• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

coming soon: more stories from Primetime

primetime

Verified
To all the fans of my work, I know it has been a very long time since I wrote anything new. But with the Christmas holidays coming up, I will actually have time to write some stories. I plan to come out with another Ticklish Nerd story, as well as some of my wrestling series and a new story.

I really do appreciate all the fans who love my work. I am really making an effort to come out with something new before this year ends. Thank you for your patience and look out for some new stuff.

Prime, great to see ya again. Maybe we'll get to write a story together in 08, as I've already worked with great writers like Scinsor, Amkes, and Invisible Ink. It's PRIME TIME!!!!

Welcome back man. Thought we were going to have to start sending out search parties for you

Prime I am sure that when you get finished and post, it will really be worth the wait!

Good to have you:bowing: back!

Welcome back, Primetime.

Great news. I'd love to see another installment of the excellent Basement series.

A return of those choice wrestling stories would be

so great ... Hollywood ... Francesca ... Disciplinarian ... Ice Cold (with standards permanantly inscribed on her soles!) ... miss those stories a lot

Prime - drop me a line at [email protected] if you're so inclined ... wanted to discuss something with you

Great news, can't wait for the next Ticklish Nerd installment!

What's New

4/25/2024
Visit Tickle Experiement for clips! Details in the TE box below!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back