• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Lois Lane Tickled By Lana Lang in Fanfiction

Jenna L.

TMF Regular
I just read a Smallville fanfiction that featured some tickling. I'll post the tickling parts, even though it isn't too long.

First, how she gets barefoot....

She took a few steps forward, scratching at her mosquito bites, when the heel on her left shoe broke, causing the already dirty reporter to fall backwards into the mud. She sat up and ran her fingers through her now muddy hair. Then she took off her broken shoe and stood up, choosing to walk while wearing only one high heel as the other hosed foot touched the mud.

As she limped around, Lois realized that she was lost. Worse yet, her pantyhose were pretty ripped up at this point. Lois scratched her leg with her bare foot while trying to make sense of the map. She certainly needed to take a shower as soon as she was able to get back to her apartment.

More about Lois' feet...

She finally reached her desk and threw the broken shoe down. "Of course my little trip to hell wasn't a total failure," she continued, holding up the garbage bag. "I found this!" She pulled out the plastic Godzilla doll, allowing everybody to see her discovery. The newsroom erupted in laughter as Lois stood there embarrassed. She quickly kicked off her other high heel and wriggled her toes before walking towards Chloe’s desk, trying to regain her dignity. She took the crumpled map out and held it up to Chloe. "You wouldn't happen to have any idea who sent me this, would you?" she asked.

another foot mention...

"Uh-huh," Lois said slowly, completely speechless. This prank had led her to a night at the Metropolis Sewage Reclamation Facility, searching for a non-existent hide-out, while Chloe had gotten an interview with the Green Arrow. Lois looked down at her bare feet and wriggled her toes again before walking backwards towards her desk. She continued to give Chloe a cold stare until she sat down.

Lois listened as everybody in the newsroom cheered. Now, Chloe was a big hero. Not only had she gotten the Justice League story, but she had gone head-to-head with the cocky Lois Lane and won! She had put a sock in Lois Lane’s mouth, leaving her speechless. Nobody had ever been able to leave Lois Lane speechless in the past, shutting her up once and for all. Everybody felt that Lois thought she could chew up and spit out any reporter in the Daily Planet, but Chloe had chewed up Lois Lane and spit her out!

finally, the tickling....

Later that day, Lois was still sitting in her chair with her bare feet propped up on her desk. She hadn’t bothered to change into clean clothes. Her mind was wandering when Lana, still laughing at Lois Lane’s experience, ran her finger up and down the sole of Lois’ foot. “Eep!” Lois screamed as she laughed while being tickled. Lois flung her foot to the ground, and Lana quickly tickled Lois Lane’s other foot before walking towards the elevator, ready to leave. Lois turned towards Chloe, who was finally alone at her desk. Lois stood up and slowly began to march towards her cousin. Chloe noticed that Lois was coming and slowly rose up from her chair.

And then later, this funny exchange....

"Hey Lois," Chloe called after her as she started to walk away. "What are you planning on doing, now?"

Lois turned back around. “Well, first, I have to throw away this outfit, and, then, I need to take a very long shower to wash the stink off of me. Then, I really need a new pair of shoes so Lana doesn’t tickle me again,” Lois answered while wriggling her toes and laughing a little bit.

For some reason, I really like that last line.

Not bad. Brief but cool. Would love a story done with something like this

Not bad. Brief but cool. Would love a story done with something like this

I thought that some people here might like it even though it is pretty brief. It's a fairly good few lines for a fanfic that isn't about tickling.

It would make for an interesting tickling story if somebody here decided to expand on the idea. Maybe some writer will see this and become inspired to write a tickling story about Lois and Lana.

"Then, I really need a new pair of shoes so Lana doesn’t tickle me again,” Lois answered while wriggling her toes and laughing a little bit."

I love that line for some reason.

Lois so deserves to be tickled sometimes.

What's New

4/25/2024
Visit Tickle Experiement for clips! Details in the TE box below!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back