• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

TTF - small story (build up for big PPV)

What should happen about Jakky + Dido

• Jakky's win should stand and she should be in the TTF

Votes: 3 60.0%
  • Dido should take the victory

Votes: 2 40.0%
  • they should have a re-match

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

korn_ste

TMF Expert
my PPV event 'Tears of Laughter'
is coming very soon.......
but here is a small story in the build up to it
enjoy !
(plus if anyone has any comments or suggestions for my next story please feel free to tell me)

Pre-Event #2 (tears of laughter)

The show started with Chris Kirkland and Emma Davies, and new Commissioner Angelina Jolie walked down the aisle and into the ring,
CJ: “Hello everyone welcome to this warm-up event, tonight I want to give 4 women the chance to be a star here in the TTF, I want to make 2 matches and the winners get the chance to be in the TTF”
ED: “seems like we could have two new stars” CK: “maybe so but who are the four women?”

Britney. S made her way down to the ring - she wore tight black trousers and a red top,
Her opponent was the hard knock Pink – she wore jeans and a fishnet green top with a black bra underneath,
CK: “This battle is one of my favorites, it’s a custard match”
Both women stood toe to toe next to the pool, they squared up talking abuse to each other, Pink lashed out a punch and knocked Britney to the floor, Pink then grabbed Britney and put her head in the pool,
Britney kicked out as she tried to get her head out of the yellow gunk, Pink pulled Britney out and pushed her completely into the pool,
Pink smiled and turned to the crowd holding her hands high proud of her achievement, but Britney struggled to get up and then grabbed Pink from behind – she dragged her backwards into the custard and slammed her down,
Pink sat up gasping for air as she splashed about in shock, Britney lifted Pink’s arms above her head and then she locked them under her own arm, Britney then proceeded to dig her fingers into Pink’s armpits causing her to jolt and splash about even more,
HHA HHA HEE HAA HNOO DON’T DO THAAATTAHAHAA
Pink managed to roll over and trip Britney up – then she dived onto Britney and held her hands down, Pink then gave back some underarm tickling to Britney – which made the little pop princess scream with bolts of laughter, YAAAAHHAA HOOOO HHA AHOOOO HHAA HOOAHAH HEEEEEEEE YAAAHHAHA
Now pink had moved down and she began to tear the bottoms of Britney’s trousers, she did this so that she could get to the zip on Britney’s knee length boots, and that’s what she did – Pink un-zipped one of the long boots and slid the boot off, Pink’s eyes lit up at the sight of Britney’s bare foot – the light blue toe-nail varnish looked irresistible, Pink had now started to un-zip the other boot while Britney still struggled to catch her breath,
ED: “What’s wrong with Britney? She seems exhausted by the underarm tickling”
CK: “This is not like Britney to give in so easily”
Pink had now got both boots off and she began to stomp on Britney’s chest to keep her down,
Then she moved back down to her feet and started to tickle wildly across her soles, Britney kicked and screamed as she struggled to get away, Pink got caught in the face by Britney’s wild kicking – then Pink stood up and took her fishnet green top off, Pink then used the sleeves and tied Britney’s ankles together, Britney let out a few girlish screams as she began to realize her predicament, Pink sat down and put Britney’s tied up feet on her lap – then she again started to tickle her lovely little feet, Britney’s face turned bright red and the torment began to get too much,
As Pink began to giggle to her self thinking she had got Britney beat, Britney sat up pulled Pink’s hair – slamming her into the yellow gunk, and once again Pink was shocked – she sat up spitting out the mouthfuls of custard she had swallowed in the process,
Britney now seemed fighting fit again and she quickly un-tied her feet, Britney grabbed Pink’s legs and started to tie her knees together with the green top that Pink had used,
Pink lashed out at Britney but she ducked and then slapped Pink across the face, Britney then used her one leg to push Pink back down into the gunk, Britney quickly pulled at Pink’s boots and yanked them both off – and then Pink struggled to get up again, and she grabbed Britney’s foot locking it under her arm,
Britney started to tickle Pink’s feet intensely as Pink did the same to Britney’s foot,
Both women were now tickling each others feet and trying hard not to give up first, Pink started then to try and suck on her toes but Britney wiggled her foot trying not to let her,
Britney then saw the opportunity to also try that, Britney lowered her head close to Pink’s feet – her toes were just sticking up out of the yellow goo,
But now Pink had grabbed Britney’s foot with both hands and she moved her mouth towards the foot,
Britney lifted one of Pink’s feet out of the goo and captured pink’s baby toes into her mouth, Pink’s legs flinched but that didn’t stop her from slowly sucking Pink’s custard covered toes,
Pink had now consumed Britney’s big toe with her mouth – and she sucked and nibbled on it with great speed,
Now both women were in a toe sucking battle as the yellow goo splashed about and both of their bodies jolted with each sensual feeling,
Suddenly Pink stopped and dropped backwards and started to scream “I QUIT I QUIT”
DING! CK: “This one is over Britney has out sucked Pink”
ED: “what a great match up, probably the best custard match ever”
Pink watched as Britney went back up the ramp, and she slumped over the side of the pool looking angrily at Britney.

Things were cleared up and the ring announcer made comments about the following two matches, “Now we have 2 battles to see which star will join the TTF, these matches will be singles battles only – pin fall or submission and no interference is allowed, anyone who does interrupt will receive a 4 week ban”

No music played but two girls appeared from behind the curtain walking side by side,
CK: “Oh look it’s Jennifer. A from Friends, and Beyonce from Destiny’s Child – what a match up this will be”
DING DING!
The 2 women started to match with Beyonce pushing Jennifer across the ring,
One of Jennifer’s high-heels fell off as she tumbled across the ring, she hobbled to her feet and tried to grab her shoe – but Beyonce kicked the shoe away and drove a knee into her stomach,
Jennifer was down and hurt but the Destiny’s Child singer didn’t care, and she continued her vicious attack, Beyonce kicked and stamped at Jennifer’s ribs using her big knee length boots with a thick heel, after a short while Jennifer was battered and pummeled around the ring, and that’s when Beyonce knew she couldn’t fight back so she began to find some rope,
ED: “This is terrible! Beyonce is tearing poor Jennifer apart, this match really has been one way traffic so far” CK: “And Jennifer is beaten and doesn’t look like she’s going to be able to recover from this”
Beyonce got back in the ring with some length’s of rope – she then dragged Jennifer to the corner post and started to tie her hands above her head, next she wrapped lots of rope around Jennifer’s legs and ankles – and knotting it tightly,
Jennifer. A was still dazed and very knocked about – but her eyes opened wide when Beyonce started to take the other high-heel off her foot,
Beyonce lay down facing Jennifer’s now exposed bare feet, she started to circle her feet with one finger singing a song as she went, “You spin me right round baby right round – round and round and round and round” (Beyonce started to circle faster and faster)
JA : “PLEEASSEEE Nnoooooo don’t do that ‘chuckle’ let me gooo nnoooo stop” eeeeeeEEETTTT HA AHA AHAHAAHAHHANHE HEHEHE HAA HYHAAHHA
Beyonce then started to dig both hands into her soles and tickled hard and fast,
Jennifer screamed trying to catch a breath, and then at the top of her voice screamed,
I QQQQQUUUUUUUIIIIIIIIIIIIIITTTTTTTTTT PLLLLLEAAASSSEEEEEE I QUUUUIIITTTTT I QUIT
Beyonce stood up and smiled at her victory, she was unscathed but still dusted her self down and again hailed her victory by blowing kisses to the crowd.

Courtney Cox ran down to the ring and un-tied her friend Jennifer, she then helped her backstage as Jennifer sobbed and stumbled back up the ramp,
CK: “Well that was an easy match for the now new member Beyonce”
ED: “I would not want to be her next opponent”
Next came the last match of the evening – another match to see who would be in the TTF, and once again the 2 women walked down to the ring side by side,
CK: “And here we have Dido and….. who the hell is that?”
ED: “oh I know who she is……. This is a young girl who goes by the name of Jakky, she is 18 and supposed to be as tough as nails”
CK: “Well she certainly seems a bit dark and gothic, Dido must be hoping she can get in the TTF at the 2nd time of trying”
ED: “Yep Dido lost that queen of the ring match against Rachel Stevens”
DING DING!
CK: “here we go and Jakky is taking off her studded wrist bands, that’s a good idea and very sporting of her”
Dido tripped Jakky sending her flying to the mat – and then Dido dropped a knee onto Jakky’s leg, Dido then started to bend and twist Jakky’s leg trying to make her submit,
CK: “My god this one could be over pretty quick”
But Jakky didn’t quit she raised her other leg and wrapped it round Dido’s neck, then she pushed Dido’s back down to the mat and held her there with her leg,
The referee made a count as Dido’s shoulders were pinned down, 1………….2……
……3 CK: “Oh not quite”
Dido rolled over on to her stomach but Jakky again used her leg to hold her down to the floor,
Now Jakky had started to un-lace Dido’s trainers and she slipped one off revealing her light blue socks,
Before Jakky could do any tickling Dido kicked out and knocked Jakky backwards, Dido stood up and grabbed Jakky leg – then she started to lock her leg into a figure-4 type of hold, Jakky screamed as Dido applied pressure – and then Dido seized the chance to un-strap Jakky’s knee length boots, once she had un-done all the straps she un-zipped the boot,
Jakky began to beg for Dido to stop and then Dido did release the lock, Dido stood up and grabbed Jakky’s same leg, and then proceeded to slide the un-zipped boot off her foot,
(Jakky was wearing purple fishnet stockings)
Dido started to poke her fingers through the holes in the stockings, and then she ripped a hole in the bottom to reveal Jakky’s soft white sole, Dido then stuck a few fingers in and started to tickle her foot, Jakky let out an explosion of giggles and screams – and each tickle caused her body to jolt up and down – almost as if she was having an electric shock of tickling,
Dido could see the torment that the tickling was causing her, but Dido could not get to her foot very well so she decided to expose more, and Dido then used both hands to try and rip the stocking right open,
But just as she did this Jakky sat up and launched a massive punch into Dido’s face,
CK: “Oh no! Dido has been busted open”
The punch hit Dido square in the nose – breaking it, Dido screamed in pain as blood poured from her nose, the referee tried to help her but she told him to stop the match,
The referee called the decision and Jakky was the winner,
But Jakky wasn’t pleased and she rushed to help Dido, Jakky looked very worried about Dido and helped her out the ring, Paramedics rushed down to help the poor bloodied pop star,
As Dido was taken away Jakky shook her head in disbelief - and then she grabbed a microphone, J: “I just want to say I’m really sorry Dido, I didn’t mean to hurt you bad like that, and if she wants to she can have the victory – I’m not bothered”
ED: “well I don’t know what to say about this one”
CK: “Neither do I”
And the show ended with Jakky’s future hanging in the balance, Dido would have to make a decision and announce it at the PPV.
THE END.

** Pre-Event #2 ** (TTF015)

These are some of the matches for the event TEARS OF LAUGHTER.

Natalie (v) Jennifer. L (table match) # pop title #
Pink / Christina (v) Victoria. B / Jessica. A (v) Torrie / Molly (v) The Minogue Sisters
(tag elimination) # tag titles #
Tara. R (v) Rachel. S (v) Trish (v) Gwen. S # hardcore title #
Lita (v) Cameron. D (mystery match) # TTF title #
Leanne. T (v) Willow

Jakky

by the way, Jakky is a new gothic character i designed,
if you want to see her, take alook at my TTF site and look at the photo's folder 'Superstars'
cheers

this is cool, just like the WWF's old 'Free 4 All' shows that used to be on before the main ppv.

Excellent once again. Especially inventing a character, that's original.
Another thing, looks like you have two big fans, me and TheD. :D

cheers

cool good to see the TTF has fans - thats a great inspiration for me
cheers

What's New

4/23/2024
Visit the TMF Welcome Forum and take a moment to say hello!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back