• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

ATM tickle attack (fiction m/f)

Grolsch

TMF Regular
This is a story using one of my characters, Amber, from my first series. It takes place when she’s 24 years old. Of course, I don't condone or encourage the behavior that occurs in the story!

Derek headed out of his office. It was a fine and typical San Diego afternoon, and he needed the break. He also needed to go to the ATM across the street. He stood at the stoplight, waiting for the crossing signal, and realized that among the few others waiting with him was one gorgeous woman. She looked familiar to him, but he couldn’t place her.

He stood just to the left and behind her, giving him an opportunity to thoroughly check her out. About 5’7, shoulder length black hair tied into a ponytail. Drop-dead gorgeous face, maybe a bit like the actress Jennifer Connelly, he thought. She seemed a bit heavy, but she was wearing a dark gray business jacket and short skirt. Gosh, he thought to himself…she looks so familiar. Great legs…no stockings, but maybe a little large. Her 2-button dress jacket was buttoned but not very form-fitting. He thought she had a rather broad frame, but her shoulders didn’t seem too large. If anything, they were a little narrow for her build. From his angle and the way her jacket loosely draped her torso, he couldn’t tell if she was fat around her stomach or not.

Her butt seemed a little large, but as they crossed the street, he watched and thought it moved awfully well underneath her skirt. Derek also realized that her waist seemed like it might be pretty lean, certainly narrower than her hips. Gosh, she moves well, he thought. Who is she…she looks like somebody I’ve seen…

Derek took a few steps up to get parallel with her. Is she an actress? He eyeballed her overall profile, but tried to be discrete. As she briskly walked across the street, there was quite a bit of motion inside her jacket. It was like she had two honeydew melons dancing around with every step. Whoa, he thought as he watched her, she has some huge breasts!

Then it struck him. He was walking next to Amber Childers! He had just seen her in a Playboy a couple of months ago! Hurrah, he thought. Amber was one of his all-time favorites. What a body, and all-natural. Beyond that, she was also brilliant, on some sort of fellowship to medical school and getting her Ph.D. at the same time. She was a larger girl, 5’7”, 165 lbs, but not fat at all. Just possessed of some very wide hips and a gigantic bosom. He remembered her dimensions perfectly. 40jj-30-40. He remembered her amazing poses in a bikini and had saved pictures of her from the internet.

Derek had read a transcript of her on-line chat. Typical questions mainly. Are your breasts real? Why would a future doctor pose in Playboy? She answered them all quite nicely. Then one question came across that really struck his interest. Somebody submitted the question “are you ticklish and if so where are you most ticklish?”. That got Derek going. He would often fantasize about touching and tickling Amber. He imagined what it would be like to stroke her sides, wiggle his fingers against her feet and squeeze her stomach. He pretended that she would be wildly ticklish and that the slightest touch would send her into a laughing, jerking frenzy. Unfortunately for his fantasies, Amber answered by saying “no, I’m not ticklish at all”.

Should I ask her for an autograph, he thought? Then, she entered the ATM vestibule, the same one he was headed for. Just like an episode of Friends, he though.

They were the only people in the ATM. She opened her jacket and twisted around a bit to get her wallet. Amber was having trouble finding whatever she was looking for and did a considerable amount of twisting and turning. She unbuttoned her jacket. Her silk dress white shirt framed her chest extremely well and Derek felt himself becoming aroused as he watched her voluptuous body jiggle and bounce.

She finished her transaction, replaced her wallet and buttoned her jacket. As she turned around to leave, Derek knew he had to take a shot.

“Excuse me, but are you Amber Childers?”

Amber must have been in a bad mood that day. Normally, she was a very cheerful, pleasant person. This time she wasn’t, and she was a little short.

“Yes I am. What do you want?” She put her hands on her hips in a way that really defined the extreme curves of her body.

Derek was a little taken aback. “I don’t mean to bother you, I just wanted to say I think you’re the most beautiful person I’ve ever seen”.

Amber softened a bit. “Oh, well thanks”, and started past him out the vestibule.

Derek continued and as she came close, he spoke and extended his hand to shake hers. “I’m just thrilled, I mean, just getting to meet you, I’m just giddy…”

“EEE!”. Amber jumped backwards, covered her middle with her arms and had a look of panic on her face.

Derek was shocked. He took a quick look behind him just to be sure he wasn’t about to get attacked! Then he said “I was only going to ask if I could shake your hand and have an autograph, I wasn’t trying to hurt you or grab you!”.

Amber straightened up and looked a little flushed. The truth was that she was afraid he was about to tickle her. When Amber was a child, her mother would threaten to tickle her and use the word “giddy” the way others used “cootchie coo”. Despite Amber’s on-line lie, she was extremely ticklish virtually everywhere and was almost phobic about being tickled.

“Oh, well, ok. Sorry, I just got a little jumpy. Here, let me get a pen”. She shook his hand and then put her hand inside her jacket to take out her business card and a pen.

“No problem. I guess you get that a lot, people grabbing and such”. As Derek said that, he talked with his hands. He gestured AS IF he were someone who would grab and poke Amber. He directed both hands towards Amber’s middle and made pinching motions with his fingers. This wasn’t unusual for Derek, he often talked with his hands. He was shocked at what happened.

Amber shrieked, started laughing and bent over at her waist, just as if someone had tickled her. She dropped her card and pen and put out her hands to protect her midsection.

Derek was getting an idea. “Hey, I’m sorry. Why are you so nervous, are you ticklish?”

Amber got nervous. As she bent down to pick up her pen and card, she said “No, I’m not, not at all!”.

When she stood up Derek poked her in her stomach. Even though it was a poke through a jacket and shirt, Amber jerked violently and shrieked.

“EEEE!”

“Hey, I thought you said in a chat once you weren’t ticklish!”

“I’m not, you just surprised me”, she said.

Oh, ok…and he poked her again. Same reaction.

“Oh no! Please don’t poke me!”

“I’m sorry, I won’t poke…”

He shot one of his hands into her jacket and rubbed her ribs. Amber melted into laughter as she doubled over and backed away. In that position, he couldn’t help but to accidentally graze her gargantuan breasts. After all, they occupied most of her torso. Amber’s ribs were terribly ticklish. Amber backed against the ATM wall trying to get away.

“OH GOD NO! HEE HEE HEE HEE HEE HEE HEE! OH STOP! HEE HEE HEE HEE! PLEASE!”

Derek took his hand out of her jacket. “So. You’re not ticklish, huh?”.

Amber confessed. “Oh, please don’t tickle me. I’m extremely ticklish. I can’t stand it. I only lied because it’s like a phobia to me.”

Derek was elated on one hand and confused on the other. He had a chance to live out a true tickling fantasy. On the other hand, they were in public, heck, the ATM would make a video of it, and this was essentially another person who’s private space he was considering violating. You only live once, he thought.

“Well, Amber, I’m sorry, but I’ve just got to…” and his hands shot back into Amber’s jacket, this time focusing on her lower sides to avoid accidentally groping her breasts. Derek didn’t want a sex offense charge if this went to court! He pinched her sides gently. Amber fell straight to the ground in a fit of laughter.

Derek sat down beside her, not on top of her. He took both hands and grabbed her knees. Derek didn’t know beforehand that Amber’s knees were her most ticklish spot, but he quickly found that out. Her legs were slightly large yet attractive. Derek squeezed both knees and was amazed at her reaction. Amber started to flail wildly, practically screaming with laughter. Her face was bright red after only a few seconds. She jerked so hard that her shoes came off and her jacket burst open. Every time he squeezed a knee, her body contorted. Her breasts were practically taking flight.

He had a tough call here. He figured he didn’t have much time left. Her feet, or her upper body…he paused for a second. Amber coughed and took a deep breath. She started to yell for help…

FEET! Derek grabbed her left foot and started wiggling his fingers against her sole. Amber broke out in another fit of laughter. “HELP! NO PLEASE HEE HEE HEE HEE HEE HEE!”

Derek did a bit of taunting. “Who’s got ticklish feet! You’ve got ticklish feet! Let’s tickle…your belly!”

When Amber heard that, she screamed again. “NO-HO! HELP! I’M…HEE HEE HEE HEE!”

Derek thought the end must be near. He’d tickled her for about a minute. As he placed a hand on her belly, she started flailing around again. Red-faced and almost in tears, Amber flopped around and tried to grab his hand. He squeezed her belly, but when he got a finger inside her navel, Amber crunched forward and stopped laughing. She’d reached “silent laughter”.

She did something resembling a sit-up. Bellybutton torture was just that for her. She couldn’t see his tickling hand over her own chest, but she certainly felt it. Her crunched position actually pushed the bottoms of her breasts against his hand. That tickled her too, and she would flop back down. Her reflex response to her bellybutton being tickled was that crunching motion, so she repeated her version of a sit-up several times.

Amber was on the verge of wetting her pants when two police officers entered the vestibule. Derek’s jig was up. The officers helped Amber up. She replaced her shoes. She rearranged her bra and shirt then buttoned her jacked. Then she screamed at Derek until the police restrained her.

Aftermath:

Amber didn’t press charges against Derek. When it was explained to her that the ATM video would have to be used as evidence, she declined as she chose not to have a tickling film released as a public record. Derek was relieved, but also dissapointed!

What's New

4/26/2024
Visit Dorr 44 for clips! Details in the D44 box below!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back