• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

French Lesson

leechmaster

TMF Master
Some time ago there was a clip called "French Lesson". Someone said he had more than this one clip and I still want him to post the missing files of that series. Anyone else having them...? Thanx

French lesson clips

Hello.
You can find 8 RM clips of this title in the 'misc clips' section in the archive. Hope that helps. ;)

Thank you for answering my question, but I don't want to sign up for the archives. I always wanted to say that: I don't think this archive is good for the tmf community and I would be happy if at least all "new" clips could be posted once so that everyone can download them.

Guess I'll have to wait some time for those clips....

Bye

Dear Leechmaster,

I am a visitor to this site. I have posted stories here, but I am unaffiliated with the site in any official capacity.

I would like to know why you claim that the archive is not good for the tmf community. I cannot hide the fact that I disagree with you, but I would like to keep an open mind and hear what you have to say, if you would like to respond.

glentickle

Attachments

• 2012-09-27 21.28.59.jpg
    2012-09-27 21.28.59.jpg
    1.5 MB · Views: 181
Hi,

Now I don't want to be causing trouble or anything, but I'd have to agree with Leechmaster on this. I assume that the money people pay to access the archive goes to the upkeep of this site, but I don't think that it's a good idea at all. Now, to be honest, I have to admit I'm not a member of the archive and I don't really know what it contains, but from what I gather it contains all the stuff that has been posted since the start of this site. But most of that can be found, for free on the web. You just have to look for it. Granted it's a bit inconvenient, but it's cheaper.

Anyway, that's my opinion. It's still a damn good site though!

Johnny:cool:

Hi all!

I don't want anybody to feel offended or something in any way and I can understand it's very hard to keep up a great forum like this without earning some money. It's just that I feel that lots of people won't be willing to pay for the archives and that will lead to a decrease of "active" members. JohnnyB got the point: I already have most of the free stuff because I have been collecting clips and pics for quite a long time and that's why I want "new" clips (which have not been posted here before) to be made available for everyone. So don't get me wrong: I have nothing against an archive itself! By the way: This forum is great! The tickling community finally got what it needed!

Bye

Leechmaster, JohnnyB, and others,

Thank you for replying. I'm glad I didn't just sound off before; I'd have felt like a schmuck now. I think I get it now: if there's a charge-bearing archive, there will be less free stuff elsewhere. And if a person already has the bulk of what's in the archives, it doesn't make sense to pay for just the few more clips here and there that might come up.

I chose to join the archives, not so much for the clips and photos (I've been collecting for a few years, and have tons of material already too), but just to support those who put their time and energy into the place. Not just on the web, but in all things I think you get better service when you pay for it. I want TMF to have the resources to continue functioning; I would hate for it to ever close down just because the folks behind it feel underpaid and/or underappreciated. That is why I react when I read things about wanting the TMF to be completely free. But it is a personal choice, and I want to thank both of you for replying to my post.

glen

Glentickle, you've said it all! Finally, TMF was able to get rid of the shaky ez-board and owns a small but comfortable boat itself now. Jeff paid for the server, and in concert with Psycho and all the moderators put in a lot of work. Gosh, if we had to pay them for the hours they worked for the TMF, we'd never be able to get away with 5 lousy bucks a month! Not to mention a completely free tickling site for our community. So please folks, buy yourself 1 or 2 beers less a month, and you'll be able to support this great site! :)

Clips

Another reason that you've seen few new clips is twofold.

1) Since we started the new forum, neither Realtickling, nor Magic Touch have had a new release. I'm sure that as soon as either has one, you'll see some new clips. Note that SilverCherry posted one upon the recent release of their new vid!

2) Hoasting issues. The free places that the average person can place clips have been dying off very very fast. That's keeping the posting levels low. Hopefully in time some new options will pop up, and levels will go up again.

Myriads

What's New

4/26/2024
Visit Dorr 44 for clips! Details in the D44 box below!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back