• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Center Country Clashes. Then, Island Clashes, Leading To An Estrangement?

Mitchell

Level of Coral Feather
The Good Guys embarked on their next road trip, to the midwest. They began well, by taking two of three in Pittsburgh, before going to Chicago, and losing two of three, and heading to St Louis, and splitting two games, with one game being rained out by thunderstorms. They returned home, on a Sunday night, to begin a nine game homestand, with the teams from California.

While Mitch was away on the road trip, serious thoughts swirled through his mind. Not long off, would come the playoffs, if the Good Guys made it, and then, would come the decision about whether to play baseball the following year. While Mitch and Naomi had gone through bad periods in the past, the current situation seemed to be an extended period of no sex, no love, and a circumstance where they both just didn't care. That circumstance was the most dangerous one to a marriage. Volcanic arguments, while unpleasant, demonstrated a sense of the couple still caring about their relationship. For Mitch, he was beginning to wonder if he was remaining with Naomi out of fear, and nothing else. Although all of his children were at the age of majority, he was mindful of not wanting to shatter their world, by breaking up their family. Then, opposing thoughts went through his head. How could he possibly stay with Naomi, with as unhappy as they were? Mitch was even beginning to have thoughts as to whether his tickling fetish was beginning to abate. In the past, he could never have visualized himself being married to someone where he could not tickle her. Now, he began to think that if he met a good woman, and could still be accomodated with his foot fetish needs, even from someone who didn't want to be tickled, that might be enough. All of these thoughts kept Mitch awake at night. He had a very, very difficult decision to make, and he did not relish the decision he would be faced with at the end of the current season.

As Mitch battled his demons, the Good Guys had baseball business to attend to, which began on a Monday night, against the Giants. Kate Hudson was the starter. Kate gave up three runs in six innings, but the Good Guys scored seven runs, and ran off to a relatively easy 7-4 win. Gil Bellows pitched on Tuesday. The Good Guys scored five early runs, and cruised to a 5-0 victory. Charlize Theron pitched well on Wednesday night, but lost, even though she allowed only three runs. Charlize and the Good Guys dropped the game by a 3-2 score.

Thursday was an off day. That day, the couple showed up to counesling. Mitch began to muse about the future: "I dont know if I want to live this way anymore. We had sex last , when? Like months ago? I'm just plodding along. I hate the road trips, and I detest our situation. I'm beginning to question how into tickling I am anymore, and if the idea of tickling half nude women every Saturday night is that interesting. Maybe I'm changing, Naomi. Maybe I'm not the man you thought I am. Maybe I just fucking can't be anymore" Mitch said.

San Diego came to town on Friday night. Neve Campbell was on the mound. She pitched well, and the Good Guys gave her run support, and won, 4-1. Rachel Leigh Cook took an 8-4 thrashing on Saturday night, in a game that was not as close as the final score would have indicated. Kate Hudson opposed Jake Peavy, on a sunny, humid, 90 degree day, in front of a sellout. Both pitchers fired nine shutout innings, with Kate fanning twelve Padres, and Peavy punching out sixteen Good Guys, including Mitch four times. The game was finally won by the Good Guys in the eleventh, on a single, for a 1-0 victory.

The Dodgers entered Paradise on Monday, for the homestand's final series. Gil Bellows took a 2-0 loss on Monday night. Charlize Theron fired a good game on Tuesday night, as Paradise rallied from a 3-2 deficit, to score four runs in the eighth, for a 6-3 win. Neve Campbell took the mound, on a sunny, moderately humid, 88 degree Paradise day, in front of a sellout. At first, when Neve gave up an early three run homer, it looked like Paradise was going to lose. Then, in the eighth, they rallied to tie the score. Things looked bleak again when Hayden served up a homer in the ninth. In the bottom half, with two outs, and the bases loaded, and Paradise trailing by a run, shortstop Tom Cruise brought the crowd to it's feet, by lashing a two run single, to bring home a thrilling 5-4 Good Guy victory, that completed a six and three homestand. The team had been one out from another "Nothing special" homestand. Now, with that one "BIG HIT!" , as the scoreboard flashed, after Cruise's two run game winning single, the team would head to California with a good feeling.

At the tickle party that Saturday night, there was no special featured lee. The team broke up into groups, and retired to different rooms in the fetish club. Mitch stood in the middle of the club, as he watched Naomi step into a bondage table clad in a black bra and panties, and slip two doms $100 each to be tickled "I havent been tickled in forever, my husband and I arent getting along, so..." Naomi said. One male dom began the tickle on Naomi's neck with fingers, as her head shifted, and the giggles began from her:HEHEHEHHEEHHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEE! Working down, the female dom joined in, tickling Naomi on her underarms, sides, ribs, and belly with fingers, as she thrashed, and squealed:HEHEHHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHE! Moving down, the male dom came back, attacking Naomi on her hips, inner thighs, and knees with fingers, as she thrashed her legs:HHEHEHHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEE! Finally, both doms attacked Naomi's bare feet with fingers, feathers, ice, and electric toothbrushes. Naomi went beserk, wiggling her toes every which way, and squealing with laughter:HEHEHEHHEHEHHEHHEEHEHHEHEHEHEHHEHEHEHEHEEEEE! OMG PLEASE NO MORE! I GIVE UP! NOOOOOO! HEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEEHEHE!

Finally, the tickle ended, and Naomi was untied. As Naomi left the private tickle room, and passed Mitch, he posed a loaded question to her "Are you bisexual, Naomi? Do you like girls? Is that why you're not interested in me anymore?" Naomi stared at him: "Fuck you, Mitchell. I'm not interested in you, because you are acting like an asshole to me. I could find another guy lickity split. You aren't as special as you think you are. I stay because I'm hoping things are going to improve. Keep fucking pushing me, and I swear I will be out the door!" Naomi snapped.

On Thursday afternoon, Mitch was packed to head to San Francisco. "I will see you in ten days" Mitch said. "You will, Mitchell, unless I decide to run off with some hot bi sexual or lesbian girl" Naomi said. Mitch stared hard at her: "It was a joke, now go catch your plane, before I get into a fight with you" Naomi said. Mitch picked up his case, and headed to meet the cab to the airport, and the flight to California.

So, while things had improved slightly on field for the Good Guys, off field was still a mess for Mitch and Naomi. Now came a ten day California road trip. What would happen next? That answer to come in the continuing story of the Tickle Team From Paradise Island.

The End

At least the Good Guys are getting it done again on the field. Another great one and I look forward to the next one.

HappyD

Thank you, happy, your praise is appreciated as always. Yes, the team did have a good homestand.
As you know, stay tuned, there will be more to come soon, later today.

Mitch

What's New

4/25/2024
Visit Tickle Experiement for clips! Details in the TE box below!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back