• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Tickling Clowns From Outer Space (The Girl With One Blue Shoe)

jersey_tickler

2nd Level Red Feather
The Cast
StevePerrey as Michael Stevenson
Angel as Jennifer Calloway
Amkes as Josh Dean
Leigh317 as Leigh Ann Grimm
Jersey_tickler as Brett Clark
Summerdaze as Summer Dazel
Airportqb as Corporal T.J. Portman
Xaiver69 as Sherrif John Xaiver

The Tickling Clowns
Scinsor as Sey
Invisible Ink as Dax
Ticklish Anitha as Rena
J laughs as Mallow
Happy Tristan as Roddy

Michael used the bathroom, and when he came out he noticed that he had a text sent from Josh on his cell.

MIKE, I’M SORRY FOR BEING A PRICK, I’M GLAD IT’S YOU! I LOVE YOU AND JEN BOTH DUDE

Michael felt relieved, because he too loved Josh. And with Brett dead, he needed friends more than ever. Then his cell phone rang and he answered it.

“Mike, it’s Portman, is Jen still with you”?

“Yeah answered Mike, we’re at the police station”. “The sheriff just pulled into the garage here, and I guess Jen is talking to him now”.

“Well get outta there demanded Portman, Xavier is dead, we saw them kill the poor bastard and take his car”.

“Oh shit cried Michael, Jen”.

“Now wait a minute said Portman, don’t hang up just yet”. “Guns won’t kill these bastards, but appartently smoke and tobacco products are harmful to them”. “I shoved a cigar down one of the bastard’s throat and he literally melted”.

“Gotcha replied Michael quickly, later man”!

Michael rushed out to the garage, and saw Jennifer struggling with Dax and his anger came into place.

“Hey, get away from her, you fucking asshole he barked at Dax.

Dax had both of Jennifer’s wrists in his big hands, when he turned around to face Michael, he smiled.

“Foolish human, maintain your distance, or suffer the consequences like your elderly militant”!

“Well, then how about we fight for her then suggested Michael, if you kill me, she’s yours”.

“No Michael begged Jennifer, don’t”! “Please, Michael, he’ll kill you”!

“Very well, earthling replied Dax, we have a pact”!

He pushed Jennifer to the ground and advanced close to Michael.

Michael simply took a cigarette from his pack and lit it with his trusty zippo. Then without inhaling, he blew smoke in Dax’s face, causing him to cough and gag. Then as Dax holds his throat, Michael shoves the cigarette up the clown’s nose. More coughing and gagging came out Dax’s mouth, until Michael whipped out his own butterfly knife and slashed Dax’s throat. Blue blood with a hint of redness oozed from his throat, and the rest of his body started to melt.

Jennifer looked at Dax’s deteriorating body in disgust but skipped past it to run into Michael’s arms.

“Oh my God, I was so scared admitted Jennifer, where’s John”?

“Dead said Michael, Portman just called me and witnessed the whole thing”.

“Well let’s get outta here and go find him suggested Jennifer, c’mon Mikey”!

“Did you just call me, Mikey said Michael in disbelief

“Yeah, so what If I did smiled Jennifer biting her lip adorably.

“I hate being called Mikey said Michael, nobody has called me that since I was a toddler”.

“Awwwww, my widdle Mikey boy cooed Jennifer ruffling his hair and pulling him close for a kiss.

Michael kissed her lightly and then grasped her hand so that he could exit the police station.

As they left the building, they walked toward the parking lot to Michael’s car. But as they approached the corner, a figure grabbed Michael and threw him on the hood of his car. He grimaced in pain and turned to see another clown grab Jennifer, it was Sey. He firmly grabbed the collar of her jean jacket, but she shrugged out of it and ran for it. Sey didn’t bother to follow, he just pulled out a device that resembled a ray gun and aimed it at Jennifer. A laser beam blasted from the gun and struck Jennifer’s back, she fell to the ground and was stunned. Out of the corner of her eye, she saw Sey walk towards her.

“You must be the brown haired beauty that Rena spoke of replied Sey briskly, you shall make a fine addition to our female entrapment”.

“Get away cried Jennifer, leave me alone”.

But Sey picked her up and carried her to the van. As he walked, he signaled Roddy to come over, as the clown immediately rushed to his leader’s side.

“The human’s have destroyed Dax reported Roddy, they seem to have found a way to penetrate through our human host”.

“Very well said Sey, destroy the male human and rendezvous back when you have completed the task”.

Roddy nodded, and Sey continued to carry Jennifer to the van.

“Help me Michael, please help” she screamed.

“Jennifer he moaned, still feeling pain from his tossing, I’ll save you”.

But he couldn’t stop Sey from throwing the young girl into the van. Getting into the driver’s side, he sped off to the spaceship.

Dax walked over to where Michael was and looked down on him.

“You’ve been considered a threat he rasped, and must be eliminated at once”.

Walking over to a parking sign, he lifted the sign from it’s place and held it high. But then a truck came roaring at him, which sailed Roddy through the air and hitting the brick wall of the police station. He landed smack on the pavement, with Michael looking on and slilently cheering. His rescuer was none other than Corporal T.J. Portman, who held an Uzi 9mm in both hands and held a cigar in his mouth. Roddy staggered to his feet and glared evilly at Portman who responded by firing twenty five shots from his gun. As he riddled Roddy with bullets, he grabbed Michael’s hand and lifted the sore youth to his feet. Then taking out the cigar, he stuck it deep into the clown’s eye, which erupted intense shrieking.

As Roddy melted, Michael smiled with pride, Portman was truly awesome. But then his smile vanished when he remembered about Jennifer.

“They got Jennifer said Michael, we gotta go after her”. “But I don’t even know where to look”.

“No sweat man said Portman, Josh told me where they are”.

“Josh asked Michael stunned, you and Josh are working together”.

“That’s right Mike agreed Portman, he tailed the bastards after they killed the sheriff”.

“So let’s go after them shot Michael, we have to save Jen”.

“Don’t go off half cocked now said Portman, we need a plan”. “We also need to pick up a little something special for those cocksuckers”. “Then we’ll meet up with Josh and go in together”.

“He sent me a text chipped in Michael, saying he was sorry for our little fight”.

“Well, let’s just say that an older wiser man gave him a talking to said Portman with a wink, let’s roll Mike”!

Back at the spaceship…..

Rena had just injected Summer, who was in a heavy slumber now as her brew was taking it’s course through her veins. But while waiting for Sey and Roddy, she decided to watch more of the tickling DVD on her visual screen.

*The Dominatrix had her tiny blonde captive, naked and spread eagled. Slipping off her own heels, she got on the padded table and laid so that she was facing her sub’s feet and her toes were caressing the sub’s breasts and nipples. The naked sub began to moan with pleasure, with her eyes and mouth closed. Then the domme’s tongue began to travel from the top of the sub’s foot, up her legs to her vagina. With the domme’s face buried in her crevice, the sub’s mouth formed the shape of an O and she began to moan even louder.

Rena just watched with interest, as strange feelings overcame her as well. She reached down in her clown pants and felt something warm and gooey way down inside and smiled to herself. This human body was taking it’s course and getting turned on through her desires for the female species. She came out of her trance when she heard the hatch door open and saw Sey enter with Jennifer slung over his shoulder. Jennifer’s face turned to horror after she saw the lesbian looking clown who she escaped from earlier. Rena’s expression was the exact opposite, full of glee.

“Ah, so you found the other female, bravo”!

“Indeed said Sey, but our objective has been discovered, so now we must vacate this planet, once Roddy returns”.

“Where are Dax and Mallow asked Rena, they did not rendezous with you”?

“Negative said Sey, they are terminated”. “I shall prepare the ship, you may entertain yourself with this female”.

“Affirmative replied Rena, you may set her down”.

Grabbing her remote control device, Rena activated it so that the two huge robot hands sprang into action and whizzed over to Jennifer. She shrieked as they both clamped around both of her wrists and started to drag her towards the psycho clown.

“Ah yes, the human known as Jennifer”. “Greetings, my dear earthling greeted Rena, at last you are in my clutches”!

“No moaned Jennifer, don’t”!

Grinning with delight, Rena lifted Jennifer’s legs with and set them on the table, the hands followed.

“You are now, my third subject for this experimentation explained Rena. “This tickling technique is found to be quite effective in our mission to drain human energy she added huskily.

“Please no pleaded Jennifer, don’t tickle me”!

Rena eagerly began to unlace Jennifer’s Doc Marten. The anticipation of what the girl’s feet looked like, made her heart beat faster and faster. Jennifer whimpered as she felt the shoes loosen around her feet. Then with both hands, Rena tugged off one Doc Marten and dropped it to the tile floor. She then studied the texture of Jennifer’s foot, encased in her gray wool sock. Jennifer gulped as Rena began to massage her foot, fearing that Rena would tear her sock off at any moment and attack the bare flesh underneath.

“This are rather large feet noted Rena, I calculate approximately ten inches long”.

Jennifer was speechless, these beings were definitely not idiots if they could estimate her shoe size. Nevertheless she found them bizarre and strange, especially when Rena started to sniff her socked foot.

“Hmmmmm, such a strong odor”. “The smell is different than the feet of your predecessors”.

Extending her first two fingers, Rena traced a single nail up and down Jennifer’s socked sole.

“Eheeheheheeeeeheeee, ooooh noooot my feet” giggled Jennifer.

Rena smiled at Jennifer, and then seized her chin with her thumb and index finger.

“Oh yes, little meek human, your feet”!

Using both hands, Rena tickled both socked feet, scribbling away like there was no tomorrow.

Jennifer began to laugh hysterically, there was no worse spot than her feet. Well, there was another spot, but she didn’t think Rena would explore that. Unless she wound up completely naked, but she hoped that Michael would rescue her before she got to that point.

Back in Portman’s truck.

Where are we going, Portman asked Michael impatiently. He didn’t mean to sound rude, but Jennifer was captured and who knew what those aliens would do to her.

“We’re going to see a fellow veteran friend of mine answered Portman, he’s got himself a nice supply of explosives”. “I figure we can use them to our advantage”.

“Explosives, why don’t we just buy another pack of cigarettes, that seems to be doing the job”.

“True said Portman, but they got a ship and we can’t let em leave with Jen”.

“But what if they already have left asked Michael fearfully, and they know that we know about them”.

“Ha snorted Portman, they ain’t leaving without their buddies”. “By the way, I snagged that clown who broke into my home”.

“Snagged echoed Michael, what do you mean”.

“Sort of admitted Portman, he’s on ice back at my place even as we speak”.

“Holy shit, Portman, you stole the dead corpse”?

“Nope, I didn’t steal, Mike”. “When you’re hunting, you mount your kills, and that’s what I intend to do”.

Michael was trying to imagine a clown’s head mounted on T.J. Portman’s wall, but couldn’t bring himself to think about something so damn silly.

“YAAHAHAAAAHAHAAAAA laughed Jennifer, PLEAAASE STAAHAAHAAAP”!

“But I don’t want to stop whispered Rena seductively, and I love this material on your feet”.

She was now tickling Jennifer’s left foot while massaging and sniffing her right foot.

“I concur continued Rena that this foot covering is made of lamb fur”. “One of my hobbies has been researching the animals of this planet and these feel like wool to me”.

Rena’s fingers snuck under the cuff of Jennifer’s jeans and began to pull down her sock.

“No begged Jennifer, don’t take my socks off”!

“Yes, your socks are coming off mocked Rena as she peeled the sock made it’s way down from Jennifer’s ankle. Her feet were rather warm from being in those shoes. As Jennifer kept giggling as the sock got dragged from her heel and then snatched off completely. Jennifer could feel the cool air caress her heated skin.

“These are such exquisite feet exclaimed Rena as she beheld Jennifer’s naked size ten. She grabbed the foot with both hands and started to sniff and massage it slowly.

“Mmmmmm ahhhhhhhh moaned Jennfier, oh God”!

“So soft, so supple, and so fair purred Rena as she continued to sniff all over the foot like a dog. “Yet they have a distinctive odor that is nowhere near the fragrance of those leathery feet I smelled earlier”. “Quite smelly, actually, and yet I am attracted to them even more”!

Her lips planted a big kiss on Jennifer’s sole, and then she decided to plant three more for good measure.

“Ha, ha, ha, ha, thahahahat tickles murmured Jennifer.

Rena realized she hit a nerve, and then decided to give the naked sole a few short licks.

“HEHEHEHEHHEHEEHEHE OH DOHOOHN’T LICK MY FEET”!

“Oh yes, I shall lick these feet, but for now I shall look elsewhere chirped Rena.

Grabbing at Jennifer’s Vee neck at the V, she tore the pink sweater off her torso, which made Jennifer shriek.

“You fucking bitch, you ruined my sweater wailed Jennifer, it cost me forty dollars”.

Money was no object to Rena, but she couldn’t help but admire Jennifer’s leopard bra.

“More and more threads made from animals of your planet, did you terminate the leopard yourself”.

“No sobbed Jennifer, I didn’t kill anything, please stop”!

Rena goosed Jennifer’s ribs and sides, causing Jennifer to laugh even harder. Never in a million years, did she think that aliens would abduct and put her through ticklish agony. After being tickled very fast and efficient, Rena stopped. Jennifer sighed with relief, and closed her eyes to rest. But then, ten seconds later, she felt Rena tickling the sides of her neck and under her chin.

“Cutchie cutchie, my little human pet sang Rena, just keep laughing”!

“AHAAAHAAHAHAAAHAH OH OHOOOH HELP MEEHEHEHEHEHEHEHE screeched Jennifer, AHAHAHAHAAAHAAHA”!

“No one will help you reminded Rena, so just lay still and relax, while I tickle your bellybutton”.

Jennifer roared when she felt Rena swirl her finger around her bellybutton. For Jennifer, it was more of a tickle button.

Sey heard the commotion from down the hall and decided to take a break and go assist Rena. The ship could wait, and when Dax and Mallow returned, he would order them to take over. He picked up his feather and got to his feet, mozying on over to their third female victim.

Let's hear it for Tom Hanks movies, which obviously inspired this segment's title.

P.S. Jersey, we had a such a wonderful Christmas::Kiss1:

awesome part to this story can't wait for the next.

oh hope your Christmas was good and hope new years is too ^ ^

What's New

4/17/2024
The TMF Gathering forums keep you updated on where and wehn people are planning to meet up.
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back