• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

question

anubis111

TMF Regular
I'm taking request

Hey guys, anubis111 here, just thought i would ask everyones suggestions for another story i can begin to write. Any suggestions for themes? SO basically yes i m taking requests

Last edited:
OK, some thoughts:

First, a technical request: Please format properly when you post your next story. In partciular, please put a blank line between each paragraph, and be sure to start a new paragraph, when writing dialog, whenever a new person speaks. E.g.

"We need to secure you here," Joe said, locking the fetter around Sally's left ankle.

"Oh!" Sally said, shocked by the chill of the metal.

"And here," Joe locked her left wrist.

"Oh!"

"And also here," he locked her right wrist.

"Oh!"

"And finally here." He fastened the final lock on Sally's right ankle and stepped back with a smirk. Sally squirmed, barefoot and vulnerable in her bonds.

Note that Sally squirming doesn't need a new paragraph. Just when she says something, with quote-marks. But also note that even a single "Oh!" deserves its own paragraph, with a blank line before and after.

If you normally use a blank line to mark the start of a new scene, then increase this to a blank line (or two or three) with a centered marker of some sort. Like this:

#​

Now that I've gotten my standard rant off for the umpteenth time, some ideas for actual tickle-content.

o An "interrogation" story where tickling is used in some way other than the cliched "we will torment you with tickling until you agree to talk!"

o A story where a computer, robot, or android is the tickle-victim.

o A story where the 'lee is trying to learn to like being tickled.

o A story where the protagonist is a professional "test subject" for tickle-machines.

o A story where the 'lee has psionic abilities that only work while she's being tickled.

o A story where somehow, for some reason, victims are forced to be 'lers.

o Tickle boots. Or tickle sandals.

o There's a new drug on the streets that turns the users into tickle-addicts.

o Sci-fi machines that require a tickle-subject to activate.

o Aliens for whom the nerve impulses or psionic emanations of a tickle-subject are an art-form.

o An artist who can only be creative after indulging in tickling (either on the giving or receiving end).

o Tickling used as the "secret technique" of a weight-loss clinic.

o Tickling used as part of a science-fictional "superfast learning" technique.

(I have lots of ideas; what I have trouble with are plots, and especially endings.)

What's New

4/26/2024
Visit Dorr 44 for clips! Details in the D44 box below!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back