• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Tenderfoot Part Twenty-Two (Tickling Fantasy Story)

yatsabel

TMF Regular
Tenderfoot Part Twenty-Two

Calm Before the Storm

Haydeen had scrambled any and all Elflings she could find to help direct the levy of magic and magical items. They were more than she had expected.

They totaled more than two hundred. Many were the first and only to survive the attack on the Cloudy Tower. They had fortunately reached the part of the tower that remained attached to the cloud and watched in horror how there brothers and sisters were destroyed by the Doom that Creeps.

They were more than willing to obey Haydeen's instructions and help in the war effort.

The merchants of the Wundermarket however, were not so eager to cooperate.

One by one they dragged their feet over to the "Magic Levy" booth set up at Peter the Peddler's wagon and with long faces handed over their magic wares and their magic.

"Claus," Peter addressed a Hyena headed Animus and gestured to the small amount of magic and items he had delivered, "I cannot believe this is all you have to offer for the cause. Remember that all our souls are at stake."

"It's been a bad year," the Animus said. "Business has been slow, you know."

"Haydeen?" Peter asked.

The Elfling studied Claus reviewing his body language and trying to determine if he was indeed telling the truth. She toyed absent-mindedly the tools of her trade on her bandolier and quickly issued a verdict.

"He's lying," she concluded.

Claus frowned and then after a moment’s thought sighed.

He took his empty bag turned it over and shook it.

A flood of magic gems and items flowed on to the table.

"It that all?" Peter asked.

Claus nodded growling at Haydeen.

"Pass it over," Haydeen said calmly.

"What?" Claus said nervously. "I have nothing else."

"We can do this painlessly," Haydeen said narrowing her eyes as she pulled a feather from her bandolier, "or we can have a few laughs before you hand over what it is you are holding back."

Claus's eyes went wide at the thought of an angry interrogator tickle torturing him.

"All right, all right," he said grumpily as he pulled a rainbow wand he kept strapped to his ankle. "It belonged to my mother. I insist on getting a receipt, Peddler."

"I'd have it no other way," Peter said writing the article and its owner's name in a huge ledger. He then filled out a receipt and handed it over to Claus.

The Hyena watched with teary eyes as the wand and his magic was taken away by an Elfling into Peter's wagon.

"That's the last of the registered merchants," Peter said.

They had spent the rest of the day receiving magic from the merchants of the Wundermarket. Most had been difficult in parting with their possessions, but all knew that the alternative was death or worse.

Laughter could be heard from behind the wagon where dozens upon dozens of stocks were set up to accommodate the many merchants and visitors to tickle them for whatever magic they could offer.

Haydeen took feathers and brushes and whatever she could muster and cast cantrip after cantrip animating them to tickle quickly and effectively. She quickly taught the Elflings capable of spell casting the simple cantrips they needed to know. It would be a crude and unskilled job, but without cantrips they could not hope to tickle so many people in so short time.

Only those who would actually be present at the battle tomorrow were exempt of the levy.

"I'd better go back and give them a hand," Haydeen told Peter. "Tickling with cantrips is not as easy as it seems, but it's cheaper and faster than any other way I know."

"I'll join you as soon as Brunilda and I finish sorting out all the articles that can be used for combat purposes," he said.

"Peter," Haydeen suddenly said reluctantly.

"Yes, child," Peter replied sensing that Haydeen had something to say.

"I know I am excused of the levy," she said placing her hand into a pouch on her bandolier. "But I have some items which I cannot use. Maybe they are better off used for the battle."

She had an iron box in her hand and a golden jeweled scarab.

"Where did you get these?" Peter said looking at them closely but not touching them.

"They were near Madame Jordana when she was killed," Haydeen replied. "The iron box was earlier in Orion's possession and the Elfling King and Jordanna seemed to respect its contents. I have no idea what the scarab is."

"The iron box probably means trouble," Peter said. "Hold on to it until you meet the Shade again. The other one is very interesting indeed. It is a powerful artifact. One of a set of five. It is a deadly magical item indeed. Point it at an enemy and press the ruby. The scarab will tickle its victim for all eternity with no hope for respite. I once saw one of its victims. It was not a pretty site; she's probably still laughing as we speak hoping for the kind of oblivion that only the Doom that Creeps might provide. Suffice to say that it is the kind of fate you do not wish upon even your worst enemy. Hold on to it. It probably won't make a difference in the battle tomorrow, but one day you might find use for it."

Haydeen nodded in agreement and she carefully placed the objects into a pouch on her bandolier.

"Nobody asked us what we thought about the war council's plan," Indigo mumbled as he pouted on a bird’s perch outside of Peter the Peddler's wagon.

"It was as if we weren't even there," Amber said in agreement. "Crimson thinks we are traitors and he'd never let us fly in the Rainbow Company, Loanna is too busy sucking up to King Thornwall to care where we are, Jordanna is dead, Melca will never forgive us..."

"We've kind of run out of friends," Indigo said sadly.

"We were having fun with Esmeralda," Amber said with a faint smile. "Plenty to do and we were quite useful as I recall."

"Yeah," Indigo said. "A shame no one knows were she is."

"We could go and look for her," Amber suggested.

"But where would we start?” Indigo asked. “For all we know her soul has been stolen and she's still on the sacred grounds of Kilect Ratheet."

"We can start there, we can go down the Cloudy Tower,'' Amber suggested. ''No one would miss us here. We could reach Kilect Ratheet and still make it back long before the Final Battle begins.”

“We’re no use here,” Indigo said standing up and pulling up his silken sleeves. “Let’s do it!”

The two pixies made it through the Wundermarket unnoticed and approached the door that would lead them to the Cloudy Tower. It was guarded by two Centaurs, but they didn't notice the two pixies as they sneaked past them and began to descend the eerie stairwell that should lead to the ground in the Centaur Realm.

"It's actually very clever," Indigo commented as they slowly descended the stairway. "It is just a permanent wormhole that goes to and from the Wundermarket. It's only really special in the sense of its permanence than in its actual magical properties."

"Permanence gets new meaning after one meets the Doom that Creeps," Amber commented as they reached the end of the tower that was suspended in the sky.

"The tower is shattered," Indigo pointed out to the broken end of the tower, "but the wormhole is intact and it’s just a short flight down to the ground. That’s hardly an obstacle for us pixies."

Tight and swift fingers emerged from the shadows and grasped the two pixies firmly with one in each hand.

"It's an obstacle for me to some extent," the shadowy figure said, "but nothing that can't be solved by the concentrated magic of two pixies."

Amber and Indigo looked at each other and frowned.

Melca needed advice.

When she needed advice, she called for her the young yet wise Ammé.

The young and beautiful Nymph answered her calling and when she arrived she knew why she had been called. Ammé looked younger than her Queen Melca. Her dark hair was shorter than that of her Queen and her eyes were of a lighter blue than the dark blue of here Queen. He body was more lithe and athletic than Melca’s more voluptuous body yet the resemblance between the two was uncanny.

The Manling Orion stood in attention as the young Nymph approached. He did not seem to notice or care much that she had arrived.

"Ammé, tell me what is wrong with this Manling," Queen Melca asked coolly.

Ammé was possibly the most intelligent among the Nymphs and her beauty was considered second only to the Queen Melca herself.

The young Nymph realized immediately that her Queen knew what the problem was, but wanted Ammé's opinion so she could confirm her own conclusion. It was not often that the Queen required aid in such a task, but Ammé was more than willing to aid her queen.

Orion stood watching straight ahead blankly.

Ammé stood in front of the Manling, and Orion focused on her mechanically.

"What is your name, Manling?" Ammé asked despite the fact that she already knew the answer.

"Orion," the Manling replied.

"Raise you right arm," Ammé commanded and Orion instantly obeyed.

She reached out and gently tickled his underarm making him laugh, but he maintained the arm stretched above his head as commanded.

She then stood in front of him and opened her robe revealing her beautiful naked body below.

Melca and Ammé watched intently as Orion's eyes were drawn to her body and his manhood flushed with excitement.

Melca felt a bit jealous at this last action. She was fond of Ammé and she had many a time given slaves that she had grown bored of to the young Nymph, but she wasn't quite finished with Orion. Not just yet.

Ammé did not seem to notice Melca's reaction. She continued to study Orion and finally she drew her conclusion.

"The Manling Orion is here in body, not soul," she remarked. "As the skilled Shadow Mage he is, he has switched his soul over to his Shadow and his body is now a soul lacking vessel that will slowly consume itself until it dies."

"That I am aware of," Melca snapped. "Tell me something I don't know."

Ammé frowned at the comment, but continued delivering her observations.

"He will answer and obey any and all commands. He has no will of his own." Ammé said, "He cannot express opinions or make decisions on his own accord."

She drew near Orion's ear and spoke. "What is you opinion of the Great Queen Melca of the Fae?"

Orion remained silent as if no question had been asked.

"Which of us is the most beautiful?" Ammé asked intentionally taking a subtle poke at her Queen.

Melca saw it as anything but subtle and grew angry as Orion refused to reply.

"That is a matter of fact and not opinion," Melca boomed. "Your theory is faulted."

"Beauty is highly opinionated," Ammé said bowing in mock apology. "However we all know that your beauty is greatest among the Realms."

Melca was not impressed and waved a hand gesturing that Ammé should continue.

"He will answer any question without hesitation so long as it is fact," Ammé asked.

"Who do you love, Manling?" Ammé asked curiously,

"Esmeralda," he replied mechanically.

"Do you realize that in casting the spell that you have cast, you will die no matter what?" Ammé asked.

"Yes."

"He is a brave one, indeed my Queen," Ammé said impressed touching the spell caster’s skin. "He'll slowly fade away; his incredible stamina might maintain him a few days, but he will die. There is no doubt about it."

"I'd have slit the coward's throat hours ago if he weren't already a dead man," Melca said angrily. "I called you here for fresh insight and you tell me the obvious. That which I already am aware of. I want vengeance on this Manling and taking his life will not quench my thirst for revenge."

Ammé watched her Queen gently and unconsciously stroke her finger were the cursed ring had been placed those many months ago. He would not admit her weakness to her subjects, but Ammé could see that it was not just vengeance on the mind of her Queen.

Queen Melca's face twisted in deep angry thought as she tried to think of a way to achieve her goals.

"I've sent out the Rainbow Guard and all able bodied pixies to aid against the Doom that Creeps. I can’t call them back without drawing attention to my intentions," she said bitterly. "We are bound to the Garden of Delights and even the Dryads may not leave the edge of the Fae Realm. Any slave we send lacks the true cunning and motivation to make the proper decisions that need to be made. We have no option but to take pleasure in watching this fool wither and die."

"There is another way," Ammé said her smile twisting sensuously.

"Don't toy with me," Melca replied.

"I do not jest. There is one of us who could leave the Fae Realm," Ammé insisted. "You could extract vengeance with the intensity and in the nature that you desire."

"Who?" Melca asked bewildered.

Ammé smiled and her eyes went from her Queen to the soul-less Manilng standing in their presence.

Melca understood and her smile instantly mirrored that of Ammé.

"It's only a matter of bending a few rules that shouldn't have been made in the first place," Ammé delcared.

"Curse the rules," Melca said placing a hand over Orion's heart, "I knew I could count on you, Ammé."

Ammé smiled to herself in satisfaction and bowed slightly.

"Curse you as well, Orion," Melca said to Orion's soul-less form. "I will have my vengeance yet!"

Orion had a pixie in each of his bronze hands. As small as they were, they were excellent targets since they had as much or more magic that the average Manling sized victim.

Still, tickling a creature so small posed its own difficulties.

"Hey, let us go!" the blue pixie insisted. "We're no good for magic, were so small, it's not worth the effort."

"Nice bluff, little ones," Orion said as he prepared a spell. "But you are speaking with one that has tickled pixies by the gross."

Dolh hist exipi dan kilect reh yills, kilect, kilect, kilect reh!

As the words were spoken Orion opened the hand that held Amber and small tendrils of shadow emerged from the hand to hold her restrained. Other dark wisps of darkness issued forth and they removed her silken slippers despite her protests.

"Say, that's impressive," the blue pixie said in admiration as he stopped his struggling to watch intently what he was doing.

"It's a lot of concentration," Orion said as he worked. "Otherwise I'd do both of you at once."

"That's okay," the blue pixie said. "I do love seeing an obvious master at work."

"Will you stop chit chatting and help?" the yellow pixie said just as the miniature wisps of shadow gently stroked the soles of her feet.

The pixie began to laugh immediately as the shadow expertly explored her soles and chose the very best spots to tickle.

"I'm ashamed to admit that I haven't gotten such great response on her soles and she's my size!" the blue pixie admitted.

"Practice makes perfect," Orion said as he guided other wisps to reach under her blouse and tickle her belly and underarms. Beads of sweat formed on his bronze forehead as he concentrated intently on tickling the pixie silly.

"You are the best shadow mage I've ever seen," the blue pixie complimented as Amber shouted and screamed in protest to the precise and powerful tickling. "You could come with us to find Esmeralda. If you did, it's probable the Shade is not far behind. He’s a pretty good Shadow Mage himself."

"What did you say?" Orion asked as his concentration broke and the tickling ceased.

"The Shade is good," the blue pixie said, “but probably not as good as you are.”

"No, silly," Amber said breathing heavily although grateful for the respite. "He means Esmeralda."

"You know Esmeralda?" Indigo asked surprised.

"He's the Shade," Amber explained impatiently trying to recover her composure after such a powerful tickling attack. "There is no better shadow mage."

"Esmeralda's down below with the Tickle Scourge," the Shade stated. "There are others down there. Probably hostiles. More than a dozen. The question on my mind though is which side you two little turncoats are on?"

"We've been on all sides, but the only side that matters is the one standing against the Doom that Creeps," Amber said. "Our part is helping Esmeralda out of any trouble she's gotten herself into."

"How much difference can two pixies make?" Orion asked.

Indigo and Amber looked at each other and smiled.

"If you need heavy artillery you can call the Rainbow Company, but if you want stealthy, sneaky, and sly, then you’re in the right company."

"I'd opt for the heavy artillery," the Shade said quietly, "but considering the situation, I'll take what I can get.''

He released the pixies.

"You won't regret this," Amber said straightening out her hair and her clothes.

"Just hurry up and let me know what we're up against, before I have any second thoughts," Orion said ad the pixies rushed off towards the ruined base of the tower.

The three brave heroines at the base of the Cloudy Tower laughed helplessly at the aggressive and overpowering tickling.

There was a thundering crash as an object that fell from the sky crashed loudly into the rubble near the heroines.

Their captors all ceased their tickling and focused on the possible menace.

"No one could survive a drop like that..." Samma said hissing nervously.

"I don't care," Xavis said. "Flank the enemy and if he's down, make sure he stays down."

The three Avengers circled around the place where the object had fallen and edged closer with magic ready.

The black armored individual tried to get on his feet from within the ruble, and the Avengers acted quickly. Samma cast magic seeds in the direction of the armor and words were uttered that made them grow and grasp at the unexpected visitor.

With the intruder restrained, Nebai, the Cheetah headed Animus drew near and held up her ring. She spoke powerful words of magic and the ring sent a billowing green cloud of sleeping gas into the armored individual's direction.

"That was easy," the Nebai said smiling to herself and her comrades.

"It's a nice combo," the armored individual said suddenly and unexpectedly, "but shadows can't be held by your magic…"

A dark form issued from the armor and attacked Samma. A shadowy arm was wrapped around her neck and pressed tightly. Samma’s lidless eyes went wider still and blacked out almost instantly as her knees buckled out from under her.

Nebai cast her spell again sending another billowing cloud of sleeping gas in the direction of the shadow and the slumping Samma. The cloud engulfed the pair.

“And shadows don't need to breathe,” Orion mentioned as his shadow appeared from behind the Nebai and he grasped her arm pointing the magical ring that was still emitting sleep gas into her own face.

Nebai fell to the ground victim of her own sleep spell.

The last Avenger. Mema, stood with her wand held in a defensive stance. Her rabbit ears were alert and she stood poised to attack with her five star wand.

“It doesn’t matter if you are a shadow,” she said defiantly, “my wand will stop you. If I can freeze air, I can freeze a shadow.”

“Where is he?” Xavis asked Mema reaching for a sword and drawing it.

The Mema’s eyes suddenly rolled up and the wand fell from senseless fingers to the ground.

A shadow hung from behind.

“Nerve pinch,” Xavis said with disdain raising his sword. “You think you are so clever and that your shadow magic is a cure all for any trouble you might get into.”

“It’s worked so far,” Orion admitted preparing to try to flank Xavis.

“I’ve learned from my mistakes, Shade,” Xavis said holding his sword about his head. “I have something dug up from the depths of the Elfling King’s treasure vaults. Meet Morning Beam.”

Krisha! he shouted.

The sword became bright as day and the entire area was flooded with bright light.

Orion’s shadow screamed and fled to the armored host which remained restrained by the vines.

“You see,” Xavis said with grim satisfaction. “I have learned from my mistakes. Enforcers! Come to my aid!”

There was no response. Amber and Indigo appeared near Orion.

“No Enforcer’s today,” Indigo said shaking a small empty sack of pixie dust.

“We’re all out of pixie dust,” Amber declared, “but I’d say you’re all out of Enforcers. At least until they get a chance to sleep off the effect.”

Xavis growled in frustration. “I’ll stab you were you stand, Shade! No pixie can stop you and the vines will hold you still.”

“The vines are a permanent spell,” Orion agreed as he struggled. “They will wear off only in a couple hours if I don’t cut them loose.”

“More than enough time to set things straight,” Xavis hissed as he raised the glowing Morning Beam above his head and stepped closer to strike.

“The five point wand and its effects, however,” Orion explained, “require concentration to maintain its effect.”

Orion’s bronze form smiled ear to ear as he watched Xavis’s red fur somehow go pale.

The Animus leader turned.

Three very angry women stood behind him bearing both weapons and a grudge.

He pointed his sword in their direction but Patrisa was fast and she disarmed him with a quick flick of her wrist with the stick called Ash.

“Wait,” Xavis begged as the women closed in on him. “I have magic, I have artifacts, we can make a deal!”

The pleas fell on deaf ears.

As Amber and Indigo helped Orion slowly cut out of the vines, Xavis’s plea’s for mercy were replaced by hideous and helpless laughter.

“I do love it when a plan comes together,” Orion said very satisfied with himself.

The two pixies exchanged a quick look but said nothing.

“Alright,” Orion said rolling his eyes in their bronze sockets. “I couldn’t have done it without your help,” he admitted.

”That’s more like it!” Indigo said cheerfully as he and Amber both smiled.

“It is done,” Orion’s body said suddenly.

Melca sat silently cross-legged in her quarters while Ammé and a select group of Dryads watched fixedly. Her fingers were placed on her temples in what appeared to be a state of intense concentration and her three eyes were closed.

“You are successful,” Ammé said bowing to her queen inside of the body of her enemy.

“He is dying though,” Melca commented. “I can feel it.”

“He will last,” Ammé said. “You must abandon the host before he dies though or you will die as well.”

“I know,” Melca said as her third eye opened on Orion’s forehead.

“That will also be a problem,” Ammé commented gesturing to her own third eye.

“I will keep it closed,” Melca said closing it so it appeared like the normal mark of the third eye. “Much to my regret however.”

“I feel no Glamour,” Ammé said studying her queen. “You’ll be without your most powerful asset.”

“I have other weapons,” Melca responded with a mysterious smile. “Open a wormhole for me, Ammé.”

“To where, my Queen?” Ammé asked.

“Why, to the Pit, of course,” Melca said matter-of-factly.

The Pit was a hellish place that had few visitors from other Realms.

Only the Demons could weather the high temperatures, the rocky terrain and the molten rock that descended from the volcanoes of the Demonus Realm like water from a forest brook.

The Pit itself was just that. It was a deep hole that measured a quarter mile in diameter. The depth was more than a mile down. In the walls of the Pit skilled constructors had carved openings into the solid granite that were used for all the structures that were necessary for Demon life. Those of lower rank lived in the levels closer to the surface. Those of the highest rank in Demon society occupied the lower levels of the Pit were only Demons could live considering the terrible temperatures. At the very bottom of the Pit laid a pool of molten lava were Demon Lords were said to bathe their bodies as if it were cool crystalline water.

For Danea, this was home.

She was donning the white armor that meant she was intended to lead the attack against the Doom that Creeps.

Word spread quickly and Demons and other creatures of the Realms welcomed her with cheers. This was much to the disapproval of Dashiel the Demon Lord who considered her a traitor. But he held his tongue and went along with the flow. He sent all his warriors to try and gain the favor of the two remaining white armors. To his dismay, and that of the many hundreds who tried to lift the gauntlet, no one could wear the last two suits of armor.

Danea looked for her friend Haydeen and pointed out to the important points of the Pit.

“It will make for an excellent defensive point if we can indeed lure the Doom that Creeps here,” Danea said. “The walls of the Pit make the perfect place from here to stage coordinated and surprise attacks on the Doom that Creeps. I start to feel we have a chance.”

“The logistics are daunting,” Haydeen said as she watched carts of magic items, groups of spellcasters from all parts of the Realm and soldiers of every type arrive at the Pit. “We have but hours to coordinate a strategy that would normally take weeks to prepare. The Rainbow Company leaves as we speak to try and intercept and entice the Doom that Creeps to change is rampaging course.

“Take anything you need, Haydeen,” Danea said. “I’ve asked for quarters to be prepared near the top of the Pit were each Lord of each Realm might rest and prepare for the battle to come.”

“Thank you, although I seriously doubt any of us will get much rest tonight,” Haydeen said dismally. “Is their any word of the Manlings?” she asked.

“None. But they are a resourceful lot. They’ll be here. I’m certain of it,” Danea said with cool confidence.

“They would be a very welcomed addition to our force,” Haydeen said admiring Danea’s faith. “How can you be so certain?”

“I just know I’m certain,” Danea repeated mysteriously. “Beyond a shadow of a doubt.”

Xavis hung suspended from a heavy beam of the ruined tower. He was drenched in sweat and his clothes were in tatters.

Silk’s web held him in place and he stared aimlessly into space babbling incoherently.

“It is not always the one who has the last laugh who wins,” Patrisa said drawing a fingernail along Xavis’s now desensitized bare foot and listening to him groan as he recalled the terrible onslaught he had received at the hands of the Patrisa, Esmeralda and Laurannis.

“I can skewer him on my spear,” Laurannis said brandishing her magical lance. “It would only take a second.”

“Leave him,” the Tickle Scourge answered. “He has no Realm and no followers. He is finished.”

“We’ll need magic to move on,” Laurannis commented holding up a red jewel she had taken from Xavis’s forehead.

Patrisa saw the Centaur Princess subtly gesture to the three Avengers who were trapped and gagged in another of Silk’s webs. They struggled and mumbled into their gags, fully conscious of what fate awaited them.

“That we do,” Patrisa said smiling. “But I think you’ve taken more of a liking to this tickle torture business than you’d care to admit. I’ll make a tickler of you yet, Laurannis,” she said patting Laurannis gently on her equine back.

“Pixies!” Patrisa called. “Let’s give Esmeralda and Orion some privacy and use the time we have to get some magic from the Avengers we have neatly tied up and waiting for the tickling of a life time.”

Indigo and Amber appeared and hovered near by.

“Xavis raided the Elfling King’s vault,” Indigo commented.

“He had a wagon load of magic with him,” Amber added. “There will be no shortage of magic.”

“Then we can take our good old natured time,” Patrisa said turning her attention to the three captives and guiding her comrades in their direction.

Esmeralda and Orion sat opposite and they spoke in hushed whispers in a private corner of the ruins.

“You had no right,” Esmeralda said grimly as she listened to Orion’s recount of the events that led to his binding his shadow and soul to the black armor.

“I promised that I would get you home,” Orion replied. “It is a promise I intend to keep.”

“I don’t know if I want to go home if it means you dying,” Esmeralda said as tears welled in her eyes.

Orion held her close and let her weep softly.

“Our souls are what matter right now, my love,” he said softly. “I have no regrets at all.”

Esmeralda wiped her tears from her eyes with the back of her hand.

“If you escaped back to the Real World with me?” Esmeralda said suddenly. “Before your shadow fades? Is it possible?”

Orion smiled. “Clever girl,” he said. “I’ve considered it, but it is indeed a long shot. There is so little time and Melca will do all in her power to prevent me from ever returning to the Real World.”

“But there is hope?” Esmeralda asked.

“Yes,” Orion said, “but we must defeat the Doom that Creeps and then find a way home. There is hope, although slim.”

“That’s all I need to know,” Esmeralda said standing up.

“It’s just a chance,” Orion said not wanting Esmeralda to get her hopes up too high. “But last time it took me six months to devise and execute a plan to return.”

“Last time you didn’t have me on your side,” Esmeralda said wrapping her arms around Orion’s neck.

“When I set my mind on something,” she said looking into his soul through his bronze, “there’s nothing that can stop me. Not even the Doom that Creeps.”

“Foolish girl,” one of the Dryads berated Ammé.

“You’ve sent the Queen off into danger,” she continued. “You’d suggested that she possess the Shade’s body fully knowing that it is not permitted by Ancient Law.”

“The Queen knew this,” Ammé said stepping behind Melca’s motionless body. “I simply gave her all her options and she chose. Who am I to tell a Queen what to do?”

“You put us all in peril,” the Dryad insisted.

“No, the Queen has put us all in peril,” Ammé replied angrily. “It is she who would sacrifice us all for a ring or for a petty vengeance. If the Doom that Creeps were to win the final battle, she would shelter her soul in another world. What do you think happens to us in the mean time?”

The Dryad was silent.

“Exactly,” Ammé said conclusively. “Does that seem to you an appropriate conduct for a Queen?”

“No,” the Dryad replied softly understanding Ammé’s point. “But she has always been Queen, Ammé. To suggest otherwise is treason.”

“Perhaps,” Ammé said drawing a feather from her robes. She deftly drew the soft tip along the sole of Melca’s beautiful bare foot. There was no reaction.

“Perhaps it is time for change,” she said tracing her sharp nails on the same sole and smiling at Melca.

The Dryad listened and wringed her hands with worry.

“Oh, don’t fret,” Ammé said cheerfully. “It will be for the Queen to decide what her fate will be. It will be our part to decide our own.”

Melca had never been to the Pit, but she knew every turn and every corner better than any Demon. She had studied the Pit from the confines of her Garden of Delights using her powers to see with her powerful third eye. Watching and studying she had studied most of her rival lords’ and ladies’ homes. That time and energy was about to pay off.

She had slipped into the Pit unseen cloaked and hooded in the black garbs of a spell caster. She walked among the thousands of spell casters and warriors who prepared for the arrival of the Doom that Creeps.

She saw the Rainbow Company fly off on the way to intercept the Doom that Creeps. There were but hours until the final battle would be fought.

She suddenly felt a tickling sensation on her foot. It was strange and soft at first, but then the second time it was intense and it made her yelp and twist in her robes.

”Stop!” she shouted in Orion’s voice as her hood was cast off her head. The tickling sensation stopped and Melca’s skin burned as she felt many eyes focus on her. She regained her composure and the eyes turned away back to their business.

"Orion!" called a voice as Melca cringed at being discovered. She turned and recognized who was calling the spell caster's name.

It was Haydeen. The Elfing the Fae had taken in and treated as one of their own. Many years ago she lived among the Fae and was spared the powerful Glamour that tormented so many. Having served the likes of Xavis and the Elfling King, she was no longer friend of the Fae however.

"I didn't know you were here," Haydeen said touching her spell caster sleeve gently.

"I'm keeping a low profile," Melca replied with Orion's voice.

"Is Esmeralda with you? And the Scourge?" Haydeen asked excitedly.

“No,” Melca replied. “They will be here shortly.”

“Danea will be so pleased to see you,” the Interrogator said looking through the crowds trying to find her Demon ally.

“I’d prefer to meet her with the Scourge and the Tenderfoot,” Melca replied. “I’ll be moving on then…”

“Don’t go yet,” Haydeen said taking the spell caster’s body by the sleeve. “I have something you must see.”

"Can't it wait?" Melca said tersely.

"I don't believe so," Haydeen said. "Let's go somewhere private."

Melca cursed under her breath but allowed herself to be led to some of the guest quarters that had been prepared for the rulers of the Realms who wished to plan and rest before tomorrow's battle.

Haydeen closed the door behind her and torches instantly lit the spacious room.

"I have something that belongs to you," she said, "but I think it better that no one else see."

She pulled a small iron box from her bandolier and Orion's eyes went wide in surprise.

It was the ring. Her ring.

Melca took it and gingerly opened it keeping its contents away from Haydeen'ss curious eyes. Melca felt the cursed pleasure of Glamour course through her body as she studied the ring that had been the cause of so much torment.

Orion's head reared back and he laughed out loud at the irony of the situation and how the ring came back to her.

Haydeen became uneasy.

"I've tickled, Orion," she said cautiously and suspiciously as she edged towards the exit. "That laugh is not his."

"So it isn't," she said in Orion's voice as she stared firmly at Haydeen. "You were always too clever for your own good."

"Melca?" Haydeen asked incredulously as she reached for the magical golden scarab in her bandolier and pointed it in Melca's direction.

"Ironic, isn’t it?" Melca asked smiling. "That was meant for Orion and curiously you point it in my direction. I who brought you in, I who taught you the ways of magic and Glamour and tickling."

"You have changed in you ambition for vengeance," Haydeen said hesitating before pressing the ruby on the scarab. "I have not betrayed you, but I will stop you if you stand in our way of defeating the Doom that Creeps."

"I am no threat," Melca said raising Orion's hands defensively. "I carry no weapons and in this fading body I cannot use my Glamour."

That reasoning made Haydeen hesitate for a moment. It was then that Melca struck.

Orion's third eye opened and a large and clear eye stared deep into Haydeen's eyes.

Instantly Haydeen paused.

"The Scarab is of gold, is it not?" Melca asked her eyes half shut while the large eye was focused on Haydeen's eyes.

Haydeen struggled to hold the Scarab pointed at Haydeen.

"Its weight is so great that you cannot hold it up," Melca whispered.

Haydeen struggled but the heavy scarab fell from her hands to the ground despite her best efforts to hold it up.

"They think I am Queen of the Fae just because of my beauty and my Glamour," Melca said softly. "But I am Queen because in addition to my powerful Glamour, my power of suggestion gives me a distinct advantage over all my younger and fresher rivals."

Haydeen did not move.

"Your bandolier is heavy, Haydeen. Perhaps you should remove it," Melca suggested.

Haydeen suddenly felt her bandolier which was light and compact grow heavy and become a terrible burden. She tried to keep it, but as the weight pulled her to the ground she was forced to release the buckle and the bandolier slipped to the ground.

Melca did not break her hypnotic stare and drew closer to Haydeen.

"You are getting heavy," Melca suggested. "Your legs are weak and cannot support your weight."

Haydeen buckled under her own weight but as she fell, she could not break Melca's powerful one-eyed gaze.

She fell on her back and was unable to move her suddenly heavy arms and legs.

Melca spread Haydeen's legs and extended her arms until she was spread eagled on the ground.

"I could have taught you the art of suggestion," Melca said as she took Haydeen's slippers off leaving her feet bare. "But you preferred to study the thousands of different nerve endings on a bare foot. I could have taught to the power of Glamour, but you preferred to learn simple cantrips."

Haydeen watched as Melca gently ran Orion's fingers over her bare soles. It did not particularly tickle and the foot only twitched slightly.

"Your lips are sealed, young Haydeen. Sealed with the strongest of glues," Melca said. "We can't have you calling attention to our little experiment."

Haydeen felt her lips tighten and realized she could not open her mouth.

"Anyone can do a cantrip," Melca said casting a quick cantrip to send a feather from Haydeen's bandolier brushing gently up and down her sole. It barely tickled.

"Hardly the skill of an expert as yourself," Melca said. “It is not the right pressure applied to the right place at the right time. That, I acknowledge.”

Melca smiled and rummaged through Haydeen’s bandolier.

“Watch how the power of suggestion makes all these issues moot," she said as she drew a small piece of silk rope from Haydeen's bandolier and held it out for the Interrogator to see.

"Every time I tie a knot into this cord and blow over it, you will become twice as ticklish, my sweet Haydeen. If you can resist four knots I will release you."

Haydeen could not break Melca's powerful gaze, but she could see the cord in the corner of her eye and watched as Melca drew the cord in a loop and pulled it taut. She then blew gently over the knot and Haydeen instantly felt the sensations on her feet grow two fold. She'd have jerked her foot away immediately if she had not felt it so heavy. She laughed a muffled laugh into her sealed lips.

Melca smiled. "That was one. Most are simply shocked at the power of my suggestion. If the tickling was bearable it remains so, however it begins to border on the edge of tempting sweet laughter."

Haydeen agreed silently behind muffled lips.

"Two knots will make even the strongest will succumb to that temptation," Melca said as she made another loop and pulled firmly. She paused before blowing and then did so.

Haydeen yelped behind her shut lips and felt the sensations grow on her sole. Her feet were now more sensitive than she had even felt them and even the poor cantrip Melcaa had cast was enough to make her laugh silly and helplessly between muffled protests.

"Three is unbearable," Melca explained watching in satisfaction as Haydeen struggled with the persistent feather. "Most succumb at three knots."

She tied the knot again and blew gently.

Haydeen screamed into her mind made gag and she laughed helplessly. Her foot was an exposed nerve and the slightest touch would extract laughter and screams. Tears welled into her eyes and she shook her head as best she could, but she still could not break Melca's one eyed gaze.

"Four I reserve for a choice few," Melca explained beginning to tie the next knot. "Madness ensues and oblivion is a welcome friend."

She tied the knot and blew a fourth time.

Haydeen shook and turned beet red as she wished with all her heart that she could laugh and scream at this moment. She shook violently and uncontrollably. Her panicking shouts were muffled pleas for mercy, but she would not succumb.

Melca frowned. She took Haydeen's other foot and held it still with one hand as she raked the sole with the other one. It twisted madly at her touch, but Haydeen would still not succumb. She reached under her blouse and dug Orion's fingers into her waist. Haydeen twisted violently, but she continued to resist as if she were somehow challenging Melca.

"Very well," Melca said. "I give you the fifth knot. She made the loop and held it up to Haydeen's face so she could see as she pulled on the knot. She drew the knot closer and then blew sensuously over the knot.

Haydeen's laughter went deathly silent behind her closed lips. She made a sickly sound of laughter which was cut off after only a few seconds. Haydeen's body could take no more of the exponentially growing tickling and her body gave up on her. It went limp and a red jewel appeared above her forehead.

"I expected such stamina from the likes of Orion, but not from one as fragile as you," Melca said taking the jewel of magic and combing Haydeen's sweat drenched hair with her hand. She then stood up and walked over to a bed in the room and took a pillow.

"I didn’t think you had it in you. You’ve outlasted them all, my dear Haydeen,” Melca said drawing near with the pillow. “I will keep my promise. I will give you your freedom. Freedom for your soul.”

Melca’s used Orion’s hands to place the pillow over Haydeen’s unconscious face and she pressed it down firmly.

“You will thank me perhaps, my pupil, my child...” Melca said evenly as she held the pillow in place. “They will all die here today. Each and every one will feed the Doom that Creeps their soul. All except for you.

“Sleep, my sweet,” Melca whispered.

To be concluded…. (really!)

NEXT: LUCTOR ET EMERGO

Sorry!

I'm sorry for the delay in delivering this part.

I don't like waiting much myself, so I apologize making everyone else wait for this chapter.

I really tried, but I just couldn't get the quiet hours together to put all the pieces together.

The next part really is the last part. I have it pretty much drawn out and even if it is an exceptionally long part it should be the last.

I hope you've all enjoyed it as much as I have and I hope you enjoy the ending.

Best regards to all and Happy Holidays!

Interesting chapter. Great set up with some good tickles as well. Looking forward to the final part!

awesome work, asexpected Yats. By the way, you've been nominated. ;)

Thanks!

awesome work, asexpected Yats. By the way, you've been nominated. ;)

Thank you for the compliment and thanks for the nomination. It's real honor to have people comment about Tenderfoot.

I hope to satisfy everyone with a good, solid ending.

What's New

4/23/2024
Visit the TMF Welcome Forum and take a moment to say hello!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back