• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Holly's Jolly Christmas Story (F/F)

TKForce

1st Level Orange Feather
WARNING! This story contains sexual tickling as well as lesbian and Christmas themes. If you are offended by these topics or are not 18+ years old do not read this story, otherwise enjoy.
WARNING! The characters that appear in this story belong to me but I would like it known, that the views and opinions expressed by the characters that appear in this story do not necessarily reflect the views and opinions of myself. Thank you and please enjoy.

Holly's Jolly Christmas Story by TKForce :santasmil

--------------------------------------------------------------------------

Once upon a time, not to long ago there lived a young woman named Holly Farhold. Holly was
many things. She was 19 years old. She was 5'6. She was a blonde with long gorges hair.
She was beautiful. She was intelligent. She was witty and most of all she was a rich,
spoiled, brat. All of her life Holly had wanted stuff. Big stuff, small stuff, cheap
stuff, expensive stuff. It didn't really matter what the stuff in question was because
Holly wanted everything she saw. Maybe it was the fact her parents never really spent any
time with her and instead just tried to buy her love. Maybe it was the looks of envy and
jealousy that she enjoyed seeing in the eyes of the other neighbourhood children when she
was younger and she played with her wondrous toys. Maybe it was just plane old greed, or a
bit of all three. What ever it was, Holly just could not seem to get enough stuff,
belongings and possessions to ever satisfy her desires.

Then one year it happened but before I explain what it is, I have to tell you one other
thing first. Holly hated knowing there was something she did not have and instantly did
what ever she could do to get it but if there was one thing that Holly hated more than not
having something it was being denied something that Holly felt she was entitled to. That my
friends is what happened, that was what, it was. You see it all started last year when
Holly had turned 18 years of age. It was December and it started out as a perfectly normal
December for Holly. She started by donating large sums of cash to various charities. So
that she could tip the naughty and nice scales. In effect cooking the books of Santa's
naughty and nice list so she would get all the presents she wanted. Santa Claus was no fool
but he realized that all the money Holly donated to charities each year meant that lots of
children that ordinally would not have a marry Christmas could and so he let Holly slide on
to the nice list each year in spite of Holly's rather greedy demeanor knowing that if he
didn't only the children the charities helped would truly suffer. After Holly's
traditional, massive charitable donations Holly began work on her Christmas wish list which
she expected to have filled to the letter and what a list it was. Holly had filled her list
with CDs, DVDs, stereos, computers, video games, clothes, books, snacks, perfumes, make-up
and toys, all of all shapes and sizes. After Holly sent her list out to Santa she was
surprised to get a letter back from him and was shocked at what it said.

The letter in question read as follows. "From the desk of Santa Claus C/O the toy factory
in the north pole. Dear miss Holly Farhold, we here at Santa's toy factory in the north
pole regret to inform you that according to our records you have turned 18 years of age in
the past year and are therefore ineligible for further present deliveries on Santa's rout.
We here at the toy factory wish you all the best in the future and thank you kindly for your
years of consistent nice behaviour. Happy Birthday and Love from Santa Claus, Mrs. Claus,
their children and the elves."

Holly simply couldn't believe her eyes. No more presents because she had turned 18 but
Holly had earned those presents, deserved those presents she was entitled to them, Holly
thought to herself. So it was that year Holly went down to the mall to see one of Santa's
helpers.

At the mall Holly went up to the Santa's work shop, that the mall had set up for the kids.
She went up to the head of the line and sat on the lap of the Santa's helper. Then Holly
began to explain things to him as she showed him the letter she had received. Holly
explained to the Santa's helper how she was on the nice list every year, how she had already
given her money to charities this year, how she had earned, deserved, was entitled to those
gifts and that there must be someway an exception could be made to this stupid rule that was
keeping Holly from the presents that were rightfully hers.

As nicely and respectfully as possible the Santa's helper told Holly that while he
understood how upset she seemed to be there was simply no exception that could be made.
Santa Claus delivers gifts to children and not to adults, it was as simple as that. The
Santa's helper told Holly that as an adult she was going to have to get used to not getting
everything she wanted.

That was the worst thing anyone could have ever said to Holly, as far as she was concerned
anyway. Holly promptly stood up and in a rage she kicked the Santa's helper in the shin.
Then Holly picked up one of the elves working there at the mall and hurled it across Santa's
workshop. Still on a rampage Holly knocked over the better part of half of the candy cane
forest before she was dragged form the display and ejected from the mall by no less than
three security guards.

Now it was one year later and Holly had come up with a plan. Holly's plan was designed to
get what rightfully belonged to her and would allow Holly to get revenge on Santa Claus as
well. It was December again and Holly had chartered a privet Jet to take her to the north
pole on the day before Christmas eve. She was going to break into Santa's toy factory and
steal all of the presents for all the children of the world. Once Holly had done this not
only would she have the gifts that she had been denied but every child on earth would know
just how miserable she had felt last year and they would hate Santa Claus for it as much as
Holly did.

When Holly arrived at the toy factory she saw a note on the front door that made Holly's
eyes light up with glee.

The note read as follows. "Dear visitor I am greatly sorry but me, my family and the elves
have finished the toy production for this year and we have gone out for the evening to
unwind in preparation for the big trip tomorrow. Please return the day after tomorrow and
we would love to invite you in for eggnog and Christmas cookies. Much love Santa Claus,
Mrs.Claus, our children and the elves."

Perfect, this was going to be easier than Holly had thought. It seemed that no one was
there and now holly knew for certain that the toys were finished. Holly wouldn't even need
to be quiet while she broke in or when looking for the gifts. What a spot of luck.

Holly tried the door knob and found it was unlocked. She crept inside, still being somewhat
quiet just incase. Holly saw a factory before her but not a toy in sight. "They must be
somewhere around here. I'll try in the back, I guess." Holly thought to herself as she made
her way through the factory and through a door that seemed it would head into a back area.
Holly emerged into a hallway with many rooms along the sides. As Holly looked in the rooms
she noticed to her surprise they didn't seem to be storage rooms as Holly would have guessed
but bedrooms instead. "Santa Claus, his family and or the elves must live in the factory
but where are those damn toys." Holly mumbled to herself as she looked in a bedroom that
looked like the type that might belong to a young woman. Then Holly's heart nearly skipped
a beat as she heard a female voice calling from else where in the factory.

"Hello, is someone there? I thought everyone else had gone out tonight." The female voice
called out.

The voice sounded young maybe a few years older than Holly. Holly thought to herself as she
ducked quickly into the bedroom she had been looking in and then hopped into the closet she
found inside the bedroom as she heard footsteps heading her way. Holly peaked out of the
closet and saw a young woman walk into the room. The woman had long shining black hair done
back into an attractive ponytail. She was probably a couple of years older than Holly was,
just as Holly had thought and the woman also had a very firm and shapely looking body.
Holly was curious about what the woman was wearing though as the woman was dressed in a red
jacket with white fur trim, a red hat with white fur trim and last and definitely least a
red mini skirt with white fur trim. This woman in red was dressed sort of like what Holly
thought Mrs.Claus would dress like but she didn't look anything like what Holly would expect
Mrs.Claus to look like. "This woman is so hot and young. If this is Mrs.Claus, Santa has
traded in and traded up." Holly thought to herself.

"Hello, I could have sworn I heard someone here." The woman in red said as she looked about
the room.

Holly had to act quickly before the woman in red noticed her in the closet. So Holly took a
handkerchief form her pocket with one hand and a bottle of chloroform Holly was now glad
that she had brought with her, in her other hand. Holly soaked the handkerchief in a small
quantity of chloroform and then closed the bottle tightly. Then Holly sprang form the
closet and snugged the chloroformed handkerchief over the nose and mouth of the woman in
red. After a few muffled shouts and weak struggles the woman in red went limp in Holly's
arms.

"Maybe I can use this woman to help me find the toys." Holly said to herself as she gently
layed the woman in red on the bed that was in the room.

Holly used the time the woman in red was unconscious to first strip her of her outer
garments. Holly found that beneath the red clothing the woman was wearing a red satin bra
and red satin panties. Holly also striped herself down a few layers because Holly was
wearing some warm clothing to protect herself from the weather at the north pole and Holly
notice the temperature in this place was quite cozey. So Holly peeled off a few layers of
her own clothes until she was only wearing a tight pair of shorts and a tank top that was a
size to small for her but looked very flattering on Holly none the less. In fact when Holly
was finished undressing she had few more articles of clothing than her unconscious victim
did. Next Holly found some nylons in a dresser drawer in the bedroom she and the
unconscious woman were in and then used the nylons to tie the woman to the bed in a spread
eagle position. Finally Holly sat down on the bed next to the woman that was still sporting
red considering her matching undergarments and just watched her and waited for her to begin
to stir. Holly told herself she had only striped the woman down to her underwear to scare
the woman. So when the woman in red woke up restrained and in her bra and panties she would
be cooperative about helping Holly find the toys but Holly was starting to realize she was
enjoying the view of this buxom, hard bodied, scantily clad woman.

"What... What happened? Why can't I move?" The woman in the red underwear asked as she
started to wake and noticed the restraints.

"Hello there Mrs.Claus. My name is..." Holly began to say.

"I'm not Mrs.Claus. I'm... Well I suppose you could call me Miss Claus because Mrs.Claus
is my mom. My name is Sandra, Sandra Claus." The woman in the red undergarments said
interrupting Holly.

"Your Santa Claus and Mrs.Claus's daughter and your name is Sandra, Sandra Claus?" Holly
asked in disbelief.

"Yes that's right." Sandra said with a smile and a nod.

"Do you hate your parents a little bit for naming you that?" Holly asked finding the almost
pun name a little odd.

"No I think my name is very nice. Why? Don't you think it's nice?" Sandra asked with a
pout.

"Oh yes. It's a very pretty name and it belongs to a very pretty girl." Holly replied quite
flustered. That was strange Holly thought to her self. She had felt rather compelled to
complement the beautiful Miss Sandra Claus and Holly was not sure why. Holly was used to
getting complements. Holly enjoyed getting complements almost as much as getting stuff but
she was not used to giving complements and Holly didn't recognise the warm feeling she got
when Sandra smiled and blushed at the complement.

"Thank you... wait a second I'm tied to my bed and I've been striped to my underwear. What
is going on here?" Sandra demanded while still blushing.

"Oh right, I tied you up and striped you down so you would agree to tell me where all the
gifts are." Holly explained as though it was the most normal thing in the world.

"Holly you can't. Those gifts are for all the children of the world and like the letter
said last year you are to old to get toys from my dad anymore." Sandra told Holly.

"Hey how did you know my name and how did you know about the letter I got?" Holly asked.

"First of all, Claus family magic and second of all, I was the one who sent you the letter
Holly." Sandra explained.

"Claus family magic? Wait, you sent the letter? You're the reason I'm not getting presents
anymore?" Holly asked in outrage.

"No, the rule that my dad brings gifts to children and not to adults is the reason your not
getting presents anymore. I just happened to be the one who sent you the letter to inform
you of it." Sandra explained. "It is however a rule I support and I was really hoping you
would take the news more maturely and not take such drastic measures."

"I have no interest in maturity. The only interest I have is in getting what I was entitled
to and making your father pay for making me miserable last year." Holly said.

"Well I won't have any part of it. I guess I should be more scared tied down to my bed in
my underwear and all, even if it is by an incredibly attractive young woman but I just don't
think you have it in you to hurt me. Even if you did only sneak on to the nice list every
year. I just don't think anybody with such pretty eyes could be very mean." Sandra said
with a smirk and a wink.

"Oh yeah, well don't be to sure." Holly said as she poked Sandra in the rib cage. Holly was
starting to feel flustered again by the complements Sandra had given her but besides that
Holly knew Sandra was right about her not being able to hurt anyone. Stealing was one thing
as long as it was to teach a lesson but causing bodily harm was a little to harsh for
Holly's taste. Plus Holly didn't want to do anything to mar Sandra's pretty body. Wait
what was Holly thinking she wasn't here to make friends with this sexy dark haired beauty.
Holly was here to get what she was entitled to, what she wanted. Holly was just getting a
little less sure of what she did want.

"Hehe (giggle) that tickles." Sandra protested at Holly's rib poke.

"Tickles? Are you a little bit ticklish?" Holly smiled and asked. Now Holly was beginning
to come up with a plan.

"You wouldn't dare." Sandra scolded.

"Oh I think I might." Holly said in a singsong voice as she wiggled her fingers toward
Sandra threateningly.

"Don't you (giggle) tickle (giggle) me." Sandra warned already giggling at the sight of
Holly's wiggling fingers. Sandra knew she was deathly ticklish and on one hand the thought
of being at the mercy of Holly's tickling fingers frightened Sandra no end but on the other
hand the thought of being at Holly's mercy excited Sandra in a way she had not felt before.
Sandra both dreaded and yearned for what was to come.

"One more chance Sandra. Where are the toys?" Holly demanded. In truth Holly didn't want
Sandra to answer, not right now anyway. Teasing this cutie all over her gorges body sounded
like it might be more fun than all the toys in Santa's factory.

"I won't help you rob the factory." Sandra stated firmly.

"Fine then here comes the tickling." Holly warned. Holly began to spider her fingers up and
down Sandra's ribs. When Holly's hands reached the bottom of Sandra's ribs Holly would dig
her fingers into Sandra's hips causing Sandra to shriek and buck her hips. When Holly's
hands reached the top of Sandra's ribs Holly would goose Sandra on the undersides of her
breasts causing Sandra to squeal and arch her back.

"HAHAHa(shreak) Stop! HEHEHehe(squeal)HAHAHehe..." Sandra spat out between fits of giggles.
Sandra found her ribs were even more sensitive to Holly's crawling fingers than she had been
expecting and the digging at Sandra's hips felt like little electric jolts. The goosing on
the undersides of Sandra's breasts was another thing entirely as each goose made Sandra gasp
out in surprise and made her pulse pound with expectation.

"No way, I just got started. Let's try out your flat sexy stomach now." Holly replied.
Holly began to cruelly jab and poke her fingers into Sandra's gorges abdomen all around her
navel. Then Holly lowered her head down toward Sandra's tummy where Holly pressed her lips
to Sandra's bellybutton and blew a raspberry into it causing Sandra to cry out and thrash as
much as the nylons that were binding her would allow. After the explosive raspberry Holly
had given to Sandra, Holly slipped the tip of her tongue into Sandra's navel first beginning
to probe then lap vigorously at Sandra's tender bellybutton causing Sandra to squirm and her
eyes to well up with tears. All the while Holly continued to use her fingers to jab and
poke Sandra's abdominal muscles ruthlessly.

"NoHAHAHA not HEHEHEHe myHAHAHAHEHEHe(scream) button!!!HAHAHA..." Sandra cried out. Sandra
pulled desperately at her bindings which stretched slightly but refused to break. Sandra
threw her head form side to side causing her ponytail to whip back and forth violently and
causing the tears that were welling up in her eyes to streak down her face in all
directions. The insistent probing of Sandra's abdomen and navel was unbearable. Sandra had
never even dreamed her stomach could be so viciously attacked.

"Not your cute little bellybutton? Alright let's move down to those dainty feet of yours
then." Holly declared as she withdrew her tongue and with that Holly positioned herself so
that she was kneeling between Sandra's legs in such a way that Holly was facing Sandra's
feet. Holly then leaned forward and began to scrape the finger nails of one hand with
vigour up and down Sandra's left foot. While Holly dragged the finger nails of her other
hand across Sandra's right foot with agonizingly slow strokes. This had the effect of
forcing Sandra to howl with laughter and caused Sandra to begin bucking her hips again this
time in a more steady fashion. Holly found that the attention she was paying Sandra's feet
was making Sandra thrash so much it was becoming difficult for Holly continue tickling
Sandra. Holly adjusted her position so that she was now straddling Sandra's hips in an
effort to keep Sandra steady enough for Holly's continued tickle assault but that had
another unforseen complications as the bucking and gyration of Sandra's hips caused Sandra's
womanhood to rub against Holly and Holly's womanhood to rub against Sandra each in a more
then distracting manner.

"HAHAHA(shriek) Leave HEHEHE my feet HAHAHEHE(moan) alone HAHAHAHA..." Sandra pleaded
throughout a gale of hysterical laughter. This tickling on Sandra's feet was the worst yet.
It was like the ticklish agonies equivalent to walking on burning coals. Then Sandra also
had to deal with the fact that this tickling combined with the rubbing feeling on her
womanhood was making Sandra so hot and bothered she couldn't possibly think straight. The
friction between Sandra's legs and the torture on her sloes was making Sandra's nipples
begin to harden, making her loins feel incredibly warm and her sex was starting to get so
moist that Sandra was not sure how much longer she could hold her libido in check or if she
even wanted to anymore.

"Sorry but playing with your feet is just to much fun." Holly said as she lowered her head
toward Sandra's feet. Holly placed her lips around the toes of Sandra's right foot and
began to suckle the toes. First the big toe then down the line one at a time, then two at a
time, then three. Holly suckled and nibbled her way back and forth over the toes of
Sandra's right foot before moving on to Sandra's left foot and repeating her process. As
Holly suckled Sandra's toes she continued her cruel scratching of Sandra's soles and with
those efforts combined with the girding sensation between the legs of both women Sandra was
screeching and going crazy beneath Holly.

"Stop HAHAHA touching HEHEHEHE...(grunt, moan) my HEHEHAHA feet! HAHAHAHA..." Sandra
continued to beg. It was all becoming to much for Sandra. The toe suckling combined with
the sole tickling and girding feeling on Sandra's sex was all pushing Sandra's libido over
the edge. Sandra was moaning with the laughter quite regularly now and she was bucking her
hips as much to try to get a more steady rubbing on her womanhood as she was because of her
reaction to the tickling sensation raging over her soles.

"Fine we'll try somewhere new if it's what you really want." Holly said as she stoped
playing with Sandra's feet and changed position 180 degrees so that Holly was facing toward
Sandra's head. Holly then reached down with one hand and began to flutter her fingers
around the edge of the hollow under Sandra's left arm. Then Holly used the thumb of the
same hand pressing the thumb into the underarm's hollow and digging and wiggling it
fiendishly as the fingers were still teasing the around edge. Holly then leaned her head
down and pressed her mouth to the hollow of Sandra's right underarm. Immediately Holly blew
a devastating raspberry into the hollow of Sandra's right underarm while she continued to
torment the other underarm with one of her hands and she heard Sandra let out a louder
set of shrieks at that moment then at any other time during the ordeal. Holly followed up
the raspberry by swirling her tongue around the hollow and then using the tongues tip to
prob the hollows centre.

"HAHA Damn it HEHEHE no HAHAHEHE(loud squeal,moan) moreHAHAHA tickling!HEHEHEHE..." Sandra
souted out thourgh her hysteria. The thumb worming its was into Sandra's left hollow was
quickly devouring the last of Sandra's sanity. The tongue swirling around and probing the
centre of the right hollow was a whole different story. The tongue tickled and tortured
just as much as the thumb but also fanned the flames of Sandra's passion hotter than Sandra
had known her passion could burn.

"Just a little bit more I think." Holly replied as she pulled herself away from Sandra's
pits. Holly then retrieved her jacket from the ground where it lay and slipped a jackknife
from a pocket. Holly then opened knife and used the blade to cut Sandra's red satin bra
open in the front. Letting Sandra's firm and perky B-cups pop free from their restraints.
Sandra's beasts were lovely pale orbs and Holly couldn't wait to start playing with and
tickling them. Luckily for Holly she had no reason to wait for very long. So Holly closed
the knife back up, slid it away in her jacket and discarded the jacket once more.

"No please. (giggle, pant) My breasts are so (deep breath) sensitive." Sandra said looking
for mercy as she tried to catch her breath.

"Sorry, I just can't seem to help myself." Holly explained. Holly stated by wiggling her
fingers vigorously against the sides of Sandra's breasts while she used her thumbs to tease
Sandra's achingly hard nipples. Holly also placed her lips on Sandra's cleavage and blew a
raspberry wickedly between them. This last raspberry pushed Sandra's laughter over the edge
into silent laughter. Next Holly changed her tactics. Holly began Using the fingers of her
right hand to furiously stroke along the undersides of Sandra's milky white bosom and the
fingers of her left hand to ruthlessly tickle around the nipple of Sandra's right boob.
While Holly's hands were busy at work Holly started using her mouth to repeatedly kiss,
suckle and to ever so gently nibble the nipple of Sandra's left breast.

"(wheeze, pant) I'll show (gasp, silent giggle) you the (silent howl, silent moan) toys..."
Sandra summoned up all her strength to choke out through her silent torment. Sandra needed
the tickling that was ravaging her body in silent agony to end. Sandra had to do anything
in her power to ensure it ended even at the cost of Christmas. As the only thing Sandra
could truly focus her tickle addled mind on was the massive, blissful orgasm threatening to
explode from her loins. Sandra yearned for that explosion to overwhelm her but it seemed
inhumanely out of reach.

Ignoring Sandra's desperate surrender Holly continued her suckling of one nipple and her
finger play of the other nipple but Holly's right hand abandoned working on the undersides
of Sandra's bosoms in favour of moving down and slipping beneath the front of Sandra's red
satin panties. Once Holly's hand made it beneath Sandra's red satin panties Holly's
fingers began fiendishly tickling Sandra's sopping wet mound with the exception of one
finger which started manipulating Sandra's love button with firm loving strokes.

"YES! HAHAHA... On my (loud moan)HEHEHEHE goodness Holly HAHAHAHEHEHE...(loud shriek)
yes!!!" Sandra howled out as she found her voice. The evil tickling of Sandra's mound and
the loving attention on her love button added to the suckling and tickling of her nipples
allowed the explosive orgasm building within Sandra to finally rip its way savagely through
her glorious, nubile frame and as it did Sandra screamed out, screamed out in laughter,
screamed out in bliss, screamed out as Sandra had never screamed before.

After many minutes filled with orgasmic waves of ecstasy the bedroom scene finally began to
calm down.

"Alright, I said I would take you to the toys so I will." Sandra said in a sullen defeated
manner.

"I don't want the toys anymore." Holly replied.

"You don't?" Sandra said in bewilderment.

"No and I don't think more belongings are what I was looking for to begin with. I just
thought they were but I didn't know what it was that I really wanted until I met you." Holly
explained.

"What do you mean by that?" Sandra asked with a mischievous grin.

"I think you know exactly what I mean." Holly said seductively. "What I really what is
you."

"I think that can be arranged." Sandra said in a sultry fashion.

The two young beauties pressed their lips against each others and kissed a long passionate
kiss.

"After you have some time to catch your breath it's my turn for tickle torture, right?"
Holly asked hopefully.

"You had better believe it you cute little thing you." Sandra replied with a hungry look in
her eyes.

"Don't you dare go easy on me now. Alright beautiful?" Holly requested.

"Going easy on you never even crossed my mind, you sexy little thing." Sandra answered with
a smile and an evil glance at Holly's attractive figure.

:santasmilAnd so it was on that day my friends that Christmas was saved
by both the powers of love and lesbianism
and the joys that are tickling and girl on girl action. :santasmil

:santasmilSo I say to you my friends since all seems to be right,
merry Christmas to all and to all a good night.:santasmil

THE END

:santasmilMerry Christmas or Happy Holidays:santasmil

:santasmilWhich ever holiday greeting is your cup of tea. :santasmil

Thoughts and/or opinions will always be appreciated.

BTW Good news, my injury feels better, I seem to have got past the worst part of my cold and my third Cyberina installment should be coming out near the last of the first week in January if all gose well (which I admit it rarely dose).

P.S. If you still haven't read my first two installments "Cyberina The Beginning"
and "Cyberina Mission One" please do. (I know I'm shameless when it comes to self plugs. Well, learn to live with it.) :jester:

Last edited:
Perhaps

That story was flat out awesome! Please continue with a second part.

I had really meant this to be more of a one shot Christmas theme story but I will definitely consider a second part now that I know there's some interest. If more interest is shown I'll give even more consideration to a sequel and considering this story had over 300 views in about a 24-hour time period that could be considered some extreme interest and be worthy of some extreme consideration. :wow:

Oh and thank you KrazieDog for your awesome comments about my apparently awesome story. :veryhappy

awesome

This story was amazing! You definately got to do a sequel.

This story was amazing! You definately got to do a sequel.

First my story is awesome now it's amazing so I assume that I have gotten
an A on this story. Thank you for your kind words bla2. :veryhappy

Well it seems there is some interest in a sequel, again I'm not promising
one yet. The more interest there is the better the chance but as I may
do a sequel it's question time.

I do have a few ideas on where the story might go and
I wouldn't work on it until after my next Cyberina story but
I was wondering do you people think if I write a sequel,
do you people want to see Sandra get it again or
do you want to see Holly get a taste or
do you think Holly makes a good ler and
you people won't care who she tickles as long as
she does tickle some pretty girl?

Well people reply or pm me with some answers and I may do another
part to this story.

BTW One thought I had is that Holly could have regular adventures on different holidays.
In other word she and Sandra could have a holiday series where I do a story of there
adventures in lots of holidays like Easter or Valentines Day and they, as well as various friends
they may pickup along the way have all kinds of fun.

Last edited:
Good story with an interesting premise behind it. Certainlly original and good, kinky stuff.

Good story with an interesting premise behind it. Certainlly original and good, kinky stuff.

Thanks DEV I'm glad you liked it and I'm also glad someone finally mentioned the premise.
I had thought the plot was fun and amusing.

BTW people that thought this story needed a sequel you get your wish as a plot came to me.
I will be going with the holiday series idea I had and I will even delay my next Cyberina story
by a week as to get out a New Years sequel that I will post on January 1.

I have to say, i'm glad that this is only the first story in a series.

Tis ace. Imaginative, humerous and enjoyable. You've also managed to succesfully use some linguistic features that, in the hands of many other writers, (myself included), would detract from the quality of the story. You've managed to use them to good effect howver.

I look forward to reading the rest of the series when I have time.

To reiterate, tis ace.

I have to say, i'm glad that this is only the first story in a series.

Tis ace. Imaginative, humerous and enjoyable. You've also managed to succesfully use some linguistic features that, in the hands of many other writers, (myself included), would detract from the quality of the story. You've managed to use them to good effect howver.

I look forward to reading the rest of the series when I have time.

To reiterate, tis ace.

Well, I'm so glad you're glad for the series my friend. :)
Originally it was to be a one time Christmas theme story but
it was so popular I had to give my fans what they wanted and
thus the 'Holly's Holiday Series' was born.
Ahh, a humorous fantasy style is what I was going for and
it sounds as though you believe I succeeded thank you.
I'm not sure to which 'linguistic features' you are referring
but I am quite glad that I have managed to use them without
detracting from my stories quality, it's kind of you to say.
I hope you enjoy the rest of the series as much and
I look forward to seeing more of your work as well.
I'm so happy you think the story is aces.
Thanks so much for your reply.

What's New

4/24/2024
If you need to report a post, click the 'report' button to its lower left.
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back