• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

The Quest: A Ticklish Fantasy F/M

Lady Feathers

TMF Poster
Rhyse was sitting in his psychiatrist's office, staring blanking into space when a young woman sat down next to him. She was tall with long, red hair and bright blue eyes, which sparkled when she laughed. She was wearing a long flowing dress, with designs of feathers on it. Rhyse looked over at her and smiled, fascinated by how pretty she was.

Rhyse turned to speak with her quietly to make the time pass more easily. She smiled and introduced herself as Mira. Soon the two were talking like they were old friends, laughing at shared jokes. Mira sat very close to Rhyse and slid her hand around his waist, letting her nails graze his skin through his shirt. Rhyse jumped and pulled away.

Mira laughed.."What's the matter, love.. Ticklish?" Rhyse smiled weakly and nodded. "It's why I am here in therapy.. my ticklishness seems to have invaded most of my life, except work. There I can control my tickly urges."

Mira slipped her hand into his. As the two hands touched, Rhyse seemed to enter a dream. The dream flashed by him, but not before he saw himself naked and seated in a chair.. his arms tied up and his feet locked in stocks. He saw himself giggling and struggling to make the tickling stop. He saw his bare feet being tickled by a devilish looking creature, his pointed nails stroking up and down Rhyse's bare feet.

Mira closed her eyes as their hands touched and saw the same image. She let his hand go and whispered in his ear... "You are the one.. the one I have been searching for. You must come withe me now to start the Quest to save our Queen"

Rhyse turned to Mira and nodded. He though he might get a few laughs out of her, but Mira was dead serious and pulled him out of the waiting room.

Rhyse looked at her and said, "What if I don't want to do your Quest?" Mira smiled and looked at Rhyse. "Then I will strip you and tie you and tickle you till you do!" Mira slipped her fingertip into Rhyse's belly button and began slowly tickling inside his navel. Rhyse began giggling and tried to protect his belly, but couldn't

"All right! All right!! I'll do your stupid quest for your Queen.. just stop tickling me!!!" Mira smiled and took her fingertip out of his belly button.

Mira took Rhyse to her apartment, to a secret room. They sat down together and Rhyse listened while she told him why her Queen must be saved.

"Queen Lydia has ruled our realm for many years without a problem, until the appearance of the Mordred. the Mordred are devilish creatures who use torture to torment you.. many kinds of torture, but the one they love the most is tickling you to torment you. Once they find out you are ticklish, they keep torturing you until you are weak from laughter. Then they steal your Realm. This is what has happened to my Queen. She allowed them into her royal court because they told her they had certain supplies to trade. Once they entered the inner circle of the royal court, one hid and watched Queen Lydia until he saw what he was waiting for. This devilish creature spied on Queen Lydia as her betrothed and she were in a playful mood, he tickling Lydia. During the night, the Mordred cast a spell on Lydia's betrothed and took her away to a secret place. They have her stripped and tied to a frame. they are tickling her constantly,as Lydia is an extremely ticklish woman."

Rhyse shifted on the couch. "What does this have to do with me? I'm not a part of your Realm." Mira nodded. "You are. You were sent here to fulfill this Quest. You were sired by a wizard who belonged to the Feather Caste. These are the ones in our Realm who are particularly ticklish. It was foretold that our Queen would be captured and suffer torments by the touch of feathers and long tipped nails.. all tools for tickle torture."

"You want me to believe this.. this crap! Can you prove it?" Mira slid closer to Rhyse and ripped open his shirt. He had a tattoo of a feather on his upper pec. "See this tattoo?" asked Mira. Rhyse got nervous. "Please.. don't touch me there!" Mira smiled... "Why not?" she teased Rhyse slid away from her... "Please.. Please don't.. I'm.. I'm so ticklish on that spot. tickle me there and my whole body gets more ticklish." Mira slid her fingertip on his tattoo. Rhyse fell back on the couch giggled like ticklish school boy. Suddenly, as Mira kept tickling Rhyse's tattoo, he fell into a dream like state and saw an image of Queen Lydia, naked, her ribs being tickled by two devilish creatures. Laughter spilled out of her as she pleaded for mercy. Then the image changed to Rhyse and his Wizard father. Rhyse was being tattooed with tickle ink. Rhyse was giggling as the tattoo artist put the tattoo on. Then he saw his wizard father tie him and tickle him playfully. then the images were gone as Rhyse continued giggling, only now Mira was tickling his underarms with her fingertips.

"Stop! STOP!!!! STOP!!! Please I can't stand this!!!" Rhyse yelled between giggles. Mira stopped tickling him. "What did you see?" Rhyse composed himself. "I saw your Queen being tickled by a devil creature. then I saw when I got the Ticklish Tattoo put on. What do I have to do on this quest of yours?"

Part 2 The Quest Begins F/m m/m

Mira smiled as she told Rhyse what he Had to do to save the Queen and bring her back to the Realm. "You must pass three trials... three tickle trials before you can get near enough to release Queen Lydia. your fear of being so ticklish prepares you well for the trials. The first trial is the Trial of the Ticklish Feet. You must endure 15 minutes of intense foot tickling without begging for the tickler to stop. If you beg.. just once, our Queen must endure more tickle torture as punishment.

The Second trial is the Trial of Laughter. You are taken to Oblivion and repeatedly tickled mercilessly for 30 minutes. The last trial, you must capture one of the devil creatures and tickle him for information while your back is being tickled with a feather duster. This is the most difficult,but if you pass this one, then the Queen will be released and the devil creatures banished to Oblivion.. The Realm of the ticklish who are damed for all eternity to be tickled forever.

Rhyse shivered as Mira told him the details of the trials His skin crawled and tingled as if it was being tickled by spiders. "Damn! that's a lot of tickling for a woman's release! What makes this queen of yours so special anyway?"

Mira smiled as she told Rhyse the next part of the Quest. "Queen Lydia is special because to attract her king, she must let herself be captured and tickled and if the man is worthy, he must endure tickling to show is devotion to his queen. After you capture her back, you will become her consort.. her very ticklish consort! But you get to tickle her back ... and I have heard she is both beautiful and insanely ticklish, especially during the courtship of her king to be. Once she decides to take you as her king, then you both must be publicly tickled before all the Realm as part of the Ritual of the Feather. You are both massaged with special tickle enhancing oils and herbs, which make you more ticklish!"

Rhyse shuddered at the thought of being more ticklish than he already was. He turned to Mira and said, "OK .. so how do we go about starting this quest?"
Mira smiled and took Rhyse's hand. Rhyse felt himself becoming dizzy and suddenly he passed out. When he woke, he was in small room with a bed, a table and chair. He was naked except for his loins. He got up and looked around the room, then walked to the door, only to be met by a tall man dressed in along white robe with a hood. The man bowed and walked into the room carrying a black bag filled wiht oils, brushes and feathers.

"I am Bracken, your tickler. I will prepare you for the quest. I must make sure you are ticklish enough to carry out the trials." Rhyse, shivering from the coolness of the room giggled. "Oh I'm ticklish enough! Even hearing the word "Ticklish" makes me giggle."

Bracken smiled. He had been a master tickler for the last King,who was extremely ticklish. He enjoyed his work and if he was lucky, he got tickled by the consorts.

"You must lay on the bed as I prepare you with a massage. I'll start with your feet." Rhyse, who was already on the bed, pulled his feet up close to his body. "Do you have to start with my feet?" Bracken laughed. "Mira said you were afraid of how ticklish you were. When I'm though with you, you'll beg for a good tickle!"

Bracken warmed the sweet smelling oil in his hands and then began massaging Rhyse's feet, one foot at a time. He gently worked the tickle oil in between Rhyse's toes then down his arch, all the while, Rhyse was giggling and wiggling to and fro on the bed. Bracken saw how ticklish he was and began tickling his soles wiht his nails, sending Rhyse into hysterical laughter.

Seeing how ticklish Rhyse was, Bracken began tickling up his legs and across his firm , ticklish belly. Rhyse' laughter became shrill as Bracken kept massaging and tickling him.

Mira entered the room to talk to Bracken. Rhyse was grateful for the rest,but kept giggling as the two spoken in hushed tones.

"He is very ticklish and should do well on the quest, but i fear he will break down and beg for mercy if tickled to extremes before I have a chance to do it here myself." Mira smiled. "I have someone who can do the tickling! I'll summon the Enchantress of Endore. She will tickle him to his limits and beyond. She is a Tickle Empath. As she tickles Rhyse, she will share his laughter and and surround him with both a protection from begging to being even more ticklish that he already is.

Bracken shivered at the mention of the Tickle Empath. He had been tickled by her as a punishment when he was a young tickler. He was so tickle tormented that he couldn't stop laughing for 6 months. "You know what she asks of those who need her service. I know how ticklish you are Mira. Can you stand being the vessel of ticklish payment?" Mira nodded. "For our Queen, I 'll do anything!"

Part 3 The Enchantress of Endore F/F F/M

Bracken paced nervously in his room. His last encounter with the Tickle Empath left a definite mark on him. Her tickle punishment of him not only tormented him, but made him much more ticklish than he was before punishment. Since then, even the mention of the Tickle Empath sets fear off in Bracken.

Mira slipped quietly into the Tickle Empath's Realm. She could hear laughter as she got closer to the Chamber. As she reached the chamber, a guard stopped her. "What business do you have here?" he demanded to know. Mira stared him in the eye and replied, "I've come to speak with the Empath. I am expected. Delay me further and I will have you stretched like a drumhead and tickled till you break!" The guard stepped back and bowed and let Mira pass.

Mira's skin tingled as she got closer to the Chamber and she could hardly contain her giggles. Once in the Chamber, the Enchantress could be seen tickling one of her consorts. He was wiggling and begging her to stop. Mira giggled at the thought of being tickled by the Enchantress.

The Enchantress stopped tickling her consort and sent him away with the promise of more tickling later. She turned around to see Mira rubbing her sides and giggling. The Enchantress knew of her affect on those around her and smiled. "So Mira come closer and tell me of this man for the Quest that needs my "tender touch"!"

Mira sat with the Enchantress and told her of Rhyse and how they needed insurance that he wouldn't beg during the Tickling Trials to get Queen Lydia back. she sat back and became thoughtful. "I will need payment for my service. Are you prepared to give me the usual fee?"

Mira nodded. "Yes I am ready to allow you to take the fee from me." The Enchantress clapped her hands and two guards entered the Chamber.

"Hold this one and strip off her top. Mira.. You know the required fee is 15 minutes?" Mira nodded, her upper body chilled by the cool air. The Enchantress stood in front of her and placed her hands around Mira's ribs, but not touching them yet. Mira could feel the energy flow from the Enchantress. soon the empathy began to flow and the Enchantress started tickling Mira's ribs wiht her long,pointed nails.

Mira began giggling as she felt the touch of the Enchantress's nails on her skin. Suddenly, the Enchantress's eyes became wide and she entered a trance like state. A smile began forming on her lips as she continued tickling Mira's ribs and underarms. Then, with a sudden burst of energy, the Enchantress began giggling, as she felt empathy for Mira's ticklishness. Mira struggled to break free from the guards, but was caught in the web of ticklish laughter. Suddenly , Mira felt the touch of a feather circling around her nipples, making her laugh even harder. The Enchantress circled Mira's , ticklish breasts with the feather, tickling the sides and underneath until Mira thought she was going to faint from weakness form her struggling and laughing. Then the tickling stopped as suddenly as it began. Mira was released and the two were on their way to do the same to Rhyse.

While traveling together, Mira and the Enchantress spoke. "Enchantress ... Are you... Are you ticklish? or do you need to feel the ticklishness of others? " The Enchantress looked at Mira and smiled, "Of course Child.. I am ticklish, very very ticklish and I,like your Rhyse have the Tickle Tattoo. I have my own ticklers who are very good at satisfying my ticklish needs!" Mira smiled and asked, "It is a long trip back to my Realm. I could satisfy your ticklish needs quite well. I am well versed in all tickling techniques" The Enchantress nodded and opened her robes to expose her upper body. She laid back and spread open her arms so Mira could tickle anywhere on her upper body. "I am particularly fond of being feather tickled." Mira saw the tattoo and stroked it lightly with her fingertip, making the Enchantress laugh. Mira then took a goose feather and began tickling her armpits and neck. the Enchantress giggled and thrashed playfully as the feather found it's ticklish mark over and over. Then Mira let the tip of the feather tickle the Enchantress's nipples. She began giggling loudly and wiggling till she closed her arms over her breasts to protect them. Seeing that they were entering Mira's Realm, the two stopped their tickling. Mira saw how much more ticklish the Enchantress was when her nipples were tickled.

"As a young tickle empath, I tickled a witch who put a spell on me.. a tickle spell. she took her wand and feather and touched each nipple and put a spell on them ,making them the most ticklish spot on my body".

They arrived at the "Ticklestary" and entered to start Rhyse's tickling. Rhyse waited nervously as Bracken told him about the Enchantress. "She will keep tickling you will you think you are going insane from laughter. While she feels your ticklishness, her laughter Will make you stronger so that you will be able to with stand the tickling from the Mordred." Rhyse gulped and nodded. and continued to pace around the room.

Finally there was a knock on the door and Bracken and Rhyse were summoned to the Chamber of Laughter. The two men walked slowly, each fearing the Enchantress for their own reasons. When they arrived at the Chamber, the doors were open and the Enchantress was sitting on a large chair. As Rhyse got closer, he could see her beauty and feel her energy filling the room. Bracken felt only the cold touch of punishing feathers on his naked body as he remembered his tickle punishment those years ago.

The Enchantress waked over to Rhyse and placed her hands at the top of his head and gently went around his body, without touching it to gage Rhyse's ticklish energy. Rhyse giggled slightly as he felt her energy meeting his. Suddenly, she was thrown back by a burst of a ticklish energy spike. As she was thrown back, she began giggling.

She got up and walked over to Rhyse again. "You were born of a great wizard, a very ticklish one at that. Your father's energy as well as your own courses through your veins and into your most ticklish spots. We share a common bond.. you and I." Rhyse said weakly, "Oh? what is that bond?"

The Enchantress opened her robe to show Rhyse her Tickle Tattoo. He gasped. "You have a Tickle Tattoo! Does it make you more ticklish when it it tickled?" She nodded. "Yes. extremely much more ticklish."

The Enchantress clapped her hands to summon The Guard of the Feather. they entered the room and stripped Rhyse naked and held him tightly as she came closer to him. She worked her hands over Rhyse's ribs and underarms, then began tickling them. Rhyse exploded with ticklish laughter and struggled hard to get away. soon the two were giggling together in the Enchantress's Tickling Trance.

Part 3 Trances and Tickle Tests f/m m/m

Rhyse and the Enchantress had fallen into a trance which led Rhyse to his first Tickling Test.. his ticklish feet. As Rhyse had fallen into the trance, he found himself suddenly naked and tied in wooden chair, his feet locked in stocks. What looked like a Mordred was sitting at his locked feet, ready to tickle them mercilessly. Actually the creature was the Enchantress, who had become the deliverer of Rhyse's worst fear... his fear of being so absolutely ticklish. the creature was known as Cruzatre or the "One who is most Feared."

Rhyse watched in horror as the Cruzatre sat close to his bare feet.. his ticklish bare feet. Rhyse began to sweat and tried to pull his feet away. Then he remembered that if he begged for mercy, Queen Lydia would be tickle tortured all the more; so he tired to relax as the first strokes began up and down his soft, tender soles. As the Cruzatre's nails assaulted his bare , ticklish soles, Rhyse's laughter echoed loudly. He thrashed and bounced in the chair as those deadly nails ran along the edges of his bare feet, then tickled between each toe. Sweat poured down Rhyse's bright red face as he went between gales of laughter to shrieks and giggles. He withstood this for 15 minutes. As Rhyse's got close to the end of this first test, he could feel himself becoming aroused. The Cruzatre saw how aroused Rhyse had gotten and began tickling up hid inner thighs. Rhyse's eyes grew wider and wider and his laughter became more and more hysterical, especially as he felt his crotch being feather tickled. He nearly bounced off of the chair.

As Rhyse got closer to orgasm, he became trance like and soon fell unconscious, exhausted from his intense tickling. Soon he found himself out of the chair and falling down in a spiral toward Oblivion. or the Realm of the forever tickle tormented, where his next trial was to begin. The Enchantress went back to her original form and found herself back at the Ticklestary.

Rhyse's naked, exhausted body landed on a soft patch if grass. He laid there and couldn't move. He closed his eyes and fell into a deep sleep. In his tortured dreams, he saw Queen Lydia, naked and tied to a large wooden frame, her naked body bouncing back and forth as she was mercilessly tickled the Mordred. He could here her shrill voice, hoarse form all the giggling and laughter begging for mercy.. and getting none. The Mordred ran their pointed nails over her ticklish breasts and nipples, making her struggle and laugh. When she was near full arousal, the Mordred would stop and let her rest. Then the tickle torture started over again.

Rhyse woke up suddenly from his sleep and found himself tied between four, small pikes in the ground. Little creatures, goblin like ticklers called DoAboes
began tickling Rhyse's feet and belly. playfully at first, then the tickling got more intense. He thrashed and giggled as he felt their fingertips poking and tickling in every exposed crevice; or their tongues tickling his underarms and nipples and belly button. Then one DoAboes began tickling the Tickle Tattoo.
Rhyse felt himself becoming more ticklish, his laughter more hysterical and shrill. These tickly creatures darted about, tickling him everywhere. Rhyse bounced and thrashed around, being made even more ticklish by the sounds of the other tickle tormented souls in Oblivion.

As Rhyse thrashed and twisted about, the protective hormone secreted by the Enchantress of Endore became active. It's affects on Rhyse were not only protective so he wouldn't beg for mercy, but allowed his body to think the tickling was pleasurable. He was soon giggling, but not thrashing about. He allowed his ticklish nature to take over, enjoying, even asking for more tickling. Soon he felt into another trace. This time he could see Queen Lydia, still captive, but breaking free of her ticklish bonds.

Rhyse entered his dream and left Oblivion and found himself near the encampment of the Mordred. He saw a few of the devilish creatures napping and snuck up behind him. He took a rope lying near the creature and tied his hands together and rolled him up in his blanket and ran off wiht him to a small cave.

Once inside the cave, Rhyse stripped the struggling Mordred and tied him spread eagled to the ground, wrists and ankles tied to stakes. Rhyse knew the Mordred couldn't stand much tickling.

Rhyse started to interrogate the creature. "Tell me where Queen Lydia is!" he yelled. The creature looked defiantly at Rhyse. "I'll tell you nothing.. ! no matter what you do to me!!!" Rhyse smiled. "I here you're quite a ticklish fellow!" The Mordred got nervous as he saw Rhyse's fingertips coming closer to his belly and sides.

In the shadows was a tickling creature, who came up behind Rhyse wiht a feather duster. As Rhyse began tickling the Mordred, he suddenly felt feathers tickling his back. He began giggling and wriggled his shoulders, trying to get the tickle to stop. Rhyse kept interrogating and tickle torturing the creature, himself giggling as the feathers kept tickling his bare, ticklish back.

The Mordred broke when Rhyse began tickling his genitals with the leaf of the Ticklauris Tree. Once the creature gave in, the Rhyse's tickling stopped and he was able to go to Queen Lydia and untie her and carry her back to her home.

It seemed like for ever that this tickle trial was lasting for such a long time, then suddenly, Rhyse began enjoying how much he was being tickled. He woke from his trance giggling as Queen Lydia was next to him tickling his belly with her nails.

Queen Lydia was grateful to be rescued and was able to return to rule the Relm. Rhyse was happy to be her consort,knowing that he would one day be at her side. Once Rhyse allowed himself to enjoy his ticklishness, his Tickle Tattoo faded just abit. It became Queen Lydia's favorite place to tickle!

end

Last edited:
Sounds like a great beginning to a great story...I enjoy your writing style.

:shock: What a great start to a wonderful adventure! Why can`t I ever find myself in a situation like this?:jester::p

I can`t wait to see more,Lady Feathers!:smilestar

Great Story

Hello.

Who is the rest of this great story???

I can´t wait for the next part of this story

Smellking

Awesome, awesome story! I love ur fantasy adventures soooo much, keep em coming!!

This story made my night! :devil2:

What's New

4/25/2024
Visit Tickle Experiement for clips! Details in the TE box below!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back