• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Mean Midwestern Times, And, Wars While The West Visits

Mitchell

Level of Coral Feather
The Good Guys embarked on their next road trip, this time to the midwest. It did not go well, as they went only four and five. The team began by winning two of three games in Pittsburgh, before they lost two of three games in both Chicago, and St Louis. They returned home, on a Sunday night, to begin a nine game homestand, against the teams from California.

While Mitch was away on the road trip, he had no contact with Naomi, other than to receive two ranting, cursing, e-mails sent to him by her, about various issues in their lives. Mitch was beginning to have extremely strange thoughts run through his head. Usually, when Naomi and him were not talking, or when she wasn't around for days while he was away, he would either worry, or feel angry that she hadn't contacted him, answered the phone, or come online. During that road trip, he felt a strange sense of serenity. It seemed calming to him not to have someone come online every night, or answer the phone, who was going to curse him out, or berate him. Due to these feelings, Mitch realized he had very, very negative thoughts about both Naomi, and his marriage. In reality, Mitch knew he probably should give up the ghost, tell Naomi it was over, file for divorce, and retire. Something, and he didn't know what it was, was preventing him from taking that step, as he knew that since they had been divorced already, if he were to take that step again, it would be final, forever, and there would could be no reversing his decision, or going back. Thus, he kept his feelings to himself, and suffered in silence. He didn't know if the straw that would break the camel's back, so to say, would come at the end of that season, the next season, or if Naomi would make the decision for him, by telling him she wanted out of the marriage, and to get the hell out of her life. Clearly, it was a dreadful scenario all around, and one that was not bound to get better.

When Mitch arrived home on Sunday night, Naomi was standing in the hall, and pointed him toward the guest room. "Don't worry. I dont want to fuck you. Why would I want to fuck you? You're ugly, and besides, I've already gotten plenty on the road to last me a while" Mitch quipped. "If you think I'm ugly, and you're admitting to cheating on me, why are you still here, why the fuck don't you just pack your things, and get the hell out?!" Naomi shouted. "I said the cheating thing in jest. I wont cheat on you. Not as long as I'm still here. I want to go out smelling like a rose. If you want to cheat on me, go right ahead. I know you don't love me anymore, so it wouldn't be that hard for you" Mitch said. "I dont think you know what I feel for you, and you dont fucking care what I feel for you. I'm heartbroken. I know that I dont love you in the way that I used to, but I also know that I have spent over two decades of my life with you, and that I would be out the door myself, or thrown you the fuck out, if I really wanted to get rid of you. I sense that you just want to see how far you can push me, before I make the move to do it." Naomi retorted. "I have a very cold feeling inside when I think of you, or look at you lately. I dont look at you, and think to myself "There's my girl who I have had two and a half decades of sexy nights, tickling, and incredible love with.. I think to myself: "Oh my god, there she is, and what is going to happen next, to make me feel bad about this marriage" Mitch said. "Do you want out, Mitchell?" Naomi asked bluntly. "If I wanted out, I would have packed my things, and served you with divorce papers" Mitch said. It's a yes or no question, Mitchell, answer the fucking question. Do you want out, yes or no?!" Naomi said, her voice rising. Mitch sighed, and hesitated for a moment, and then sighed again, and said "No". Naomi crossed her eyes up at him: "That's just fucking great. Two and a half decades I've given this bastard, and he has to sigh, and hesitate, before giving me an answer if he wants our marriage over with!" Naomi said. "What do you expect me to say? That I want us to go on like this? Yipppeee! More fighting, more name calling, more computer capital letter fights. I dont want out, but, there are times I feel we may be better off if we weren't together" Mitch said, honestly. "Great, well, tell you what, stay in your room, and I'll stay in mine, and we'll have very little to say to each other, until we figure this out. I'm not going anywhere for now, but, if you want out, there's the door" Naomi said.

The next night, the Good Guys opened their nine game homestand, against the California teams, with a game against the Giants. Kate Hudson was on the mound. Kate scattered six hits, and struck out sixteen Giants, as the crowd was in a frenzy, in a 3-0 Good Guy win. Gil Bellows pitched the next night. He was hurt by three Good Guy errors, and lost, 4-1. Charlize Theron pitched on Wednesday night, and got a big early lead, in a 5-1 victory.

Thursday was an off day. That day, in counesling, Naomi laid out the couple's situation to the therapist. "We aren't sleeping together, and we are really at oblivion. The other night I asked him if he wanted out, and he hesitated. A man who hesitates clearly doesn't have his heart in the marriage. Why do I keep thinking, Mitchell, that you want to push me to end this, so that you can go stand on the top of a building, beat your chest like King Kong the ape, and boast that this was all my fault, and that you are innocent? Even if we are both at fault for the marriage ending, if you dont love me, you have a responsiblility to tell me, so that we can end this in a civil manner, for our grown children's sake, and go on with our lives" Naomi said. "I didnt say I dont love you. I said I feel cold inside, and that I dont love you in the way I used to when we were happy. I still feel appreciative that you've put two and a half decades in with me" Mitch said. "Appreciative isnt enough, Mitchell. We can thank each other and be divorced. You need to love me, or to find it, for us to stay together. I dont want to be married to a man,simply because he appreciates that I spent over two decades with him. That isnt a marriage, Mitchell" Naomi said, bluntly and honestly. Mitch was silent, not knowing what to say.

San Diego came to town on Friday night. Neve Campbell was the starter, and pitched seven strong innings, winning 3-1. Rachel Leigh Cook took a 4-0 loss on Saturday night. Kate Hudson opposed Jake Peavy on a sunny, bright, 85 degree Paradise Sunday afternoon, in front of a sellout. Both pitchers were at their best, with Peavy shutting out the Good Guys for nine innings, and fanning fifteen Paradise batters, and Kate blanking the Padres for nine frames,and striking out eleven San Diego hitters. The game was finally decided in the tenth, on a base hit, for a 1-0 Good Guy win.

The Dodgers entered Paradise on Monday, for the homestand's final series. Gil Bellows pitched on Monday night. Gil gave up only two runs, and won,
6-2. Charlize Theron surrendered three runs on Tuesday night, but was defeated, 3-0. Neve Campbell took the mound, on a crystal clear 83 degree Paradise Island Wednesday, in front of a sellout. Neve gave up two runs in eight innings, as the Good Guys hit three eighth inning homers, to rally from behind, for a 5-2 Paradise Island win, that completed a six and three homestand. Mitch and Naomi were hovering at the cliff, but yet the team was surviving, and, as the team prepared to head to California, things were on very shaky ground.

In the meantime, the team held its Saturday tickle party. The featured lee would be Anna, a pretty blonde waitress who worked at the team stadium club. In a change of protocol, While Anna was stripped to a bra and panties, and tied up, Mitch asked her to keep her shoes and socks on, as he wanted her feet to be straight out of the shoes when he tickled them, feeling they would be more ticklish that way. Catcher Barney tickled both sides of Anna's neck with fingers, as her head shifted, and the giggles began:HEHHEHEHEHEHEHE! Working down, Center Fielder Burns was next, tickling Anna on her underarms, sides, ribs, and belly, counting her ribs:HEHEHHEHHEHEHHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHHEHEHEHEHEE! Moving down, pitcher Gil Bellows joined in, attacking Anna on her hips, inner thighs, and knees with fingers, as her legs bucked:HEHEHHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEEHHEHEHEHE! Finally, Mitch positioned himself at Annas sneaker clad feet. With a big smirk, he removed Anna's sneakers and socks, and proceeded to tickle her just out of the sneakers and socks bare feet with his fingers, feathers, and an electric toothbrush. Anna went beserk, she began by flexing her toes hard, and then pointing them all the way down, and finally wiggling them back and forth, as she squealed with laughter:HEHEHEHHEHEEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHHEHEHEHEHEHEE! OMG MY FEET ARE SO TICKLLLLLLLISSSSHH! I GIVE UPPPPPP! NOOOOOOOO! HEHEHEHEHHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHE! Finally, the tickle ended, and the exhausted Anna was untied.

On Thursday afternoon, Mitch was packed to head to San Francisco. "You're going to have to make a decision about us, Mitchell. This isnt a marriage. Either you want a marriage, or you dont. I will wait, but I wont wait forever" Naomi said. Mitch nodded, and picked up his suitcase, to head out the door to his cab, the airport, and the flight to California.

So, it was a homestand with Mitch and Naomi very near oblivion. Would things improve, or would they plunge through the floor? That answer to come in the continuing story of the Tickle Team From Paradise Island.

The End

I think that Mitch and Naomi's situation isn't dissimilar to many other families when they have grown children and are thinking of what is left of their lives. But I hope they can work through it for the good of themselves and the good of the Good Guys. Another great one and I look forward to the next one.

HappyD

Thank you, happy, your praise is appreciated as always. Yes, maybe it is the empty nest syndrome that is plaguing the couple. They also have other issues for years. Hopefully it will all work out.
As you know, stay tuned, there will be more to come soon.

Mitch

What's New

4/19/2024
Check out the huge number of thicklign clips that can be found at Clips4Sale. The webs biggest fetish clip store!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back