• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

to the fans of tarr2k...

isabeau

Level of Double Diamond Feather
is there not one of you who would like to see him win the golden feather? i nominated him as soon as the awards were open..and no one seconded my nomination...i hate that the awards are turning into popularity contests..i truly believe that tarr2k is one of the most detailed and descriptive writers here..and he has contributed for years..when i am a fan i am a loyal fan..

won't someone please second his nomination? one of those many fans that commented on his series over the year?? thanks..

i have to say i am truly disappointed..disappointed enough that i broke a promise to my husband by returning here to post this..

Come on people.

tarr2k is the writer of the Cross Road Facility series, for crying out loud people. If that's not good enough for the golden feather, I don't know what is.
Good call isabeau. :)

If You Like Something...Say Something...

The Irrepressible Isabeau has quite rightly slapped us jaded TMFers upside our tickle-addled heads and reminded us that the creators of all this wonderful media that make the Forum our home away from home NEED to know we appreciate their work. <br>
'Like the work of someone? 'Want others to pay attention to that work, and celebrate it, too? A reply post is good, but calling attention to the creator in the Golden Feathers is even better! There's so much to read, say, and so little time. A Golden Feather nomination is a shout-out amidst all the delicious distractions of the Forum that attention must be paid to someone.<br>
Feedback and huzzahs matter to a writer. They inspire, well, MORE writing, and often more INSPIRED writing. I know. What little work I've generated lately has been goosed and seduced out of me by sympathetic readers, who took the time to reply and coo and cajole.
<p>
Having noted that, I'm embarrassed to admit that I, supposed champion of veteran writers on this Forum, have idiotically taken Tarr's Crossroads,so rich in invention, genre bending, and terrific tickleplay, for granted. 50, count 'em, 50 installments! And all consistently diverting and stimulating.This excellence, as Izzy passionately insists, undeniably merits Tarr an opportunity to vie for the prized plumes the TMF awards each year. (And that doesn't even take into account Tarr's nifty professional efforts. Tips the balance even further to yea!)<p> And thank you, Izzy, for this cri de coeur. if there were a Golden Feather for Advocacy, you deserve to receive its tickley touch. Come to think of it, now THAT's an idea.... :devil:
Off to the Nomination Forum!

Excellent

It's about time we all woke up. Thank goodness. Come on everybody keep it up now. :dogpile: on the Nomination Forum! Not just for tarr2k as Best Author/Story (Fiction) 2007 but also for isabeau as Special Recognition For Contribution to the Tickling Community 2007.

Last edited:
Sorry, I'm not trying to be a smart ass, and I realise this is off topic, but:

...isn't that kind of the point?

Smart ass! :jester: No I'm just kidding. I assure you TickleMantis I hold you in high regard :)

but what I believe isabeau meant by "...i hate that the awards are turning into popularity contests.." is that the award is supposed to go to the writer of a great tickle fiction and not to a writer who happens to themselves be popular in spite of the fact their writing may not be quite as good as the other writer.

Meaning it should go to the writer of the best story and not the most popular member who just happened to write a story.

Now I know you may argue that writing a better tickle fiction than others would make said writer more popular and ideally yes, I suppose that could be the case but life is rarely ideal. Even if that was ones idea of ideal.

Last edited:
I'm really touched by the comments here and in the nomination thread. I'm unsure how to say this without sounding pretentious, but I'll try anyway with an example. My last publication with MTJ was 3 Women In Search Of An Exit, and the month it came out it sold four copies. Of the community that's statistically insignificant. However, the number of people who came onto the boards to say how much they liked it was four. It's easy to be discouraged by bad sales, but I prefer to look at the fact that 100% of the people who read it liked it. The same thing applies here - realistically, Crossroads probably isn't well-known enough to win. But rather than be discouraged by that, the passionate support of the readers is something I cherish much more. Many read, few comment, and of the latter, even fewer will champion. That means a lot to me, and regardless of what comes, I wanted to thank you all for that.

Smart ass! :jester: No I'm just kidding. I assure you TickleMantis I hold you in high regard :)

but what I believe isabeau meant by "...i hate that the awards are turning into popularity contests.." is that the award is supposed to go to the writer of a great tickle fiction and not to a writer who happens to themselves be popular in spite of the fact their writing may not be quite as good as the other writer.

Meaning it should go to the writer of the best story and not the most popular member who just happened to write a story.

Now I know you may argue that writing a better tickle fiction than others would make said writer more popular and ideally yes, I suppose that could be the case but life is rarely ideal. Even if that was ones idea of ideal.

Ahh...that makes way more sense, I hadn't thought of it from that perspective...no wonder I never win hahahaha :D Thanks for clearing it up.

Ahh...that makes way more sense, I hadn't thought of it from that perspective...no wonder I never win hahahaha :D Thanks for clearing it up.

I'm glad I could clear things up for you and very glad you didn't take that smart ass joke seriously. :D

I'm really touched by the comments here and in the nomination thread. I'm unsure how to say this without sounding pretentious, but I'll try anyway with an example. My last publication with MTJ was 3 Women In Search Of An Exit, and the month it came out it sold four copies. Of the community that's statistically insignificant. However, the number of people who came onto the boards to say how much they liked it was four. It's easy to be discouraged by bad sales, but I prefer to look at the fact that 100% of the people who read it liked it. The same thing applies here - realistically, Crossroads probably isn't well-known enough to win. But rather than be discouraged by that, the passionate support of the readers is something I cherish much more. Many read, few comment, and of the latter, even fewer will champion. That means a lot to me, and regardless of what comes, I wanted to thank you all for that.

You know Tarr, for what it's worth, out of all the MTJ publications i've purchased and read, I have to honestly say your "League of Extrordinary women" is by far my favourite, and thats comparing you to a lot of other execelent authors out their.

As a person who has written for the forum before, i can deffinitly appreicate what it's like to not get a huge response to work, but don;t let it get you down. ;)

What's New

4/25/2024
Visit Tickle Experiement for clips! Details in the TE box below!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back