• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Oh Well...

TickledToDeath

2nd Level Violet Feather
Due to a sad situation and sad/bad decision by the Organization.......it appears as if we(Myself and the wife) are done with NEST.
:yowzer::shock::ranty:
I will not get into it here.:ranty::disgust::sowrong:

Dang...

What in the world happened? Hope it's not true...take care R

That's unfortunate... unless it was on bad terms I hope the decision is reversed in the future. It would be interesting to speak with you face to face.

That's unfortunate... unless it was on bad terms I hope the decision is reversed in the future. It would be interesting to speak with you face to face.

Always interested in speaking and meeting others.

As far as the terms......as far as I am concerned, those terms were bad and an insult to myself and my integrity as well as the friendships of all involved.

Always interested in speaking and meeting others.

As far as the terms......as far as I am concerned, those terms were bad and an insult to myself and my integrity as well as the friendships of all involved.

Alrighty then good sir, that I can definitely understand... well if you ever head down to the sunshine state... or if I head that way maybe we can coordinate... until then I'll see you on the forum!

Alrighty then good sir, that I can definitely understand... well if you ever head down to the sunshine state... or if I head that way maybe we can coordinate... until then I'll see you on the forum!

My decision to sever all ties to NEST is apparently final since they did not do the right thing to stop it.

Done deal as are we with NEST.

This is an unfortunate response to an already unfortunate situation. We did not intend for this to be made public, lest it further compromise the privacy of those involved. However, since it has now been made so, and in the interest of clarity, allow us to explain the situation.

It was brought to our attention during the time of NEST 2007 that someone may have betrayed the confidence of the NEST hotel location...and in doing so that of all NEST attendees. We learned of this after TTD & Shygal recieved a phone call from family members at the main NEST hotel.

Since June, we have attempted to work with TTD to help identify those responsible. We have exhausted all avenues of finding this information without receiving more information from TTD. We have not even learned how the family members got the hotel information.

TTD has requested that we give him the list of NEST applicants/attendees (including real names and personal information) in order for him to review it and look for possible suspects. We have declined to do so. We have attempted repeatedly to explain our reasons. It is unfortunate that they have not been accepted. What are those reasons?

1. It is not absolutely clear that it was even a NEST applicant who passed along the information. There are other ways the information could have been obtained by the family members who called them...including but not limitted to something as simple as having called every hotel in the area until they found them.

2. Even if we knew it was a NEST applicant who had passed along the information, we cannot betray the confidentiality promised to well over 100 other innocent people on the basis that a single unknown individual betrayed their promise to keep information confidential.

While we understand and sympathize with the upset that this has caused to TTD & Shygal, we cannot and will not betray the confidentiality promised and owed to our guests. We take that promise very seriously. If more information is provided to us, we would be glad to assist in identifying the culprit...whether it proves to be someone on our guest list or not. But, without more information, our hands are ethically and legally tied.

We are sure that, when the emotional upset of this has died down, neither TTD nor any other gathering host would be able to find fault with this reasoning.

This is the one and only public response that will be made on this subject. It is not up for debate. We simply wished for those reading this thread to know the situation and reasoning in order to avoid misunderstanding or fear of their personal information being shared. That will not happen.

This is an unfortunate response to an already unfortunate situation. We did not intend for this to be made public, lest it further compromise the privacy of those involved. However, since it has now been made so, and in the interest of clarity, allow us to explain the situation.

It was brought to our attention during the time of NEST 2007 that someone may have betrayed the confidence of the NEST hotel location...and in doing so that of all NEST attendees. We learned of this after TTD & Shygal recieved a phone call from family members at the main NEST hotel.

Since June, we have attempted to work with TTD to help identify those responsible. We have exhausted all avenues of finding this information without receiving more information from TTD. We have not even learned how the family members got the hotel information.

TTD has requested that we give him the list of NEST applicants/attendees (including real names and personal information) in order for him to review it and look for possible suspects. We have declined to do so. We have attempted repeatedly to explain our reasons. It is unfortunate that they have not been accepted. What are those reasons?

1. It is not absolutely clear that it was even a NEST applicant who passed along the information. There are other ways the information could have been obtained by the family members who called them...including but not limitted to something as simple as having called every hotel in the area until they found them.

2. Even if we knew it was a NEST applicant who had passed along the information, we cannot betray the confidentiality promised to well over 100 other innocent people on the basis that a single unknown individual betrayed their promise to keep information confidential.

While we understand and sympathize with the upset that this has caused to TTD & Shygal, we cannot and will not betray the confidentiality promised and owed to our guests. We take that promise very seriously. If more information is provided to us, we would be glad to assist in identifying the culprit...whether it proves to be someone on our guest list or not. But, without more information, our hands are ethically and legally tied.

We are sure that, when the emotional upset of this has died down, neither TTD nor any other gathering host would be able to find fault with this reasoning.

This is the one and only public response that will be made on this subject. It is not up for debate. We simply wished for those reading this thread to know the situation and reasoning in order to avoid misunderstanding or fear of their personal information being shared. That will not happen.

Lets not make this a thread of war or opening any more than has already been....opened however I did indeed submit a weeded down list but if I provided the information you requested of me, I wouldn't need the NEST organizers to provide me with anything because I already would have had it!:shock::ranty::happyfloa:angel::illogical:wow::confused::rolleyes:

I don't know why.....

I dont' know why I'm even responding...but I'm just curious....IF a family member needed to get ahold of me while I was at a NEST event....and they called the hotel, looking for me specifically....That's forbidden by the rules?

I clearly must be missing something.

I guess the onlly reason I even voiced-up was because:
1. I hope to attend a NEST someday and want to make sure I know the rules

2. Both NEST and TTD are extremely valuable members of this community. It's a shame a misunderstanding will separate the two.

Here's hoping 2008 will patch things up! Cheers!

2. Both NEST and TTD are extremely valuable members of this community. It's a shame a misunderstanding will separate the two.

Here's hoping 2008 will patch things up! Cheers!

I am not as valuable to this community as you make me out to be. Thanks nevertheless.

TTD:eek:

Due to a sad situation and sad/bad decision by the Organization.......it appears as if we(Myself and the wife) are done with NEST.
:yowzer::shock::ranty:
I will not get into it here.:ranty::disgust::sowrong:

awww of all gatherings i attend your not going to be there!was hoping to meet the dearest peewee. :sadcry::(:scared:

TTD , I am sad to see you won't be attending Nest at all in the future :( . I myself will miss you and your wife in attendance :twohugs:
Take care and I hope to see you and your wife sometime in the future :D

What's New

4/19/2024
Check out the huge number of thicklign clips that can be found at Clips4Sale. The webs biggest fetish clip store!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back