• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

A naughty email.... m/f

ViperGTS

I would love to lay you down slowly, wrapping rope around your wrists and binding them tightly to the headframe, high above your head. I'd stare deeply into your eyes as I press the red ballgag between your teeth and clasp it behind you, underneath your soft, brown hair.

I'd slowly move down to your ankles, taking your pants with me and tugging them off your legs as I plant kisses down your thighs. Spreading your legs widely, I'd secure them to the corners of the bedframe, making sure your helpless, beautiful little body was going nowhere.

More little kisses would grave your inner thighs and tummy as I slide back up to whisper into your ear, telling you how beautiful you are when your helpless, and muttering about how many different delicious ways I'm going to VIOLATE your sensitive, defensless body.

I'd start lightly tickling down your sides, stroking my fingertips along your smooth skin, making you squirm and fight off giggles, the muffled remaints of which are music to my ears as I tease you with my tongue as well. Sliding my tongue between your breasts, I'd tickle a little more, making you squeal and laugh behind your gag, making your head shake side to side...you know this will be torture, but you can't fight it, you can't hide the fact that you love every second of it.

Nibbling and kissing right along your pantyline, teasing you as I tickle your ribs and hips, the wonderful aroma of your sex betraying the fact that your body moves away from my touch. Your tummy pulsing with laughter, your chest heaving with heavy breath, I'd lick and nibble down along the crease between your thigh and pelvic bone, that super sensitive, hyper reactive spot that drives you absolutely wild. Sliding my warm, moist tongue along your inner thigh makes you shudder as you laugh from the tickles, and I just know you're ready to beg for more.

Sliding down further, my hands glide along your thighs, teasing and stroking, making your legs jerk gently as the ticklish sensations fire up through your helplessly bound body. Kissing down to your ankle, I begin to tickle the soles of your defenseless feet, stroking my fingertips along your arches and heels, making you squeal and laugh loudly through your gag, shaking your head back and forth. My fingertips and nails sliding along your soft, ticklish skin drives you crazy as you pull at your tight bonds, unable to even move away from the cruel, merciless torture.

After tickling you silly for a while, I begin to kiss up your legs, towards your hot, moistening core. Planting little kisses along your thighs, lightly licking the crease between your upper thigh and your warming pussy, all while continuing to tickle torture your helpless feet, makes you laugh, beg, scream, and moan through your pretty little red ballgag. I press my lips against your panties, humming in a low tone, and this gently vibrates my lips against your sensitive pussy lips through the fabric as you giggle and laugh hysterically from the tickling.

Soon, I want to taste you...as I continue to tickle you, your eyes becoming bleary with tears of joyous laughter, I ask you quietly, "Does my little pet want Me to lick her pussy?" You nod your head feverishly, confused at how being tied down and tickle tortured so cruelly can make your hot womanhood so soaking wet.

I grab your panties with both hand and tear them off of you, shredding them with one smooth motion. Your wet, dripping pussy is now exposed for my pleasure, and I slip my tongue along your lips, teasing you as I give you a short break from the tickling. I wet your lips with my tongue and slip it between them, licking your engorged, super sensitive clit. You gasp sharply, and let out a long moan behind your gag, followed by a scream of muffled laughter as the tickling begins again, this time up and down your defenseless ribcage. My tongue suddenly dives deep into your hole, flicking and stroking your pink womanhood. The conflicting feelings of being tickled silly and given a wonderful tongue lashing make you explode in moaning laughter, your hips gyrating and pushing against my face.

I can feel your body tensing as your climax approaches, your hysterical, melodious laughter turning more into moans as you jerk around from the tickling torture. I feel your pussy quiver on my tongue, and just as you're about to cum harder than you have in years...

...I stop.

I pull my tongue out of your soaked, hot pussy, and take my hands away from your quivering flesh. For a moment, you can't believe what just happened. Then, you whine. Begging behind your gag, you plead for release, you want, no, NEED it, so bad, your tummy hurts and you need to climax.

I lean over and whisper into your ear, "Not yet, pet...not yet." Your eyes are wide and beg just as hard as the rest of your body does.

Your naked, helpless body splayed out before me, I want to continue your torture...but first, one more step. I slip a black velvet blindfold over your eyes, pitching you into darkness, completing your helplessness. Then, the tickling again. Ohh, the tickling. For what feels like an eternity, I tickle torture your bound, naked, defenseless body, from your shaven underarms and exposed ribcage, to your shaking tummy and soft thighs, to the soles of your feet and the tips of your toes. Tears stream from beneath your blindfold as I torture you, your pussy still on fire from your denial, the arousal making the ticklish sensations that much more unbearable.

I begin to tickle your pussy lips, lightly stroking them as I tickle your tummy with my other hand. Your hips push against my hand, trying desperately to get the relief you need so badly. I only take my hand away and tickle you elsewhere, punishing you for your eagerness.

Soon, I show mercy, and slide my tongue between your legs again, licking you to the brink of orgasm again before denying you, much to your dismay. You're exhausted, out of breath, and you can barely move...and as I tickle you past what you thought was your limit, I tell you that I'm only getting started.

For a moment, you have a brief reprieve, as I get my favorite toy...the Hitachi Magic Wand. The single most powerful and highly reccommended vibrator on the planet, it clicks on, and the humming, vibrating head presses between your soaking wet pussy lips, and the scream that comes from behind your gag is music to my ears, as I force you through the first of what will be several mind-numbing, sublime orgasms.

wow now that was intense ^ ^ very nice very nice. I would like to read more like this.

What's New

4/25/2024
Visit Tickle Experiement for clips! Details in the TE box below!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back