• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Pent up frustrations...(True)...M/F

tcrewme

TMF Expert
Hey all this is my day for posting true stories I guess!!!

I should start this story with a disclaimer, my wife brought the following incident on her ticklish self...

My wife is about 5'10, size 10 feet and she is a smaller BBW.
And she is extremely ticklish all over, espcially her feet!
Her feet are soft from constant attention(from me) and a bit flat, her big toe shorter than the rest but nice and long.
Anyway, my wife had been teasing me(unintentionally) with her feet all week long.
Foot sticking out from under the covers, sitting on her foot at a restraunt, walking around barefoot while cleaning the kitchen floor, just the things to drive me nuts and build up what I call "tickle frustration". Yeah, there are the quick tickles but if you don't get in a "good" tickle, then the tickle frustration builds, well it built quick in me this week.
But a little background, my wife is a thrasing ticklee and not really a willing ticklee, she likes the end results...:devil:
So she will fight me off pretty good when I go near her feet, so I usually stick to her ribs and pits.
But I was really in a foot tickling mood...
So I read a while ago about someone using a large towel to wrap around the ankles to hold them still.
So I experimented a little bit on my own ankles, see how best and quick to get the towel "set up".
I laid out my plan...
I knew she would be coming home from the store soon, so I quickly put some of my tickling toys in a nearby spot in the bedroom on the floor, and the towel twisted up at the ready.
When she walked in the bedroom, from my calling, I quickly tickled her to the ground, attacking her ribs and pits, where she does her normal, collapes and fight(perfect :D )
I worked her down near the towel and sat on her knees/thights and then wrapped the towel quickly around her one ankle, hunched up and knelt on that end, grabbed her other ankle and finished the twisting and put the other end under my other knee.
Now my weight is on her calves/knees and she can't wiggle her feet because they are trapped in the towel!!!
She already knows what is coming but she was expecting to be able to pull her feet out from under my legs but the towel stopped her from being able to get free...
I grabbed my tools and went to work, no teasing, no goockie goochie goo, I just opened the baby oil bottle and grapped my 2 inch soft tipped hair brush(find one, they work great).
I ticklingly applied the oil to her screams of mercy and ran the brush up and down her soft, creamy soles, over her heels, back and forth over her arches, and worked the brush into the crannies of her ticklish toes.
She was laughing like crazy and really trying to get her legs/feet free but the towel was holding amazingly well.
I continued on her soles with the brush for a bit and then I got out my other favorite tickle toy, the electric toothbrush.
(I prefer the Oral-b kind, with the narrow, long head)
I turned on the toothbrush and was running it over her toes while the brush ran across her soles. She went into silent laughter, so I stopped with the hair brush and concentrated the toothbrush on her toes and the balls of her feet. She was laughing her HEHE EHEHAHHAHHE NEEEEHEHEH NOOOOO'sssss and banging her fists on the floor. I knew she couldn't take much more of this intense tickling, so I finished with my oiled fingers all over her feet.
I would say I tickled her feet for a good half hour.
Here is the weird, cool thing, she was really turned on :eek: :D :eek: after all the tickling...needless to say so was I.
Anyway, just posting a quick, true story that happened not too long ago.
See ya all...:)

What's New

4/16/2024
Clips4Sale is the webs largest site to buy fetish clips! Visit today.
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back