• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Bahar's First Victim (Part 1) - F/F - Intense

CheRoy

TMF Poster
From her waist down, Melissa - who was gagged - was strapped down to a massage table. Her arms were held in grips which hung from the ceiling that held them high above her head.

Bahar walked over to the head of the table, her hands on her hips. Melissa was sobbing.

"I take it from your tears that you've seen the video of what I did to the last girl. Make no mistake, sweetie. You will be tickled mercilessly."

Melissa looked terrified. After she was strapped down, she had been shown a tape. It was a horrifying two hours of Bahar mercilessly tickling a buxom brunette who was hanging from the ceiling by her ankles. By the end, the poor girl was unconscious, a small pool of sweat gathered on the floor below her. The last two minutes on the video showed two Asian girls dressed only in thongs hosing off the hanging, unconscious girl. And off camera, right before the screen went black, Bahar's voice was heard saying "Leave her hanging. I'm not done with her."

Bahar wasted no time with Melissa. She got up on the table, straddling Melissa's ass, and wrapping her legs around Melissa's waist. She leaned up against Melissa and cooed into her ear, while her hands floated out in front of Melissa's face, fingers wiggling menacingly.

"Here it comes, sweetie..."

Melissa started screaming as Bahar began to lightly graze her fingertips over the soft skin of her helpless body.

"Mmmm... yes, sweetie... here it comes..."

Bahar pounced, her third and fourth fingertips drilling into the pliant flesh of Melissa's armpits.

Melissa went into shock. It was like she was being electrocuted.

"Awww... does it tickle?"

Melissa roared into her gag, and bucked as hard as she possibly could.

"Oh yes... it tickles..."

Melissa bawled into her gag. Bahar's tickling was unbearable. Melissa made a last-ditch effort to escape, her head launching forward as her body frantically tried to tear itself out of the binds.

Bahar chuckled and started to move her wiggling fingertips around Melissa's upperbody, pausing on especially ticklish spots, but never staying still for more than a few seconds. This sent Melissa over the edge. Her head flew back, and rested on Bahar's shoulder. Melissa just rested her head there, crying, praying for the tickling to stop.

"Awww... what's the matter, sweetie? Hmm? Can't take a good tickling?"

Melissa shook her head back and forth on Bahar's shoulder as her body quivered in ticklish agony.

"Well you're gonna have to, sweetie."

Bahar tickled Melissa's upper body mercilessly for the next hour. By the time Bahar stopped, Melissa was completely broken. Bahar grabbed Melissa by her hair with her left hand, pulling her head back so she was looking straight up. Melissa howled in pain, still crying from the brutal tickling she had just been given. Bahar grinned down at her.

"You know what's next, don't you?"

Bahar floated her free hand over Melissa's upturned face, fingers wiggling in the air. Melissa screamed into her gag, and frantically tried to break loose from Bahar's iron grip on her hair. With a chuckle, Bahar darted her wiggling fingertips from one armpit to the other, back and forth. She held on to Melissa's hair and grinned into her face while she tickled.

"What's next, sweetie? Hmm? Where am I going to tickle you? Is it your feet? Hmm? Is it? Yes, yes it is! I'm gonna tickle your feet!"

Excellent story; can't wait to read the next installment.

I must admit, however, that at first glance, I read "Babar's First Victim"...I thought there'd be an elephant in the story.

thanks CK -- lol -- good point about the name

i'm always afraid my stories are too intense for the boards, but i hope there are at least a few of you out there who enjoy

First impressions are HOT!

Cheroy's twisted tale of tickle torture was a delight to read from beginning to end. The story is about a terribly evil woman named Bahar who is preparing to torture a young woman named Melissa, who is bound and gagged for reasons unknown and is being tortured for reasons unknown.

Now, this may seem as if the plot is a little thin, and that very well might have been the case if not for the way that Bahar decides to mentally torture Melissa with a videotape of her previous victim being tickled until she blacks out from lack of oxygen to the brain or god knows what else...

This shows the audience that there might be a little more to this plot than originally met the eye. Perhaps Melissa is more important of a character than we know.

I'd say as an intro, there are far too many holes in it for the average reader to stop and ponder about. Too many questions are left unanswered, and normally a part one is supposed to be the part that reels in the audience and makes em beg for more.

But I enjoyed the idea of forcing your victim to watch a video of your torments, so I give Bahar's First Victim (part 1) a three out of five stars!

:smilestar:smilestar:smilestar

lol thanks A.O. Scott -- jk =) i appreciate the review, Ink. i'm a huge fan of your stories. for me, part of Melissa's mental anguish is that she doesn't know why she's here, being tickled. it'll be explained soon enough.

What's New

4/26/2024
Visit Dorr 44 for clips! Details in the D44 box below!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back