• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

The Osbournes Tickling m/f, mf/f

youri0789

TMF Novice
The Osbournes

“Finally that fucking banging has stopped!” moaned Kelly, “I mean what the hell is that freak doing in there?”
“Leave him be Kelly,” said Sharon, “at least he’s out of trouble”
“No, I’m going to see what he’s up to!” with that Kelly stormed upstairs to confront Jack. She banged hard at his door. “Jack what the hell are you doing, let me in!”
“Just a minute Kell’!” replied Jack

Suddenly Jack opened the door and let Kelly in. In the middle of the room stood Jacks new toy, he had built himself a medieval rack! It had stocks at the end for the feet and straps at the other end, which were attached to a crank wheel; this could be turned in order to stretch the person on the rack.

“What the fuck is that!” laughed Kelly
“It’s a rack,” replied Jack
“Yeah Jack I can see what it is but why do you have one in your room?”
“I don’t know just thought it would be cool, I guess, wanna try it?”
“No way” said Kelly stubbornly
“Aww come on Kell,” said Jack as he edged towards her.
Kelly made a run for the door but Jack caught hold of her waist and managed to wrestle her to the ground. Kelly began to scream but Jack clamped a hand over her mouth before hauling her over to his rack. He lifted her on and managed to clamp her legs in the stocks. Next he secured her arms and then stood back to admire his creation.

“Let me up Jack,” ordered Kelly “or I’ll scream”
“Go ahead, nobody will hear, Dad’s on tour and moms car just left the driveway”
Kelly fell silent, Jack just laughed.
Kelly was wearing black cargo pants and a black sleeveless top. She had wrinkled milky white bare feet, with surprisingly well-kept toenails painted pink.
“Right you look a bit comfy their Kell,” with that Jack began to tighten the wheel stretching Kelly’s body. As he turned, Kelly’s shirt began to rise revealing a slightly plum belly, and stretched her flawless armpits further past her head.
“Jack, have you gone mad? You’re gonna pull my arms and legs outta joint!” screamed Kelly.
“Relax I’m not gonna stretch you any further,
“Well what are you gonna do asshole?”
“I’m gonna TICKLE you!!”
Jack suddenly plunged ten probing fingers into Kelly’s abdomen sensing her into a squealing mess. Her begging and pleading went unnoticed by jack as his fingers explored every inch of snow-white skin. He wiggled a finger in and out of her bellybutton, which drove Kelly mad before spider crawling up Kelly’s ribs and under her shirt. Suddenly Jacks fingers retreated, but Kelly’s relief was short lived as he began scraping his hands up and down her ultra sensitive armpits. Kelly had given up begging and simply laughed and squealed uncontrollably. Her black mascara ran down her cheeks and her jet black hair clung to her forehead amongst the sweat.

Jack decided to give Kelly a break. Kelly panted so much she thought her lungs may collapse. Her stomach ached and her throat was dry.
“Please Jack let me go!” she begged… “Jack where are you going? No, no please not my feeeeeetttttttt!!!!!”
Kelly’s small feet were flawless; she took great care of them even though they were by far the most ticklish spot of an extremely ticklish body. Jack knew this and had used it against her a number of times. Kelly had nightmares about the times Jack and his friends had pinned her down or even tied her up and tickled them. Jack and Ozzy had even buried her in the sand on the families last holiday and the two of them had tickled her for two hours until she passed out.

Jack was now in the process of launching full-scale warfare against Kelly’s soft soles. He wrote insulting messages and played tic-tac-toe with himself and with one of his friends via his web cam. Kelly had totally lost control and was into a stage of silent laughter. Jack explored her toes as well as her heels and arches. Suddenly Jack stopped.

“Thank god!” thought Kelly
“Hey Kell’ you wanna make a deal?”
“Oh yeah right asshole!”
“No serious Kelly, I’ll let you go if you help me get mom!”
“Deal!” laughed Kelly, she couldn’t wait.

Sharon returned from shopping and was wearing black trousers with a white turtleneck jumper and black thong sandals. She was surprised by the silence and went upstairs to see where everyone was.

“Jack, Kelly!” She yelled, “Where are you?”
“In here mom!” replied Kelly
She headed towards Jacks room where he had just released Kelly, “What the hell is that Jack?” she asked
“It’s a rack mom, I built it!” said Jack
“Come on mom give it a go,” suggested Kelly
“No chance,” replied Sharon

Kelly and Jack moved towards their mother until they had her cornered. Kelly through a sheet from Jack’s bed over her mother and they bundled her towards the rack. Jack lifted his mother onto the bench whilst Kelly secured her arms and legs, before removing the sheet.

“Come on guys, let me up I’m fucking serious!” ordered Sharon
Her kids ignored their mother’s pleas and Jack began to crank the wheel. The stretching caused her shirt to rise revealing a more toned but just as ticklish belly as her daughter.
“Come on what you gonna do, stretch me?” asked Sharon
“Oh no mom were gonna TICKLE you!” said Kelly and Jack in unison.

Jack worked his mothers’ midriff, he couldn’t believe how ticklish she was, and everywhere his fingers went streams of hysterical laughter greeted them. Meanwhile Kelly began to remove her mothers’ shoes. Just like Kelly her mother had extremely ticklish feet, she kept her feet well pedicured and her toes were painted a deep shade of red. Her soles were slightly darker than Kelly’s and a lot more wrinkled but were as soft as the day she was born.
Kelly explored all over them trying to find the most ticklish spot. She ran her fingers up and down her soles and in and out the gaps between her toes. Kelly also teased her mother, playing these little piggies as well as kitchie-kooing.

The tickling went on for a good hour. Sharon was close too passing out, Jack and Kelly had never realised how ticklish their mother was, and loved the power they had over her. Eventually they decided to let her go.

Jack helped his mother onto his bed where she just lay there silently.
“Geez, I don’t know who’s the most ticklish out of you two!” laughed Jack.
“I think mom was worse than me!” replied Kelly
Sharon had not lost her fighting spirit, no matter how drained she was. “Oh, come on Kelly, we all know you’re the most ticklish in this family, you even peed yourself the last time I tickled you!”

The arguing continued, Jack simply sat back proudly admiring his new toy. Suddenly Jack had an idea.
“Ok, I have an idea. You too both get a turn to tickle each other on the rack. You cannot be freed until you say the safe word…Ozzy! Whoever lasts the longest wins!”
“No contest, I’ll win easily!” said Kelly confidently
“Okay if your so confident, whoever wins gets to tickle the loser for as long as the want…NAKED!” said Sharon, confident she would win.
“Deal,” said Kelly nervously
“EUGH, I want no more to do with this said Jack and he walked off.

They tossed a coin to decide who would go first, “Heads!” called Kelly, the coin landed on tails. Sharon decided to tickle Kelly first.
Kelly went to lie down on her back. “Wait!” ordered Sharon, “On your front please,”
Kelly laid on her front wondering what her mother had planned. Sharon secured her and then turned the wheel to stretch her body tight.

Suddenly Kelly felt her mom pulling her pants down to reveal a chubby white arse and a sexy black thong, and then her mom disappeared. “What the hell is going on?” thought Kelly.
She was about to find out. Her mother returned with a ball of string and tied on end around the to of Kelly’s thong, she then tied the other end to the crank wheel at the top of the rack. As she turned the wheel Kelly’s thong began to ride further and further up her as crack revealing more and more of her ass. When Sharon had finished Kelly was totally immobile due to the pain if she moved but Sharon had also revealed one of Kelly’s most ticklish areas.
She began to scrape her long fingernails all over Kelly’s ass; Kelly could not believe her ass was that ticklish. However Kelly succeeded in managing not to say the safe word.
Next, Sharon moved to Kelly’s bare feet. Using the same tactics as before Sharon caused Kelly’s pale little feet to wiggle and dance in a vein attempt to stop the tickling after a few minutes Kelly screamed out and the tickling stopped. Sharon let Kelly up. “I can’t believe you wedgied me and tickled my ass!” complained Kelly
“I can’t believe how ticklish it is,” laughed Sharon, “imagine how bad it’ll be when your totally naked!”
“Don’t be so sure mom, 7mins 36 is a good time”
Sharon knew this but was confident she could do it. Kelly didn’t mess about. Having secured Sharon’s big toes she began a full-scale assault on her mom’s bare feet. Sharon screamed with laughter and the tickling drove her wild. Sharon began to panic thinking she wouldn’t be able to last. Kelly worked under and between her toes and scribbled her nails all over Sharon’s sensitive soles. Then Kelly began nibbling on her arches this was all too much for Sharon as she screamed “OZZY!”.

Kelly untied her mom and the both nervously looked at the clock…..

Please give me some feedback. Also let me know who you want to see win, and any ideas for the next part!!

What's New

4/18/2024
Need to report a post? Click the report button to its lower left!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back