• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

SENTENCING (A tickling story I wrote)

tickleteasing

Verified
SENTENCING (A tickling story I wrote) M/F

SENTENCING
I had just gotten off the airport when I saw something, it was a
black limousine holding up a sign apparantly it was for me. I thought
that one of the people I was working with had sent me a limousine to
pick me up from the airport so I got in. I was in the the back seat and looking through the items in the bar, I went and took out some of the wine and drank it. I began to drink it down and felt funnyh, after a few seconds I passed out.
I awoke a few hours later and I was shackled to the ceiling with
thick thick shackles and my feet were shackled to the ground. I was
trying to move but I could not even move one single inch. I was
completey naked except I was wearing satin hose on my legs. After a few moments of moving my head around I heard a voice say something over a loud speaker. It was a man's voice but I was so scared when he started to talk.
You are hearby sentenced by having your very sanity taken away from you. This will be done with erotic teasing. The longer you last the longer we will last. We will continue doing this until you go mad. If you outlast us, seen sexual relief will be bestowed upon you. However, even if you do you may feel like screaming.
I try to scream but the voice silently says the place is 100 percent sound proof. Then a large video camera comes in and is pointed in the area between my legs. A large TV screen is placed right in front of my face.
For you sentencing you must watch yourself suffer. However, you will be allowed to get out of the suffering by doing one thing. That thing is talking. If you mutter one word then the camera will be turned off and you will be blindfolded.
I was scared at what form of teasing they would use on me. Then a
man with a large black outfit comes in, he is wearing a black mask and gets right in front of my face and holds a long stiff ostrich feather in my face. He tells me that I will be teased until I forget where I am. I can only look at him in fear because I am unable to speak.
He then comes up behind me and lifts my hair in the back and
holding it there for 30 seconds. I am squirming like crazy but I can
barely move. He whispers how he will tickle me all over and he will
make me laugh so hard I will loose my voice. He begins to slowly and
gently nibble on the back of my neck and breath warm air on it. As he
nibbles he licks the skin when it is trapped between his teeeth.
I am already squirming and I am becoming more and more tense. I
moan but I try to hold back from talking. He then moves his tounge all around the sides of my neck. I am getting chills all down my spine. He asks me how tense I am? I am unable to respond I can only stare as I see the fold of skin between my legs BURN from tension.
After nibbling on my neck for minutes he begins to kneel before my feet. He runs his fingers allong the soles of my feet which are covered in satin hose. He tickles them more making me suffer like crazy. I feel like I am going to die becaue I can't talk and all I can do is stare at the monitor. Watching myself get more and more aroused.
Finally after hours of my feet being tickled I scream and beg for him to stop. He tells me that I have talked and because of that I will be blindfolded. After he blindfolds me he tells me what I am being punished for. I am being punished for being tempting and seductive.
He tells me that he has read lots of books about psychology and the one thing he knows about the body, particularly the ticklish body. Is that the mouth may lie but our bodies never do. If tickling is affecting you, your body and the area between your legs will tell the truth.
He constantly asks me if I am going insane and I scream yes.
However, I only hear him scream back that I do not look insane yet and I will be punished for lying. He slowly runs the feather down my lower abdomen. He tickles slowly ever area and every spot until my stomach is beet red from laughing. I am now begging for sexual relief but every time I get to the point of orgasming from the tickling he stops. Just long enough for me to catch my breath.
I then hear him ask me how ticklish my upper thighs are. I scream begging him not to tickle me there or I will go mad. I am told I have already said I have gone mad so I will be punished again for lying. He slowly over a period of five minutes tickles my upper thighs with his fingers brushing the satin against my bare skin. I am squirming and manage to squirm an inch but I hear him punish me more by widening my legs so I can't get away.
He slowly moves down my hose and runs a feather up both of my
upper thighs making it slowly slide towards the soft womanhood between my legs. At this point he tells me my sentence will be made more strict. He takes out a microphone and lets me hear the feather tease my bare skin.
Slowly, he slides the feather inches away from my sore clitoris but slides it away again. Then he circles my nipples but never touches them and slides down again over my lower abdomen which is now burning red from laughing.
I am now drenched with sweat and unable to see as the feather
slides all over me. It is slid down my back and up again. This time I am unable to move. My feet are tickled some more but this time for a full half hour. The hooded stranger stops before I reach the point of orgasming.
This time he is even more cruel he glazes the area one half inch away from my clitoris but never quite touches it. I am screaming now, and I am starting to forget where I am. He asks if I am insane yet, telling me he does not think I am.
This time he asks another question, he asks me if I am now
sexually frustrated. I scream at him that I am, and he again strokes the fold of skin between my legs but stops before I reach the edge. My pubic hair is shaved then and I feel the feather tease the skin, which is now burning with tension.
He comes up behind my neck and whispers to me asking me how
tense I am. This time I am too insane even to answer. He asks how tense my back is, how tense my stomach is, how tense my legs are, is my face red, are my teeth mashing together out of sheer madness. He asks if my feet are now drenched with sweat, he asks if there is wetness between my legs. I give no answer and he again looks between my legs and decides he will torment that wetness but allow it no relief.
By now I am nothing but a screaming raging madwoman. Who is in about to go insane, I need sexual relief to ease my body. I feel the feather go up and down my thighs again, this time its my inner thighs. I laugh until my throat begins to get horse and slowly as I am about to orgasm he stops.
Hours and hours of this go by. All I can do is laugh now and get wetter and wetter, wishing the torment would end. He tickles my feet more and holds my toes back so I can not even wiggle them and I scream but again he stops before the madness goes away.
I wish I would die, I wish I could achieve release from the
tension between my legs. I am told it is to suffer, and it is to pay for me being easily aroused by being tickled. I am told that the weak
muscles and skin inside me, will continue to move and burn with tension, until my sanity is taken away.
My clitoris is now burning with agony. I can't touch myself, and the feather is now moving away it has never once relieved me of its torture. I can't even remember who I am now. All I can do is think and wish the tension the burning tension would leave it. That the sexual frustration and madness I have would leave me.
The tension between my legs is now red, burning red like a
charcoil burning in a deep fryer. All I can do is scream as the feather inches even closer, this time feeling just a soft touch of one of the white area of the feather but again not even close enough to ease my mind which is now praying for the end of this torture.
The wetness is now becoming intense, I can not deny it longer. It is oozing out of me and all I can do is try to hold it in. Trying as best as I can, again I hear the words our mouths lie but our bodies never do. As I begin to ooze more and more out of the sensitive area between my legs.
By now I am unable to scream or laugh and all I can do is moan. Not out of pleasure but out of sexual frustration. I am wishing it would end. The tension in my body is now burning all over, my back is red, my stomach is strawberry red, my feet are sweating, my thighs are wet with agony, and all I can do is feel wetness drip down me and be punished forit.
The blindfold is now removed and the man stands in front of me. He again says the words our mouths lie but our bodies never lie, and runs the feather down my abdmomen, and I scream as he once again stops short of sexual relief. Wetness is now flooding out of me, and I am now insane.
As the feather circles me soaked skin he asks me again if I am insane. I scream yes, but he tells me I am not. He then asks me if I am aroused, and I say yes. He tells me I am not aroused enough.
The feather is now circling my nipples and he watches them get harder and harder wanting to be touched. I am now feeling like I am being punished for being easily aroused and try to hold it in. But the more I hold it in the more I get to sexual relief but he stops right before it happens.
He gets in my nape of my neck and starts to nibble on it and tickles it with his tounge. He orders me to close my eyes, which I do. Then he whispers in my face why he was punishing me.
He whispers in my ear that I was not being punished for being so easily aroused it was for holding it in. I was holding in all that
ticklishness, and all that wetness that was inside of me. I needed to
let that out, if I did not let that out I was going to go mad. He thentells me to relax.
He puts his face within a few inches of my womanhood which is
now burning in agony. He then moves forward and slowly releases all that tension in me with his tounge. I am allowed to relax now and have all that aching tension leave me, leave my back, leave my stomach, leave my feet, leave my legs, and my thighs which were burning with an ache that needed to be stopped.
I did go insane but it was a good type of insanity. It was a
good type I was so tired of holding it in that I had to completely let it out. I felt his tounge stroke my clitoris for several minutes,
tickling it but this time I was allowed to orgasm. As I orgasmed I felt myself go red with happiness. I did not have to be tense anymore, I did not have to be teased anymore. It was ok to be beautiful, it was ok to be sexy, it was ok to be ticklish. It was all right to be admired and allowed to relax.
I felt my body go limp as the wetness between my legs stopped. Then he left for a second and came back and carried me in the shower and layed me there. He washed my private area out with a shower head and I let out a nice long relaxed moan. I was held for hours after that. I never felt so good in my life, I could be normal again.

--

I like your story. It was very good. please write more ^ ^

nobody responded or read it so I am bumping it

Sorry! I just got around to reading it. You really describe the situations well. I like it when I read a story and it unfolds in my mind's eye as I read it. You write very well! Please write more!

Thanks for your writings! Please keep at it!

Peace out!

Hey friend, it is really nice-great seeing you on the forum. I got to admit seen your screen name at the bottom of the page on the forum-clicked on your name and seen you were viewing your old thread "Sentencing" the awesome erotic tickle story you had written a while back. This made me smile. I hope to hear from you soon. I miss you. :bunny::toast::toast::toast::toast::D:blush::whisper::twohugs::twohugs::twohugs::twohugs:;):twohugs::twohugs::twohugs::DanceBun2:

What's New

4/25/2024
Visit Tickle Experiement for clips! Details in the TE box below!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back