• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Accidental Tickling(True)

tcrewme

TMF Expert
Hey all,
I had another incident involving accidental tickling!!
As I mentioned around Christmas time, I accidently tickled another lady I thought was my wife at the local mall...well it happened again!!!
My wife and I went out to the same mall as Christmas time and did the same thing, we walk together for a bit and then we seperate and she checks out the ladies clothing and I check out Spensers gifts and a few other spots. Then we regroup and circle back around and leave.
Well we set up the normal location and I swear I saw my wife, same shirt color, same body type. I could have sworn it was my wife and thinking that it was my very ticklish wife, I tickled her pretty aggressivly all over her ribs...Problem the ribs did not belong to my wife, just woman who had just as ticklish ribs and the same look from the back, but she was a very different woman from the front LOL!!!
The thing was when I tickled, she leaned forward and her hair blocked her face, so I tickled a bit longer, until she finally turned around!!! I was sooo shocked, I couldn't believe I had done it again.
I had tickled a complete stranger who looked just like my wife.
The lady was a bit surprised and not too shaken and pun intended laughed it off(Shew). She was like no biggie, I can always use a good laugh. Then she said something that was a pretty cool complement(for a tickler), "You tickle so gently but it tickles like hell..." I apolgized and we seperated and that was the end of that...
Just thought I would pass along this fun incident...

What's New

4/18/2024
Need to report a post? Click the report button to its lower left!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back