• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Northern And Central Valley Battles, Then, Bahamian Final Battles?

Mitchell

Level of Coral Feather
The Good Guys embarked on their next road trip, this time to the mid Atlantic, and Midwest. They began the trip by winning two of three games in Washington, before losing two of three in both Philadelphia, and Cincinatti. They returned home on a Sunday night, to begin a nine game homestand, against the teams they had opened the season with.

While Mitch was away, an unpleasant situation developed. Naomi suddenly failed to appear on the computer for their online chats at night, and was not answering her cell phone, or the apartment phone. The couple's three grown children were not able to get in touch with her, either. This sparked a very uneasy situation, in the final days of the trip. One thought after another raced through Mitch's mind: Naomi had been kidnapped for ransom. Naomi had been raped and abducted. Naomi was dead. Mitch kept visualizing one scenario after another, each one more horrible then the next. Then, there came the thought that since Naomi was not answering any of Mitch's correspondences, that maybe she had run off with another man. Finally, on the night before Mitch returned home to Paradise, he received a ranting, capital letters e-mail from Naomi. Naomi told him that she had gone down to a far away island in the Carribean, to talk to producers about a movie, after the season, and wanted it to be a surprise, and that she did not appreciate his, to quote her "Fuck you, where are you, bitch" e-mails, and instant messages. Mitch knew he would be in for it, and dreaded his return home.

When Mitch arrived home on Sunday night, the barefoot Naomi met him at the door: "Should I start screaming at you now, or should I wait until you get undressed first!?" Naomi snapped, poking Mitch in the chest with her finger. "Dont give me that. You didnt answer anyone for days! I thought you were dead!" Mitch retorted. "Trust me, Mitchell, if I was dead, someone would have called you. I went to talk to this movie company in San Juan, about maybe God forbid resuming my career. There were thunderstorms, and problems with the phone lines. I tried to call both you, and all three of our grown kids. I fucking couldnt get through!" Naomi said, in a heated tone of voice. Mitch was silent, and then Naomi continued: "Get the hell out of my sight, Mitchell Ross. Guest room for you, until further notice. I am so sick of your bullshit!" Naomi seethed. Mitch quietly went to the guest room, and knew the start of a bad homestand was upon him.

The next night, the Good Guys began a nine game homestand, at the ballpark, against the Mets. Kate Hudson was on the mound. Kate pitched well, allowing two runs in eight innings. Paradise trailed 2-1 in the eighth, before rallying for four runs. Hayden finished the game in the ninth, and the Good Guys had a 5-2 win. Gil Bellows pitched the next night. Bellows shut out the Mets for seven innings, before giving way to the bullpen, in a 3-0 triumph. Charlize Theron had the ball on Wednesday night. She gave up seven runs, and Paradise could not recover, and lost, 7-5.

Thursday was an off day. That day, the couple showed up to counesling, with many issues: "I was called to San Juan to discuss a movie. There were storms, and the phones were down. We couldnt reach each other. He sent me the nastiest "Fuck you, where are you bitch?" E-mails and ims. Now, he's in the doghouse. I'm so fucking sick of you going off on me, and thinking you have the right. Now, see how you enjoy the guest room for the rest of the homestand!" Naomi snapped.

Atlanta came to town on Friday night. Neve Campbell was the starter. Neve allowed three runs in six innings, a quality start. The game was tied, 3-3 in the eighth, before the Good Guys got a run. It was enough, to secure a 4-3 win. Rachel Leigh Cook took a 5-0 bomb on Saturday night. Kate Hudson opposed John Smoltz on a sunny, dry, 85 degree day, in front of a sellout. Both pitchers pitched shutout ball into the eighth, when Ed Burns hit a solo homer off Smoltz. Hayden relieved Hudson in the ninth, and brought home the 1-0 win.

Houston entered Paradise on Monday night, for the homestand's final series. Gil Bellows pitched on Monday. He gave up two runs, but the Good Guys got none, and were shut out, 2-0. Charlize Theron took her second straight loss on Tuesday, a 3-2 defeat, in which she pitched well but Paradise could not get her any runs. Neve Campbell took the mound, on a sunny, dry, day in front of a sellout. Neve pitched very well that day, allowing but one run in six innings. Paradise pushed across the go ahead run in the seventh, and managed to hang on, for a 2-1 Good Guy win, that completed a five and four homestand. Things had been less than perfect between the couple, and now, as the team prepared to head away to New York, they hoped to pick things up.

In the meantime, the team held its Saturday tickle party. The featured lee would be red hot actress Gabrielle Union. Gabrielle was tied hands and feet to the bed, in the middle of the fetish club. Third baseman Michael began the tickle on Gabrielle's neck with fingers, as her head shifted, and the laughter began:HEHEHHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEE! Moving down, Center Fielder Burns was next, tickling Gabrielle on her underarms, sides, ribs, and belly with fingers, as she shrieked:EHEHHEHEHEHEHEHHEHEHEHEHEHEHHEHEHEHEE! NO! Working down, second baseman Russell was the next ler, attacking Gabrielle on her hips, inner thighs, and knees with fingers, as her legs bucked:HHEEHHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHE! Finally, Mitch positioned himself at Gabrielle's feet, and tickled them with fingers, feathers, ice, and an electric toothbrush over her bare soles and toes. Gabrielle went beserk. She wiggled her toes every which way, and squealed with giggles and laughter:HHEEHHEHEHEHEHEHEHHEHEHEHEHEHEHHEHEHEHEE! OMG OMG NO MORE! PLEASE NO! I GIVE UP! NOOOOOOO! HEHEHEHEHEHHEHEHEHEE! Finally, the tickle ended, and Gabrielle was untied.

On Thursday evening, Mitch was packed to head to New York "Cab, I'm not taking you" Naomi snapped. "Are we going to continue to be like this?" Mitch asked. "I dont know, Mitchell, that is largely up to you" Naomi replied. "I hope we can solve things next time" Mitch said. "If you want to work with me, we can" Naomi said. Mitch nodded, picked up his case, and headed out the door to the cab.

So, it had been a mediocre homestand on field, and an unproductive one off field. Now came a ten day road trip. Would things improve? That answer to come in the continuing story of the Tickle Team From Paradise Island.

The End

Mitchell is on top of his game!

My last review of Mitchell's previous story gave him a little insight on how difficult stories are to read without the proper spacing to seperate those paragraphs, and this time he has truly hit a homerun for the team!

Mitchell's story focuses around the strained relationship between Naomi and Mitch after a few missed and unanswered phone calls ended up leaving both of these characters with sour tastes in their mouths. This plot has the potential to remind anyone here in the TMF of something that they have experienced themselves in their real lives, and therefore gives full life to Mitchell's characters in this story.

The tickling of Gabrielle Union was a team effort like never before and she definately got it good guy style!

With the paragraphs being spaced out perfectly, I can only give this story a solid five out of five devils!

Nice work Mitch!

:devil::devil::devil::devil::devil:

Last edited:
Invisible, thank you for your comments. I appreciate the fact that your criticism of my previous story was constructive, and that you provided hints of how to improve it, to make it easier for the reader. I took your advice, and you responded positively, which I also appreciate.

Mitch

Well it doesn't look like anything is going to get better for the star couple but at least the Good Guys are managing to stay above water like they should. Another great one and I look forward to the next one.

HappyD

Thank you, happy, your praise is appreciated as always. Yes, things are very bad for the star couple. We will have to see if things get better.
As you know, stay tuned, there will be more to come soon.

Mitch

What's New

4/25/2024
Visit Tickle Experiement for clips! Details in the TE box below!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back