• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

The Ticklish Chicks

Ovda

TMF Master
The Ticklish Chicks
By
Ovda

One by one The Dixie Chicks awoke from the sleeping gas that was pumped into their dressing room. Two things they became aware of as they gained full conscious was that they were in a plain wall room, and they were each in a sleeping bag that was strapped to the table rendering them totally immobile.
“What’s going on here?” asked Natalie Maine as she tried with all of her strength to get freed.
“I have no idea.” Answered Emily Robison. “But whoever did this has a sick sense of humor.”
“You’re right.” Commented Martie Seidel. “I can hardly move.”
Time seemed to go at a snail’s pace before the ladies heard the doorknob rattle and turn.
The ladies craned their heads to see who was coming in. To their surprise it was the group SheDaisy.
Each of the sisters stood next to one of The Dixie Chicks.
“What’s the meaning of this!” demanded Emily.
“This is our plan for getting rid of some of our competition.” Answered Kassidy.
“What do you mean ‘get rid of’?” inquired Martie.
“You’ll find out soon enough.” Answered Kelsi.
With that said Kristyn, Kassidy, and Kelsi took their seats at the feet of The Dixie Chicks.
Emily, Natalie, and Martie did not realize till now that the ends of their sleeping bags had been cut off thus exposing their naked bare feet.
The Dixie Chicks began to struggle even more when it dawned on them what was in store for them.
Each of SheDaisy took a silk ribbon and securely tied their captives’ big toes together.
“P-Please don’t do this.” Begged Martie. “Y-You have no idea horrible ticklish my feet are.”
“I’m begging you.” Pleaded Natalie. “Please don’t. I’ll pee all over myself.”
“W-Well do whatever you want.” Spoke a terrified Emily. “E-Even get out of m-music if that is what you want, but p-please don’t tickle us.”
The SheDaisy girls simply ignored The Dixie Chicks’ pleas and proceeded with the tickle torture.
The first one to be tickled was Emily. Kelsi began to lightly scratch Emily’s insanely ticklish feet with her perfectly manicured fingernails. Emily screamed and hollered in absolute and complete hysterical laughter. Kelsi was soon “In the Zone” and her fingers looked more like ‘Tickling Spiders’ on Emily’s baby soft silky smooth feet. Emily wildly shook her head back and forth as the tickling sensation simply shot through her body and erupted in her brain. Emily could not do anything. As much as she struggled to get freed, it was all in vain, and she was clearly at the mercy of Kelsi.
Natalie and Martie simply looked on in sheer horror as their friend endured such a sadistic torture. Natalie and Martie were also concerned as to which one of them would be next to share Emily’s ticklish fate.
A few minutes went be when Kassidy told Natalie, “Your turn.”
Kassidy produced an ultra-sonic vibrator. Natalie just about jumped broke the restraints when she felt vibrator make contact with the soles of her feet. Natalie immediately was consumed in an endless ocean of nightmarish hysterics. The tickling was more than she could possibly endure. Kassidy would spend a minute torturing each foot. She lazily slide the vibrator up and down Natalie’s ticklish foot; then, Kassidy would torture Natalie’s other foot.
This went on for a few minutes before Martie heard those dreadful words from Kristyn, “Your turn.”
Kristyn had a shaving brush. She began to slowly and methodically slide the brush over every millimeter of Martie’s insanely ticklish feet. Martie felt every bristle caress her baby soft feet as she screamed and wailed like a banshee in sheer and total hysterical agony. Kristyn would stroke Martie’s feet in big and small circular patterns, which drove Martie over the edge of insanity.
The SheDaisy girls continued to tickle torture The Dixie Chicks for about an hour. Afterwards, one by one The Dixie Chicks passed out.
When they awoke to the scent of smelling salts, they discovered that it was not a bad dream, but nightmarish reality that they were still in the plain wall room.
“Did you have a nice nap?” asked Kristyn.
“P-Please no more.” Groveled Emily. “I’m begging you. We promise we’ll do anything you want. Just no more tickling.”
“Don’t worry.” Spoke Kelsi. “We have some men who are itching to get their hands on your feet.”
Out of the shadows stepped three men. Each had a medical bag in hand.
“We found these men on the Internet and got in contact with them. Their biggest tickle fantasy is to tickle The Dixie Chicks, so here they are and here you three are.”
Without a word the men took their places at the feet of their favorite Chick and opened their bag, which housed an array of tickling instruments from stiff turkey feathers and feather boas to electric toothbrushes and massaging vibrators.
“No please!” begged Natalie. “Don’t leave us here!”
“If they pass out.” Spoke Kassidy to the men. “There is some smelling salts in the first aid kit. Tickle them until they can no longer sing a song, ever.”
With that SheDaisy silently left the room, closed and locked the door, and left The Dixie Chicks to a most ticklish ending of a career.

THE END

Bravo Ovda! I gotta say that Martie Seidel is on my top 10 list of Women I'd love to tickle into begging hysterics. Great story.

MO:cool:

Thanks for the comment. It just helps me to continue in writing more stories. The next story will involve the drop dead gorgeous Ms.Cameron Diaz.

What's New

4/16/2024
Clips4Sale is the webs largest site to buy fetish clips! Visit today.
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back