• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

The One (staring Steph, bit of a preview)

Well slowly but surley I will get this thing written. I'm trying to get something done with it but I am funning on fumes when it comes to writing. I will be going back to Celeb stuff after this, and it will probably be F/M as I think my M/F pool is all dried up. Enjoy this little preview of THE ONE...

The One
Starring Steph
By SlaverTickler

It was a Friday evening sometime in the future. Steph was just about to finnish up for the day when one of her friends asked her if she would like to go to a club. They knew Steph's guy was out of state, hunting with some old buddies from high school. He did it once a year, a long tradition of male bonding since he was old enough to do so. Mind you they never seemed to catch anything, so she suspected it was a cover for him to get away for a week end of cards, bear, and sports thanks to a satalite or something.

"Thanks hun." said Steph, trying to keep her cool, "I'm just going to go home and relax, it's nice to have the place to my self for a week." she added, her external composure in perfect contrass to her internal longing to get the hell out of the office, "I'll probably just soak in the tub, and sip some wine, or maybe watch an old movie on Turner Classics, just decompress you know."

"I hear ya." said the other woman with a smile, "If I had the house to myself I'd probably play it the same." she laughed, "We love 'em, but sometimes we just need to get a way from 'em right."

"Exactly." replied Steph with a smile, she could feel her legs starting to shake under her desk, "I'm just going to log off, and head out in 5 minuets."

Steph shuttered a breath as her co-worker walked out of the office. The loyer loved her friend but sometimes the bitch just wouldn't shut up. The busty little Italian had no intentions of going home for a warm bath, her bod was trembling becuase she was going to meet a friend from the internet, one she had know for a long time. They met on a site call the Tickling Media Forum, and hit it off quite well. They swapped pictures, and she had thought him to be just as cute to look at as he was sexy to talk with. The best mix of Teddy Bear and Deviant she'd ever met. Then she had gotten an E-mail from him saying he could come to California for a week end, all she had to do was pick when was the best time. Steph checked when her guy was scedualed for hs hunting trip, and wrote back. For his own reasons he wasn't comfortable with the entire bondage tickling thing, but sometimes Steph just needed it, it was like an addiction and she needed the buzz.

That day Steph had picked out her sexiest black lace braw and panties, victoria secret of course, and a pair of matching stockings, with garters and of course garter belt. Not normaly one for the garters herself, she knew her visitore loved them, so she decided to add them. Steph was so excited that morning she had to stop and take care of buisness twice before she could finnish getting dressed, and ended up 15 minuets late for work. The legal beagle was very good at keeping her lustful feelings under wraps for her 8 hours at work, though she almost lost it when she was passing through a narrow door at the same time as a really cute intern. Her body screamed internaly for release, and she wanted to pounce him right infront of the entire office, but instead she just pressed her 40 D breast against his back and giggles in her usual flirty way.

"God, I am so fucking horny today." she told a fellow forum member over the phone, "I'm meeting a really cute friend from the forum, and I have a feeling it's going to be and all nighter." she added, "He's a big talker on line, I'm interested to see if he can back it up, I hope so, because it's been a while since I've hooked up."

"So you're a little hot for some action I take it." SlaverTickler, her forum pal from Canada said, "Well I wish you well and I'll try to call you Monday for the jucy details."

That call had been early in the day, the only really cool moment. ST's jokes always seemed to lighten the load a bit, but today she was so caught up in what was to come, that Steph could bairly focus on anything. She made her rounds through the hospital, and visited all the accident victims. Doing her best to pay attention to them. The lust built inside her like never before, she'd never been this excited about meeting a forum friend for a tickle date, but something about this guy had her worked up. The lawyer couldn't quite put her finger on it, but she really hoped he could.

By the time Steph made it to the hotel, where her friend was staying, she was hot, wet, and ready for action. However she sucked it up and got her aroused trembling under controle as she knocked on the door. When she heard her friend inviter her in, she was the picture of controle, cool and collected, nobody could have thought her to be the aroused jumble of nerves on the in side.

"Hey, this is nice." said Steph as she placed her purse on the table by the door, "I love all these candles, it smells so nice in here too, are they sented?" she added.

"Yes, I remember how much you love sensual fragrances so I picked up a dozen of each." he said, "Coconut, caramel, and Vanilla were the one's you mentioned by name, so those are the ones I brought, personaly I think the scent of a woman is inticing enough but I wanted you to be as stimulated as possible for our evening together."

"Well you've done a fabulouse job, whats next?" she asked.

"You getting undressed." said the man in a cool and collected voice, "If I like what I see, you can have a glass of Dom." he added as he poured the champaighn into a glass.

"Oh you'll like what I have." replied Steph as she began to unbutton her blouse, "You're not the only one who remembers what people like."

The man watched as Steph allowed her top to slowly slide from her shoulders, and flow free down her arms. Softly it floated to the ground leaving the woman's upper body exposed, save for her full round breasts. The woman's skin felt a tingling as the rooms cool air embraised her, causing goose bumps to form on her skin, and her nipples grew hard at the sound of her liazones breath escaping him. Turning her back to him, Steph unzipped the back of her black knee length skirt, and allowed it to slip from her body as well, revealing her black lace panties, and thigh high stockings. Ajusting her garterbelt she turned around, her normal confadence seemed to drain from her now, as she was some what conserned with what he thought of her apearence. Something about this man made her feel conserend about what he thought, she wasn't sure what it was, but he had that effect on her.

"You look spectacular, well worth the wait." said the man, his Latin accent strong in his wisper, "I have never been drawn to a woman more then I am to you right now." he added as he handed her a crystal glass, "I will try to be worthy of your beauty."

Steph felt her knees grow week from the man's sweet and sexy words. Normally she would just giggle and sip her drink, feeling she had her ler wrapped around her little finger, but not this time. This one had her under his spell. For the first time she could see him, and it made her heart skip. The man was tall, and lean, with a dark complection. She knew he was cuban, and so expected him to be good looking, but not like this. His hair was ultra dark, like a stallions, and pulled back into a poney tail. His presents made her feel like a virgin on her wedding night, he stepped behind her and slowly inhailed her through his nose, she shivered as if he was inhailing her essence, her very soul. Wether she liked it or not he had her, he owned her, like no man had ever done, or could do. She was his, right down to her very soul, and it scared her.

"You smell so good." sighed the man as he ran the tip of his nose along her arm, and shoulder, "I can not wait to have you at my mercy, to hear you laugh and watch you squirm, mmmmm, I want to devoure you even now."

Silently Steph brought her free hand up to the Latino's head and ran her hand over his face. His skin was smooth, except for where a shadow of facial hail was growing in. The entranced woman closed her eyes, fantasiesing about how it would feel to have that scruff against her innerthighs, as she place her glass on the table. Suddenly she felt her arm bent behind her, and her body forced over the back of a sopha. Steph squealed, and then sighed, it had been so abrupped but it excited her to feel his hand caress her backside. She sighed, and licked her lips as his tongue licked her right butt cheek. The man pulled a silk scarf from the inner pocket of his italian suit jacket, and wrapped it around the wrist he had bent behind Steph's back.

Steph sighned as she felt the silk restrained bind her wrist together. The normaly fiesty, the Italian had never felt so subversive in her life, and she was actualy loving every second of letting him take controle.Turning her head to the left she saw his suit jecket and tie get layed over the back of the couch. She felt his hands caress her back, and shoulders, massaging them with delisous skill. Her body began to grow more and more relaxed, and what ever inhibitions she may have had slowly drained out of her. Her breast were swollen with desire, her nipples dimond hard, and her loins were drenched with the juices lust brought. He could have done what ever he wanted to do, and he knew it.

"When are you expected home this evening?" he asked.

"I'm not, he's away for the week end with his buddies." Steph groaned as he massaged down her lower back, "He probably won't be back until late Sunday evening."

"So if you didn't get home tonight, no one would know anybetter?" he asked, "No one would miss you for almost 3 days?"

Steph's eyes opened wide as she suddenly realized she'd given away her one safty net. Knowing there was someone expecting her home was something she'd always felt kept her safe from being harmed by anyone she met after work. Now she had just infomered a man who had her bound that she didn't have that, now he knew he could keep her for the entire week end, and nobody would come looking for her. The only person who did know was way up in Canada, and he wasn't going to know anything about it unless she told him on Monday. It was like a fantasy and night mare rolled into one. He laughed softly and began to firmly her left ass cheek, causing her upper thigh to tremble, then did the same with her left cheek. Placing his forarm across her back began to gently kiss her neck.

"No need to answer Steph." he wispered into her ear, "I already know, you are mine for the rest of the week end."

Steph began to feel more then a little nervouse as the man's hands caressed her lower body. His hand slipped between her thieghs and pressed agains her dampened panties. The woman squirmed uneasly, dispite her moans to the contrary. There was something sick, and yet enjoyable in the abrasive way he was handling her, holding her down firmly, but gently, being rough, yet sentual. Steph wasn't sure how to react, if she should scream for help, or simply let it happen. Her curiosity getting the better of her the Italian goddess chose the latter, a choice she would come to reggret as time would progress.

On the other side of the coin her tormentore knew exactly what he was doing. Now that he had Steph at his mercy he intended to take tickle play to a level she had never expected, or possibly wanted. He new of her famed endurance, but he was also sure that the majority of the people she had played with had gone easy on her for the most part. The men were probably to conserned with being able to get together with her again to really pore it on, where as he could have cared less. His joy is in the begging and squirming of his captive, he would start out soft enough, but gradualy the intensity would build and build until Steph was screaming for her life. The key to this was to add in a hint of sexual teasing through out the night. Already able to smell her femanin aromas he knew his job was half way to complition, and he had her for the entire week end.

"Before we get started I think we need to set perimater and limits." he said as he removed his suit jacket and tossed it over the back of the couch next to Steph, "For example what about a safty word."

"No limits stud, and safty words are for wimps." said Steph with a giggle, "Now are you going to tickle me or just talk about it.

The man's lips curled into an evil grin, one that would have brought a chill to his willing captives heart if she had seen it. Once more she had fallen into his trap, like a Vampire who could not enter a home uninvited, the hansome Cuban followed his own code of ethics, that included the safety word. With Steph's claim of safty words being for wimps she was compleatly his for the next 3 days. His to explore, maul with out mercy. He would march in like a lamb, but finnish a lion, and she would have no one to blame but herself.

Steph giggled soflty as she felt his finger tips stroke her sides, and cooed as she pressed her bottom against his lap. To her suprise the latino was fully, and extreamly erect. His "cigar" throbed agains her butt cheek, so she pressed it hard and wiggled it in a vertical motion. A second set of fingers came to bear on the other side of her body, causing the loyer to laugh louder. In fact she couldn't recall anybody getting such a reaction out of her since discovering her foundness for tickling. Steph decided it was just that she was so turned on, and he was just better then average with his hands. Soon she would learn that he was far more then better then average, he was simply the best.

"Hehehe, mmmmm... you seem a little excited... giggle" said Steph grinding hard against his throbbing tool, "giggle... hehehe, hahaha... is that the real thing, or is it just a sock in there... ow, mmmmm?"

"Oh it's the real thing." he replied, as his hands kneeded the soft flesh just below her ribs, "You might even see it if your good at being bad."

"Ack... hahahaha, hehehehe... oh my... hehehe, hahaha... you better then I expected... hahaha, hehehe, oh shit... hehehe, hahaha... much better!" squealed Steph as she felt one hand begin to work her ribs hard while the other played with her right hip with a gentle right hand, "Ah, hahahahaha, hehehehe, mmmmmm, hehehehehe, hahahahaha..."

What's New

3/29/2024
The TMF Gathering forums keep you up to date on where and when folk are meeting up.
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back