• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Western Battles, Deep, Penetrating Thoughts, And, Emptiness, Inside A Man

Mitchell

Level of Coral Feather
The Good Guys embarked on their Calfornia road trip. They began by winning two of three games in San Francisco, before losing two of three games in both San Diego, and Los Angeles. They returned home, on a Sunday night, to begin another nine game homestand.

While Mitch was in Calfornia, he and Naomi had several deep discussions on the computer. Naomi was honest, and told Mitch that while she hadn't fallen out of love with him, the deep, secure, wonderful feelings that she had for him as a young girl were gone. They had been replaced by a combination of hatred at times, utter sorrow, or, the worst scenario for Mitch, indifference. Mitch knew that once Naomi had reached the stage of losing feeling, to recapture the lost feeling, would be very, very difficult.

When Mitch arrived home on Sunday night at midnight, Naomi told him to come to bed. Mitch did, and Naomi removed both of their clothes, and began kissing him: "I want some, Amierican, it's been too long, and since we both know that we have to do it with each other, or else it would be cheating, I felt it the time to end the deep freeze" Naomi said. As they had sex, Mitch felt like he was just going throiugh the motions, and he sensed that Naomi might be faking her orgasm, something she had never done. He was married to one of the most beautiful women in the world, and was having sex with her, and he felt so empty inside. Mitch looked at this woman whom he had been married to for so long, and all he saw were the capital letter e-mail fights they had on the computer. All Mitch heard was Naomi's screaming voice inside his head, berating him for the latest thing he had done. After they were finished having sex, Naomi lied next to him, and Mitch stared at the ceiling in their bedroom, for a long, long time, and could not sleep. He was truly beginning to wonder if they had reached a point where "I love you" was no longer enough.

The next night, the Good Guys opened their nine game homestand at the ballpark, against the Nationals. Kate Hudson was on the mound. Paradise scored five early runs, and never looked back, as Hudson gave up only three hits, and struck out ten, in a 6-0 win. Gil Bellows was the starter the next night. He allowed two runs in six innings, and Paradise rallied from a 2-1 deficit, to score two runs in the eighth, a lead that the bullpen protected, for a 3-2 victory. Charlize Theron pitched on Wednesday night. She surrendered three runs in six innings, but the Good Guys crushed the ball that night, and completed the sweep of the Nationals, with a 6-3 triumph.

Thursday was an off day. That day, in counseling, Mitch entered the therapist's office, with a sinking feeling inside. During the session, Mitch posed a hard question to Naomi: "I'm going to ask you something, and I want you to answer me honestly. Do you fake your orgasms when we have sex?" Naomi looked at him in disbelief: "What the fuck, Mitchell? What relevance does that have?" "I want to know, Naomi" Mitch said, trying to stay calm. "I'm not going to answer that question. You're being ridiculous" Naomi said, trying to slough it off. "I'm your damn husband, Naomi Ellen, for 24 fucking years! That means I get to ask you any damn questions I want, and that you are required to answer me!" Mitch said, his voice rising. "Okay, you know what, Mitchell, your attitude is not appreciated. You are about one step from going to next to me in bed, fake orgasms or not, to the guest room, for a long, long time!" Naomi said. "You dont have to answer me, Naomi. I have my answer. God, you are pathetic!" Mitch spat. "Fuck you, Mitchell. I think you came here today just looking for a fight!" Naomi spouted. Then she continued: "You know what, you are such a fucking asshole. I tell you you're not old when you ask me, I tell you I love you, and that you are good looking, and that you're not losing your hair. I try to be so patient with you, but you just love to fucking push me. You know what your problem is, Mitchell, you are an egomaniac. You cant stand the fact that soon, 50,000 people wont be chanting your name every night, and that it will only be me. My love isnt enough. I know I'm not a perfect wife, far from it, and that I've done things to upset you, but for God's sake, Mitchell, you need to grow up, and face facts. One day, it will only be me telling you I love you, and not 50,000 people a night. I hope that will be enough, because, if not, I dont know what is going to be, and we have a very bleak future to look forward to" Naomi said. The couple left counesling, tension between them.

Philadelphia came to town on Friday night. Neve Campbell pitched, and got shut out, 3-0. Rachel Leigh Cook then lost 4-3 on Saturday night. Kate Hudson had the ball on a sunny, dry, 88 degree Paradise Sunday, in front of a sellout. Kate made one bad pitch, a solo homer, and struck out a dozen Phillies. She combined with Hayden, as the Good Guys hit three homers, and avoided the sweep, with a 4-1 win.

The Reds entered Paradise on Monday, for the homestand's last series. Gil Bellows was the starter on Monday night. He allowed three runs, and lost,
3-2. Charlize Theron pitched on Tuesday. She got hit hard, allowing four runs, but the Good Guys rallied from a 4-1 deficit, to tie the score in the eighth. The team then won the game in the ninth, on a base hit, for a 5-4 victory. Neve Campbell took the mound, on a sunny, hot, 90 degree Wednesday afternoon, in front of a sellout. Neve allowed three runs in six innings, but the ball was jumping that day, and the Good Guys scored seven runs. It all added up to a 7-3 Good Guy win, that completed an acceptable six and three homestand. The team had played just so so following the three game sweep of the Nationals, but, as they prepared to head to Washington the next night, the coaching staff was satisfied with the six wins.

In the meantime, the team held its Saturday tickle party. The featured lee would be a tall, blonde girl, who was a member of the team's accounting department. She was dressed in a tight, white sweater, which showed the male players a nice outline of her breasts. She stripped, to her bra and panties, of course, to be tickled, and was tied hands and feet to the bed, in the middle of the fetish club. Catcher Barney began the tickle on the financial girl's neck with fingers, as her head shifted, and the giggles began:HEHEHEHEHEHEHHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEE! Working down, pitcher Gil Bellows was next, tickling the analyst on her underarms, sides, and belly, counting her ribs:HEHEHEHEHHEHEEHHEEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEEEHE! Moving down, center fielder Ed Burns joined in, attacking the analyst on her hips, inner thighs, and knees, causing her legs to buck:HHEHEHEHEHEHHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHHEHEHHEHEHEHE! Finally, Mitch positioned himself at the analyst's pretty bare feet, and tickled them with his fingers, two feathers, and an electric toothbrush, over her soft soles and toes. The analyst went beserk. She wiggled her toes every which way, and screamed with laughter:HEHEHEHHEHEHEHEHEHHEHEHEHEHEHEHEEHHEHEHEHEE! OMG PLEASE NO MORE! I GIVE UP! FEET SO TICKLISSSH! NOOOOO! HEHEHEHEHEHHEHEHEHEHEHEHEE! Finally, the tickle ended, and the analyst was untied.

On Thursday night, Naomi drove Mitch to Nassau International Airport, so that he could catch the team flight to Washington DC. "Try to have good thoughts on this trip, Mitchell. Your life isnt so bad. You are still a productive major league ballplayer, and you have a wife who still loves you, and has stuck by you through thick and thin. Yes, we arent perfect, far from it, but it could be worse. Try to focus on the positive" Naomi said, kissing him goodbye.

So, it had been a homestand of productive play on field, and deep thoughts off field. Now came a ten day road trip. What would happen next? That answer to come in the continuing story of the Tickle Team From Paradise Island.

The End

Last edited:
Well it was better for Mitch and Naomi this time although it wasn't perfect. The Good Guys are playing well so we just have to hope that things get better for Mitch and Naomi. Another great one and I look forward to the next one.

HappyD

Thank you , happy, your praise is appreciated as always. Yes, the team is playing better, but as for Mitch and Naomi, that remains rocky.
As you know, stay tuned, there will be more to come soon. I'll write another story today.

Mitch

What's New

4/25/2024
Visit Tickle Experiement for clips! Details in the TE box below!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back