• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

camp tickling

oh god, i remember this vividly. well, i was at summer camp and it was for only teenagers, no little kids and stuff (that's right Mistress Aura, lol) anyway, i was in a cabin with some pretty cool guys, Chris, Tucker, and James, and we all got along together pretty well. we also LOVED to pick on and tease some of the girls. mind you, these girls were hot. Christina was a very athletic girl with long blonde hair and a very curvy body. Ashley and Alicia were tall brunettes, and Maddie, the hottest, was skinny with short brown hair and the most gorgeous feet you will ever see.

well, me and the guys knew that these girls were very ticklish, hearing from their friends earlier that day. maddie, ashley, alicia, and christina had totally wooped us on a 4 on 4 basketball game earlier that day (yes, i am man enough to admit it), and we were determined to pay them back. and yes, you geussed it, by tickling them. we devised our plan, i was gonna go for maddie, chris go for ashley, tucker go for alicia and james go for christina.

well, that night, we snuck into their cabin and let them have it. i immediately jumped on maddie and started a furious assault on her ticklish ribcage. all the girls were so taken aback that they had no time to defend themselves. maddie was soo howling in ticklish agony, while i relentlessly traveled up to her armpits. meanwhile, chris was sitting on ashleys ankles while he stroked poked and stratched all over her now pink soles and toes. tucker was spending most of his time on alicia's armpits, while james poked, prodded, and kneaded christina's hips and thighs. soon, the cabin was full of the girls screaming and laughing, while tears ran down their faces and we kept up the attack.then, i had an idea. i pulled out my toothbrush and went to work, scrubbing maddie's toes, soles, and armpits. she immediatley went ballistic, babbling incoherently and practically drowning in her tears of laughter. then i threw a ballpoint pen to james, who preceded to write "christina is ticklish" all over her belly. soon after, though, we didn't want to kill them, so we stopped and can you believe it, they were fast asleep! little did we know that we'd be getting our payback very soon.............

TO BE CONTINUED

What's New

4/25/2024
Visit Tickle Experiement for clips! Details in the TE box below!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back