• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

On The Western Warpath, Then, In The East, A Turn Of Events For The Better

Mitchell

Level of Coral Feather
The Good Guys took off on their California road trip. The team did not perform great, as they had only four wins, and five losses on the trip. They lost two of three games in San Francisco, before winning two of three in San Diego, and again losing two of three in Los Angeles. They returned home, on a Sunday night at midnight, to begin a nine game homestand.

On the night before the team was scheduled to fly home from Los Angeles, Mitch and Naomi suddenly had a productive conversation on the computer. For months, seemingly, they had either been arguing, or Naomi had been giving Mitch the silent treatment. On that one night, Mitch finally found a subject that seemed to interest his wife, and the couple had a long, chatty, productive, nearly three hour chat online. Naomi's last words to Mitch before she said goodnight to him were: "You are hereby invited into bed with me tomorrow night when you arrive home, and I'm going to give you the kiss and make up session of your life" The productivity gave Mitch a warm feeling inside, and, although the Good Guys lost the game that Sunday in L.A., Mitch relished the plane ride home to Nassau, knowing good things were waiting for him at the other end.

When Mitch arrived at the apartment around 1230am Monday Morning, Naomi entered the hallway from the couple's bedroom to meet him: "Hi, beautiful" Mitch said, giving Naomi a long kiss on the lips. "I've missed you, and I dont just mean for this week" Naomi replied. "I know, and I've missed you. Let's make this homestand a new beginning. I love you. I always have, and I always will" Mitch said. Mitch undressed, and the couple sat on a chair in their bedroom, making out for a long time. "I dont want to go straight to bed, and poof, go fuck brains out. I just want to sit here, and kiss you, and look at you. God, it's been so long" Mitch said, kissing Naomi repeatedly on the lips. "I have all night to kiss you. I have the rest of my life to kiss you, Mitchell" Naomi replied. Finally, the couple did go to bed, and make love. After it was over, Naomi said :" I want us to try, okay? I want us to try very hard. I dont want a divorce. I've been with you since I was a young girl. I don't need any other man but you" Naomi said. "That's perfectly fine with me, because I dont want anyone else but you. These last months have been so stupid. I want this to be a new beginning, and I'm going to try hard, I promise" Mitch said. The next morning, when the couple awoke, their grown children were surprised to see them come out of the same bedroom. "Am I to assume you two kissed and made up? " Oldest daughter Erin asked "Your dad and I had a very long talk last night. We are going to work at this, very hard. We want to keep our marriage together. We still love each other, and we love all of you dearly. We owe it to all of you, and to ourselves, to try and make this work. You dont just throw away 24 years" Naomi said. "Good, I'm glad to hear it. Hopefully better times will come" Erin said.

That night, Mitch and Naomi drove to the ballpark in one car, and entered the clubhouse in very upbeat moods. They dressed for the game, and Naomi threw a bullpen session with extra zip, while Mitch pounded ball after ball into the seats during batting practice. When the game against the Washington Nationals started, Kate Hudson pitched a quick first inning, and, after the first two batters for the Good Guys reached base, Mitch came to the plate, and drove the second pitch he saw, far out of the ballpark in right field, for a three run homer. The Good Guys never looked back, as Kate Hudson fired a complete game, in a 5-0 win. Gil Bellows pitched the next night. Once again, the Good Guys got off to an early lead. Bellows allowed only one run in his eight innings of work, and combined with Hayden, on a 4-1 victory. Charlize Theron took the ball on Wednesday night. Mitch hit another early homer, and Charlize pitched well, allowing two runs in six innings, to help the team to a 3-2 win, and a sweep of the three game series.

Thursday was an off day. That morning, Mitch and Naomi showed up to counesling, in very good spirits. "You two look happier then I've seen you both in months. What happened?" The couneslor asked. "We had a long talk while I was in California, and hopefully settled some things. I'm also getting tickling action, and sex, which I have not had for a long, long time. It's amazing how being deprived of those things can make a man unhappy" Mitch said.

The Phillies came to town on Friday night. Neve Campbell allowed only two runs in eight innings, and struck out nine. She was in line for a win, as Hayden had a 4-2 lead in the ninth, but ended up screwing things up, and allowing three runs, to send the Good Guys to a very difficult 5-4 defeat. Rachel Leigh Cook got her head handed to her on Saturday night, losing 8-3. The Good Guys needed a big game from Kate Hudson that Sunday, a sunny, bright, 91 degree day, in front of a sellout. Kate pitched a great game, allowing one run in six innings, and striking out eight. The Good Guys took a
2-1 lead in the sixth, and brought it home with the bullpen, for a 2-1 win, to salvage the final game of the series.

The Reds entered Paradise on Monday night. Gil Bellows was the starter. Gil gave up two runs in six innings. The game was tied, 2-2, before the Good Guys scored three times in the eighth, for a 5-2 lead, and an eventual 5-3 victory. Charlize Theron pitched on Tuesday night. Charlize gave up three runs in six innings. The game was tied 3-3, before Paradise got the go ahead homer in the eighth. Hayden made things interesting in the ninth, but got out of the jam, for a 4-3 Good Guy win. Neve Campbell took the mound, on a sunny 90 degree Paradise Wednesday, in front of a sellout, Neve badly wanted to pitch well, to try and get a win, after she had been deprived in her previous outing. The lefthander was up to the task, allowing but one run in seven innings. The Good Guys had a 3-1 lead in the eighth, when the bullpen nearly screwed things up. It was 3-2 Good Guys, when, with Hilary Duff pitching, Mitch threw out a runner at home plate, to perserve the lead. Paradise got another run in the bottom half, and came home with a 4-2 Good Guy win, that completed the team's second three game sweep of the week, and a beautiful seven and two homestand. Except for the two bumps in the road against the Phillies, the team was clicking on all cylinders like it had not been for a long, long time. Now, as they prepared to head to Washington the next night, things were hopefully looking up.

In the meantime, the team held its Saturday tickle party, following the loss to the Phillies. The featured lee would be Weather Channel Meteroloigst Heather Tesch. The pretty blonde was tied hands and feet to the bed, in the middle of the fetish club, in a bikini bathing suit. Center Fielder Ed Burns began the tickle on Heather's neck with fingers, as her head shifted, and the giggles began:HEHEHHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHE! Working down, second baseman Russell was next, tickling Heather on her underarms, sides, ribs, and belly with fingers, counting her ribs one by one, as she shrieked in different octaves of laughter:HEHEHEHEEEHHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHHEEHE! OMG NO! Moving down, Pitcher Gil Bellows joined in, attacking Heather on her hips, inner thighs, and knees with fingers, as her legs shook, and she screamed:HHEHEHEHEHEHEHHEHEHEHEHEHEHHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEEHEHE! Finally, Mitch positioned himself at Heather's bare feet. Mitch tickled Heather's bare feet with his fingers, two feathers, and an electric toothbrush over her toes and soles. Heather went beserk. She first flexed her toes extremely hard, and then wiggled them every which way, and finally pointed them all the way down, trying to avert the tickling. Doing this only made Mitch pull her ten clenched toes back, so that he could tickle under them more. Heather went ballistic, screaming and squealing with laughter:HEHEHEHHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHHEHHHHHHEEHHEE!OMG PLEASE NO MORE TICKLE! MY FEEET ARE SOOOOO TICKLISHH! I GIVE UP! PLEASE STAHPPPPPPP! NOOOOOOOOO! HEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHHEHEE! Finally, the tickle ended, and the exhausted Heather was untied.

On Thursday night, Naomi, as she always did when Mitch and her were on good terms, drove Mitch to Nassau International Airport, so that he could catch the team flight to Washington DC. "We had a wonderful homestand this time. I hope we can try for two in a row the next time you're home" Naomi said. "That will be my intent" Mitch said. "Have a good trip, play well, and I will see you in ten days" Naomi said, giving Mitch a long kiss goodbye.

So, it had been a great homestand of fine Good Guys play, and good relations between Mitch and Naomi. Now came the next road trip. Would the good times continue? That answer to come in the continuing story of the Tickle Team From Paradise Island.

The End

Haha, there you go, seven and two homestand. That more than makes up for the Good Guys recent performance. And it was especially nice to see Mitch and Naomi doing better. Another great one and I look forward to the next one.

HappyD

Thank you, happy, your praise is appreciated as always. Yes, the team did have a wonderful homestand. It remains to be seen if such good play will continue.
As you know, stay tuned, there will be more to come soon, on Thursday.

Mitch

What's New

4/18/2024
Need to report a post? Click the report button to its lower left!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back