• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Cathonian Tickle Series Pt.3 "Sex, Tickles, and Transformation?" F(alien)/M

Tkljay

THE FOLLOWING STORY DEPICTS STRONG SEXUAL SCENES, MORE SEX THAN TICKLING, SO IF YOU ARE OFFENDED BY SEXUAL SCENES OR WERE LOOKING FOR MORE TICKLING THAN SEX, DO NOT READ THIS STORY...FOR THE REST OF YOU, ENJOY!!!

The last time I was abducted by the Cathonians, they had pushed me to the breaking point. I was not afraid to take their challenge again next year, but it turned out that I didn't have to wait that long. I had just began to dose off after having a long, grueling day of work when a beam of light shown inside my bedroom. I half-expected to see Catherine to materialize, but this time a different, but familiar Cathonian was standing in her place.

At first I didn't recognize her, but then came to realize that she was the one who had "massaged" and stroked my then-throbbing manhood the last time…her name I remembered was Sara. Unlike Catherine, this one had blondish-like fur instead of brown and had blue eyes instead of hazel.

The look she gave told me she had understood my confusion and stepped forward right in front of my bed. She smiled as sweetly as a cat would usually do and then she spoke…

"Hello Jason, I'm sorry to disturb your rest, but I just had to see you again. It has been a long time since your last visit on our ship but I just couldn't get you off my mind," she said with such a sweet voice, I just stood up in my bed waiting for her to continue. "I have never, not once, taken such a liking to another species before like I have you. I know that this will be a little bit forward, but I desire to sleep with you tonight, if you would permit me to do so." I was certainly shocked to hear that she had strong feelings for me. I had also had trouble forgetting our moment together and realized that I had wanted her too. But then I thought to myself that I had yet to make love to anyone, much less a Cat…how am I supposed to handle this? But then I remembered all Cathonians could read my mind…

Without a word and a big smile on her face, she removed the robe that was covering her, revealing her naked, cat-like form. Her massive chest belied her small frame, but I didn't care. I automatically threw back the covers and took off my nightwear and motioned her forward. She slowly crawled on to of my bed, looking at me with hunger in her eyes. then we kissed. It was a peck on the lips at first, and then moved to French kisses…

We broke away from the kisses and just stared at each other for a moment, making sure there was not a doubt foreseen in our eyes that we should continue. There was none. Sara scooted up some more and started licking and nibbling at my ears and next, then moved to kissing me all the way down my chest. She then lowered herself down, kissing all the way to my waistline, then she licked the northernmost side of my dick and looked up to see my reaction. She saw the reaction of pure ecstasy in my eyes and continued, licking all four sides of it before finally licking the tip. I let out a small moan and then she continued…

She eased her mouth ever so slowly over my throbbing cock, flicking her tongue in quick strokes. Once she had put her mouth all the way over it, she started sucking softly and sweetly all the while looking up at me briefly before looking down at the job at hand. She reached up her claws and gently swept them down my chest, lightly tickling it. She started sucking harder and faster, tickling my chest, stomach, and sides. I was half-laughing, half-moaning at this point. She continued, never skipping a beat, both tickling and sucking till after a while, I came in her mouth. She kept up sucking and swallowing and tickling till I was done cumin and laughing, short of breath.

She removed her mouth from my dick and smiled up at me. Instead of wasting my already short breath, I sent her a thought. She smiled as wide as she possibly could, and then laid down as I got up. She lifted and opened up her legs as I placed my head right in front of her already hot and wet pussy. I started kissing right on her clit, then slowly eased my tongue deep inside and started wiggling it all inside her pussy while using my free hands to cup and tease her overly-developed chest. I looked up at her and noticed that she had closed her eyes and bit down on her bottom lip tightly, trying to keep herself calm as I used my masterful tongue to tease and lick deep inside along the walls of her pussy, hitting her g-spot completely. She closed her legs over my head in order to bring me down closer to her.

All the while I was busy, she eased her tail gently and wrapped it around my dick, stroking it up and down, while using the end of it wiggling around both the top of my dick and moving down to lightly tickling my balls. I started laughing almost right away after the tail made its first contact with my balls. Obviously my laughter was reverberating inside Sara's pussy because she sped up the tickling of my balls with her tail while stroking my dick, switching every once in a while to tickling my bare ass and the back of my legs. And then, with a long and loud animalistic cry, she came and I swallowed every bit of it, still licking and laughing.

I stopped licking as soon as she removed her legs from around my head, but still kept stroking her tail on my dick. She grabbed my arms, flipped me over, pulling me up close enough that the back of my head was on her lap. She moved her tail faster and harder as she leaned over and kissed me long and deep. Finally I came all over her tail and dropped some of the cum on the sheets surrounding us. She moved her tail up to her mouth and licked the cum off.

We just sat like that for about ten minutes, just staring at each other with a mixture of love and satisfaction in our eyes. Then, she leaned back, laying her head against my pillow. I didn't have to have the power to read her mind in order to tell what was gonna happen next. I automatically got up, crawled on top of her, slowly inserted my dick inside of her and began to move my hips up and down, slowly and softly at first, while kissing her lips and neck.

I finally moved my lips down to her breasts, flicking my tongue across her already stiff nipples. She lightly grabbed the back of my head, pulling my face closer up against her chest. I steadily sped up, faster and harder till we could hear our thighs smacking up against each other. She lifted her tail and started to tickle me again, this time tickling my ears, neck, then down my sides and around my ass cheeks and the back of my legs.

The added stimulation increased our desire and I pounded as hard as I could till we finally came together, moaning as loud as we possibly could as the massive orgasm overtook our bodies, making mine go numb and then I finally relaxed all my muscles and fainted...

When I came to, I was thinking I was alone in my bed with another note on the pillow beside the one that I was laying on, but found out that I was in a different room and bed. I automatically realized that I was back on the mothership. I got up, found a robe handing on a peg against a wall leading to a bathroom. When I reached for it, I stared in horror at my hand....was completely covered in brown fur! My nails which were pink and white, freshly cut the last time I checked, was now longer and completely black. I rushed inside the bathroom and looked in the mirror to see a Cat staring back at me. I opened my mouth and let out a long, piercing scream before I fainted on the floor....

When I woke up again, I expected the whole ordeal that I went through to be a dream, but I awoke to find several Cathonians standing over me with frightened looks on their faces. I reached my hands up to my face and felt fur instead of skin. I finally realized that I was no longer dreaming and tried to sit up. I felt other hands/paws grabbing at my shoulders, under my arms, and my own hands/paws, lifting me up to my feet. A million questions arose in my mind at that time. At last, after several minutes later, a familiar voice spoke...

"Hello, Jason. I trust that you are confused at what exactly happened. I can assure you that all of your questions that you may have will be answered but right now we have to get you fed and clothed". Catherine stood there with the same kind smile that she had in our first meeting. I followed all the guiding hands of the other Cathonians down the hall to a room marked, "Dining Area".

As soon as I had been fed, I began to ask several questions, but before I could utter a single word, Catherine told me that Sara had confessed to seducing me to bed without knowing the after-effects of her actions. She also told me that Sara had been placed in the holding room to await trial and punishment.

"In order to keep our existence a secret from the rest of the humans that you used to belong to, you were sent here for observation. We ran several tests to see if there had been any major damage to any of your bodily organs. Luckily there weren't any damage whatsoever. But now I'm afraid you are going to have to live out the rest of your existence here on our mothership. I am so sorry that this has happened to you. Sara will be punished severely for her crimes." And with that, she got up from the table and started to excuse herself, until I finally spoke...

"This is as much my fault as it is Sara's. I do not want anything bad to happen to her...I love her."

Catherine, along with the others, just stared at me in disbelief at what I had just said. For a few minutes, we just sat there in an uncomfortable silence. Finally, Catherine yelled for the guards....

When I saw the 2 guards automatically at the doorway to the room, I thought Catherine was going to have the guards take me prisoner along with Sara, but instead instructed them to release Sara back to her chambers. They bowed their heads and then left.

"Are you sure about this, Jason?" Catherine asked.

"Yes, I am sure," I replied.

Then Catherine motioned for the 2 Cathonians that helped feed me to help me up and directed them to take me back to Sara's chambers. I got up with a little bit of difficulty and smiled. She smiled back at me and with a wink of her eye, I was helped out of the room...

THE END!!!

OR IS IT?!?!?

(Should this be the last story in the series or should I write another one? If yes, does anyone have an idea as to how the next story should be? Please comment on this story and give me your expert opinions..thank you)

What's New

4/24/2024
If you need to report a post, click the 'report' button to its lower left.
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back