• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Janet, f/f

ViperGTS

I havent made up a story in quite a while, and I'm SURE my pen has been missed. Yeah right. Anyway...

This is only the beginning...

Janet

Janet had never wanted anything so badly in her life. She knew that she needed to get this apartment in order to stay near her family. Her mother was very sick, and she feared that she was on her death bed. Her father was in shambles since her sickness.
Janet looked at the apartment building that loomed above her like Goliath over Jason. It was 4 stories high, and she admitted to herself that it was quite an intimidating sight. It was well kept; there were no broken windows, the siding was all new, and there was no graffiti on it’s walls. When she saw the ad in the paper for the place, she didn’t see anything about rent, so she called the landlady.
“Hello? This is Deborah Walker.” said the voice on the other end of the line. “How may I help you?” Her voice was soft and sweet; not like a landlady’s is supposed to sound. She hesitated, then Janet said, “I’d like to inquire about the apartment for rent...” “Oh, it’s a lovely place,” Deborah cut her off, obviously excited that someone was finally taking her up on the offer. Her ‘rent’ was a bit high for most people, and they simply turned their backs when she explained it to them. After a short conversation, Deborah asked, “Would you like to make an appointment so I can show you around?” “Yes, thank you” Janet replied, and the appointment was set for the next day.
Now, as Janet looked up at the immense building, she wondered if she really wanted to be here. She didn’t like the way it looked from the outside; it scared her. It was far bigger than she thought. She shook her head to clear her thought, remembering that she was on her own now but needed to stay close to her family. She couldn’t live with her parents; they didn’t have the room in their small house. She approached the front door and rang the bell marked “Office”.
A voice burst from the speaker next to the row of doorbells: “Yes? Who is it?” “It’s Janet O’Harrah, I’m here for an appointment with Ms. Walker?” she said. “Oh, good, I’ve been expecting you! Let me buzz you in.” A loud BZZZZZ was heard from the door, and Janet quickly grabbed the handle and pulled, yanking the door open just before the buzz stopped.
She was surprised to find herself standing in a lobby, large enough to make anyone who didn’t know better think they were at a hotel. Deborah came out of the main office and vigorously shook Janet’s hand. “Welcome! I hope you like the place, I’ve been remodeling! Come into my office!” Janet walked with her to her small office in the corner of the lobby. Janet went in first, and Deborah went in and shut the door.
She sat down behind her desk and looked at this pretty 22 year old girl standing in front of her. Janet was about 5'4", with long blond hair and the prettiest blue eyes she had ever seen. Her body was that of a dancer, slim but not skinny. She wasn’t dressed up for the occasion, good-fitting jeans and a solid colored red t-shirt was what she was wearing. Glancing down, she noticed her brand new sneakers, covering her white-socked feet. Her hair was down, easily as long as her elbows. She pushed strands of it behind her ears, revealing her cute little lobes. Deborah admired her beauty, wishing she could look like that.
They began a conversation, discussing why Janet needed the house mostly, but they began to chat about how long she had lived in the city, what her life was like growing up, and things like that. Janet quickly grew comfortable with Deborah, realizing how different she seemed from the way most landlady’s she’d known before. They were mean, worried only about how much you were willing to pay for rent, or how you’d fix a leak in your apartment. Deborah was different. She never once asked about rent or Janet’s housekeeping skills. Janet liked her very much.
“So do you want to see the apartment?” Deborah asked. “Sure!” Janet replied, enthusiastically. This was what she’d been waiting for. She wanted to see the place badly, to see where she could put all her stuff. She knew that she was going to be staying here no matter what. She liked the landlady already, and now the building no longer seemed intimidating.
The hiked up the main stairwell to the apartment, Number 4, and Deborah led the way in. Janet gasped when she saw the inside...it was fantastic!!! She had never seen such a nice place before in her life! Her eyes met with light blue walls, royal blue carpeting in all rooms but the kitchen and bathroom, and beautiful light fixtures throughout the apartment. It had all the necessary furniture, and none of it looked tacky. After giving the place a once-over, she looked at Deborah with excitement in her eyes and said happily, “What do you charge?” An evil grin flashed across Deborah’s face, but Janet didn’t see it. “Come back down to my office, and I’ll show you.”

To be continued.......

----------------------------------------------
Feedback greatly appreciated!

ah man- that was like the perfect setup cause you meantioned nothing of tickling at all- you're good- but this next part...we'll see how good you really are.....:D

Hey hyped! The build-up of any of my stories has always been my weakest point. But i have found (thru viewer feedback) that the tckling segments of my stories tend to be about 5X better that the buildup itself. So if the buildup was so good.....wait till I post the next part.

Part II to come out in a week or so! (yes you all have to wait a few days :p )

ViperGTS

What's New

4/24/2024
If you need to report a post, click the 'report' button to its lower left.
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back