gave her a friendly smile.

“Greetings, female earthling, I am Rena, what might your name be”?

“I’m Jennifer, and you’re intruding”. “So, kindly leave before I call the cops and have you arrested”.

Rena grabbed Jennifer by the arms and slammed her against the wall.

“Indeed, female, we shall leave, but you and your kin shall be vacating with us”.

“Like hell snapped Jennifer, I’m not going anywhere”.

“That is what you think assured Rena, you’ll be our next subject”. “That is, if you are ticklish”. “Are you ticklish, Jennifer”?

She dug her fingers up underneath Jennifer’s pink sweater and started to tickle her stomach.

“HEEHHEHEEEEEE YES I AM, PLEAAHAAAAASSE DOOHOHN’T she squealed, HEELEEEEELP”!

Brett heard Jennifer’s scream for help and raced into the house. He saw that some dike looking clown had Jennifer pinned against the wall and was tickling her.

“Hey, get your hands off her, you bitch cried Brett as he grabbed Rena and threw her to the ground. Then he looked up and saw that Leigh Ann was floating in mid air. He was stunned speechless.

“I don’t know what the fuck is going on here, but you got five seconds to put her down he barked at Roddy.

“I see you are a great threat to our cause observed Roddy, so therefore you must back down or be dealt with earthling”.

“One, two, three counted Brett, four, five, your ass is mine motherfucker”!

He charged at Roddy and tackled him to the ground. Jennifer stood and contemplated what to do.

“Run, Jen, run cried Brett, get outta here”.

“No, Brett, come with me pleaded Jennifer, please”!

“Run, go get help, NOW” he screamed.

Jennifer frantically ran to Brett’s car. He left the keys in the ignition, so she sped off to get Josh and Michael.

Roddy gasped for air, as Brett was starting to choke him. He noticed that Brett’s butterfly knife had fallen out. Twisting the knife, he got the blade out and stabbed Brett in the back. Brett winced in pain and let go of Roddy, who pulled the knife out and stabbed Brett in the chest six times. Leigh Ann screamed and started to cry.

“BRETT, BABY, DON’T YOU DIE ON ME she wailed, DAMN YOU ALL”!

“Let us rendezvous at once declared Rena as she grabbed Leigh Ann to steady her.

Roddy pulled out his device and zapped her once more, thus allowing gravity to drop her in Rena’s arms.

The two walked outside Leigh Ann’s house, with the mummified girl kicking her feet in anger and despair. Unaware of where she was going and what was going to happen to her now.

Last edited:
What's New

4/18/2024
Need to report a post? Click the report button to its lower left!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back