• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

This past weekend (true)

tickleking

TMF Master
I have a decent true story to tell from this past weekend. My wife and I were over at a friend’s house for a college basketball party and were horsing around in their family room. We were kind of wrestling and I had her on the couch on her stomach, and I sat on the back of her legs. She was wearing jeans with knee high nylons and "platform" type shoes. (I just like feet and tickling, I don't know shoe names). Anyway, her feet were hanging over the edge, so I pulled her shoes off, thinking I would tickle a little. To this day, I have NEVER seen a woman with her feet in a “vulnerable” position, either bare or in nylons, where someone couldn’t resist taking a shot. One of my wife’s friends was sitting Indian style next to the couch watching TV, face level with her feet. Sure enough, she reached over and started raking her fingernails over the bottom of my wife’s feet saying "Kitchy Koo". My wife’s feet are super ticklish and she went bananas shrieking with laughter. The woman thought it was so funny and threw her head back in laughter. The funny thing was, she kept literally saying “Kitchy Kitchy”, and also said “wow, you’re more ticklish than my kids are.” She only tickled her for about 20 or 25 seconds, but it was great.

Great story

Hey with a great sitiuation like that you should have egged your wife's friend on, I've found that when you give a tickler the green light they usually race to it! Good luck next time!:)

What's New

4/19/2024
Check out the huge number of thicklign clips that can be found at Clips4Sale. The webs biggest fetish clip store!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back