• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Bridal request and Babysitter

IcarusRain

I have 3 ideas for stories and hope that some of our top guys will do them. such as Primetime, or ticklemantas, or the freakin genius who did the Miranda Fortune tales.

Idea 1. An ex gf captures a bride on her wedding day and tickle tortures her in her wedding dress and tries to convince her not to marry the guy.

Idea 2. A mother returns home from an evening out and discovers her babysitter is being mean to the kids and a huge arguement ensues and the mother gets tickle tortured by the babysitter.

Idea 3. a girl goes to the movies and put her sandalled/croced feet up between the seats in front of her annoying the women sitting there. and they get stuck and she gets tickled!

Last edited:
I have 3 ideas for stories and hope that some of our top guys will do them. such as Primetime, or ticklemantas, or the freakin genius who did the Miranda Fortune tales.

Idea 2. A mother returns home from an evening out and discovers her babysitter is being mean to the kids and a huge arguement ensues and the mother gets tickle tortured b the babysitter.
It's funny you even mention Mantis in the same post, because he wrote a classic. Only its the babysitter, not the mom that gets it.
Ticklees Shouldn't Babysit Part 1
Ticklees Shouldn't Babysit Part 2

Idea 3. a girl goes to the movies and put her sandalled/croced feet up between the seats in front of her annoying the women suitting there. and they get stuck and she gets tickled
TQLR , also with a classic. Lisa At The Movies

Don't be scared to use the search function, all those along with a ton of great stuff is just sitting in the vault waiting to be rediscovered. :cool:

The bride idea sounds like a great idea. In fact, I think I'll take that one on, because it sounds easy and I could use something easy to take a break on.

Ticklish Bride!

I love the idea of a ticklish bride...I know of one myself! If anyone wants to chat about ticklish brides, send me a PM.

What's New

4/19/2024
Check out the huge number of thicklign clips that can be found at Clips4Sale. The webs biggest fetish clip store!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back