• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

First Road Business, Absentee Hearts, And, Absent From The Heart, Forever?

Mitchell

Level of Coral Feather
The Good Guys embarked on their first road trip of the season. It did not go particularly well. They began the trip by losing two out of three games in New York, before going to Atlanta and losing two out of three games, and finally to Houston, and winning two out of three games. They returned home, on a Sunday night, to begin a nine game homestand, their second of the year.

After a few not so productive conversations on both the computer, and the phone, in the early part of the road trip, Mitch did not hear from Naomi for nearly a week. He left an e-mail, and phone messages, on both the apartment phone, and Naomi's cell phone. At one point, Mitch called his oldest daughter, Erin, now 21, to inquire about Naomi's whereabouts. "Mom got a movie script. She's just busy" The oldest daughter replied, in a non committal manner. What angered Mitch further was that Naomi had logged into the tickling site the couple belonged to, and didn't e-mail him, or return his calls. When it came time for the Good Guys to come home from Houston, Mitch did not want to return home. However, he had nowhere else to go, so, he got on the team plane, preparing for World War Three when he got home.

Mitch entered the apartment around 9pm on Sunday night, and saw Naomi sitting on the couch. He couldn't help but start the conversation: "Remember me, Naomi Ellen? Husband, Wedding Ring, Til Death Do Us Part, not one time, but two, three grown children, a quarter century, love, sex, tickling, any of this ring a bell?" Mitch said, his voice becoming more enraged as he spoke. "Dont fucking start, Mitchell. I'm not in the mood!" Naomi shot back. "You're not in the mood? You're not in the mood? You dont fucking call me back for a week, and you're not in the mood! Maybe I thought you were dead!" Mitch snapped. "If I was dead, Mitchell, one of the children would have called you. I was just busy" Naomi said. "Too busy to call the man you say you love, for five fucking days? Or to e-mail me, for one minute? Bullshit! Oh, and I understand you got a movie script. Nice not to tell me. I'm beginning to wonder, are you having an affair?" Mitch said, in a tone of matter of factness, more so than accusation. "Dont fucking start with me, mister. I will divorce you so fast that your head will spin. Yes, I did get a movie script, and yes, I am looking at it. If I like it, I will talk to Elmont and Lee. I dont know when it shoots, but, if it would be after the season, I'll play the season out, and retire then. The way things are going, who knows if we will be together after this year anyway" Naomi said. "Okay, so planning for life without me? That's just great!" Mitch snapped. "I am not planning for life without you, Mitchell. Yes, I'm unhappy, and yes, things have to change for us to stay together, but I dont want a divorce to happen. We have a long road ahead, with a lot of work to do" Naomi said. "Okay, well, while you plan for your movie, and your long road, I will go to my room. I guess I'll see you tomorrow night at the ballpark" Mitch said, heading to the guest room, and slamming the door.

The next night, the Good Guys began their homestand at the ballpark, with a series against Pittsburgh. Kate Hudson was on the mound. Mitch struck out four times, leading to a chorus of boos. Luckily for the Good Guys, they scratched out two runs, and Kate gave up only one in eight innings, leading to a 2-1 win. Gil Bellows pitched on Tuesday night. Mitch whiffed three more times, again to a loud array of boos. Bellows, however, pitched a shutout, as Ed Burns hit a three run homer, for the only runs the Good Guys needed, in a 3-0 victory. Charlize Theron got pounded on Wednesday, and the Good Guys could not rally, and lost, 4-0.

Thursday was an off day. That day, the couple showed up to counesling, with Mitch in a surly mood. "She didnt answer me for a week while I was on the road, and then she gets a movie script, and is thinking about doing it, without even discussing it with me. Then, when I question her, she threatens to divorce me? This is "Love?" Mitch quipped. "Oh, okay, Mitchell, once again you are Mister Innocent, and I'm the big bitch. Go stand on top of the Empire State Building, and beat your chest like King Kong. I'm so fucking sick of this Mister Innocent act, it is pathetic!" Naomi ranted. "Fine, Naomi Ellen, if I'm so pathetic, maybe you don't want to be married to me anymore. Why don't you divorce me, like you threatened the other night?" Mitch raged. "Trust me, Mitchell, if I wanted a divorce, I would get one" Naomi said. "Lucky for you there is no fault divorce. Otherwise, you would have no grounds. I've never beaten you. I dont cheat on you. I've always made a living for you. The only thing remotely abusive to you that I've ever done is tickling, and, that's debatable, considering the fact that even when I tickle you to death, it makes you come" Mitch said. Naomi shot Mitch a look of comtempt: "You're disgusting" She spat. The couple left counesling, their relationship in a state of disarray.

Chicago came to town on Friday night. Neve Campbell was on the mound. She got hit around, but the Good Guy offense was clicking, and came away with a 5-4 victory. Rachel Leigh Cook pitched well on Saturday night, but lost, 1-0. Kate Hudson had the ball, on a sunny, dry, 81 degree Paradise day, on Sunday, in front of a sold out Good Guy Stadium. Kate pitched eight shutout innings, striking out nine. The Good Guys didn't get many runs, but they did get enough, in a 2-0 win.

St Louis entered Paradise on Monday, for the final series of the homestand. Gil Bellows was on the mound on Monday night. He gave up only three runs, but lost, 3-2. Charlize Theron got six runs on Tuesday, and needed every one of them, as the bullpen nearly let the lead get away, but survived, by a
6-5 score. Neve Campbell had the ball, on a sunny, warm, 83 degree Paradise Wednesday afternoon, in front of a sellout. Neve gave up three runs in six innings. The Good Guys trailed, 3-1 in the ninth, before getting three runs with two outs, which completed a 4-3 Good Guy win, and a six and three homestand. On the surface, the six wins looked okay, but, if one looked inside the numbers, they would see that the Good Guys were far fromt their best. As they prepared to head to Pittsburgh the next night, all was not looking so rosy.

With all the tension in his life, Mitch decided that he needed a good tickling on Saturday night. He didn't want to be at the main tickle party, so he paid two doms $100 each, to tickle him in a private room. Mitch was tied hands and feet to the bed, in his shorts. One dom began the tickle on Mitch's neck with fingers, as his head shifted, and the laughter began:HAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAAHHAHAHAA! Working down, the second dom joined in, attacking Mitch on his underarms, sides, ribs, and belly with fingers, as he thrashed, and squealed:HAHAHAHAHHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHA! Moving down, the first dom came back, tickling Mitch on his hips, inner thighs, and knees with fingers, as he bucked:HAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAA! Finally, both doms positioned themselves at his feet, and attacked Mitch's feet with feathers, fingers, and electric toothbrushes. Mitch went beserk, howling with laughter:HAAHAHAHAHAHAHHAAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAA! OMG PLEASE NO MORE! HAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAAAHA! Finally, the tickle ended, and Mitch was untied.

On Thursday night, Mitch was packed to go to the airport, and the flight to Pittsburgh. "I know we arent talking, but let me know what you decide about the movie" Mitch said. Naomi nodded silently. "Okay, well, see you next Sunday" Mitch said, as he exited out the apartment door with his suitcase.

So, it had been a positive homestand on field, and a rough one off field. Now came a ten day midwest trip. What would happen next? That answer to come in the continuing story of the Tickle Team From Paradise Island.

The End

Well the Good Guys were at least more productive this homestand than last. But it seems that Mitch and Naomi are again on rougher ground here. Lets see if they can get it together. Another great one and I look forward to the next one.

HappyD

Thank you, happy, your praise is appreciated as always. Yes, the team did have a good homestand, but the couple is in trouble. Hopefully it can be turned around.

Stay tuned, there will be more to come soon, either later today, or at latest, on Friday.

Mitch

What's New

4/18/2024
Need to report a post? Click the report button to its lower left!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back