• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Northern And Southern Water Wars. Then, The Last War, In The Tropics?

Mitchell

Level of Coral Feather
The Good Guys embarked on their next road trip. It did not start well, as the hated Mets swept the Paradise Islanders three games in a row in New York. The trip then got better, as the Good Guys won two of three in both Atlanta, and Houston. They returned home, on a Sunday night, to begin a nine game homestand against the teams from Middle America.

While Mitch was away, his situation with Naomi continued to deteriorate. It seemed as though each night, she found a new reason to criticize him. During one particular conversation, she threatened to be gone when he arrived home from the current road trip. While that upset Mitch, both of them had said such things before, and still continued to hang in. Clearly, the couple was experiencing an extended down period, unlike any they had seen for a long time, and it remained to be seen if they could survive this particular crisis.

When Mitch arrived home, on Sunday night. Naomi stood in the hallway, and wordlessly pointed him toward the guest room. He went in silence. Mitch was beginning to realize that Naomi was becoming heavily hinged on only her rights in their relationship, and didn't give a rip about his. While Mitch knew that Naomi had often gone the extra mile for him, by giving up her acting career, and being a part time baseball player, and also with the ladder climbing, foot smelling, tickle torture, and bondage, he also knew that he had been a loyal husband to Naomi. He had always shown up online, and at home, when promised, had always earned a living, never beat her, and loved her children, so he knew it went both ways. Mitch was beginning to wonder if maybe it wasnt that Naomi was a bloodless bitch, or that he was a heartless bastard. Maybe they had just both changed, and fallen out of love. Mitch felt lonely and somber as he drifted off to sleep, wondering if this current season was in fact the last dance, for the couple with the Good Guys, and for his and Naomi's marriage.

The next night, after a restless night for Mitch, the Good Guys opened their nine game homestand at the ballpark, against the Pittsburgh Pirates. Kate Hudson was on the mound. Kate pitched eight innings, and Paradise could get only two runs, but it was enough, as Kate allowed but one run, in what would be a 2-1 Good Guy win. Gil Bellows got hit hard the next night, and the Good Guys got no runs, in a 4-0 shutout loss. Charlize Theron pitched on Wednesday night. Charlize kept the Good Guys in the game, allowing but three runs in six innings. Paradise rallied from a 3-0 deficit, with a six run sixth, to come way with a 6-3 victory.

Thursday was an off day. That day, the couple showed up to counesling, with an almost resigned attitude to their situation. "I dont know. I've been doing a lot of thinking while I was away, and I had a lot of sleepless nights. Maybe it isn't Naomi's fault, or my fault. Maybe we have just grown apart. I dont see that I've changed, but she says I have. She claims I was this wonderful Romeo guy when we first met, and that I have materialized into this heartless asshole bastard. Maybe the years of being married to her, and playing baseball, and traveling around several months a year, have taken their toll. I know I still love her, but I'm so tired of being told how much I suck all the time. I want to still work on our marriage if you will let me, but, Naomi, I need to hear some positive reenforcement from you sometimes. If all I hear is "Mitch is bad", it is hard to work with that" Mitch appealed. "You know that when you've done good, I praise you. Lately, Mitchell, you fucking suck as a husband. I dont know if it's that you've given up, or that you dont care. I need to see your caring, not just hear it" Naomi said. "If I didnt care, Naomi, I would be someplace else right now, instead of here, with you, working on our marriage. I do care" Mitch replied. "Then show me this caring. I need to see it, because, if not, I cant believe that you do care" Naomi said.

Chicago came to town on Friday night. Neve Campbell was on the mound. Neve allowed three runs in five innings, but the Good Guys could not recover, and fell, 3-1. Rachel Leigh Cook took a 7-2 thrashing on Saturday night. Kate Hudson had the ball, on a sunny, dry, 87 degree Paradise day, in front of the usual Sunday sellout. Kate wasn't dominant, she was just Kate, allowing three hits, and one run, while striking out nine, in a complete game effort, in a 4-1 Good Guy win, that featured three Paradise Island home runs.

St Louis entered Paradise on Monday night, for the homestand's final series. Gil Bellows pitched a brilliant 1-0 shutout win on Monday night, allowing but two hits, while twirling the Good Guys second consecutive complete game. Charlize Theron got hammered on Tuesday night, losing 8-3. Neve Campbell took the mound, on a sunny, humid, 88 degree Paradise day, in front of a sellout. Neve gave up two runs in six innings, but the Good Guys rallied from a 2-0 deficit, to score four times in the seventh, and bring home a 4-2 Paradise Island win, that completed a subpar five and four homestand. The team was far from at its best, and Mitch and Naomi were near oblivion. It remained to be seen if anything could be salvaged.

In the meantime, the team held its Saturday tickle party. The featured lee would be Weather Channel Travel Analyst Nicole Mitchell, in town that week to report on the Bahamas general climate. Nicole claimed that she was stoic, and would not be broken by tickling. The Good Guy team had intention to throw that theory out the window. Nicole was tied hands and feet to the bed, in a bra and panties, in the middle of the fetish club. Catcher Barney began the tickle on Nicole's neck with fingers, as her head shifted, and the giggles began:HEHEHEHHEHEHEEHEHEHEE! Working down, pitcher Gil Bellows was next, tickling Nicole on her underarms, sides, ribs, and belly with fingers, counting her ribs, as she writhed, and the laughter got louder:HEHEHEHHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHHEHEHEHEHEHEE! TICKLISH UNDER THE RIBS! Moving down, second baseman Russell was the next ler, attacking Nicole on her hips, inner thighs, and knees with fingers, as he tickled the front of the pretty blonde's thighs, as she bucked her legs, thrashed, and continued to laugh:HAHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEEE! Finally, Mitch positioned himself at Nicole's feet. Mitch tickled Nicole's bare feet with his fingers, two feathers, ice, and an electric toothbrush. Nicole went beserk, wiggling her toes every which way, and squealing with laughter:HEHHEHEHEHEHEHHEHEHEHEHHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHE! OMG PLEASE NO MORE! I GIVE UP! NOOOOOOO! HEHEHEHEHEHEHEHHEHEEHEHE! Finally, the tickle ended, and Nicole was untied.

On Thursday night, Mitch was packed to head to Pittsburgh. "So where are we, Naomi?" Mitch inquired. "I dont know" Naomi replied. "That's just great. Will you be here when I get back?" Mitch asked. "Did I say I wasnt going to be? Do you want me to not be here when you get back?" Naomi snapped. "No, of course not. I want you to be here" Mitch said. "Okay then, stop asking those idiotic things. Go off on your trip, and I will see you in ten days" Naomi said. Mitch nodded, picked up his case, and headed out the door to the cab to take him to Nassau International, and the team plane to Pittsburgh.

So, it had been another homestand on the brink. Now came another ten day road trip. Would the couple's situation be resolved, or continue to remain in a holding pattern? That answer to come in the continuing story of the Tickle Team From Paradise Island.

The End

Well things haven't gotten any better for Mitch or Naomi and the Good Guys seem to be losing steam as of late. Let's hope things get better for them all. Another great one and I look forward to the next one.

HappyD

Thank you, happy, your praise is appreciated as always. Yes, the couple is having major problems, and the team is plodding along. It remains to be seen if it is just a phase, or the beginning of the end.
As you know, stay tuned, there will be more to come soon, later today.

Mitch

What's New

4/18/2024
Need to report a post? Click the report button to its lower left!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back