• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

the girl next door

drkjedi458

TMF Regular
i dont know if this is news or not. theres a new horror movie with a pretty good tickling scene. the girl next door. 3 boys have a teenage girl backed into a corner tickling her upper body while shes begging them to stop. nice laugh, nice reaction...until one of them cops a feel and gets his face slapped. its only fair to warn you the movie goes straight to hell from there. this movie DISTURBED me. that doesnt happen often. and iv seen everything from the cheesiest of slasher flicks to the great classics. its a brutal and sick movie so watch at your own discretion but its worth it for the tickling scene which i thought was a good one.

i dont know if this is news or not. theres a new horror movie with a pretty good tickling scene. the girl next door. 3 boys have a teenage girl backed into a corner tickling her upper body while shes begging them to stop. nice laugh, nice reaction...until one of them cops a feel and gets his face slapped. its only fair to warn you the movie goes straight to hell from there. this movie DISTURBED me. that doesnt happen often. and iv seen everything from the cheesiest of slasher flicks to the great classics. its a brutal and sick movie so watch at your own discretion but its worth it for the tickling scene which i thought was a good one.

Thanks for the heads up.

Interesting trend

As a side-note, it's interesting that otherwise rotten slasher/horror flicks often include a decent tickling scene. Such films that come to mind are The Burning, Halloween 4 (or was it 5?), He Knows Your Alone (rumor has it), Hell Night (minor scene), and I think someone here mentioned a scene from The Boogeyman.

Most peculiar mama!

when i first saw this post i thought it was about the movie The Girl Next Door with Elisha Cuthbert. How can they name a movie the same thing within such close time frame to the other one?

damn

when i first saw this post i thought it was about the movie The Girl Next Door with Elisha Cuthbert. How can they name a movie the same thing within such close time frame to the other one?

when i saw it, i thought you meant "the girls next door" as in the playboy girls--i'm not gonna lie, i'm a little disappointed it's not

its in the book to

i thought id mention it, tho its barely worth mentioning...the tickling scene is in the book to. the girl next door by jack ketchum. but its hardly worth the effort unless you just want to read the book... its not very descriptive. "hey shes ticklish...she twists... she laughs...yada yada." i wasnt impressed. but i thought id let you know. the movie scene blows it away even tho its a small scene. by the way..i agree. its more disturbing because it IS based on a true story. its a sick world.

I have seen this movie. The girl is lovely and so is her laugh. But what comes afterwards almost ruins the tickle scene for me. This movie stands apart from the Hostel and Saw movies because this person is very likeable and sympathetic. Something that seems to be lacking in many horror films these days are characters you can care about. In fact, I see this as more of a tragedy than a horror movie. If you want to watch it for the tickle scene, feel free, but be aware of what you're in for after that. :sowrong:

so umm..is there any way to view a clip of the tickling on youtube or something?

Door 44 Productions
What's New

4/18/2024
Need to report a post? Click the report button to its lower left!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back