• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Karen and Michael's Second Meeting: The Ride (Sexual Content)

Luvs2tckl

TMF Poster
Here is a link to the first meeting if you need a refresher.

http://www.ticklingforum.com/showthread.php?t=108847

Karen and Michael's Second Meeting: The Ride

Karen woke to a beautiful sunny day. Michael would be arriving around lunchtime. She thought to herself, “I wonder what Michael has planned for today?”

Michael was up early and had breakfast in the hotel. He was excited to see Karen later, and he couldn’t wait to show her his surprise. Time seemed to be passing very slowly as his anticipation of the day’s events grew.

Michael met Karen at the same diner where they had breakfast the morning following their first meeting. They would grab a quick bite then start their day together. Michael arrived early just as he did the first time and waited for Karen to come through the door. He started to play out in his mind how the day would go. After eating, he would take her to their destination to reveal his plans for the afternoon.

Karen walked into the diner to see Michael drinking a cup of coffee. He stood to greet her. They embraced, sharing a long overdue kiss. “Michael, I missed you so much, my pussy has been tingling all morning just thinking about you,” Karen whispered as they hugged. “I have missed you very much too, Karen.” They sat down and ordered some food, and ate as they caught up.

As Michael paid the check from lunch, Karen noticed a limo that had pulled up right outside the diner. “Pretty nice car for someone to ride in just to come eat here,” she expressed to Michael. “Right on time, your chariot awaits. Go on outside and take a look while I finish up here.”

As Karen stepped into the limo, she could see the champagne being chilled and the strawberries in a dish on the table next to the bench seat. Another thing she couldn’t help but notice was a set of restraints attached to the handles on the ceiling at each end of the bench. Karen knew she was in for a wonderful day.

Michael hopped into the back of the limo and smiled at Karen, “I hope you find the accommodations to your liking. We have a little bit of a drive, so I thought we should travel in comfort.”

“Oh yes, very nice. I haven’t been in a limo since prom,” she laughed. “Would you be so kind as to pour me some champagne?”

“It would be my pleasure,” Michael said as he began to pour. After handing Karen the glass, he picked a strawberry and put it to Karen’s lips. “Take a bite darlin’, they are perfectly ripened, but not nearly as sweet as you.”

As Karen enjoyed her refreshments, she asked, “So, where are we going? I’m dying to know.”

“You will not know until we get there. Now, give me your right hand.” Michael placed her had in the restraint. “Now your left.” Both hands were secured, and Karen’s arms were stretched out. There was nothing she could do to stop Michael from getting reacquainted with all of her most ticklish spots. Michael had been waiting for what seemed like an eternity to tickle Karen again. The ride would take at least an hour, and he would be sure to use the time wisely.

Michael placed a blindfold on Karen and sat on the seat across from her to admire her helplessness. She was wearing a sleeveless red shirt and a mid-length black skirt. Her stockings were black thigh highs, no garter necessary as they had the finished tops designed to stay up on their own. Her beautiful feet had on strappy heels that showed her soft arch from each side.

“Give me your feet, darlin’”

She responded by extending her legs out straight in front of her and pointing her toes in Michael’s direction. He grabbed both feet and began to lightly kiss her toes, giving them gentle little pecks as he inhaled their sweet aroma. Then he allowed her right foot to rest on the floor again and began to lightly tickle her exposed arch on her left, just enough to make her flex her ankle back and forth to escape the increasingly ticklish feeling. She started to giggle a little as her heart rate increased and her breathing became faster. She had longed for his tickling touch for so long, but she asked herself, “What do I do now, will I be able to handle it?”

Michael took the corkscrew from the mini bar and used it to tickle Karen’s foot, lightly and quickly all over. Then he used the device to tear her stocking, exposing her creamy white arch. He couldn’t resist nibbling on the exposed arch. It was so soft on his lips and tongue. Karen let out a stream of uncontrollable laughter. “What’s wrong, Karen…does that tickle? I am barely using any pressure.”

“Oh, God, it tickles sooo badly.

“I’m just getting started. You know it will get so much better, or I guess worse, you be the judge.” Karen couldn’t really judge anything as she was beside herself with laughter. Then Michael completely removed her sandal, and slowly rolled her stocking down her leg tickling the back of her knee as he passed it. Karen pulled her leg back in reflex as this is one of her worst spots. He now had one leg completely naked with her soft foot looking so pretty and vulnerable. Karen’s toes were painted a pretty red color which contrasted nicely with her alabaster skin. Michael took his time and performed the same routine on her other leg…he also took off her skirt and panties…she was completely naked from her waist down. Michael couldn’t resist sliding between her legs and placing a thumb into the crease at each hip, pressing them slightly into her flesh, wiggling them quickly back and forth…Karen started to buck wildly…screaming and laughing…begging and pleading…”No, please not there, that’s too much…too fast…I can’t take it…stop dammit!” Her pleading fell on deaf ears. Michael continued to torture that one spot, wearing her down quickly. “Red, Red, Red, Red ….REEEEEDDDDDDDDDD!”

Michael finally spoke, “Oh, I forgot to tell you Karen, no safewords. I cannot truly take you to a level you’ve never been if I allow you to use a safeword. You have to trust me.”

“Please, just give me a short break. I will agree to no safeword. I just need to get a short break.”

“You’ll get a break when I think you need one. Do you understand?” Michael asked as he began moving down to both of her inner thighs.

“I said I need a break, you fucking bastard!” Karen screamed as she wrapped both of her legs around Michael’s waist and pulled him tightly towards her.

Michael laughed, “OK, we can do this different way.” He placed a padded cuff around each ankle and tied a piece of rope through each D ring. He slowly pulled each piece of rope through the handles attached to the ceiling on the other side of the limo. Karen felt her legs being slowly pulled tight and he ass was also slowly inching toward the edge of the seat. Her feet were raised slightly, so they were at mouth level when Michael was on his knees. Her pussy and ass were exposed to his every whim. Most of all, she was unable to counter any attack Michael had in mind. All she could do is squirm around.

“Oh, shit! I’ve done it now. I’m really sorry I fought back so hard and please forgive me for my smart mouth.”

“You have nothing to be sorry for darlin’. I know you have extreme issues with patience and self control. But now you have no choice. You are totally under my control and the tickling and pleasure doesn’t stop until I decide. Just as the orgasms will not start until I decide either.”

“Now, feel free to laugh, beg, curse, cry, or anything else because all it does is give me a huge erection,” Michael expressed as he sat back and began to lightly tickle her behind her knees. Karen pulled against her bonds, but she couldn’t bring her legs down. All she could do was laugh and strain herself.

Michael moved his tickling from the backs her knees to her Achilles tendons…back and forth-lightly and quickly, never staying in one spot for too long. As he did this, he alternated sucking the toes of each foot. Karen could not contain herself…she was begging Michael to give her a break, but her pussy was betraying her. Michael could see that she was becoming extremely wet, and he had not even touched her pussy yet.

He decided to get his artist’s brushes out and tickle her all around her pussy. He loved to tease her pussy. “Feels good doesn’t Karen?”

“YEEESSSS, but it tickles too! Please tickle my clit. Please get me off.”

“Sorry, your clit is off limits right now, you haven’t earned that yet. You know it takes way more begging than you have done so far.” Michael said as he pulled her hood up tight to reveal her engorged, throbbing clit. He blew on it gently.

“Oh my GOD…” It was like a small electric shock. Karen needed Michael to get her off so badly. “Please let me cum”

“HaHaHaHa,” Michael laughed, “Come on you know it will be hours before you cum, darlin’”

Michael began to tickle from her hips to her knees, then her knees to her feet…back and forth, no break. This went on for 10 more minutes. Karen begged Michael to stop, “You are killing me…Please no more, no more…I gonna pee all over the place.”

“Go ahead and pee if you have to. I don’t care”

“You fucking dick. Ease up, mother fucker. I hate this.”

“What’s wrong darlin’? Is my sweety getting mad?......awww, poor little thing.”

“FUCK YOU!”

“No, better yet, why don’t I fuck you instead.” Michael suggested as he pulled out his hard cock and laid it on Karen’s pubic hair. He slowly backed away to allow his cock to slide down her clit and rest right on her pussy lips.

“Oh yes…I’m sorry, I’m sorry, I’m sorry….PLEASE FUCK ME!”

Michael thrust his cock quickly into Karen’s pussy, but he stopped just as his head felt the warmth of her lips. “Ohhhhhhhhhhh noooooooooo, please all the way in”

“Karen your pussy feels so good, but this is far enough for me right now. My head was a little chilly, but this feels great.”

“How can you do this to me?”

“Because it is my nature, “Michael stated. “Don’t you wish my cock was all the way in you; the base of my shaft putting pressure on that throbbing clit of yours?”

“God damn, you!”

“Now for my favorite thing”

Michael began tickling her feet, and Karen’s laughter was making her pussy gently milk the head of his cock. “Oh my, that feels so good Karen. I could do this all night long.”

She couldn’t even reply. Her head was spinning so much from the tickling and pussy stimulation together. It was just enough to keep her on the edge of cumming. Her laughter was a complete distraction.

Then as quickly as the tickling started…it all stopped. The phone was ringing. Michael answered it, “Ok, thanks.”

“We’re almost to our destination, Karen,” Michael said as he watched her chest heaving and her stomach trembling.

Michael removed her blindfold and bindings. He rubbed her wrists and ankles for a bit to make sure Karen had a moment to relax and regain her composure. Her pussy was throbbing and she knew whatever else Michael had in store would be torturous. She wanted to touch her pussy and just finish herself off quickly, but she knew better.

The car came to a final stop. “Wait here while I make sure everything is set up properly.”

Karen could only imagine what was going to happen. All she could see was a small cabin and trees in every other direction.

To be continued…

Now that was definitely worth the wait. Great writing, great concept, very clever build up and just HOT :bowing:
Can't wait to see, what Karen is in for next :)

thanks

Thanks for sharing your very well written fantasy. It is hot for someone who goes for that sort of thing....

:Kiss2:

Wow thanks for directing me to this. Very descriptive and erotic. Love the scene in the limo! Good job.

karen and mikes

wow awsome story....send me a message and let me know when you do another story....was great

you are such a tease, not only with karen, but with your readers as well ;) that's a pretty innovative bondage setup...

Thanks!

Thankyou Playgirl and Love_Feet,

It is nice to have my old stories bumped up after all this time. Hopefully, more people will enjoy Karen and Michael adventures. ;)

I may have to start another installment soon.

Take care,
Luvs

What's New

4/18/2024
Need to report a post? Click the report button to its lower left!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back