• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

How to torture a tickler (part 2) (f/ff, ff/m, m/f)

Masked_tickler

TMF Poster
How to Torture a Tickler
Part 2

When Anthony awoke he found himself strapped spread-eagle to a large round bed. His hands were high above his head and his heels hung just off the edge. He was still dressed in his tiny speedo underwear. What frightened him the most was the sight of Mistress Vicki standing over him, she was casually filing her long nails. Anthony awoke startled and struggled to free himself. Mistress Vicki slowly climbed on the bed; she was still wearing her open bra and panties, but had now removed her shoes. The room they were in was like a bedroom, however there was no visible door in or out, just a big black curtain that hung all the way around the bed.

“Hello sleepy head. Have you enjoyed your little tour?” Mistress Vicki cooed in Anthony’s ear.

“Y..y.y.yes, I did. What are you going to do now?” he cautiously asked.

“Well, You know how fun it is to tickle I’m sure, and you’ve seen what it is like to see others tickled. My question is have YOU ever been on the receiving end before?” she asked looking deep into his puzzled eyes

“uh, n n n noo.” He replied again cautiously

“I didn’t think so, our little on-line chats you were always so eager to be the tickler, but never the ticklee. I thought it would be a good learning experience for you to be on the other end of the feather as it were. hehehe.” She said with an evil laugh.

Anthony’s eyes bugged out, he returned to his struggling and trying to pull free of his bonds. Mistress Vicki just sat there next to him giggling.

“NO, please don’t! I’m ticklish, you know that. This isn’t fair.” Anthony begged

Mistress Vicki with the most wicked gleam in her eyes began running her fingernails up and down Anthony’s bare chest. He began to shift and twist from side to side, fighting off the giggles that Vicki’s nails were causing.

“I think I’m going to have soooo much fun tickling you. I’ll bet you are just insanely ticklish. Hehehe” she taunted.

Vicki held her hands on each side of Anthony, positioned just above his hip. Then she looked at his and started wiggling her fingernails lightly and rapidly in that one area. The effect was immediate, Anthony began giggling and shaking wildly.

“hehehehehehahhahhahhahahahhaehehehheheheehheheehehhaooooooooheheehhahehhahhahah”

“Oh I thought so, I think we have a winner here.” She said as she moved and knelt between Anthony’s legs to get a better angle on her attack.

She tickled back and forth across his tummy as Anthony laughed hysterically. Mistress Vicki worked her nails up Anthony’s ribs counting each one as she did. This left Anthony speechless, his laughter was visible, but no sound left his mouth. Vicki continued her upper body assault for several minutes then paused. Anthony gasped for breath, panting through his laughter.

“OK, haha No more ahahaha No more please.” He begged.

“I don’t think you’ve quite learned your lesson just yet.” She replied turning herself around to face his barefeet.

Vicki lay down between his legs on her tummy, she laid her legs back across his chest, her feet wiggled inches away from his face. She then without warning started running her nails up and down his soles. Anthony went hysterical again, he bucked his hips wildly and curled his feet in a vain attempt to stop the tickle assault.

“AAHAAHHAHAAHAH NO NO STOP AAAHAHAHAHHAHAHAAHHAAH NOOoooooo AHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAplease AHhahaAHHAplease” he again begged.

Mistress Vicki was enjoying herself immensely, torturing someone was her job and she loved her job. She tickled and teased Anthony for several minutes until he again was out of breath. Suddenly over an intercom came a voice.

“Mistress, can you come up front? There seems to be a problem.”

It was the voice of Erica, the receptionist. Vicki stopped tickling and rolled off the bed.

“This better be good, or else someone’s going to get it!” she said as she parted the black curtain and disappeared to the otherside.

Anthony lay there on the bed, panting and giggling as the faint tingles slowly left his tortured feet. He wondered how long Vicki would torture him before letting him leave.

Several minutes later, Anthony heard what sounded like giggling and whispers. The curtains parted and Lisa and Michelle came in and bounced on the bed on each side of Anthony. They were still dressed as they were when Mistress Vicki was torturing them.

“What’s going on? Please untie me and let me out of here.” Anthony said to the young women.

They both looked at each other and started laughing. Anthony was confused, what the heck was going on? He thought to himself. Then Lisa laid down next to him.

“Are you suuuure you want to go? I mean after all you have been through you poor thing. Would you really want to leave now?” she asked as Michelle stood up and moved to the curtain around the bed,

Lisa looked at Michelle and then nodded. Michelle opened up the curtain, like a game show hostess, revealing Mistress Vicki tied standing to a long table and gagged. Sitting in her receptionist chair next to her was Erica, she had been stripped down to her soft off white Bra and Panties and was tied to her chair with her legs in front of her tied to another chair. She too was gagged and struggling. Lisa stood and opened the other half of the curtain revealing the rest of the open room. Anthony looked on in amazement and mild shock at the site before him.

“Are you sure you want to leave Anthony?” Michelle turned and asked him.

“no No, I’ll stay, just untie me!” he said

“Aww, you’d just love for us to untie you. You’d love to get your hands on Mistress wouldn’t you?” Lisa said as she produced a ball gag and strapped it around Anthony.

Anthony was in shock, what were they doing? He thought. Lisa propped his head up with several pillows from around the bed so he could have a clear view of the spectacle in front of him. Michelle went over to the table where Vicki was strapped and then turned a small crank and the table started to recline back. Vicki’s feet tied to the end of the table were several feet off the ground now. Anthony had a perfect view of her soft smooth soles.

“You see Anthony, today is a special day for Mistress Vicki. Isn’t that right Erica?” Lisa said looking over at Erica struggling in her chair.

“Erica was kind enough to let slip the other day when we confirmed our appointments with the lovely mistress here that it was Mistress Vicki’s Birthday!” Michelle said as the two women started cheering and clapping.

A look of displeased shock came across Vicki’s eyes as she now glared at Erica. Erica now could only hang her head.

“We just couldn’t pass up the opportunity to have a little party for our wonderful Hostess. Little did we know that she had invited you along as well Anthony.” Lisa said

Anthony tried to respond, “Lgphm Mpgh GHPM!!”

“What was that? Did we bring presents? Yes, of course we did.” Michelle said opening a small gym bag on the floor.

She pulled out a neatly wrapped box with a black ribbon tied around it. She undid the ribbon, unwrapped the box and then opened it. She showed the contents of the box to Vicki. Vicki’s eyes widened as big as dinner plates and she screamed through her gag.

“Hmm, I think she likes what we got her.” Michelle said as she and Lisa giggled.

Anthony craned his head trying to see what was in the box.

“Now Anthony, I’m sure you don’t want to leave just yet do you? I mean wouldn’t you just love to give Mistress Vicki a present too?” Lisa said as she and Michelle knelt down at the foot of the table where Vicki’s feet sat wiggling.

They both reached in the box and took out a stiff red feather, bringing it into Anthony’s view.

“Wouldn’t you just love to take these feathers and tickle Vicki’s poor helpless feet the way she tickled mine?” Michelle said as she and Lisa started twirling the feathers up and down Vicki’s soft soles.

“MMMMMMMMAGHGHPHPHAPHAPHPAHHHAHAHAAPHAPHAHMPPPPH”. Vicki laughed through her gag.

“hehehe, I think she likes this Lisa.” Michelle said

They continued tickling Vicki’s feet, as she lay there helpless and laughing.

“and wouldn’t you like to take these lucious toes and flick the feather between them until she squeals for mercy?” Michelle said as she held back the toes of one foot and flicked the feather between them.

“PAHHHAHAHAAPHAPHAHMPPPPHAHAHHAA MPHHAHAMPHAHAHAHANNPHOOO”

Anthony lay there, struggling to get free and get his hands on Vicki’s feet. This is what he wanted to do to her, but was tied helpless, only able to watch the torment before his eyes.

“Vicki, you have such a wonderful assistant. Erica was so kind to inform us that you were ticklish as well. We had no idea what we were going to get you. She didn’t want to tell us at first, but we persuaded her otherwise.” Lisa said as she started to suck on Vicki’s little toe.

Lisa and Michelle tickle tortured Mistress Vicki’s feet for 15 – 20 minutes non-stop. Lisa finally stopped and stood up. Michelle went over and laid on the bed next to Anthony. Lisa cranked the foot of the table back down. Now Vicki was back in a standing upright position, sweat drops formed on her forehead. Lisa took her position beside Vicki.

“What do you think Anthony? You think that Vicki has ticklish armpits as well?” Michelle whispered to Anthony.

Lisa started wiggling her fingers in Vicki’s smooth armpits. Vicki squealed and tried to pull away, but the best she could do was bounce against the table.

“MPHEEEEE MWHAAPMHMHAAAHAAHAMHPHHAAHAHA MPHEEEE”.

Vicki laughed, giggled and squealed as Lisa tortured both armpits and then up and down her sides. This excited Vicki and her nipples started to become erect. Lisa was having too much fun to notice, but it caught the eye of Michelle.

Michelle had an idea. She tied a rope around one of Anthony’s ankles then untied his ankle from the bed. Then she tied both ankles together and untied the other ankle from the bed. She did the same with his wrists. She then took him and rolled him over on his stomach and turned him so his head was now at the foot of the bed. She tied his wrists to the end of the bed right in front of him. Then tied his ankles to the other end of the bed. Lisa stopped her tickling to give Vicki a breather. She turned to see what Michelle was up to.

“What are you doing?” Lisa asked

“Well, it would appear that our lovely Mistress is getting turned on by the tickling. I was just wondering where on that ticklish body of hers does it turn her on the most. I figured a good assistant would know more than anyone. Anthony here has been put through enough and thought he might like to help us find out.” She explained.

Having secured Anthony, Michelle got up and went over to Erica who was still pleading through her gag. Michelle knelt down at Erica’s feet and began to undo the straps of her high-heeled sandals. Lisa finally caught on to what Michelle had in mind.

“Oh, I see.” Lisa said kneeling down to undo Erica’s other sandal.

Erica had a look of terror in her eyes as the straps of her shoes were undone and then slowly removed. She tried desperately to keep her shoes on but it was no use. Michelle then stood and removed Erica’s gag. Erica began to plead with the two women.

“Please let me go! PLEASE!!” she begged

Michelle then started pushing the chairs closer and closer to Anthony’s hands. Anthony got a smile on his face and stretched his hands out as far as the rope would let him.

“Now tell us Erica, where is it that Mistress Vicki is the most ticklish? Tell us where or we’ll just let poor Anthony here have some fun with your ticklish feet of your.” Michelle said still slowly pushing the chairs closer to Anthony.

“OH NO NOT THAT!! I COULDN’T! OH PLEASE NOT MY FEET!” Erica begged as inch by inch her feet were pushed closer to Anthony’s wiggling fingers

“tickle tickle tickle” Anthony teased.

Mistress Vicki screamed incoherently through her gag, shouting muffled threats to Erica. Anthony stretched his wiggling fingers out as far as they could reach, like a starved caged monkey reaching for a ripe banana that was just out of reach.

Erica’s feet wiggled frantically, she knew what would happen if his fingers made contact with her ticklish feet, Michelle and Lisa knew as well. They watched in fiendish glee as the chairs were moved closer.

“Tell us soon, you’re almost there. Look at Anthony’s fingers, just dying to tickle your feet.” Lisa said

“NOOOOOOOOOOooooo please, Don’t let him tickle ME!!!!” Erica screamed

Just as Erica’s feet were just in fingers reach and Anthony was just able to get one finger to graze the soft sole of Erica’s foot she let out a squeal and gave in.

“EEEEEEEEEEE OK OK I’LL tell AHAHAA I’LL Tell.”

The chairs were pulled back out of reach. Anthony’s head and arms fell limp as he let out a moan.

“Ohhhhhhhhhhh Darn it!”

Vicki’s Screams became louder.

“DOMPHT YOMPH TLMPHH!!”

“OK, start talking or else Anthony gets another chance.” Michelle said

“OH PLEASE NO! OK OK Her nipples and toes are the worst. Tickle them both and she’ll go crazy.” Erica said

The two women looked at each other and then at Mistress Vicki who had suddenly stopped her screaming and was now desperately trying to plead with them. Tears filled her eye’s, Lisa took her feather and stood next to Vicki and turned the crank lowering her head and raising her feet. Michelle stood at the foot of the table. Lisa removed the gag, Vicki began begging and yelling at Erica.

“OH NO Please ladies, don’t do this please. Erica! I’ll get you for this! I swear you’ll…”

Vicki was suddenly cut off, Michelle had separated her toes and was sawing the feather back and forth. Anthony cheered from the bed, coaching the two women.

“Yes Yes Go tickle her GOOD!”

“Aww Vicki, should be mean to Erica. Be nice, we just want you to have a happy Birthday. Don’t we Anthony?” Lisa taunted as she began flicking the feather over each of Vicki’s nipples.

“AHAHAHAHHA NO NO STOP AHAHAHHA OK I’LL BE NICEHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHA STOPSTOPAHHAHAHAHHAHAHAHHA Ohhhhhh.”

Michelle started to suck on Vicki’s toes as she flicked the feather along the undersides. Vicki felt the warmth build inside her from the torture. Lisa did the same, sucking gently each nipple and circling the feathers tip around and around each breast. The whole ordeal was getting Erica excited as well.

“MMMMohoohohhhehehHHHEHHEHAAAAAAAAAAAAAAhhhhhMMMMMMMmmm” Vicki moaned and laughed with pleasure.

After several minutes of torment, Lisa turned to Anthony.

“Think she’s had enough Anthony?”

“NO, not yet. Give her MORE!!” he said

Lisa went to a cabinet on the otherside of the room and took out a vibrator and came back over. She pulled open Vicki’s leather panties and slipped the vibrator down inside. She then returned to her task. Nibbling and tickling Vicki’s breasts she could tell that Vicki was almost at her peak. Michelle stopped for a second and watched. Lisa reached down and turned the vibrator on and Vicki began to buck her hips, Michelle went back and started sucking on Vicki’s toes and tickling them with the feather. Lisa teased her nipples with her tongue and feather. Anthony too bucked on the bed having become arouse by the sight. Suddenly Vicki’s body started to shudder and she let out a loud moan.

“OooooooooooooohMmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmYes YES YES”

Lisa and Michelle stopped and let the orgasm take over. Looking at Anthony they dove on the bed and started tickling his helpless feet.

“Oooooooo feels so good doesn’t it Anthony?” Lisa teased

“tickletickle tickle” Michelle said.

“AAAAAAAAAAAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHHAAAHHAHA NO NO NOAHAHAHAHHAHAHAH STOP STOP AHHAHAHAHHOHOHOHOHAAAAAAAAHAHAHHA DON’T TICKLE MEEHEHEHEHE”

“Mmmm Tickling gooood.” Lisa taunted

The vibrator kept Vicki in her orgasmic state as Lisa and Michelle tickle tortured Anthony. Several minutes passed, Anthony was a laughing mess on the bed. Lisa and Michelle tickled his feet to death and used their toes and tickled his ribs.

“Ok Ok we should really stop now, it’s getting late.” Michelle said

“You’re right, but what are we going to do with HIM?” Lisa replied

“I really think he’s been tortured enough for one day. We’ll untie his hands and he can do the rest.” Michelle said as she stood and started to untie Anthony’s wrists.

“Ok, and what about these two?” Lisa said pointing to Vicki and Erica

Michelle just giggled, “Anthony’s been good, we’ll just let him decide hehehe”

Lisa returned the giggle as Erica started begging to be untied.

“Nooooooooooo, Oh please don’t. UNTIE ME PLEASE!!”

They untied Anthony’s hands and laughed as they ran out the door. All they could hear as they got dressed were the frantic pleading sounds of Erica and Vicki.

“AHAHAHAHA NO NO Anthony DON’T AHAHAHHAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH STOP STOP Noooo PLEASE I AHAHHAA I DIDN’T AHHAHAHAHHAHAHA STOOOOOOOP”

Lisa and Michelle left laughing all the way to their cars thinking about Anthony and what he was doing to Vicki and Erica. They were satisfied knowing that they finally gave Anthony what he wanted all along.

Such exquisite torture...

... the waiting as well as the intensity of the
story itself. But well worth the wait! Excellent
story, Masked One.

J-dark

masterpiece.....

This is so good, it deserve an Oscar for best tickling story with excellent plots! Man, i reallie reallie hope masked_tickler writes one more story how vicky and erica get tickled!!!!
DLK

My God

The Greatest story ever written. I was on the edge of my seat the whole time. Keep it up.

A word to the wise...

<P>Well, Anthony may be happy now, but he may soon realize that finally having pales besides really, really wanting...<P>

<P>Nah! I don't believe it, either!<P>

<P>Wonderful follow-up, although it might have been interesting to
have Anthony frustrated in his tickling ambitions over a longer series. He might have been the TMF's Coyote to the ladies' Road Runners, as it were. Still, first rate turnabout plotting and
exquisite detail work! Thanks!<P>

torturing a tickler...

O M G!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I'm actually sweating!!:yowzer: :yowzer: :yowzer:

wow- i broke my down arrow scrolling so damn fast

great stuff

a new story in the making

I'm working now on another story. if you liked these, you should like the new one as well.

What's New

3/29/2024
The TMF Gathering forums keep you up to date on where and when folk are meeting up.
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back