• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Cyberina Mission One (sci-fi, F/F)

TKForce

1st Level Orange Feather
Cyberina Mission One (sci-fi, */F, F/F)

WARNING! This story contains sexual tickling and lesbian themes. If you are offended by these topics or are not 18+ years old do not read this story, otherwise enjoy.

WARNING! The characters that appear in this story belong to me but I would like it known, that the views and opinions expressed by the characters that appear in this story do not necessarily reflect the views and opinions of myself. Thank you and please enjoy.

WARNING! "Cyberina Mission One" is the sequel to my story
"Cyberina The Beginning" http://www.ticklingforum.com/showthread.php?t=116075
which you may wish to read first to truly appreciate this story.
If not then enjoy anyway.

Cyberina - Mission One by TKForce

--------------------------------------------------------------------------

The hour was late and the night was dark as a beautiful mercenary woman made her way through
the brush. This brush was located in a forested wilderness area that was seemingly
untouched by man but the mercenary woman knew better. This remote forest was concealing a
very top secret government military base and the mercenary woman had business there. As she
made her way quickly and quietly through the shadows the mercenary woman heard a female
voice speaking to her.

"Cyberina, report where are you?" Said the female voice on the mercenary woman's
communicator implant.

"Hi Penny, my little mistress." Cyberina replied.

"Hi yourself beautiful. Now back to business. What is your position?" Penny asked.

"I'm presently half a kilometre from the parameter of the base. I can see the fence clearly
from hear. It's sixteen feet high, chain linked, toped with barbed wire and has some
warning sighs on it that say high voltage." Cyberina reported as she stoped in some bushes
to get a good look at her target, the military base. "This cybernetic eye is amazing. I
can see past the fence to the front entrance and I can even make out the numbers on the
electronic keypad of the security lock."

"Excellent, now I want you to do a deep scan with the eye on the keypad. That way we can
tell which numbers have been pushed most often." Penny informed Cyberina.

"No prob, doing deep scan now." Cyberina said as she began to focus her cybernetic eye on
the entrances electronic keypad. Then she saw the tell tale smudges of finger oils come
into view on some of the buttons. She thought to her self as she knelt in the bushes just
how covered her own body would be with finger oils if she looked for it. Cyberina had been
spending the last few months since Penny had transformed her into a cybernetically enhanced
soldier, training. Penny had shown her how to use all the gadgets she had installed in her
and Cyberina had spent a lot of time familiarizing herself with her new enhancements in
combat simulations. Somehow though Penny and Cyberina always seemed to find time to spend
together in a much more intimate fashion, generally time in which Cyberina was
restrained/paralysed and tickled silly. Penny had ran her fingers over every inch of
Cyberina's body and found spots on her that Cyberina had not even considered could possibly
be ticklish. Luckily for Cyberina having such intense experiences at Penny's expertly
skilled hands helped Cyberina quickly adjust to her newly enhanced level of ticklishness.
At least now Cyberina could endure and enjoy the experience of tickling once again. She
still had limits of what she could take of course, which Penny enjoyed testing and pushing
every chance she got. Cyberina relished this almost as much as Penny and was beginning to
crave the petit woman's tormenting fingers on a very regular bases. To which Penny often
obliged. "The numbers are two, four and five." Cyberina informed Penny.

"Two, four and five got them and I'm running the numbers on my computer now. O.K. it's a
four digit code so one number is repeated and the sequence is..." Penny paused her
transmission for a moment.

"You all right lover?" Cyberina asked in concern.

"Fine, just keeping an eye on something my love. The sequence is five, four, two and five."
Penny replied.

"Are you sure?" Cyberina asked.

"Just what is that supposed to mean?" Penny responded with annoyance.

"Sorry, sorry, I forgot who I was talking to for a minute. Of course your sure. You are the
worlds most incredible genius after all." Cyberina said in apology.

"No prob. Just don't forget it again." Penny admonished.

"I don't know how it ever slipped my mind to begin with my mistress." Cyberina said with a
warm smile.

"Cyberina I want you to do the following, infiltrate the fenced parameter, disable any
guards in your way, then use the security code and go through the entrance." Penny
commanded.

"Understood." Cyberina replied as she sprang in to action. Cyberina quickly closed the
distance between herself and the fence at a speed a jackrabbit would envy. Then she leapt
it with skill that would cause greater envy in said jackrabbit. As she landed Cyberina
caught sight of two M.P.s. She strode forward confidently and swiftly. Her cybernetic hand
appeared at the end of her matter generator device as she swung her left arm down striking
one of the M.P.s hard in the side of the neck with it knocking one of her opponents
unconscious and to the ground. The other M.P. raised it's pistol and fired at Cyberina but
she side stepped the bullet as easily as a professional boxer would side step an off
balance, drunken bar room punch. Cyberina then brought up her cybernetic leg and snap
kicked the M.P. in the helmet near the M.P.'s left temple sending it to the ground
unconscious right next to the other one. Cyberina then made her way with haste to the
entrance and entered the code Penny had given her in to the keypad. The thick metal blast
door raised out of the way and Cyberina proceeded in to the bases interior. The entire
escapade took Cyberina only two minutes and that included running half a kilometre. The
scary part was it didn't even wind her in the slightest. "I'm in."

"what took you so long?" Penny asked with a giggle. Speaking to Cyberina over the
communicator again. "I was starting to get worried about you babe."

"I just stoped to smell the roses." Cyberina said with a hint of sarcasm. "No big deal
lover. Oh yeah and I knocked out a couple of M.P.s too."

"Alright, now you just have to get past the automated defence systems inside the base, find
the plans for the top secret beam device they're working on there, scan the plans and report
back to me." Penny said laying out the main points of the mission.

"I know, I know we've been over this a dozen times already." Cyberina snapped.

"Right, well I won't be communicating with you for a while. I've got something to attended
to." Penny said.

"What is it?" Cyberina asked.

"It's the feelings that you hurt when you snapped at me. I have to go have a good cry over
it." Penny replied with a mischievous smirk that Cyberina could not see.

"I'm sorry I snapped at you babe. I didn't mean to hurt your feelings lover." Cyberina
pleaded.

"Don't worry my love I'm not upset I was just kidding you." Penny stated. "The real reason
I have to go is to deal with that thing I was keeping an eye on earlier. An intruder seems
to be braking in to my secret lab at about the same time your breaking into a secret
military base for me. Irony you just have to love it don't you."

"Do you want me to return to the lab babe?" Cyberina asked in concern.

"For what? A roll in the hay? No, you have plans to scan for me." Penny replied with
annoyance.

"No not for a roll in the hay you twit. To help you with the intruder my sweet." Cyberina
said in a flustered voice.

"Oh for crying out loud I think I can handle one intruder on my own. I handle you very well
after all my love." Penny quipped "Oh my, unless the security cameras are lying, and I hear
a camera never lies, my intruder is very cute. If you get those plans scanned for me and
get back here in a hurry, maybe you can help me play with her."

"Well, that's all the motivation I need." Cyberina said seductively. "I'll be back in a
flash lover." with that Cyberina started her way carefully down the hallway in search of the
plans Penny wanted.

suddenly the metal walls Cyberina was walking by whirled to life with the sound of
electronics and machinery. Out of the walls sprang mounted submachine guns that began
firing at her. Cyberina began easily avoiding the paths of the bullets streaming at her
from the mounted weapons. In fact with her enhanced reflexes she found it was as if the
bullets were coming at her in slow-motion. Cyberina quickly concentrated and a diamond
edged buzz saw replaced the cybernetic hand at the end of her matter generator device which
she then used to swiftly and efficiently dice the sub machine guns into scrap metal. As she
finished the job of springing back and forth from one wall to the other decimating the
wall's weaponry, she landed back on the floor in the middle of the hallway or at least she
meant to but a large square of the floor beneath where she was landing gave way to a shaft.
Her quickened reflexes saving her again Cyberina's right arm shot up and she grabbed the
edge of the floor at the top of the shaft with her hand.

"Fine I just have to pull myself up. No big deal." Cyberina thought to herself.

Just as Cyberina began to pull herself up she noticed a strange soft pink beam of light
streaking up the dark shaft from somewhere far below her. The strange beam of light struck
and covered her right armpit.

"What the...?" Cyberina muttered in confusion. "Hehehe...(giggle) hehehe..." Cyberina then
began sputtering and giggling. Cyberina noticed all of a sudden that there was a tickling
feeling on her right underarm. It was like dozens of little feathers were tracing around
the hollow of her right underarm and dozens more little feathers were poking into the hollow
and swishing and swirling around. "Stophaha... don't hehehe... do thathahaha..." Cyberina
said through light giggles. It was not an overwhelming tickle by any means but a tickle
under her arm when she's trying to hang on to the top of this shaft was cruel. Then without
warning the tickle got worse, much worse. Now it felt more like dozens of tiny hands were
digging into the hollow of Cyberina's right underarm with there tiny little fingers as the
little feathers from before continued to trace around the edge of the hollow. With this
change of tactics in the tickling sensation Cyberina's fingers slipped and she lost her grip
on the top of the shaft. "NnoooHAHAHaha... HEHEHehehe..." Cyberina cried out as she began
to fall. Cyberina continued to laugh and giggle as she plummeted down the shaft.

While Cyberina was falling a short metallic tube popped out of one of the shafts walls and
as she fell by it sprayed her in the face with some kind of gas which rendered Cyberina
unconscious before she reached the bottom of the shaft.

When Cyberina awoke she found herself in a vulnerable position. She was restrained in a
strange contraption. It was a large, thick metal ring eight feet in diameter. It was
vertical and two heavy shackles hung from the top at either side. Cyberina wrists hung from
these shackles, one shackle was around her right wrist and the other shackle was attached
around her left arm just beneath her matter generator. There were also shackles at the
bottom of the metal ring that held Cyberina's legs down and apart by her ankles. Cyberina
was pretty much hanging spread eagle in the centre of the giant metal ring. She also
noticed that the shackles were padded so her comfort was obviously takin in to
consideration. She was necked but that did not bother her she was growing accustomed to
waking up nude ever since she had met Penny. Cyberina looked around the room taking in her
surroundings. The room was small about ten by ten feet and empty except for herself and the
restraining device she was locked in. The only door in the room was made of metal and had a
small barred window in it. No two ways about it, Cyberina found her self restrained in a
cell of some sort.

The door to the room opened and in walked a woman. This new woman had flaming red hair,
pale white skin and an amazing figurer complete with a pair of D-cup breasts. The redheaded
woman was wearing a pair of smart looking spectacles and a long white lab coat along with
some modest but appealing attire.

"Hello there, my name is Rebecca. I'm a scientist working here at this facility." The
redhead said introducing herself. "What is your name if I may ask."

"You may call me Cyberina. I have no rank or serial number." Cyberina said.

"I see name, rank and serial number but my dear, one out of three is not a good score. You
understand that I must ask you a few make-up questions to bring your score up to a more
reasonable level." Rebecca stated.

"I'm sure you understand I will not be answering them." Cyberina replied.

"Oh, of course but I won't be giving you much of a choice in the matter." Rebecca
threatened. "Well I know the answer to one question already. What did you come here for?
It's obvious the only thing of possible interest here is the top secret beam device I'm
working on."

"Beam device? What beam device?" Cyberina asked with a cocky smirk.

"Since that is the only thing you could be after..." Rebecca said ignoring Cyberina's cocky
attitude. "I'm much more interested in who designed this lovely technology your attached
to, who sent you and whether they are one in the same."

"I don't know, I forget." Cyberina lied.

"Fine looks like we do this the hard and fun way." Rebecca said as she turned and left the
room. Moments later Rebecca returned wheeling in what looked like a sci-fi movie's ray gun
with two barrels, mounted on a tripod with wheels.

Seeing this Cyberina decided to test the strength of her bonds. So she flexed her
cybernetically enhanced muscles and there was the slightest creaking noise from the
restraints but they did not budge, not even a millimetre. Cyberina was stuck and stuck well
despite her great strength.

"Don't worry my dear Cyberina your not going anywhere until I decide to release you and I
don't thick I'm going to be releasing a pretty little thing like you for some time." Rebecca
said with a suggestive wink. "Though I must admit I am surprised that you are strong enough
to so much as make those shackles creak. The technology that gave you your enhancements
must be incredibly advanced and I just have to know who invented it." With that Rebecca
stepped to the door reached out the door and wheeled in a table with a laptop on it. She
then opened the laptop and tapped out a few keystrokes causing the double barrelled ray gun
to begin to hum. "Now my dear let me tell you that you're a very lucky woman. You came
here to find my top secret beam device and now you get to see the prototype up close and
personal. This is my T.K. beam. I invented it to aid in advanced interrogation."

"You mean torture." Cyberina accused with a smile.

"No, torture is something that shocks the conscience and how could a little or a lot of
tickling ever shock the conscience of someone." Rebecca said with a very cruel and wicked
grin that led one to believe she thought differently then she spoke. "You already had a
little taste of my T.K. beam in the shaft earlier and you didn't withstand it very well
then. Now, unless you want to really see what my invention is capable of I think you should
cooperate."

"I'm sorry I just can't do that for two very important reasons. One, I care far to much
about one of the people you want me to tell you about." Cyberina explained knowing full well
that Penny was both of the people Rebecca wanted to know about but not interested in letting
Rebecca know that. "Two, I've been captured, stripped and restrained. I have a gorgeous,
red haired, female scientist with a great body about to tickle torture me and the truth is
that no self-respecting lee could possibly pass up an opportunity like this."

"I see, well I have to admit I'm going to enjoy this." Rebecca declared as she made a few
keystrokes on the laptop again causing the T.K. beam to move aiming one of the barrels at
Cyberina's right foot. "Don't be concerned with your composer as nobody is watching us,
it's just you and me. Now let us see if that cybernetic foot of yours is ticklish or not."
Rebecca made a couple more keystrokes and a pale soft pink beam of light shot out of the
device striking and enveloping Cyberina's right foot.

"Hehehehe...(giggle) hehehe..." Cyberina began giggling lightly as the beam hit her foot.
It felt like a half dozen little feathers were gently stroking the toe of her cybernetic
foot. Half a dozen more little feathers seemed to dance along the arch of the foot and yet
more of the little feathers were going to work on the heel. Ordinarily one wouldn't think
feathery feelings on a metal foot would mean much but though Cyberina never understood how
Penny had managed it, Cyberina's feeling in her cybernetic limbs seemed to be as acute if
not more so than the feelings in her flesh and blood extremities.

"Wow, I was not expecting that to work on your metallic limb. Of course that just makes me
want to know who made them even more. Fire two!" Rebecca shouted as she made some more
keystrokes which caused the ray gun's second barrel to fire and hit Cyberina's left foot.

"HEHEHehe it hehe ticklesHEHehe..." Cyberina burst forth with a fresh stream of giggles as
the light tickling on her right foot was joined by tickling on her left foot. The tickling
on her left foot felt more like tiny hands lightly scratching the heel of her foot with the
nails of their tiny fingers. What felt like other tiny hands were lightly wiggling their
fingers across the arch of the foot and lastly Cyberina felt tiny fingers stroking gently
between the toes of her left foot. This was not a bad tickle as far as Cyberina was
concerned. Penny tickled Cyberina worse when she was just feeling playful. Of course Penny
was an evilly, fiendish tickler, with skills most lers could only dream of. Cyberina had
found out that first time Penny had tickle tortured her she had been going easy on her, easy
on her for Penny's style anyway and only because Penny had known Cyberina would need time to
adjust to the new cybernetically enhanced senses Penny had given her. In comparison this
tickle was just a pleasant diversion.

"well, are you feeling more talkative yet?" Rebecca asked with a confident smile. "If not
this only gets worse."

"Hehe is there ahaha higherhehehe... settinghehehe? If thereHEHEhe is I HAHEhehe would like
toHEHEhehe... try itHEHEhe..." Cyberina requested.

"There are certainly higher settings. This is only setting level two and there are ten
settings total but if I were you I would not be so edger to try them as I might be all to
obliging." Rebecca said angrily as she made a few more keystrokes and pale soft ray form the
T.K. beam became brighter and less pale. "There, level four and no test subject has lasted
past level five."

"HAHAHehehe wowhahahe..." Cyberina began to laugh quite loudly. She was a little more
impressed with this device now she had to admit to herself. The feathers on Cyberina's
right foot felt stiffer and seemed to be stroking, swirling and swishing with more vigour.
The tiny hands on her left foot took things up a notch too. It felt like little fingers
were digging in between the toes on her left foot as tiny fingers also ruthlessly wiggled
into the arch of the foot. The heel of the left foot was not spared either as little
fingers cruelly dragged there nails along it. Now this was more like it. Not quite what
Penny was capable of when she was really trying but good fun none the less.

"There, are you still having fun my dear?" Rebecca taunted.

"HAHAHaha wasn'tHEHehe... haveheheing funHAHAha. NowHAHAha... I am. HEHehe..." Cyberina
responded through her laughter. As the tickling sensations ran over Cyberina's feet she
felt a familiar warmth growing between her legs. As always seemed to be the case with
Cyberina the tickling was making her horny and she was glad there were still six more
settings to go. "It's HAHAha still nothingHEHEHAha... comparedHAHAHehe to myHEHEhaha...
loverHAHAHEhehe..."

"Why you cheeky little bitch! Let us just see how much fun you have on setting level six."
Rebecca said in a rage. Rebecca was getting frustrated with cyberina at this point but
knowing she was far from giving Cyberina her best shot yet she gave the keyboard a few more
taps. The T.K. beam raised and the twin rays settled on Cyberina's thighs and the rays
changed in colour from soft pink to more of a bubble gum pink.

"HAHAHAHaha...(shriek) HEHEHEHahaha..." Cyberina howled out in laughter. Now this was more
like it. This was more like torture, more like heaven, more like something that could give
Penny a run for her money but not quite. Cyberina's right thigh though metallic was in
ticklish agony. It felt as though dozens of miniature soapy scrub brushes were vigorously
running their way up and down her right thigh. Cyberina's left thigh was no better off as
it felt like tiny furry fingers were goosing it and tracing torturous patterns all across
it.

"Who made your cybernetics? Was it you? Who sent you? Are you here because you want the
beam or because someone you work for wants it?" Rebecca demanded.

"Won'tHAHAHaha...(squeal, moan) tellHEHehehe..." Cyberina said in defiance between fits of
laughter. She was starting to moan with the laughing now. The tickling was so close,
fiendishly close to Cyberina's womanhood now, that she was getting incredibly hot. The
goosing on one thigh, the scrubbing on the other both causing an almost burning ticklish
agony while at the same time causing the burning in Cyberina's sex which promised ecstasy.

"Such an arrogant woman you are. Well, now you will see what my device can really do. I'm
giving you level eight." Rebecca said determined to break Cyberina. Rebecca tapped on the
keys of her laptop yet again and again the beams raised coming to a rest with one on either
of Cyberina's underarms. As they came to a rest the beams colour changed once again this
time from bubble gum pink to bright pink. "There, in the shaft your underarms proved
vulnerable. Let us see how they respond to this."

"HAHAHaNo (groan) HEHEHaha..." Cyberina laughed out hysterically. This level felt more like
what Penny was capable of at her very best. so the thought of two more settings began to
truly scare Cyberina now. Cyberina felt like her left underarm was being violated by dozens
of long , thin tongues. They were flicking around the edge of the hollow and swirling deep
within the hollow. They seemed to be licking and savouring the ticklishness of Cyberina's
underarm which was maddening. Under Cyberina's right arm it felt as though electric
toothbrushes were exploring her hollow. They were vibrating and scrubbing up and down, back
and forth and swirling round and round in little circles. This was way to much tickling it
was causing tears to flow freely from Cyberina's eyes and causing sweat to cover her body in
a fine sheen. Her body her was thrashing as much as bonds would allow and Cyberina was
loving it.

"Talk! Talk now!" Rebecca once again demanded of her captive.

"I HAHAHEHE... won'tHEHEHEHAHA..." Cyberina cried out through her laughter. She was
starting to feel less confident though.

"Fine, I was starting to hope you would hold out a little longer. I'm just dying to try out
level nine on those glorious C-cups of yours." Rebecca said beginning to get quite turned on
by Cyberina's ordeal. Then with a few more of those keystrokes of Rebecca's the beams
zeroed in on Cyberina's breasts and as they did the beams changed from bright pink to hot
pink.

"ShitHEHEHEHAHAHA...(groan, squeal) NoooHAHAHAHAHa...(shriek, loud moan) StopHEHEHEHAHA..."
Cyberina bellowed out in hysterics. Now on level nine the beams seemed more synchronized
but incessantly crueler and they had brought back sensations from before to torment Cyberina
anew. Only this time more fiendishly and on her breasts. It felt like stiff feathers were
relentlessly dusting the tops of Cyberina's breasts. Little furry fingered hands seemed to
be pinching and goosing the sides of Cyberina's boobs. Soapy scrub brushes felt like they
were briskly running back and forth across the undersides of Cyberina's C-cups. Lastly
Cyberina felt electric toothbrushes vibrating on and around her sensitive, hardened and
throbbing nipples. The tickling feelings on Cyberina's breasts were stroking, goosing,
brushing, vibrating and driving Cyberin's mind right toward the breaking point but their
ruthless violation of her boobs was also driving Cyberina's libido past the breaking point.
Cyberina's nipples were so very hard, her womanhood was slick with juices, she moaned out
loudly and freely between bouts of hysterical laughter. This was so far past her limits
Cyberina was in a total panic of hysteria and near orgasmic frenzy.

"TALK! TALK DAMN IT!" Rebecca shouted.

"HAHAHAHAHEHEHEHE(loud squeal) NEVER! HAHAHAHEHEHE..." Cyberina screamed at the top of her
lungs. She almost instantly regretted her choice as the tickling feelings continued to
ravage her breasts in the most inhumane of ways. Then all of a sudden the beams stoped. As
did the unearthly torment.

"You are determined I'll give you that." Rebecca said as she turned off the device.

Cyberina was hardly listening. She was to preoccupied taking air in to her lungs.

"Well I have been curious to test out level ten on someone." Rebecca said as she stepped
around behind Cyberina.

Cyberina heard the whirl of machinery and the restraining device that held her began to turn
so she was facing the back wall of the cell where Rebecca stood next to what must have been
the control panel for the restraints holding Cyberina. This new facing also meant
Cyberina's backside was facing the T.K. beam now.

"No one before you has held out past level five but I've never even used setting ten
before." Rebecca informed Cyberina as she stepped back behind her and over to the T.K. beam
once more. "I don't know if will burn the device out or tickle you to death." Rebecca
continued to explain. " what ever happens if the device can take it, it should be very
unpleasant and I've decided your sexy ass is as good of a test target as I have ever seen.
You see I'm a bit of a bitch when I don't get my way and level ten should be a bit of a
bitch too." With that Rebecca made a few last keystrokes and the T.K. beams whirled to life
again. Both rays came out hot neon pink and focussed right on Cyberina's tight little apple
shaped butt.

"FUCKHHHHAHAHAHA...(very loud squeal) SOMEHEHEHE...(very loud moan) ONE HELPHAHAHAHEHEHE..."
Cyberina called out in desperation. The horrible tickling on Cyberina's ass changed from
moment to moment. First it felt like dozens of tiny hands were digging their fingers into
Cyberina's butt cheeks and wiggling cruelly. As stiff feathers were stroking their way up
and down Cyberina's crack and teasing the tender flesh between her butt cheeks. Then it
felt like furry fingers were goosing up and down the cheeks. As thin flexible tongues were
lapping and flicking at that tender flesh between the butt cheeks. Again the sensations
changed this time to soapy scrub brushes running with vigour over Cyberina's sensitive butt
cheeks and electric toothbrushes vibrating their way between her cheeks in wicked torment.
At first one set of sensations right after the other then switching faster and faster until
they all seemed to be happening almost all at once. The moment the ass tickling began
Cyberina had a massive orgasm and from that point on she started to cum in regular
intervals. One orgasm right after another. Each one seemingly stronger than the last and
beginning to come closer and closer together. Each orgasm making Cyberina more sensitive
then the last, making the tickling worse with each passing moment and causing the orgasms to
start coming in near raped fire succession.

"As fun as watching you struggle is I promise if you tell me who made your wonderful
technology I'll stop the tickling." Rebecca said as she drank in the lovely sight of
Cyberina thrashing in tickle torment and orgasmic bliss. "Here, I'll give you a short break
so you can get some breath to answer me but if I don't like the answer it will be back to
level ten until the device burns out." With that Rebecca powered down the T.K. beam.

AS far as Cyberina could tell she had four choices death by tickling, betraying Penny,
insanity or escape. Cyberina didn't have any interest in dying when she had a smoking hot
babe like Penny at home waiting for her. Cyberina definitely wasn't about to betray Penny
the woman Cyberina was in love with. The only real choices seemed to be insanity or escape.
Wait She had an idea Rebecca had turned Cyberina so she was facing the wall with the
restraint controls. Cyberina had to act quickly before Rebecca turned those damn beams back
on. Cyberina used her cybernetic eye and activated the target lock program focussing on the
restraint panel's release button. Then concentrating she created a pistol at the end of her
matter generator, complete with rubber bullet ammo. Cyberina fired the pistol and with the
help of her target lock hit the release button. The restraints dropped Cyberina to the
floor. Landing crouched on her feet Cyberina did a springing back flip and landed behind
Rebecca. Even in her weakened state it was easy for Cyberina to overpower the redheaded
scientist, strip her, force the white lab coat back on her and then force her in to the
restraints. Cyberina then hit the button that caused the restraints to close locking
Rebecca's wrists and ankles in place. Cyberina then took the shirt and pants she had
relieved Rebecca of and dressed herself in them.

"Let me go!" Rebecca demanded.

"Sorry but have a gorgeous, redheaded, female scientist wearing nothing but a lab coat and
glasses at my mercy. Let me tell you, no self respecting ler could pass this up and don't
worry I'll give you something else to wear in a moment, a smile." Cyberina explained.
Cyberina looked at the laptop screen. The beam was set to level ten and since Cyberina had
been facing away from it while it targeted her ass. With Rebecca facing toward it the beam
was targeting her womanhood and that was fine with Cyberina. "How do I bring up the planes
and blueprints for the T.K. beam, here?" Cyberina asked Rebecca as she motioned to the
laptop's screen.

"Go to hell!" Rebecca shouted.

"Oh good, I get to try this thing out." Cyberina said as she hit the enter button. The hot
neon pink beams fired out and covered Rebecca's Womanhood.

"HAHAHAHA(very loud squeal)STOP!HEHEHE(very loud moan)HAHAHAHA..." Rebecca screamed out
completely unprepared for the intensity of level ten. It was like long thin tongues were
tickling the inner walls of Rebecca's sex. Electric toothbrushes seemed to be vibrating
along her vaginal lips. It felt like a soapy scrub brush was tormenting her mound.

Cyberina went over to the restrained Rebecca and began assisting the T.K. beam in it's task.
Cyberina used the fingers her right hand to vigorously tease the undersides of Rebecca's
lushes D-cups. Then Cyberina created an electric toothbrush at the end of her matter
generator and began to use it to attack first one of Rebecca's nipples then the other.

"HAHAHAHA(incredibly loud squeal)HAHAHAHA..." Rebecca let out an orgasmic squeal. After
just a few moments of breast tickling added to Rebecca's vaginal torment her womanhood burst
forth with cum. "HAHAHA I'llHAHAHA talk HAHAHA..." Rebecca said in submission as the
orgasmic waves of ecstasy stoped ravaging her body.

Cyberina leaned down and gave Rebecca's breasts a couple of long savouring licks just for
fun. Then Cyberina walked back to the laptop and pressed the escape key. The T.K. beam
stoped and Cyberina allowed Rebecca time to catch her breath.

"In the file called T.K. force beam. Password, fetish." Rebecca panted out.

"Thank you." Cyberina said after she had called up the plans and used her cybernetic eye to
scan them.

"Hey anyone there?" Cyberina heard Penny's voice ask over the communicator.

"I'm here lover. I just got the scans of the plans." Cyberina informed Penny

"Good job babe. Now come home I miss you." Penny said.

"I miss you too cutie and I love you, lots." Cyberina confessed.

"I care greatly for you as well my love." Penny replied.

"I don't think you quite know just how much I love you my mistress." Cyberina said.

"(giggle)Your probably right babe. Now come home your mistress has a need." Penny said in a
seductive voice.

"As you command." Cyberina said as she headed out the door and went in search of way out of
the base.

"Hey! Hey you can't leave me here like this." Rebecca called after Cyberina but thanks to
Cyberina's enhanced speed she was long gone and Rebecca was alone. Or was she?

"Hello Rebecca. That was quite the show you and miss Cyberina put on." A new female voice
Rebecca couldn't identify said from some where in the room.

It was a small room Rebecca didn't understand why she couldn't see where the voice was
coming from. That is until Rebecca saw a spot in the room where the light began to shimmer
and ripple. Then a woman wearing a very form fitting metallic body suit appeared in front
of Rebecca. "Some kind of stealth technology." Rebecca thought to herself. "Where is all
this strange technology coming from?" Rebecca asked herself. The new woman was wearing a
metallic body suit that was obviously made to hug her figure and what a figure it was
shapely, tall about 6'1 and a pair of perky looking D-cups. The new woman also wore a
metallic helmet with a tined visor, thus completely concealing her face. The helmet fit the
woman's head so snugly it must come apart for her to get it on and off.

"A pity that miss Cyberina didn't just take the laptop with her. It would have given me a
reason to chase her down and torture it from her. In much the way you two tortured each
other. It looked like a great deal of fun." The woman in the metallic body suit said as she
walked toward the laptop. "Oh well, I guess I'll just download the plans and then amuse
myself by giving you some companionship for a while." With that the woman in the metallic
suit took out a small device and plugged it in to the laptop.

"Who are you? Were you here with Cyberina?" Rebecca asked.

"I have no official connection to Cyberina or her employer." The woman said with a trace of
annoyance at the very thought of it in her voice. "As for who I am you may call me The
Tin Titan."

"Tin Titan? What are you, some super hero reject?" Rebecca asked with a smirk.

"Super hero, no. Reject, it depends who you ask. As far as I'm concerned I'm no reject.
After all my titanium power suit can do some amazing things. One more now, I suppose." The
Tin Titan said as she removed her small device from the laptop and inserted it beneath the
left wrist guard of her suit. "Suit initiate." The Tin Titan commanded. There were a few
beeping noises and then a small nozzle popped out of the top of the suit's right wrist
guard. The Tin Titan then aimed the nozzle at Rebecca and a hot neon pink beam shot out of
it and struck Rebecca's womanhood. "Sorry no self respecting ler could pass up an
opportunity like this and I have some time to kill since miss Cyberina took care of a lot of
my work for me."

Rebecca began to laugh and howl as the torment of her sex was renewed. After a few minutes
of this her laughter and howling turned to maddened, deranged cackling that rang out and
echoed through out the small cell for sometime to come.

THE END (FOR NOW)

Thoughts and/or opinions will always be appreciated.

Attached is a Pic of my character Cyberina, for help in visualization.

Last edited:
Sizzle....

TK,

You are definately a FORCE to be reckoned with my friend! This first mission was a thrill ride of lesbian action, awesome tickling, and enough of a plot to keep me waiting for Mission number two!

PS: I really LOVE your artwork too TK! I definately rocks!

Nice work man!

I give it four out of five devils

:devil2::devil2::devil2::devil2:

Glad to hear my first story wasn't a fluke.

TK,

You are definately a FORCE to be reckoned with my friend! This first mission was a thrill ride of lesbian action, awesome tickling, and enough of a plot to keep me waiting for Mission number two!

PS: I really LOVE your artwork too TK! I definately rocks!

Nice work man!

I give it four out of five devils

:devil2::devil2::devil2::devil2:

A force to be reckoned with? I see someone has been reading my bio. :D

Thanks once again for the kind words Invisible Ink. Your suggestion last time about the paragraph spacing was a total life saver but this time there was no suggestion, so how am I supposed to find out how to get the last :devil2: for my next story?

I'm so happy the plot was interesting and that the next installment may have some anticipation.

Oh, by the way people get used to my stories, even my non-Cyberina ones being a thrill ride of lesbian action. It's pretty much my style. The L-Word rules :woot:

Last edited:
Good job once again my friend. :) Looking forward to seeing new artwork from you too, great story to go along with your character. ^___^

It's good to have fans.

Good job once again my friend. :) Looking forward to seeing new artwork from you too, great story to go along with your character. ^___^

Thank you Ace Riley. I'm glad to have fans like you or at least I'm glad Cyberina has fans like you :veryhappy.
I'm pretty focused on my writing right now but I may do some more art in the future, we will see.

I'm pleased to see that Cyberina's first mission features extraneous action, inventive paraphernalia and involved plotting to flesh out the requisite tickle material! Fetish scenes in-and-of themselves are pretty dull affairs... one "tickled to orgasm" scenario differs depressingly little from any other, and a broad context is desperately needed to grant them vitality. Happily, this story does offer unique elements: Cyberina's catty cross-talk with Penny in the field; the puffy pink Tickle Beam technology; the end-scene entrance of the mysterious Tin Titan. I'm most grateful for these further examples of advanced technology... Cyberina needs a challenge; she's clearly more than equal to guards and machine guns, and the exotic extras really spice up the story! The Tin Titan, with her yet-to-be fully explored abilities and purpose, is the most intriguing element. Is she an enemy operative? A free agent? A criminal mastermind? A slave warrior, not unlike Cyberina? Such touches of uncertainty will insure that expectation for this series remains high!

Last edited:
A great story indded. Nice action and interesting scenario. Hoping the series continues!

This is so encouraging

I'm pleased to see that Cyberina's first mission features extraneous action, inventive paraphernalia and involved plotting to flesh out the requisite tickle material! Fetish scenes in-and-of themselves are pretty dull affairs... one "tickled to orgasm" scenario differs depressingly little from any other, and a broad context is desperately needed to grant them vitality. Happily, this story does offer unique elements: Cyberina's catty cross-talk with Penny in the field; the puffy pink Tickle Beam technology; the end-scene entrance of the mysterious Tin Titan. I'm most grateful for these further examples of advanced technology... Cyberina needs a challenge; she's clearly is more than equal to guards and machine guns, and the exotic extras really spice up the story! The Tin Titan, with her yet-to-be fully explored abilities and purpose, is the most intriguing element. Is she an enemy operative? A free agent? A criminal mastermind? A slave warrior, not unlike Cyberina? Such touches of uncertainty will insure that expectation for this series remains high!

Low Roads another in-depth critiquing of my work, I'm so very grateful for a fan that know exactly what they like and what they would like to see. Yes in the next two stories the plot should begin to reveal it self, in part anyway and there will be action a plenty for the cybernetic heroine. Penny and Cyberina's banter should begin to grow on their fans even more so if I do my job right. I was not about to let Penny and Cyberina have all the cool toys in my sci-fi world. Finally the The Tin Titan will have at least one more shadowy appearance before she truly becomes known to our favorite cybernetic mercenary and even then she may remain somewhat mysterious.

A great story indded. Nice action and interesting scenario. Hoping the series continues!

Thank you for your kind words DEV they will always be appreciated. As for the series continuing it will I assure you but the next installment might be a while coming. (near the beginning of January I hope)
You see just as my injury from the beginning of this month was getting better I've been hit by a cold that has left me feeling weak and foggy minded.
I've not felt like writing much but I will try to soilder on, with in reason.

P.S. Everyone keep on the look out this week (I hope) for a Christmas theme story of mine. Not a Cyberina story but it may amuse anyway.

What's New

4/23/2024
Visit the TMF Welcome Forum and take a moment to say hello!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back