• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Batman: Case of The Mad Tickler (M-F) Part IV finale

CrazyTickler

TMF Expert
At the Mad Tickler's Hideout

As Bat-Man slowly woke up he saw he was tied to a chair and his hands bound behind his back. Than the came walking in and said "Hm looks like I get to my revenge after all?" Bat-Man slightly confused asked "What do you mean? I never wronged you." Joker than said "Never wronged me? What do you mean you never wronged me?" the Joker said slapping Bat-man across the face.

"You shot me in the arm, caused me to get dunked in a chemical bath and turned into this monster." The Joker yelled as he continued to punch Bat-Man in his face and body. Than the Joker stopped and said "But I will have my revenge." he said and left.

Bat-Man than reached a pocket and began to untie the rope that bind his wrist and eventually got free, he than said to himself "I have to find him before he kills someone else." He than began to walk through the unfamiliar place.

As he was walking he herd laughing "HAHAHAHAHAHAHAH PLEASE STAPPHAHAHAHAHA I BEG YOU HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH." assuming it was the Joker he hid and realized it wasn't that type of laughter. He than got a little closer and realized it was the missing Lambert girl and the other missing girls.

He than saw a man dressed in black leather pants and a submissive mask and said "That's the Mad Tickler." he than devised a plan to rescue and deal with the Joker. He than reached into his belt and grabbed a gas pellet and tossed it into the room and gas poured out of it and instantly then coughing started.

Bat-Man than came in and punched the Mad Tickler in the stomach and he knelled over in pain, then with a right jab he knocked out Mad Tickler. Then he walked over to the bound girls and untied and carried them out and then he said "Go." the girls ran away.

However when he turned around he saw then Joker holding a hand gun laughing as he was holding Andrea in his arms and said "Come and get me if you dare! HAHAHAHAHA!" as he ran off.

Bat-Man than chased him through the building and eventually confronted each other on the. Bat-Man than said "Let the girl go, now." the Joker than said "I don't think so Bat-Man." But before the Joker said anything else Andrea bit his hand and the Joker said in pain "Ow! you little bitch" he said preparing to shoot.

Bat-Man lunged at the Joker and grabbed and the Joker than sliced Bat-Man across the chest and he yelled in pain and rolled over in pain. The Joker than grabbed a gun and prepared to shoot, however Bat-Man grabbed a rock and threw it at the Joker. He slowly stepped back in pain and got closer to the edge.

The Joker than lost his footing and fell, Bat-Man and Andrea saw him fall and herd a splash and said "A fitting end for his kind." then sirens came roaring and Andrea said "Thank you." but Bat-Man was gone and she said "I won't forget you."

At Wayne Manor

Bat-Man, now with his mask off and sitting in his study said to himself "This is one of my stranger cases." and the he touched his chest and said "i can't do this alone." than the phone rang.

"Hello, Julie? You want to go to the Metropolis World's Fair? but that's in the Spring next year. Alright I guess so and I'll have a surprise." he said while looking at his recent purchase, an old WWI fighter plane, than he said "See you tomorrow night than, love you bye."

Bruce than rolled over and when to sleep.

One Month Later

Commissioner Gordon was reading the front headline of the Gotham News Paper" Mad Tickler and Group Convicted on Kidnapping Charges." Bruce purring a bottle of Scotch in a glass and giving it to Jim as he said "So Jim, what ever happened to that Joker fellow?" Jim anwsered drinking "We never found the body but we don't know."

Bruce asked "So what will happened to Mad Tickler?" Commissioner Gordon anwsered "I'm not the D.A. but its either the Aslyum or Prison." they than toast and Jim said "I have found a new way to contact Bat-Man" Bruce than intrigued said "How?" Jim than shwoed an simple design of an large signal and said "This, but we are going to need a lot of money."

Bruce than pulled out a check and Commissioner Gordon said "W-What are you doing?" Bruce than wrote a check for a thousand dollars and said "Is that enough?" Jim than said "Well not exactly, But we can raise enough money for it though." Bruce than smiled and said "Anything for our city." As he looked out too watch the snow fall.

Later that Night

As Bruce was walking through his house he noticed an dilapidated well covered by wood. As he lifted the pieces of wood and saw an never ending hole. He said "Hm, wonder where this leads to? Could this be the?"

Bruce always herd tales of the underground caverns that his ancestor Geoffrey Wayne used to protect and transport run away slaves. He decided not to excavate his theory just yet.

He walked into his secret closet and looked at his design labeled "Bat-Plane."

At Another Location

As an old homeless man walked across the revene he saw the water begin to move and he saw a man with green hair and chalk white skin emerge and said "They haven't seen the last of me HAHAHAHAHA!"

The End of Part IV (Whew that was the series, Don't know what new series i'm goona do next but I'll let you know.) Later!

What's New

3/28/2024
Stop by the TMF Welcome Forum and take a second to say hello!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back