• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Advice on the NEST TRIP

SnowBunny

I am a new member to TMF and I have been considering going on the NEST trip next year. I am looking for some input from others who have experienced it. One concern that I have is feeling uncomfortable and not having a good time. Recently, I have become more involved with the site and I have spent some time in the chatroom getting to know people all of which have been nice and friendly. Meeting would be fun and seeing everyone that I only talked to online would be interesting. I do not however have any fetishes or anything. I am a person that gets freaked out at certain things. I would not be interested in any tickling activities other than with my boyfriend, but going and having a good time. I have read some posts and threads online about the trip and would like to get some insight on what to expect.

Last edited:
SnowBunny,
I've been to several NESTs.
The one thing that is always observed is that NO ONE has the right to touch you or tickle you or anything like that without your consent.
The respect of others' wishes is ALWAYS observed.
Believe it or not MANY people don't do ANY tickling at all.
No one is pressured into doing anything they do not want to do.
Do a search for threads regarding NEST and you will read what goes on.

What Barton has written is all true. At NEST you are not obliged to tickle or be tickled, nobody touches you without your consent. You aren't obliged to even watch any action that makes you uncomfortable.

I encourage you to come there with your boyfriend and have a good time. :D

From a woman's point of view....

What Bart and Mil said is absolutely true.

The rule of "DO NOT TOUCH UNLESS GIVEN PERMISSON" is strictly upheld. We had Monitors at NEST who check to make sure everything is ok for all concerned.

I went to my first NEST in 1999 and I didn't know anyone in real life. Here was a single woman attending a party with basically people I didn't know at all. I only knew them from online so I was concerned about what would happen. What I found is that I was treated like royalty. The guys were respectful and were always looking out for me whether it was at one of the many weekend parties, NEST itself or out to dinner.

I came away from NEST with many life-long friends and I knew that any time I was with any of the NESTees.... I was safe.

There are folks who attend NEST only for the interaction with other folks who enjoy "tickling" and yet they don't get involved in any of the tickling itself. The main part of NEST is more the social aspect of it.... not the tickling itself. It's validation that we are not alone in our desires. It's also a great place to learn safe bondage techniques (if that's your desire) and to learn different tickling techniques.

No one is ever forced into anything they don't want. Permission is always requested first. The answer of "No, Thank you" is always taken gracefully and without pressure.

Go to NEST - You'll both have a great time.

Jan

What's New

4/16/2024
Clips4Sale is the webs largest site to buy fetish clips! Visit today.
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back