• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

The Heroes of Hastington

Fantastklr

TMF Poster
I've decided to post an excerpt from my novel, "The Heroes of Hastington", for the benefit of those who've recently joined this forum. If you would like to read the entire story, just click the link at the bottom of this post to download the pdf file. I've chosen this format because it gives the reader the look and feel of a "real" book. Enjoy!

Michelle slowly opened her eyes, but all she could see amid the eerie darkness was the faint flickering of distant flames. She was confused and frightened, not knowing where she was or how she’d gotten there. As she gradually became more aware of her surroundings, she made several alarming discoveries. She could tell that she was lying on some sort of table with her arms extended above her head and her legs spread slightly apart. Michelle began to panic when she suddenly realized that she couldn’t move her limbs, and felt the cold metal shackles that tightly encircled her wrists and ankles. She then noticed that the flames had begun to approach her. They grew nearer and nearer with each passing second. And feeling the chilly dampness of the air against her trim petite body made her shockingly aware of one more fact...she was totally naked!

Michelle was now terrified as a group of people, if in fact they actually were people, began to silently surround her. They appeared to be faceless figures cloaked in black hooded robes, and several of them were holding torches. The flames allowed her to now see that her long red hair had been woven into a pair of braids that flowed down her shoulders and onto her breasts. Completely petrified, Michelle began to scream.

“HELP! HELP!”

The robed figures did not respond in any way. There was only deafening silence. Suddenly, the silence was broken by a metallic clicking sound, and Michelle felt her arms and legs being stretched even more tightly.

“Oh, my God! You’ve put me on a RACK! Who ARE you people and why are you DOING this to me? HELP!”

Again, there was silence, followed by a slightly different clicking sound. Michelle then felt the middle of the table pushing up against her lower back, causing her belly and hips to be raised
several inches higher than the rest of her body.

“Why are you TORTURING me? What’ve I done WRONG?”

Once again, there was total silence. Michelle began to wonder if there’d be yet another dreadful clicking sound accompanied by an even more hideous stretching of her nude body. But instead of hearing sounds, she felt fingers...long, cold, grotesque fingers...dozens of them. And they began tickling every inch of her body. Several fingers tickled her soft smooth belly in its arched-up position, while a single ugly one mercilessly probed her quivering navel. A number of others grasped the ends of her braids and used them to tickle her armpits. Many more fingers quickly joined in and tickled her ribs, thighs, hips and knees. Still others tickled her wiggling bare feet from her heels to the tips of her toes.

“HAHAHAHAHA! You BASTARDS! HAHAHAHAHAHAHA! Stop tickling me! HAHAHAHAHAHAHA! STOP! HAHAHAHAHAHAHA! I...HaHaHaHaHa...CAN’T...HeeHeeHeeHaHaHaHaaaaaa...BREATH!”

Michelle was now coughing and gasping for air, and she was beginning to lose consciousness. Then suddenly, she felt a warm hand tugging on her arm and heard a familiar voice calling her name.

“Wake up, Michelle! WAKE UP!”

The evil darkness of the dungeon slowly melted away as it was gradually replaced by the sunlight that was shining through her bedroom window.

“You must’ve been having a really bad dream,” Jen said to Michelle as she hugged her. “You were screaming in your sleep!”

“Oh, it was horrible! I was naked, and on a torture rack, and all these awful tickling fingers were…”

“I can imagine!” Jen interrupted. “It’s no wonder you had such a terrible nightmare after what we went through at yesterday’s carnival! And speaking of which, you gotta see this! Look, we’re famous!”

What's New

4/26/2024
Visit Dorr 44 for clips! Details in the D44 box below!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back